Pop up adds on forum mobile

Rebel Heart

Somehow on my phone sometimes when i click on a forum links' it opens an ad link towards the app store, this is a kind of frustrating. Is this new or a bug? And can i aboid this?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• Key

• fan_yaoi

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

For how long has it been happening? Also, can you tell me if it occurs when you click on thread links from the homepage or from the thread list?

I think its one of thos banners, i think i misssclick allot when i want to go to another page. So i there is nothing to worry about. Except that it brings you to the appstore when missclicked.

• 4 weeks later...

I dont know what happens. But when i go onto the website on my mobile. It generates links whichs gives me popups which is really annoying, some are even dangerous. I tried other forums but this only happens on this forum. Almost everytime i click on a link i get a pop up. But only when i'm on the website with my iphone. Do you know what it is? I have tried to see if my iphone was infected but this doesn't seem the case, as any other websites functies normal. Also looked for help on other sites regardi g malware. I'm out if ideas

I dont know what happens. But when i go onto the website on my mobile. It generates links whichs gives me popups which is really annoying, some are even dangerous. I tried other forums but this only happens on this forum. Almost everytime i click on a link i get a pop up. But only when i'm on the website with my iphone. Do you know what it is? I have tried to see if my iphone was infected but this doesn't seem the case, as any other websites functies normal. Also looked for help on other sites regardi g malware. I'm out if ideas

I just checked on my Iphone, everything seems okay.

Clear your cache and cookies to try again and tell us if you still get them.

Still getting them, on every fucking link i click now i get popups. Tried to clear website data and cookies everything. I even get popups now when i try to type. Maybe it is a virus or so, but why does it only appear on this forum and no other forums. I tried 5 forums, nothing happens.

I also had that on my phone, but i got rid of it after deleting all history from the web browsers i have in the phone.

and also clear-ing the cache from the 'settings' . But i dont i have an Iphone so i dont know how it looks like on an Iphone. But i Went to my settings (a samsung), Went to programs and picked up my browser and 'clear'-d it from there to ( and the data aswell i Think.. noot sure tho.. i dont remember, but the cache, yes)

After that I didnt get the pop ups anymore. :/ i dunno if this is to any help for you.... at all

Well I am using Samsung as well and deleted history/cache and went to settings and blocked pop ups. But nope I get those stupid annoying pop ups as well no matter which device no matter which browser I use and believe me I tried some. So I decided not to use YO on my phone nor tab anymore. Problem solved. XD

well this is what i did, I deleted the History search and coockies from the browsers in my phone.

Then I cleand the phone with a free app 'cleaner', then i Went to my settings in the phone (not the phone browser) and cleard the cache from there.

Something like that... its not a Picture from my own phone, i found this on internet

clear-cache-settings.jpg

And yeah after that the pop ups dissapeard :I

Atm i do not have any problems at all.... well yeah.. thats me ..bye

:cuteonion26:

I have tried everything, clearing it all. Mayby i need to stop using safari and use another browser. What is this app called?

@

You could try from a different browser, like CM Browser or Google Chrome. If you happen to have another mobile device, or if you can borrow one from a friend for a few minutes, try to see if you still get them so we can tell if the issue is on your end or in your whole area. Also, try using different connections, like Wi-fi and data, or your Wi-fi and a free Wi-fi you can get in town.

Also, since when have you been getting the pop-ups?

Using firefox now. Still got the same problem. Wifi or 4g doesnt matter. The popups keep coming. Been on 5 different wifis, cleaned all that there was to clean, and also on another iphone 6s it happens. So it seems the forum got somthing sticking which gives us these popups.

I just saw the popups returned. The forums have been hacked, so that's the issue. I posted about it