my new cute pets (Open to first need a uke!)

Yukonwolfspirit

Sana just slept tiredly and snuggled his pillow biting it a little.

"..umm...Ayme might know" Yukie replied the cuffs usually off before he wakes up.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Yukonwolfspirit

Hikaru walks into the kitchen and goes to the cabinet, grabbing a glass and walks to the sink, turning it on to fill it with water. Once it was full, he walks back to Sana's bedroom. He places the glass on the stand and sits on the bed, "I brought you some water master," he wags his tail.

Usugi nods his head as he hops off the bed, "okay, I will go ask Ayme. Will you.. be okay alone? I will be right back."

"I have a name" Sana mumbled tierdly as he looked at hikaru and stayed laying down.

Yukie nodded and watched him leave

Hikaru looks at Sana and nods his head slowly, "then.. I brought you some water to drink Sana."

Usugi walks out and looks around, wondering where Ayme and Akira were as he starts squeaking.

Akira perks his ears up as he peeks his head out, "I think Usugi needs something."

"Thank you" Sana mumbled as he sat up and held his head before taking the water and sipping it.

"...he's squeaking...he could have just yelled for us" Ayme mumbled as he threw a pillow at the door to open it.

Hikaru nods his head as he watches Sana drink the water, "do you need anything else Sana?"

"Well he is still new to the area, he probably doesn't know where everything is yet," Akira looks at Ayme.

Usugi stops squeaking and then walks to the door that now was suddenly open, "uh.. sorry about that. Um Yukie wants the cuffs off now."

"Morning snuggles" Sana mumbled rubbing his eyes.

"Mmh still" Ayme replied as he got up heading to his twins room with the key ignoring usugi as he unlocked Yukies cuffs and smirked kissinfnhis twin softly as he sat on top of him gently touching his face.

Hikaru nods his head as he snuggles up to Sana with a purr.

Usugi lowers his ears as he goes back to Yukie's room and turns into his rabbit form, going under the bed while waiting for Ayme to go back to his room.

Akira sits in Ayme's room and yawns, waiting for him to come back.

Sana smiled and gave his cute pet all of the loves.

"What bunny you going to hide while I hurt your master?" Ayme replied as he smirked playing now with a knife against Yukies neck as he made a small cut to his neck.

Hikaru nuzzles Sana while purring softly, licking Sana's cheek.

Usugi perks his ears up and jumps out from under the bed, turning into his human form and tackles Ayme, "why are you hurting master?! He is your brother," he tugs on Ayme's arm while letting out an abnormal growl.

"...atleast your not a coward" Ayme replied putting the knife away as he looked at Yukie noticing the blood was darker then normal as he chuckled. "Three pills today Yukie" he added kissing his twins lips again before getting off of him. "We need to keep your blood color normal so you don't freak everyone out again."

Usugi huffs as he sits next to Yukie, grabbing a tissue from the nightstand and wipes Yukie's neck. He looks at Ayme and flails his arms, "there are other ways to check blood coloring," he pouts and bends over, spitting on the tissue to wipe the blood from Yukie's neck.

"Yeah but it's less fun to do it that way" Ayme replied with a smirk as he skipped off to go play or some shit. Yukie just watching his pet with curiousity his wound already healed.

Usugi growls a bit with a huff and looks down, perking ears up, "oh, so you can heal yourself master? Why is your brother like that..," he pouts as he sits on the bed, crossing his arms.

Usugi thinks for a couple minutes as he was thinking about Akira and Hikaru. They seem to be pretty well behaved towards each other but he was sure they into their times when they fight but never used a knife towards each other. "Uh.. I guess every sibling relationship is different."

Usugi perks his ears up as he watches Yukie and Ayme, getting off the bed and sits on the floor to watch, wiggling his tail.

"Mmh~ want to join cute bunny" Ayme asked the two seeming to have already made up as Yukie already started grinding readily against his twin.

Usugi blushes as he looks to the side, covering his crotch, "u-uh, I will let you two have your fun t-to make up with eachother, yeah," he wiggles his cotton tail.

"B-But.. I belong to master Yukie," Usugi shivers a little and slightly wiggles his hips a bit, biting on the top of his own hand.

• Saga locked this topic