my new cute pets (Open to first need a uke!)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie blushed as he snuggled his mate adoring him as Ayme chuckled and snuggled both. "Now then did we all have fun?"

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Yukonwolfspirit

Usugi looks at Ayme and blushes a bit as he hides his face within Yukie's chest, slowly nodding his head a bit and rubs his butt a bit, "I needed to be more lubed up though, apparently my saliva wasn't enough," he pouts a little.

"You want to go again cute bun?" Ayme asked with a smirk leaving the two on the bed as he went and got some lube.

Usugi blushes as he looks at Yukie, "u-uh it is up to master if he wants another round," he watches Ayme and slightly rests his head on Yukie's chest.

"I'm tiered" Yukie mumbled as he yawned cutely Ayme looking at usugi.

"come help me with something" he ordered a little waiting in the bathroom.

Usugi nods his head, "well you sleep now master." He perks his ears up as he could hear Ayme, "I will go see what your brother needs help with while you sleep," he kisses Yukie's cheek as he gets up and walks over to the bathroom.

Yukie snuggled down and slept Ayme once usugi came into the room locked the door and pinned him against the wall already groping him roughly.

Usugi watches Ayme lock the door and squeaks, looking at Ayme as he was pinned to the wall and looks at Ayme, "a-are you really that horny still?"

"As the one who is the first born and owns everything I could care less if I have his permission." Ayme replied.

"But I though Akira belong to you," Usugi jolts as he was pinned and lets out a loud moan, "y-your going so rough," he bites his bottom lip.

"I'm going so rough...we need to work on you speaking!" Ayme replied as he continued being rough and mean to his twins toy.

Usugi looks over his shoulder and moans even louder, shaking his head, "y-your gonna stir Yukie's cum inside me," he sticks out the tip of his tongue, slightly moving his hips against Ayme's hips.

Usugi bites his bottom lip while drooling and continues to moan, looking down and watches as he was starting to pre-cum.

"Mmh good boy" ayme moaned as he bit into usugis shoulder and fucked him deeeper and harder showing no mercy.

Usugi squeaks and gasps, arching his back with a loud moan and looks at Ayme, "I-I'm gonna cum," he shakes his head slowly and clenches his hands tightly, digging his fingernails into his palms.

Usugi perks his ears up as he felt Ayme's cum shooting inside him and starts cuming on the wall, panting heavily.

Usugi felt the cum starting to spill out of his ass while he pants, closing his eyes as he rests his head on the wall, feeling his butt throb and twitch from the intense fuck, slowly unclenching his hands.

(The rps startingnto get boring...)

"Mmh good pet" Ayme replied putting him down as he left him abandoned and dirty.

• Saga locked this topic