The Beast who was Long forgotten (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie finished eating and snuggled down on the grass and napped the gras frowning and turning a beautiful emerald green.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

xander smiled watching him as he slept he went inside and got him something to eat and came outside to eat it as he watched Yukie lay there watching the grass turning emerald green he wonder what made it turn he might ask Yukie's dad next time he sees him.

Yukie just snuggled out more the plants enjoying having him back outside as they fed off his energy and the garden became much more beautiful.

"Well I moved them from the old hospital so they all know him" Sana replied offering some seeds to Xander to toss out.

"Yeah he's been growing them for years" Sana replied as he smiled and went inside to start dinner and make tea.

"I said I'm fine! Drop it already!" Yukie snapped as he glared and moved away watching his father cook.