Understanding Lineage DBZ ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) 18+

akiravadel

Goten groaned and pushed in to the hilt before pausing. He waited a bit before starting to pull out. He waited til he was only in by the head before thrusting back in. He continued this slow and steady pace for a small bit of time before he growled and started to roughly thrust harder and faster into the other teen. He wanted to feel more of the other. He could feel a burning heat in his gut.

"Uh.. pattern?" Vegeta rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. He should have known there was some trick to it. "Maybe if I focus on training, then I won't get sick as much. I will be in the hyperbolic time capsule." The prince got to his feet and took a step toward the door.

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Trunks moaned as wave after wave of pleasure rushed through him. When the harder thrusting came into play he wondered briefly of the condom would survive two half Sayian's. His hips started to thrust back to meet his thrusts.

"Absolutely not!" Bulma and Goku both said.

"Who knows how that'll effect your child. It's hard enough on you guys regularly," Bulma folded her arms.

Goku was quickly by Vegeta's side, "please listen to Bulma."

Goten groaned and reached underneath them, stroking Trunks' member. "Trunks..." He leaned forward and bit down into the other teen's shoulder. "Mm. I love you ..."

Vegeta growled as be faced the two. He couldn't believe they were both just trying to control him. He wanted to do something. Anything... "so, am I supposed to just sit around and do nothing?!"

Trunks felt another strange rush of great through him when Goten bit down on his shoulder. Moaning louder he tried to get the words out to say the same but he was too busy writhing in pleasure. His member started dripping in his hand from how turned on he was.

"I'm not saying that. Women train through their pregnancy all the time. I'm just saying pull it back... Like half," Bulma shrugged her shoulders.

"We can stay in base form?" Goku smiled to Vegeta.

Goten licked the bite mark and sucked on it as he thrust harder into the other teen. He wanted to fill his friend and touch the deepest parts of him. It was strange since he hadn't even considered it before. This tingling sensation he got from the other was overwhelming. He kept thrusting for a few more minutes before he felt himself gush over the edge. He hit his orgasm haRd and filled the silverette. He rode out his orgasm and kept up his rough pace. "I feel you..."

"Look... I'm not some ninny. I can still beat Kakarat's ass without breaking a sweat." Vegeta crossee his arms and glared at Goku, then Bulma. He couldn't understand why they talked as though he were fragile. He didn't feel any weaker than before. "I'm hungry, Kakarat."

Trunks moaned as he was thrust into. His friend felt so good moving inside him. Griping at the carpet he came hard with him and sunk against the floor. He wondered why Goten said he could feel him, but since he hasn't bit him back the bond wasn't compete. Unfortunately without knowing that he didn't know. Panting he came down from his crazy high.

Bulma sighed softly, "just don't get hit in the stomach."

Goku smiled softly to Vegeta, "where do you want to go? There's a bunch of food in your fridge. Or I can catch a fish?"

Goten pulled out of Trunks and layed beside him. He breathed heavily and shut his eyes. He hadn't been that winded in a long time and it was thrilling. A smile played across his lips and he wondered about what all this meant. What it meant for them.. "Trunks..."

"Yes, doctor." Vegeta nodded and waved Bulma off. He looked up at Goku and touched a hand to the younger man's cheek. He suddenly felt a wave of warmth. He caressed the taller's cheek and stepped closer. "I want something filling."

Trunks slowly opened his eyes to look at Goten, "hmmm...? We can't tell my father. He'll kill you." He slid his hand up to wipe the drool from the side of his lips.

Bulma was shocked, she'd never seen him act so intimate.

Goku blushed slightly as he looked at Vegeta. He had always been so oblivious to flirting before but now he could feel the warmth through the bond. Reaching up he took Vegeta's hand and kiss the palm of it, "then I can hunt you whatever you want."

Goten blinked at the other's words in confusion. "K-kill me?" The brunette swallowed hard and looked around. He knew how stron Vegeta was. The man could stand against his father on equal ground more often than anyone. He scratched his head and frowned. "Right... let's forget it happened. He doesn't have to know it ever did."

Vegeta watched Goku and curled his fingers as if to catch the kiss. His eyes raked over the other's face and he leaned up on his tippy toes, his nose brusing the younger Saiyan's. "Chocolate mackerel with lemon and cinnamon zest."

Trunks reached over and grabbed the green of Goten's shirt, "No no it's okay. Just don't tell him." He giggled softly and closed his eyes again. He felt really good right now.

There was a low purr that came from deep in Goku's chest. A noise he'd only made in the heat of a wonderful battle before. Taking in a long deep breath his fingers went to his forehead, "I'll be back soon."

Goten's eyes fell on the silverette and he stared for a moment before lifting his hand to brush the purple locks behind his ear. "Trunks... you want to see me killed?"

"Of course..." Vegeta stepped away from Goku and turned to face Bulma. He had a smirk playing on his lips as he crossed his arms. Oh yes, he enjoyed that control. "So... Bulma, shall we discuss some things?"

"Of course not... But I..." Trunks sighed softly. "If that's what you want. I don't want to see you killed..." He slowly pushed himself onto his knees fixing his clothes.

Goku was off in an instant.

Bulma raised a brow, "Yeah, some things like how you did that to Goku. He's oblivious to flirting. How did that work?"

Goten stopped Trunks and moved closer, kissing him. He smiled and met the other's eyes. "I'm glad it was you. Your dad is scary, but I rather face him than not have you..."

"The bond. We mated and by marking eachother, we have created a bond." Vegeta took a seat and sighed as he adjusted his weight so his stomach wouldn't cramp as much. "Well, It won't be exactly normal. The development is advanced and the raw instinct to protect is stronger."

Trunks blushed and remembered his father saying to be careful about Goten but he was his best friend, who could ask for more? Wait that was their first kiss! His face turned even more red and touched his own lips.

"So Goku is running off instincts. That makes sense, since he knows nothing about his people," Bulma started typing a few things in. "He was glaring at me when I was working on you. At first I thought it was his concentrating face but... We might have to be cautious with him and you."

"What is it, Trunks?" Goten raised an eyebrow in curiosity as he watched the other teen for a moment. The brunette stretched and yawned before scratching his stomach. "Mm... I wonder if mom is cooking right now."

"Basically." Vegeta eyed the woman before he continued. He at least wanted her aware of the basics. "The progression of the fetus us an important thing. If there is any foul, my body will expulse the child. Like an urge to protect itself from any disease or fault."

Trunks almost slapped himself, why was he behaving so emotional? "I'm fine... Yeah food sounds good." He stood up on shaky legs to get dressed.

Bulma started typing away, "so what do I need to look for? Medically wise? I have your previous bloodwork before getting pregnant, will that work as a base?"

Goten jumped to his feet and grinned. He was already full of energy again. He punched up in the air and jumped. "Let's get some food!!!"

"I believe that would work. I would research all illnesses and watch for even the tiniest similarity in my blood. Even the smallest chance of a foreign illness enterin my body could call for the end of the child." Vegeta tried thinking about everything he had learned and observed. "Also, once the heartbeat can be heard, it should beat twice as fast as a human baby. Any slower could mean something is wrong."

Trunks chuckled and nodded his head, "food sounds great." He closed his pants and adjusted his shirt before heading to the door. He felt happy bit something was missing.

"So absolutely no fighting. No wonder Goku's instincts have kicked into overdrive," Bulma laughed softly.

Goku appeared again in the room with a giant cooked fish on a plate. He set out on the table with a basket of fruit, "I'm back."

Goten looked from Trunks to himself and frowned. The other teen was much neater than him. He huffed and pulled his clothes back to how they were supposed to be and straightened them up. "Food..." He frowned deeper and looked at Trunks. "I feel starved."

"Well... I wouldn't go that far..." Vegeta frowned, knowing where she was going with that. He turned to Goku upon his return and smiled, almost as if a weight had been lifted off his chest. "Chocolate Mackerel?"

"You okay Goten?" Trunks looked over at him. The mall on his shoulder twinged a little, maybe they did something? "You look upset."

"Of course," Goku leaned in close to Vegeta. "You smell better than food though..." He didn't really register that Bulma was there.

Goten looked at Trunks and his gaze fell on the mark. He walked up closer to the silverette and reached out to touch it. "Did I do that? It looks like it's throbbing."

"Mm... how charming, Kakarat." Vegeta leaned up so their lips were only a hair's breath apart. He smirked and met the other's gaze. "Perhaps it is..." He flicked Goku in the forehead and sat back down, sending the other a glare. "Because I am carrying your child."

Trunks let out an almost high pitched gasp at the touch on his neck. Shivering he looked at Goten with surprise in his eyes, "it is a little."

Goku let out a growl but smirked at Vegeta, "That you are." He went behind Vegeta and nipped at his neck where the mark was through his clothes. "You're mine." He sat down at the table to start eating.

Goten leaned in and licked the spot. He wasn't sure what urged him to, but something pulled him. He stepped back and smiled. "Okay. Let's get some food." The brunette grabbed the silverette's hand and dragged him out of the room. "Where should we eat?"

"Hn." Vegeta crossed his arms as he tried hiding the shiver that ran up his spine. He hated that he reacted so easily to the younGerman Saiyan. He looked at the food for a moment before snagging a bite and humming. "Mm... so, Bulma, as we were discussing. Training will not harm the fetus."

Trunks leaned into his touch then stumbled slightly when he pulled away, "um... Doesn't matter. I'm just... Hungry." Not for food at the moment but he knew he could eat. "I smell fish or something."

Goku ate happily but was listening to them.

Bulma took a deep breath, "alright alright fine but the first sign of trouble and I'm in charge of training. So gestation period?"

Goten sniffed the air and grinned as he followed the scent it was all too late when he realized who occupied the room they stopped in. "Uh... um.... hi, dad!"

"Well, the pregnancy is about six months on average, barring no mishaps." Vegeta took another bite of the fish and nudged Goku with his foot. About then, the teen's entered the room. One dragging the other behind him. "Trunks...?"

• Saga locked this topic