Bossy neko ( SpiritualHarmony X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"I'm sorry that you only know humans as hurtful beings..." Alexander looks up at him blushing hard from having his arm around him. He couldn't look away from Red and let him see his embarrassing face. "Ah, y-yes I forgot you go into heat", he said to Red as his heart was pounding for some reason.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• SpiritualHarmony

"thanks Alexander" Red said with a sweet smile. all the sudden his tail and ears came out his tail was swishing on your butt and back. "umm do you want to sit here a while or go home"Red asked now stretching with a loud yawn. "sorry if that was loud" Red said trying to sit back up losing his balance starting to fall.

Alexander yelps as he felt his butt swished at but knew it wasn't intentional. "What's the rush? This is fine~" he smiles at red and then gasped. He helped him from falling but help that he was laughing.

"why are you laughing?" Red asked looking confused. "so you want to stay out here awhile" Red said looking at you. "i know this must sound weird but i have never touched a human before" Red said putting his hand in your soft hair his ear was twitching a bit his tail was swishing really hard as now he was sitting in front of you.

"I can't believe you were going to fall" Alexander kept laughing. He stopped as Red was acting weird as he blushed from the other touching him. "I....No... No one has ever t-touched me before." He was blushing so hard he look like a tomato. "I don't mind you touching me at all...." he looks up at Red cutely.

Red's eyes went really soft as he got so close his chest was up against yours. he gently put your legs over his biting his bottom lip sexily. " you can touch me as well if you want" Red said putting hand on your chest the other was cupping the side of your face gently. his face was only lightly pink and he was panting a bit.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Alexander eyes went wide as he was surprised about how Red was acting towards him now. He blushed as he couldn't help but gasp from his legs being moved. "I-I thought you didn't want to be touch" Alexander's geart was jumping out of his chest as he was being touched more by Red.

"i didn't but like i said you are different" red said in a soft gentle voice rubbing his thumb on your lips. "i promise i will be gentle and control myself" Red said looking at you his tail swishing back and forth really fast. he was very excited about being near you touching you. his cock was on yours growing the more excited he got. though he said he would behave he was unsure if he could you made him horny.

Alexander never felt this sort of thing before. He saw how Red was acting and knew he was probably teasing him. "Are you just playing with me?.. I might be different but-" he stopped as he felt the thumb and nibbled on it softly. He blinks as his body was almost not his anymore.

"playing with you how do you mean and but what Alexander" Red whispered in you ear. he was pushing your shirt up with his other hand. Red was panting slightly as he let you nibble on his thumb. "Alexander i promise i wont touch anything to personal can i please take of your shirt" Red said looking deep into your eyes.

"Are you making fun of me because I'm human?" He asked Red and blushed as he didn't know how to act anymore. "Nevermindddd~~" Alexander whines as he felt excited for some ofd reason. "Red.... o-okay.. I don't mind... you can take my shirt off." He blushed hard as he saw Red wanted it.

"no i am not making fun of you because your human" Red said pushing you shirt up gently with his hand. Red then nuzzled up to the other side of your face. "i have to have my thumb back" Red said gently taking his thumb back taking off your shirt. he was now staring at your chest with wonder.

Alexander blushes and felt hot underneath Red's hands. Feeling his fingertips were making closer and closer into pleaseure. My body was under him shivering slightly not knowing what Red would do to him.

"do you want to see mine?" Red said gently rubbing his hand a crossed your chest stopping when he gets to your nipple. "you are so soft Alexander" Red said putting his index and middle finger around your nipple. his face was turning really red his tail was really flicking. "you might want to stop me before i go to far" Red said trying to look away.

"Please let me see your chest. It's not fair that I'm the only one half naked" Alexander whines as he looked at Red tenderly. Shivering as he was being put into the mood more and more. Alexander blushes and covers himself "-yes we should stop Red.."

Red gets off first still panting. he takes of his shirt showing you his chest. it had a big scar over his nipple all the way to his pant line. "we should get going to your house now" Red said his face was totally red because he thought you are most beautiful thing he ever saw. he could barley stand because his cock was completely hard now. "Alex... ander" Red said closing his slowly in between what he was saying. then his eyes closed as he teetered a bit looking like he was going to fall again.

Alexander was going to touch Red's chest as he saw the scar. He puts on his shirt and nods,"yes...i will cook for us when we get inside." He was walking until he heard his nmae,"yes Re-!!!" Alexander grabbed him and giggles,"stop falling Red!!!~"

Red was now passed out this is actually the first time he had been triggered. he was panting really hard and he was hot even though it was cold outside. Red was mumbling something the only words that made sense is triggered hot and Alexander. normally Red was very agile never missing the target but not today.

"Red??? Red!!!"" Alexander was worried and tried to keep Red up enough to get home. Getting home, he put Red in his bed and went to start cooking for them. Making a soup, Alexander went to check on Red,"Red...are you okay?..."

Red's chest jumped and his cat ear twitched a bit. he could smell you making food for both of you. Red felt embarrassed he had never passed out before. he also had never meet a human like you before. Red was only slightly panting now he was trying to calm himself down. he was making a strange purring sound that came inside him.

Alexander put a cool rag on Red's forehead as he smiled at the other. Going back to cooking, he stirred up the mixture and added some of the other components that was needed for the soup. He put one rice and made an herbal tea.

Red shivered a bit when you put the cold rag on his forehead. the purring sound grow deeper as he was passed out. his tail did not move at all. after a few minutes the cool rag was now a hot rag. Red sat up looking at everything in your house being really quiet. "i am sorry i scared you" Red said now behind you.

Alexander jumps and looks back at Red. He was surprised to see the male hovering behind him like that. "Huh oh. No it's fine. I was just hoping you were alright." He went back to cooking the rest of the soup.

"i am sorry for making you worry"Red said standing behind you smiling. "i cant wait to eat with you" Red said sitting down at the table.he is so happy that you and him where together.

Alexander's heart was beating out of his chest as he finished cooking. He set the table and brought the soup out to cool in the middle of the table and fixed the rice and tea. He served you and smile,"I really hope you like it Red.."