The Beast who was Long forgotten (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Once upon a time, in a faraway land, a young prince lived in a

shining castle. Although he had everything his heart desired,

the prince was spoiled, selfish, and unkind. But then, one

winter's night, an old beggar woman came to the castle and

offered him a single rose in return for shelter from the bitter

cold. Repulsed by her haggard appearance, the prince sneered at

the gift and turned the old woman away, but she warned him not

to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within.

And when he dismissed her again, the old woman's ugliness

melted away to reveal a beautiful enchantress. The prince

tried to apologize, but it was too late, for she had seen that

there was no love in his heart, and as punishment, she

transformed him into a hideous beast, and placed a

powerful spell on the castle, and all who lived there.

Ashamed of his monstrous form, the beast concealed himself

inside his castle, with a magic mirror as his only window to

the outside world. The rose she had offered was truly an

enchanted rose, which would bloom until his twenty-first

year. If he could learn to love another, and earn her love in

return by the time the last petal fell, then the spell would

be broken. If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for

all time. As the years passed, he fell into despair, and lost

all hope, for there was No one who could love a beast. So as the last petal fell his transformation

became permanate and his heart as cold as stone.

``````````

(last post)

Yukie laughed and chased the frog around enjoying the puddles and cool rain.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

Yukie just laughed and enjoyed then warm summer rain as he smiled eventually coming back insode soaking wet.

"Okay" Yukie replied as he dressed and lounged on a chair looking around. "Can we order new furniture?" Yukie asked as he watched his master.

" I wouldn't mind that and I have money" Yukie replied goingnand findingnhis bag as he dumped the plastic credit cards on the table having a lot of them.

"...well some are the doctors and some are the nurses who where mean" Yukie admitted as he looked at the cards.

"You do know that might work you know." he said looking at him and sighed. "We get free stuff any they have to pay for it unless they find us faster we can use the internet I guess to buy stuff." he said smiling and looked at him

"I know how to make it so they can't find us" Yukie replied having learned how to hack afew computers while staying locked up.

"Really you think you can do that if so that would be great!" the beast zander said smiling at him. "I think we should go for it them I will protect you no matter what." he said

(Sorry thought I would play with the color)

(How did u do that?)

"Okay" Yukie replied picking up his computer as he smiled and set it down before working on it.

(Its on my quick reply lol font size color its kind of fun.):Excited:

"Ok so what do you think you are going to get huh I think something that I can sit on and not brake as well alright." Zander asked looking at him and watched as he was looking for stuff to get for the both of them. "If you want a new bed for the both of us would be nice." Zander told Yukie. "I guess this will be fun having someone else buying the stuff we need for once can you have food sent here too?" he asked

(Awe cute stitch! This site has so much more to customize!)

"I can order food though I don't know much about the outside world...they put locks on that stuff" Yukie admitted as he smiled and looked at the stores orderingna huge beanbag bed that was twice the size of his master andnthen started ordering houseing supplies.

(I know ^^:Playful:)

"Alright just make sure you know what you want and have fun with it I think you would like what ever you want to get just don't go crazy alright." Zander set down in the chair in the dinning room and looked at him not sure what this little boy would buy but at the same time was happy that he was having fun.

(And you can watch anime and read manga!)

"Don't worry...though I am buying a horse" Yukie teased but being serious and purchasing one.

"Tomorrow that way I can run around the woods" Yukie teased as he smirked ordering the tiny figure for his friend.

"Alright I hope you get it soon and Try to stay out of site to the people who want to get you again alright." Zander smiled and looked at him and sighed not sure what Yukie was now thinking

"Alright as long as you are careful then I will be happy I don't want to have to start a riot because you got lost or someone took you." Zander explained and looked at Yukie not sure what else to do or think.