Bossy neko ( SpiritualHarmony X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Alexander lets Red do as he please as he was a blushing mess. He looks up and thinks. "Im fine and I'm not particularly hungry. How are you doing?"

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• SpiritualHarmony

"i am even more horny and i can stop saying what i think" Red said his face turned a bright red. "i know we have not known each other for that long but i feel like you are the one sexy human" Red said sounding drunk on looking at Alexander in general.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Alexander was almost tripoing about what he heard. Questioning himself to see if that is what Red really said or was is what Alex wanted to hear. Blushing as he kissed the neko and smiled softly, he gave into his sly remarks.

Red kissed back with a purr. "i love you Alexander" Red said happily his tail curling around one of Alexanders leg.

Alexander was speechless as he was confessed to. His face was burning up wih how embarrassed he was to be told that. "I don't...k-know if I feel the same yet... but hearing that made me happy." He was smiling more than he thought and giggles softly.

"i know that is why i will wait" Red said one of ears twitched listening to a sound he heard. "could you help me make breakfast sweet one" Red asked gently moving his tail form around his leg standing up out side of the tree.

Alexander was surpised and grateful that Red understood that it was difficult and he woukd wait. He looks up and nods,"yes I would love to help cook. But....what are having or making?" He was generally confused because his home was unsafe right now.

"well i am used to living in the woods so we will hunt our food and make a fire to cook it okay" Red said as he started to gather up some wood for their fire. "do you like fish if not i can turn into a cat and attack a bear or dear or climb up a tree and gather nuts and berries well i should do that anyways" Red said with a smile.

"I'm fine wih fish , nuts and berries. You don't have to fight a bear or deer sweetie. I don't want to see you hurt. I will start the fire okay? " Alexander said and smiled as he wanted to be some sort of help.

"okay" Red smiled turning into a cat running off bring back fish and nut and berries. "here you go" Red said changing back the tying the fish to a long stick. he tail was swishing back and forth he was a bit happy to not be alone for dinner but more happy he had a friend someone who cared for him.

Alexander giggles are Red's cat form was kind of cute. He took the things he was given. He started a fire and clened the fish and put them on sticks to cook. Washing the nuts and berries, he put the on leaves. Fanning the fire to make it a little bigger, he smiled as he never done such a thing with anyone.

"that is great" Red said helping out as he could. "i will get water and we can purify it so we can have something to drink" Red said turning back into neko form running off with a bag. he came back later with the bag full. "here is the water we need to purify" Red said.

"Yes rhis is..." Alexander was smiling and ate some of the nuts. Waiting for Red to come back, he was a bushing mess. Looking up and took the bag. Flitering the water and then heating it up in the bag, he was still blushing as he couldn't contain his "excitement" in his pants.

Red turned human standing behind Alexander his private area on his butt. he was also excited in his pants. "i am so happy your here with me Alexander you know i love your name i would not want to part with even one part" Red said with a smirk on his face.

Alexander blushed more as he was jumpy around Red. "I'm really happy too... I-I have to handle something really wuick!" He said and went to the bushes. He unzipped his pants and let his hard-on and tried to relieve himself of the pleasure.

Red followed him watching him with a smirk not saying a word.

Alexander was moaning softly as his hands were doing his sexual bidding. He was masturbating and thinking of Red.

this was turning on red more then he wanted it to so red came up behind him now helping him by put his hand over his. "i love you so much Alexander cats has a sense of things like this you are my mate you make me feel so happy and excited in every manner" Red whispered into Alexanders ear with a low soft sexual voice

Alex jumped softly as he saw Red come around to him. His own hand was trembling feeling the other's hand was on top. "R-red what are you d-doing?" Shivering from the Neko's voice ring his ear with such passion. "You really love me? How am I your mate Red? Why do want me as your mate? I'm not good enough.." Alex trailed off as he wasn't confident in himself when someone likes him.

" a neko knows their mate my sweet Alexander. why do i want you because your kind and did not harm me even when i bared my fangs. you even tried to save me from that man. you may think you do not deserve me but sweet Alexander i am the one who does not deserve to be in such a handsome,sexy, almost godly creature such as your self" Red whispered looking away when he said he did not deserve Alexander. Red gently kissed the side of Alexander's neck thinking of a moment. "i wish you could see and feel what i feel" Red said putting his head on Alexander's shoulder.