my new cute pets (Open to first need a uke!)

Yukonwolfspirit

Hikaru squeaks and looks at Sana, blushing a bit as he looks down, noticing Sana's erection. He looks at his arms since they were pinned and pouts, "m-master.. I can't help your erection if I am pinned," he starts rubbing his leg on Sana's crotch.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Yukonwolfspirit

"Hush" sana replied as he used one hand and unbuttoned his pants and then took off his mates clothes and went in dry not caring if it hurt hikaru.

Hikaru puts his leg down and watches as Sana exposed his cock, followed by watching his clothes get taken off by Sana. Hikaru arches his back with a moan and wraps his legs wrapped around Sana's waist.

Hikaru shakes his head slowly, "I-I am okay master," he bites his bottom lip with his nails digging into his palms while he moan louder, pulling Sana closer and tightens his grip around Sana's waist.

Hikaru looks at Sana while moaning and wondered how long Sana was going to last since he showed no end of stopping. He still wanted to ask about Yukie's past but he didn't want to ruin his master's mood, but he still couldn't help but be curious about it.

Hikaru looks at Sana while panting heavily, feeling himself twitch while closing his eyes, trying to take a breather. "Master... what exactly happened to Yukie? I was told about it from my brother but he was too shocked to tell me the story."

"...change is hard...something inside of his mind broke after we lost our mum... only one of us was recorded as born and demons can remember their birth so I was sent back to father and he was kept as a test subject...he wasn't the same when he did come back...he became more quiet and wouldn't let any of us touch or help him...he started showing several warning signs of trauma...we watch him closely the hospital he stayed it did a lot of horrible things to him a lot of testing and illegal experiments...so he's quite upset...dad, well he wanted his wife's remains took ten years for the paperwork to go through and they had kept her body frozen so.. he went to get her back after ten years he found him in a furnace with other bodies when the police had came to shut the place down they tried to destroy him with the evidence...they had tossed all of the bodies in to be burned...he was alive, if you could call it that and dad brought him home and burned the horrid place down he hasn't been the same since though we don't talk about it much so he can try to be normal hence the sudden tantrum and anger he has...he doesn't know how to react normally" Sana admitted giving his sons exact version.

Hikaru looks at Sana as he was listening and lowers his ears a bit. "I can't.. even imagine how hard it was for him. I was suppose to be there for him, but everything went downhill after he learned about me not being a virgin." Hikaru holds his head and shakes his head a bit, "it is .. so horrible, no wonder why my brother was too shocked to tell me."

Hikaru looks at Sana and nods his head slowly, "alright, I will keep that in mind master," he rests his head on Sana's chest as he looks at him, "you.. sure can last a long time when it comes to sex."

Hikaru looks at Sana and laughs a little as he rubs his butt a bit while blushing, "master was so rough too. Were you really that horny," he tilts his head while flickering his ears curiously.

Hikaru looks at Sana while blushing, "I can tell," he giggles softly. "Master is very naughty," he purrs softly while snuggling with Sana.

Hikaru curls up closer to Sana as he purrs slowly, slowly closing his eyes and falls asleep while his body trembles slightly as he slept.

Sana snuggled his pet until early in the morning.

Yukie looked at usugi and gently petted his head the sun slowly coming up as he was finally able to move despite the cuffs on his wrists.

Hikaru sleeps with Sana until he wakes up, seeing the sun shining.

Usugi was sleeping in his rabbit form and snuggles up to Yukie as he slowly opens his eyes with a yawn, scratching his head with his back foot as he looks at Yukie, wiggling his cotton ball tail, "morning master."

Sana yawned and rolled over to the darker part of the bed out of the way of the sun as he mumbled something along the lines of needing water and just laid in bed hungover.

"...I'm sorry for being scary...can I have these off please?" Yukie asked not liking the cuffs.

Hikaru mumbles a little and perks his ears up as the sun was shining through the window. He watches Sana trying to avoid the sun and gets up, shutting the curtains and looks at Sana. He gets on a robe to cover himself up and walks out of the room to get a glass of water for Sana.

Usugi shakes his head, "it isn't your fault master," he snuggles him slightly. He looks at the cuffs, "h-how do I get them off? Is there a key nearby?"

• Saga locked this topic