Bossy neko ( SpiritualHarmony X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• SpiritualHarmony

Name:Alexander

Race:human

Facts: loves mostly everything that is on the planet. He hates to be crowded around bu a bunch a people. Negativity upsets him and makes him uncomfortable.

37cc7479f1e39def1b31680ad27259ff.jpg

red was running through the woods as he normally did. this was the first time he had not have to worry about humans. putting collars on him or trying to make him a house pet. Red loved being outside in the wild this is were he spent most of his time. near the water is where he stayed watching and even catching fish sometimes.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Alexander was sitting under a small oak tree as he read a book. Absorbing the sunlight, he started thinking about putting the book away a playing for a change. Getting up and heading into the open fields of the wood, he ran around and was happier than usual. He slammed into something but it was soft but firm. "Huh?...I-i'm sorry if I..." he trailed off seeing the male but new it wasn't human. "H-hello..."

"you are a human" Red almost screamed.he looked a little angry because Red thought he was safe in the woods. "humans are not supposed to be here" Red said his tail was swishing back and forth really hard. he then decided to maybe scare you by showing his fangs also trying to get bigger. Actually it was kinda comical he looked quite stupid.

Alexander blinks as he was confused about the ordeal of the neko. He looks away and sighs. "I am sorry to make you made. I just have a hard time making friends so I spend time here to read under that oak tree." He pointed to try where his books and backpack was located.

Red now looked dumb founded. "okay human who has no friends you are mine now" Red with a smirk swishing his tail lightly. he started examining you walking around and around you. Red's ears twitched a bit as he sniffed you to see where you had come from. "do you live in a city human?" Red asked in curiosity.

"Yours?" Alexander blinks in curiosity of what the other was saying to him. He was trembling lightly from the face that he didn't know what was going on. "I-I am from the country side.....I don't live too far from the woods."

"that is good when i meant mine i mean like how humans claim nekos as their pets" Red said his smirk got wider. he tilted his head at your back pack sniffing it then backing up. Red then turned into a red and black neko jumping on your bag. getting his foot stuck or rather wrapped in the strap.

"Huh?I don't live around people who do such a thing... we think everyone or things' life is sacred." Looking at the Neko, he couldn't help but see how the other was acting towards his stuff. Alexander helped him out of the strap and couldn't help but giggle.

"well still you are my human because i found it in the woods near my pond" Red said smiling now pawing at the strap. he got up hissing at when something inside made a noise. "what is that thing" Red said hiding behind your leg. your book was on the ground he tried to read becoming confused. "you can read this garbbly gook" Red said tilting his head.

Alexander was amazed at how the other quickly became cute. He pets the neck's head and smiles. "I love reading books~ they are my only friends I have", he gave a small smile.

"book? "red said confused but purred when you petted him. "i am not a house pet" Red said pouting a bit. your book bag was still making noises that scared and confused red a lot. "where is that sound coming from" Red asked looking around.

"Oh I'm sorry if you felt like i was looking down on you." He looked and heard the sound. Picking up his phone, Alexander answered and told them that he was would be a little late coming home. He hung up and turns to the curious neko and smiles. "So is this about you making me yours? I don't understand why you would want me as a...pet", he looks down and gathers his belongings.

"well human i need someone to help me maybe tell them my secrets.you are leaving me aren't you?" Red said grinning at first but then he put his head down. Red turned human putting his back on the tree with a foot on the bark. "you know most humans capture me and try to use me as a pet making me wear a collar so i cant change into my human form then when they hurt me they dump me" Red said still looking down. "i can tell your not like that so i guess you can leave me if you want to" Red said with a sigh.

"Huh wait....I-",Alexander just listened to the other as he felt the sadness coming from his mouth. Blinking, as he knew the other was just hurt from past experiences that he had with humans. "I never said I was leaving.....I was simply just gathering me stuff. If I leave I'm taking you with me not as a pet but as a free individual."

"so you would let me take care of you? and i don't have to wear a collar" Red looked up seeming happy now Swishing tail back and forth. "oh yeah i will stop calling you human if you tell me your name mine is Red" Red said smiling his ears where perked up. "you never told me what that noisy thing was" Red said curiously coming over to you with a grin.

"I suppose you can take care of me,but I'm really not use to being taken care of...", Alexander blushes softly. He smiles as he saw the neko become more friendlier with him after his last statement he made. "Hello Red, I'm Alexander. Oh that was my cellphone, it is a communication device... oh and... Red" he looks up at the guy as he was blushing and embarrassed.

" a cellphone i have never seen one before" Red said still confused but okay with it. "i have never taken care of a human before so this is gonna be fun" Red said with a big smile."yes Alexander" he said looking up into your eyes. his tail swished a crossed your leg and his ears twitched a bit.

"You look rather handsome in your human form Red..." Alexander looks down at the grassy ground and blushes.

Red starts to blush pulling his tail and ears in. "r-really?" Red said getting closer to you. "well you rather umm adorable for a human" Red his whole face turned bright red. he had never even thought of a human like that till he saw you. "s-so are we going to go to your village or what not" Red said his face still red and he looked embarrassed by what he said previously.

Alexander heard that he was adorable feom Red. He automatically was blushing really hard. He turns and the nape of his neck was red from such embarrassment. "I-i...yes! We are going to my village... it's nice and peaceful there." He leads Red to his community as they reached the small farm and house. "Well this is my home..."

"it looks nice and safe"red said turning into a neko running around. "i am sorry if embarrassed you but it is true" Red said stopping to look at a butterfly. Red did not know weather he should ask if he had parents or if he could meet them. this was so beautiful he changed back to sit on the hill. "i am sorry about before i am stupid" Red said looking up.

Alexander smiles and nods at the kind words Red was saying to him. He went towards the hill and sat by the other. "No it's fine, you don't have to apologize Red." He smiles at Red .

"it is just they all hurt me as soon as they seen me" Red said with a sigh. "but you didn't i will put my trust in you okay?" Red said putting a arm around you. breathing deeply closing his eyes a bit then opening them looking at you. "i will try to behave even when on my heat okay" Red said with a slight smile.