The Beast who was Long forgotten (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"That is so hot but now it makes me look like I am a pedo." He said laughing as he pulled Yukie off of him. "SO what did they do to you to make you like this?" he asked looking at them unsure of how Yukie could do this

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"Well they fucked up my genes and then decided to expirment with dark magic and the result was what you see before you" Yukie admitted as he blushed and kissed his master adoring how big he was now.

"I like living and being with you" Yukie admitted as he blushed and kissed his master softly enjoying their sexy times.

"Okay" Yukie replied as he got up slowly and went to run the hot bath liking that he could tease his master by walking around naked.

"But you don't have to" Yukie argued as he smirked and compimised slipping on boxers and a long tshirt.

"Now you have to take responsibility" Yukie whispered as he smirked swimming over to his master and standing very close to him.