Bossy neko ( SpiritualHarmony X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Alexander was smiling and then he turned back to see the man. Before he could do a thing Red intervened and took the into the forest. Looking around and blinking in confusion, Alexander looked at Red curiously. "H-hey are you okay Red?"

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• SpiritualHarmony

Red was panting and holding his stomach in pain. "yeah i am fine" Red said he tried to stand but he could not. "i am glad you are safe Alexander" Red said coughing up a bit of blood he tried to hid it from you so you would not worry. he tried once more to stand groaning in pain falling to his knees.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Alexander looks at him ans went to him. "Red....you are lying to me. What's wrong?" Looking at Red, he went and found blood on his hand from touching him. "Red you are injured! Where are you injured!" Alexander was terrified and tried to strip Red of his shirt.

"it is coming from my insides" Red said looking down. "i am sorry for lying i just did not want you to worry" Red said really sad he could not heal himself so it was a bad thing for him to have used his teleporting power. He coughing again with more blood this did not seem so good.

Alexander was panicking as he looked around for help but remembered they were deep in the forest. "H-how can I help you? I don't know how to heal I...i am so sorry for getting you hurt. If you would have never met me...." Tears fell as he felt helpless as he was trying to help Red.

"well you could make me so herbs and it could heal me" red said then looked at you. "don't say that i am happy i meet you" Red said with a smile he then hugging you around neck.

"Herbs? Where sould I find thoes? " Alexander was ready to help red become better again. Blushing a dep red, he went hugged him back and smiles. "I'm happy too...."

"they look like this" Red said drawing them in the sand with a stick. "i hope that helps then you need to boil them so they are like tea"Red said sitting up against the tree. he looked paler then normal and he was about to fall down.

Alexander saw them and exactly knew what and where they were. He ran to the bushes and pick a pocket full. Ears in his eyes, he say a cabin and wnt inside to boil them.

Red was coughing up even more blood. he was panting really hard waiting for you to come back. "it will be okay he will find them i drew the like the look in really life" red said to him self

Alexander took the tea to Red and ran. The tea was splashing on his arms and stung so bad. He stuck it out and arrived to Red. Panting he gave him the container and smiled. "Found it..."

Red smiled sat up and drank it you could tell instantly he was better now. "thank you" Red said licking your arms this healed them as well. "you are the best friend a neko could have" Red said nuzzling up to you. "i am so sorry that you thought this was your fault it was not i wanted to save you well us from him i knew better" Red said trying to make you feel better.

Alexander blushes as Red licked his wounds and saw they were healing. Looking up at the neko, his heart was beating rapidly but stopped when he was called a best friend. "O-oh...oh okay then", saying a shaking almost timid voice as he was still a little drawn back by being called a best friend.

"what is wrong are you i did not say anything wrong did i? i did not mean to make you upset i just like you a lot i did not know what else to call you" Red said trying to make it all better. he was basically rambling he did not know what love was so he said best friend.he then looked sad because he did not understand what he was doing wrong. "my heart hurts all the time but it feels better with you i don't know what that is" Red said to you looking you in the eyes.

Alexander shook his head as he didn't know if he liked Red or not. Blinking and hearing the other's confession of him made him feel better. "No no you don't have to say such things. I am fine Red so don't force your feelings. "

"umm if you say so" Red said hugging and holding you in his arms. "now i think we should make camp here or farther in the woods so they cant find us" Red said it was funny he kept saying saying things like us and we. this made him blush but he stood up with you in his arms holding you close to his chest.

"Are you okay with going farther into the woods? Have you completely healed?" Alexander said as he was still worried about Red. Blushing from the hug he was receiving, he yelped in surprise of being picked up and held so closely.

"yes i am"Red said taking you farther into the woods. he then set up camp finding fire wood and hunting. "i hope you don't mind fish because that is all i caught" Red said putting a bunch of fish on sticks. he then took off his shirt washing off in the bear by water before the food was done.

Alexander followed Red and saw in front of the fire to get warm. "Ohh that's fine sweetie." He smiled at Red and was shivering as it was kind of chilly.

Red then dried off handing you a fish. "sweetie?" red said questioning it. he then ate one of the fish sitting near you. "i found a hollow tree we can sleep there it is a big tree" red said cuddling you a bit to keep you warm.

Alexander took the fish and started eating. Blushing from noticing the vocabulary he used ro describe Red. He smiled as he felt the warmrh from the fire and the neko. "Oh really? Yay~ I never slept in a tree. Is it nice?"

(sorry. hello i miss you but i am only responding to rps till tomorrow

"umm well it can be if you have a partner or even warmth" Red said looking at you. "ready for bed i have cleaned it out" Red said his tail swishing around behind you not trying to tickle you on purpose.

Alexander smiles and nods,"then thank goodness I have a partner~" He got up and looksd at Red sweetly,"yes I am ready to go to bed."

"alright" Red said gently pulling Alexander closer picking him up putting him in the tree. then red crawled inside the tree with him curling up next to you. "good night Alexander" Red said sweetly giving him a kiss on the mouth.

Alexander couldn't believe how strong Red was. Being picked up, he just gave a small smile and let the other do as he, please. Holding onto him, he cuddled back but jumped. He was surprised by the kiss but blushed hard and shuddered in disbelief. "G-goodnight R-R-Red."