my new cute pets (Open to first need a uke!)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Go give your brother loves" ayme replied nudging akira forward.

Yukie just curled up his mind still going crazy but this way he couldn't hurt anyone.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Yukonwolfspirit

Akira looks at Ayme, "b-but what should I do," he lowers his ears.

Usugi turns into his rabbit form and curls up behind Yukie's legs.

"Make him feel better and then bring him to the media room for a movie" Ayme replied as he smiled.

Yukie moved and looked at usugi and snuggled down more "can you come closer and sleep with me...I promise not to bite you.." Yukie mumbled tiredly.

Akira nods his head, "I.. got to find him first," he walks down the hallway to look for Hikaru.

Usugi looks at Yukie and twitches his nose as he hops closer to Yukie's face, snuggling to him while on Yukie's pillow and tickles Yukie's nose with his tail.

Akira walks into the room he saw Ayme in and holds Hikaru while he was in his cat form within his hands with a sigh, "well.. ready," he wags his tail.

Usugi snuggles with Yukie and reaches for the tissues, wiping Yukie's nose while in his rabbit form.

"It's not your fault kitten...Yukie has these attacks often" Ayme explained softly.

Yukie smiled at that and just relaxed his body slowly starting to fall asleep.

"But it is my fault... if I was still a virgin, he wouldn't want to kill me," Hikaru lays on Akira's shoulder.

Akira lowers his ears and rubs Hikaru's head as he looks at Ayme, "how often does Yukie get them?"

Usugi watches Yukie fall asleep and falls asleep as well.

"Please, he's tried to kill me five times in the last two weeks" Ayme replied with a chuckle..."it's his state of mind it's random sometimes we are lucky and only get them once a day sometimes seven times it depends"

Yukie slept.

Hikaru jumps down and curls up on the floor with his ears lowered.

"I feel so bad for him... I wish he didn't have to suffer from something like that." Akira lowers his ears slowly as he leans down and pets Hikaru.

Usugi slept with Yukie.

"Hikaru...your such a crybaby you won't last long as ds mate if you keep crying like that" Ayme replied being honest.

Hikaru looks up as he looks at Ayme, "well I am not use to getting kill threats like you are..," he pops back into his human form and looks at the screen, ".. what are we watching?"

Akira rubs Hikaru's back, "well.. now that you know it's not something unusual that Yukie says, you will get immune to it over time."

"I guess so.. but still it hurt.. I didn't ask to lose my virginity if that is why he is upset with me," Hikaru crosses his arms.

"I don't care pick something" Ayme replied as he handed the twins the remote and ate his popcorn two bowls sitting for the other two. "He's upset because he was tortured and heated and treated like less then a human" Ayme snapped as sighed. "If you even act like this or act afraid of him when he comes through I'll beat the shit out of you" Ayme replied protective of his brother and not wanting him to feel like more of a freak.

Hikaru slowly looks at Ayme and tilts his head, "w..what? What are you talking about? How was I suppose to know? No one told me, I am not some mind reader." Hikaru shakes his head, "just because this happened, I am not going to act different or scared towards him." He looks through the movies.

Akira perks his ears up, "oh right, no body told Hikaru about Yukie's past right?" Akira looks at the movies with Hikaru.

"...I'll let you fill him in akira I need a smoke break and to check on Yukie" Ayme replied getting up and leaving.

Akira looks at Ayme and nods his head, "o-of course master," he watches Ayme leave. Akira looks at Hikaru and bites his bottom lip as he gets a movie ready.

Hikaru scoots closer to Akira, "so.. something bad happened to Yukie? No one normally screams that way.."

Akira nods his head, "yeah.. it was so rough, I can't believe he went through something like that."

Akira looks at Hikaru, "so... what first," he sighs softly, couldn't believe he had to tell Hikaru as he rubs the back of his head. He shakes his head slowly, "it.. would be either if whoever is your new master to tell you. I am too shocked still to even talk about it," he lowers his ears.

Hikaru looks at Akira and slowly nods his head, "okay, I will talk to Sana about it when he gets back," he rests his head on Akira's arm.

Akira looks at Hikaru and turns into his cat form, curling up next to Hikaru.

Hikaru looks down at Akira as he turns into his cat form to, curling up into Akira while watching the movie with Akira.

Akira perks his ears up and walks over to Ayme, curling up on his lap.

Hikaru looks at Ayme and nods his head as he turns into his human form, getting dressed and walks to go to Sana. He walks to see Sana in a bedroom and walks inside, sitting beside the bed.

"Mmh your mine" sana replied as he roughly pinned his mate down and smirked his member hard under his pants and defiantly wanting attention.

• Saga locked this topic