Bossy neko ( SpiritualHarmony X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"i will like anything you cook" Red said with a smile. "before i forget thank you Alexander" Red said watching happily. he breathed in deeply feeling peaceful at last. "this is great" he thought to himself

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• SpiritualHarmony

Alexander smiles and held the tray to his chest. Blushing,he moved away from Red and cleared his throat and gave a little smile. "You're welcome. And I don't have parents or siblings so don't worty about other humans Red..." He said and sat down by him to eat.

"then who called him" Red wondered but did not say anything. "well i guess that is good then" Red said with a frown. he started to eat the food quietly not looking up he knew how hard it is to live with no parents or anyone to protect you.

Alexander made another bowl for a mysterious person. There was a knock and it was his neighbor; seeing it was an elderly woman who leaves by herself. Alexander made enough for her to eat for the whole day. He smiles and sees her off and went back in to Red. "She was the lady that called, she lives by herself and can't cook so I cook for her" He smiles at Red and finally sat down and ate with the other.

"that is nice"Red said with his mouth full. he started to cry still shoving food his mouth choking because he never though about being without parents till now. "this food is so good" Red said pretending that is why he was crying. he stopped eating then drank some of the tea his bangs fell into his face. this was a strange day he had never cried before.

Alexander looks at Red to see him crying. worried, Alexander went to him and gave him a hug. "What is the matter Red? I know my cooking isn't THAT great to cry over.."

Red was still crying but now his head down. "it was very good diner thank you" Red said swallowing his tea and food. "umm i dont have any parents or siblings" Red said wiping his eyes now. "i am sorry for making you worry" Red said going back to eating.

"Oh...that was the thing that made you cry... I'm so sorry for making you feel like that Red. But you have me right?" Alexander smiles cutely and pats his head to make him feel better.

"no you did not make we feel this way i never thought of it till now" Red said looking at you with a smile. "and yes now i have you Alexander" Red said breathing deeply then he started to think. "i wonder does he want to make a family" Red thought to him self now eating more of the food.

Alexander smiles brightly as he felt at ease as Red made him understand. "Did you want a second helping of food? There is plenty enough." He ate slowly and was happy to finally share a meal with someone.

"umm well you see i cant eat anymore right now my stomach is small due to being in the wild" Red explained finishing with his bowl then drinking his drink. "i will wash my dish after i am done"Red said looking at you feel a bit better now. when he was done he got up and washing his bowl and cup. "once again thanks again for this day" Red said bowing a bit to you.

"Oh okay. That would make the most sense." Alexander got up and put everything else up into the fridge for later. He couldn't finish his food, so he packed it up for later. "No no no no nooo~ you don't have to be thankful toward me Red~" Alexander shows you his embarrassed face.

"why you have made me feel something i never felt before" Red said looking up at you. "i am a bit tired" Red said yawning then turning into a neko. all the sudden there was knocking on the door of your home. Red hid under your bed shaking in fear.

"H-huh? I didn't mean to if I do such a thing." Alexander heard the knock and was curious to whom it may be. He goes to the door and opens it,"Yes? How may I help you?"

"do you have a neko here?" the man asked you trying to look into your house. "i need him. he was my pet" the man said taking off his glasses. Red was under the bed scared to death to come out. that was the man that had tortured him for a long time until Red ran away. "leave him alone" Red whispered in a hushed tone.

"Neko? What is that? I'm sorry I don't go out much as I live alone and I have a weak body. Im so sory that I'm no use to you." Alexander bowed and gave a realistic bad cough. He was already on the paler side so it helped in shooing the man away.

"if i find out you helped that neko i will hurt you bad" the man said walking off. Red was still under the bed scared now for you. "i have to go i cant stay here that man will hurt Alexander" Red said now very sad that he might have to leave him new friend well one and only friend.

"Nope no neko here sir~" Alexander closed the door and locked it. "Red please don't be scared and leave. We will be okay. I will make sure he never finds you even if I have to hind you away and keep lying." He looks at Red determined to keep away from harm.

"you will get hurt if i stay" Red said coming out hugging you around your whole body. "i don't know what i would do if you got hurt" Red said still holding you in his arms. this actually scared him to lose you.

"It's fine Red seriously~ besides you have been hurt enough" Alexander wrapped his arms around Red's neck and hugged him back.

"okay if you say so Alexander but i don't want you hurt" Red said yawing again he was still tired though. he nuzzled the side of your neck.

"Red I'm telling you...it's going to be just fine." Alexander smiles and held the other gently. "Let's just head to bed. He both are tired as of now and resting seems like a great idea." Alexander nudged Red to go to his room.

Red followed your nudging to go to the bed room. "i still will worry because you are delicate" Red said yawning again then he went and laid down on your bed. he turned into a neko so you would have enough room to lay down.

Alexander went to the bedroom and giggles about how cute Red was acting. "Delicate? How am I delicate silly?" He smiled and pets him cutely. "Please don't worry about me really."

"i cant" Red said falling asleep. he was purring when you petted him. that man always scared him Red knew that he would come back to make sure Alexander was telling the truth. all the sudden the door was busted down. "oh look you lied to me little boy you have something that belongs to me" the man going to grab for you but Red quickly turned human cutting his eye with his nail then grabbing you using his power to teleport the both of you deep in the woods.