my new cute pets (Open to first need a uke!)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Because father was watching, and so was an officer he would have been suspicious if we weren't allowed outside." Ayme explained sipping his drink.

Sana drank the drink the poison instantly killing him.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Yukonwolfspirit

Akira slowly nods his head, "oh, so that is why. I didn't even notice anyone else outside," he rubs the back of his head as he watches Ayme drinking the drink Yukie gave him and watches the show Ayme was watching.

Usugi watches as Yukie's father drinks the drink Yukie made and blinks, "w-what is going on? Yukie.. did you poison your own father's drink?"

Hikaru wakes up and looks at Sana, looking at Yukie and runs out of the room in silent to the room Akira was in with Ayme and jumps on his lap.

Akira jolts and looks at Hikaru, "H..Hikaru? What's going on?"

"...Sana.. is dead. I think Yukie poisoned a drink he gave him," Hikaru hides in Akira's shirt.

Akira looks at Ayme, "Ayme.. is your drink.. poisoned too? There is no way right?"

Akira looks at Yukie and holds Hikaru while he was in shirt. "Well... that's good." He sighs with relief before feeling shaking in his shirt. "But.. what is going to happen now? Hikaru doesn't have a master," he looks at Ayme since he knew Yukie didn't care about Hikaru due to all that happened.

Usugi follows Yukie to Ayme's and Akira's room, "Yukie.. I didn't know we were making a poison drink. Was that really your plan all along?"

Hikaru was just hiding in Akira's shirt.

"We can go live far away from this place...far away from the doctors that live here" Yukie replied as Ayme nodded softly and kissed his twins head.

"We will pack and leave tonight." Ayme replied making the decisions.

Akira looks at Yukie and could see how much he wanted to leave to get away from this area. He slowly nods his head, "I understand Yukie.. you want to get far away from this area."

Usugi looks at Yukie and Ayme, nodding his head, "sounds like a good plan to me. Let's get out of here as soon as possible."

Hikaru comes out of Akira's shirt and goes on Akira's lap, purring softly.

Akira wondered what was going to happen now that Sana was now gone and they were going to move to another location. All he could think was if they or at least Yukie get away for murdering his own father. He could understand clearly Yukie was very unhappy and just wanted to live his life more freely but did it really needed to resource in such drastic outcome. Even if he wasn't Yukie's pet, he still wanted to see him happy since he suffered so much. He looks down at Hikaru who was in his cat form still, worrying what would happen to him since he lost Yukie as his first master and now Sana was gone.

Hikaru looks up at Akira as he curls up a bit, shivering after witnessing something so horrible. He didn't know how to think about Yukie after poisoning Sana. Hikaru knew Yukie was suffering, thanks to his past. Hikaru looks up Akira and licks his finger as he goes back to sleep, preparing for the long trip.

Usugi was helping Ayme and Yukie as Akira and Hikaru were in the car alone, catching up after everything that happened. He could clearly see Hikaru wasn't happy at all and sighs a bit as he looks at Ayme, rubbing the back of his head, "so where exactly are we going to go?" He looks since Yukie was away, "and really.. what are we going to do about Hikaru? I am glad Yukie is getting his freedom, I am just curious."

"Hikaru will live freely in the house with us...I'll take care of him and make sure he's well cared for" Ayme replied as he sighed..."we are heading up to a small town in the mountains away from a lot of eyes that are constantly watching us" Ayme replied as he finished packing Yukie coming out with more stuff as he loaded a small trailer and continued working.

Akira nods his head with a smile as he pets Hikaru's head, glad he seemed to finally calm down now as he looks up at Ayme, "that is good to hear. Thank you master," he wags his tail. "That sounds like it would be nice, I hope no one follows us..," he lowers his ears a bit as he looks down at Hikaru.

Hikaru looks up at Ayme as he said he was going to take care of him and rolls onto his back while on Akira's lap, letting out a yawn and licks his paw, "do you.. guys need any help still," he sits up on Akira's lap.

Usugi watches Yukie as he packs and helps Yukie continue to pack, "so Yukie, are you excited about finally getting out of here?"

"No talking just keep packing!" Ayme hissed as he tossed a duffle bag full of money and afew guns into the car and finished loading afew items. "Keep quiet while we leave" Ayme replied as he looked at Yukie who went and crawled into the car Ayme grabbed afew last big boxes and tossing them into the trailer along with some small plants that Yukie loved.

Akira blinks and nods his head as he gets out of the car as Hikaru finally calmed down and looks around for anything else Yukie and Ayme wanted to take with them. He goes to Ayme's room to grab a few things that he could get and walks back to the car, putting the items into the car, going back to Ayme's room to gathering anything else, if not head to Yukie's room.

Hikaru watches through the window and poofs into his human form, putting on his clothes and follows Akira to help him gather things.

Usugi perks his ears up and nods his head as he continues helping pack up any other important items. Usugi notices the plants and decides to get some water for the plants to water them along the way.

"That's enough lets go" Ayme whispered as he grabbed medical supplies and some bags and finished loading the truck and closed it putting a heavy lock on it as he waited for the three to hurry up growing impatient as he looked at Yukie who waited nervously the house covered in gasoline and the dummies hidden cleverly in their beds.

Akira perks his ears up as he could hear Ayme and nods his head as he grabs the last of everything he can get and goes back to the car. He puts the reminding things in the truck and goes inside, putting on his seat belt.

Hikaru looks at Akira and follows Akira back to the car, putting what he gathered in the truck and goes to sit next to Akira.

Usugi walks back to the car and gets inside, sniffing the air and could clearly smell gasoline in the air, coughing a bit as he covers his nose with his shirt as he puts on his seat belt.

Ayme got in and started driving moving the car away before tossing a small match the house bursting into flames and he just continued driving quietly.

Akira looks out the window as Ayme was driving away but looks at the house as it was set a blaze. He slowly looks in front if him as he looks over his shoulder, looking at Hikaru playing with his tail and rests his head on Hikaru's.

Hikaru looks up at Akira and smiles a bit as he looks at Yukie, lowering his head a bit. He was glad Yukie was finally going to have a better life now that they were moving. He closes his eyes, enjoying the soothing movements of the car as Ayme drives.

Usugi looks out the window as Ayme was driving.

(They aren't moving into town.....)

Ayme just continued driving until morning taking an old country road as they continued heading out past civilization and into a very small town five hours from any city as he drove up to an old abandoned looking house that was quite huge and with a little work would be beautiful. He parked as he streatched feeling the cold air and watching the snow pile up quickly.

(sorry I editted it, my brain is a little fried from yesterday. It was a very eventful day)

During the night while Ayme was driving, Akira, Hikaru and Usugi were in their animal form, cuddling up next to each other to keep warm. When morning came, Akira, Hikaru and Usugi woke up with a yawn, turning back to their human forms and put on their clothes soon after.

Akira looks at a building that Ayme parked at and looks at Ayme, "is that where we are going to live now?" He gets out of the car so he could get a better look at the house, shivering since it was so cold.

Hikaru presses his head on the window and jolts back since it was cold. He opens the door and looks up at the house, wrapping his tail around his hands.

Usugi gets out of the car and looks at the house, "well.. I guess we better start getting everything in the house if this is going to be our new home."

(HE didn't get out of the car...honestly if you need a break take one.)

"Yeah might as well" Ayme replied STILL in the car as he grabbed the house key and went to unlock the door so his pets could take things inside and Yukie could also go inside but he didn't to distracted by the sight of snow having never seen it.

(n-nuuu I wants to roleplay with you and I made the edited.. sorry again)

Akira watches as Ayme unlock the door and grabs as much as he can carry, taking the items inside the house while shivering, couldn't believe how cold it was. He goes back outside and looks at Hikaru and Usugi standing still, "the.. more you move, the less you will be cold so keep moving. So far it's working for me," he goes back to grab some more stuff.

Hikaru shivers and looks at Akira, nodding his head as he follows Akira and picks up some items and walks into the house to put the stuff inside, walking back out to get more things to put into the house, "I wish I can do this in my cat form.. at least I would have fur to keep myself warm," he sighs as he just sucks it up and continues helping Akira put the stuff in the house.

Usugi watches as Akira and Hikaru were working, looking over at Yukie as he was looking at the snow, "master, you haven't seen snow before?" Usugi bends over and forms a snow ball, holding it to Yukie, "it's very fun to play with," he wiggles his tail with a smile but shivers, "but.. it would be better to have mittens." Usugi drops the snowball and starts helping Akira and Hikaru move things in the house.

(It Just keeps happening and is extreamly annoying)

"I don't feel the cold..." Yukie mumbled as Ayme looked at him and put a hat on his twin.

"When I have dinner done I'll call you inside but if you want stay outside" Ayme replied amazed by the snow also but needing to keep unloading as he started running ht water so he could clean the house and put some firewood in the stove to heat the house.

(I understand, I am so sorry)

Usugi looks at Yukie, "you.. can't feel the cold? What else can you not feel," he tilts his head as he watches as Akira and Hikaru were busy trying to get all of the stuff into the house but he wanted to learn a little more about Yukie.

Hikaru looks at Akira and pants a bit, "I wonder how much we have to get in the house. My feet are starting to get pretty cold," he shivers a bit but continues working, getting more stuff in the house.

Akira took a little break and looks at Hikaru, "I think we are about half way done, we should be done soon. What should we do with your plants Yukie?" Akira sees that was the only thing that they didn't move yet since he didn't really know what kind of plant it was or if it preferred cold, warmth or can survive in both temperatures.

"The roses can go inside they are fine..." Yukie replied as he poked at the snow continuing to enjoy the soft texture that mealted in his hand as Ayme finally had the stove working and the house was starting to get nice and warm. He smiled at that and started to dust clean and repair the bedroom they would be using tonight and then worked on the rest of the house,

Akira nods his head as he delicately picks up the roses and takes them into the house. He sighs with relief since everything was now in the house. He watches as Yukie was outside and purrs a bit when the house was starting to warm up, especially when doing a lot of work, most of the work outside. Akira calls out to Ayme, "do you need anymore help master?"

Hikaru starts rearranging all of the items so they weren't all bunched together. He looks at Yukie's roses and sniffs them, picking up the water and gives the roses some water, going back to work cleaning up the house a bit.

Usugi watches Yukie, "do you like the snow master? You seem to be handling it pretty well for seeing it for the first time. A lot of people sometimes freak out when they see something new with the weather if they are not use to it."

• Saga locked this topic