Understanding Lineage DBZ ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) 18+

akiravadel

Goku slowly started to open small parts of his mind to Vegeta again, "I don't know..." He sighed in relief to feel Vegeta there even though the push of his strong emotions were back.

"From what I've been able to figure out, it's because your pregnant and bonded. You said it links your minds together? If you're having mood swings he's going to feel the pull too. You'll need to think of it as a different kind of training maybe?" Bulma was trying to keep a calmer air now with seeing the two of them. "Think of this as a time to learn how each other thinks and try to learn how to be a team. Like when the two of you fuse you have to sync up."

Trunks looked at Goten, "I want to leave to but we shouldn't... not yet at least..." He looked back to his father. "I think I'm starting to understand how this works now."

Goku gently rubbed Vegeta's leg, "training as a team... like we always refused to do before." He chuckled softly.

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Goten backed up to the door and frowned. He knew everyone was mostly guessing at the situation and he knew that's all they could do. He grabbed for the doorknob. He wanted to run. He didn't understand where the urge came from, but it was strong.

Vegeta met Goku's eyes and sniffed. The feeling of insecurity and pain eminated through their bond. "It makes sense. My brother bonded and settled in to the bond months before Gurrion ever became with child." He chewed on his lip and whipped at his cheek. He looked up at Bulma and smiled. "Thank you, Bulma."

Trunks looked over at Goten and wanted to reach out to him but worried making him stay might make things worse, "Goten?..." He took a couple steps towards him. "It's okay now."

Goku relaxed against Vegeta feeling a lot calmer now and more level headed. He needed the training to help focus his mind, he might have a bit of adhd, but the training helped. Closing his eyes he took a long calming breath, "then we'll need to do training. Maybe block each other off when we're angry to take a break? I don't want to hurt you."

Bulma noticed Goku was cradling his leg and assumed Vegeta must have knocked some sense into him, "you two need to think about what you say or do okay? So lets have a nice fest of our lunch and maybe a nap? Hm? Get your energy back up?"

"Maybe a senzu bean?" Goku smiled softly.

"What? Why?" Bulma frowned.

Goten swallowed hard and quickly moved his gaze to Trunks. He clenched his jaw and tightened his grip on the knob. Blocking the half bond out, the teen breathed heavily. He was freaked out.

"Dumby here broke his leg to get control." Vegeta sighed and rolled his eyes before looking up at Bulma and smirking. "Bet you were thinking I did something. Well, one thing is for sure... I have not finished a meal once since all this started."

Trunks reached towards him but was stopped by Bulma who quickly slipped past him, "Goten. Can you go to the lookout and get your dad sensu bean?" She could see the panic and want to escape in him so maybe this was best.

Trunks lowered his head, maybe Gohan could handle this? Maybe he could help explain it? Maybe then Goten wouldn't be so sad.

Goku gave a small chuckle, "you can eat. I'll just prop up against the wall here." He started to shift to sit up a little but he really didn't want to move from Vegeta's embrace.

Goten almost moved roboticaly as he turned to the door and opened it. He hesitated a moment before leaving. He ran. He ran as fast as his legs would take him. It didn't seem fast enough.

Vegeta shook his head and ran his fingers through Goku's hair. He had a strangely strong desire to stay close to the other male. "Bulma, could you bring my plate to me? I will eat right here. Did you find anything yet?" He didn't plan to move if he didn't have to and he let their bond express these feelings to Goku.

Trunks reached for him but dropped his hand. He couldn't feel anything from Goten but he felt like he should be able to. Touching the mark on his neck he quickly ran up to his room as tears streamed down his face. He'd always been an emotional boy. Throwing himself onto his bed he covered his face with his pillow.

Bulma smiled softly and handed his plate to him. At the same time Goku reached up to hold the plate up for him. He braced his elbow against the floor and held it up. Even injured and on the floor he was still trying to be there for him. He smiled and closed his eyes just enjoying their closeness.

"Besides hormones out of control, not really," Bulma chuckled softly. "Your levels are incredibly high and I'm not sure why. Maybe sex might help even you back out? I don't know. I don't know how different your dna is from ours?"

Goten stood on the highset point of the tower and just let the air rush around him. He took a deep breath and looked out at the distant line of the horizon. He was confused and sad. Pushing the other away now only intensified the discomfort he was feeling. He frowned and shook his head before retrieving a sensu bean. He was quick to leave and head back to Goku with the bean. He stopped in the kitchen with the bean in his hand and watched the two on the floor.

Vegeta smiled as he took a bite of his food and hummed. He pushed the food around a bit and looked to Bulma. "So... if we just mate again, then we will go back to normal?" His gaze quickly flickered to Goten when he entered. He watche'd the boy a moment before sighing. "Goten... I'm sorry. What you saw isn't normal for a bonded pair. Our emotions are hard to filter at the moment and the pregnancy has my levels out of wack."

"I mean maybe for a short amount of time. In humans it helps," Bulma looked over at Goten. "Thank you hun." She ate a couple bits of fruit.

Goku looked over at his son, "I'm sorry of i scared you." He felt horrible about what his son just faced. Unlike when Gohan was young and Ginu took over his body and fought him that was the real him this time.

Goten shook his head and held the bean out to his father, remaining silent. He wasn't sure what words were best at the moment, but he had learned something from this. His father would never allow himself to hurt any of them. He took harm to himself before he could harm one of them. All the while, the teen was preparing himself to receive a harsh fight from his father. A fight he never could have predicted.

Vegeta smiled and ate more of his food as he thought about the information they had so far. 'Brother did take his mate to their private quarters alot. Perhaps the hormones is why.' The prince looked to Goku a moment as he let his thoughts drift through the bond. Perhaps Bulma was the best choice to monitor this situation. It wasn't like they had a lot of options. "Mm... Bulma, what about finding how this child will be borthed?"

Gohan wad stI'll moping about the phone call he had received when he suddenly felt a strange flare up. He decided to investigate it and noticed it was coming from Vegeta's home in capsule corp. Intrigued, the Saiyan flew straight for the buidling when he felt a strange distressed energy. He stopped right above the home before zoning in on the source and flying to the window of the silverette's room. He hadn't even realized it was Trunks in distress until he looked in the window. He knocked lightly to get the teen's attention.

Goku took the bean from his son and saw the worry in his eyes. He reached out to ruffle his hair, "it's okay son. You'll see, given a little time things will settle down. I love you and we'll all work this out." He smiled softly too him as he listened to Vegeta. 'Then we'll have to go do that.'

Bulma snorted, "I have no idea. Do you... Grow a hole or will I be cutting a hole in your stomach? I mean with senzu beans it makes giving birth easy for us now."

Trunks was startled as he sat up his face drenched in tears. Why was Gohan here? Going over to the widow he unlocked it as he wiped his face, "they're downstairs..."

Goten nodded and took a seat at the table. He decided to focus on eating since he had a stomach like his father's and he was still starving. He piled his plate up and started scarfing the food down.

'Pervert, Kakarat...' Vegeta blushed faintly as images of them straying frequently to a bedroom came to mind. He had to shake his head to clear it and sighed. "That part I am unsure of. My brother's mate died before he could give birth."

Gohan climbed through the window and whiped the tear stains from Trunks' cheeks. He decided to ignore what the teen had said and gripped his chin lightly, tilting his face up and looking it over. "Trunks... your tears make you look rather devourable. Do you realize that?"

Goku held the bean in his hand as he listened to Vegeta and Bulma talk. Sure he could eat it but at the moment he looked where he was even with the pain. Maybe he was still upset with himself for losing his cool.

Bulma looked at him, "I remember you mentioning losing your people at a young age but you don't remember anything?" She could only guess what his body could do to produce a child. "We'll just have to prepare all areas."

Trunks blinked in surprise causing a couple extra tears to fall, "what?... Gohan... You should really go talk to the others downstairs." He reached up to pull Gohan's hand away but took notice at how powerful his smell was.

Vegeta shook his head and frowned. He could remember many details, but some did escape him. Most of what he remembered wad reinforced by his father. He sighed and looked up to Bulma once more. "I wish I knew more.at this point, only way to know would be bringing my people back from the dead."

Gohan smirked as he brushed the other's words off once more and leaned in to lick the stray tear up. He could already feel his body working itself up for the teen. His tail flicked back and forth in eagerness. "I never realized you looked so erotica when you cried, Trunks. Perhaps your father wasn't the only reason to stick around."

Bulma sighed softly, "Maybe there's a God you can ask? Maybe king kai would know?"

Goku's head perked up a little, "If not him he might know someone who does." Maybe they could get there hands on something, perhaps someone who know or a book or something.

"What are you talking about Gohan?" Oh yeah the Son family was certainly something to worry about. He backed up till his back hit a wall. It's just instincts G-Gohan... You have to fight it."

"We could try that..." Vegeta nodded and tapped his chin in thought. There was few he knew that could answer their questions. That was when a thought popped up in his head. "Goku, when was the last time the dragon balls were seen? Or perhaps a way to speak to someone on the otherside. I believe there is someone who could answer our questions without reviving a whole race."

Gohan stepped closer to Trunks and slipped a hand around his waist. He knew he had an advantage over the younger. He had personal experience with others. He used his other hand to run down the silverette's front. "Don't worry. I know jus how to handle your body. You will not be able to say anything more than please."

Goku hummed softly, "it's probably been a year. We can try to collect them. I'll need the radar." His hand gently stroked Vegeta's leg as he laid on him.

"That means others will be after them," Bulma shrugged her shoulders. "But yeah we could use them."

"Please stop!" Trunks grabbed his wrist but a piece of him was turning into putty. His heart started to thud away in his chest as his mind wanted to call out to Goten but since he shut his bond down he couldn't reach. A shiver ran up his spine from the older Son's touch.

"Mm.. that would be better sooner than later. Once I get so far along, it will be hard to get around." Vegeta nodded as he rested a hand on his stomach and sighed. "We can just wish for those killed by Urel. Urel killed my brother and his mate out of a jealous rage."

Gohan leaned in and bit the unmarked side of the teen's neck and marked him. He felt a pull but pushed through it. He smirked before suckling on the spot as he undid the purple haired teen's pants. "Resist for now. You will be mine."

Goku put the bean in his mouth and chewed it, "the Dragon gives two wishes now. We could just with your brother and his mate back." He swallowed the bean and felt his body mend itself.

Trunks eyes went wide as his mouth opened but only a strangled gasp came out. His cock was throbbing as it was released from its confines. Gohan's hands felt so different from Goten's. They were rough, more experienced, "but... Gohan..." The pull was so much stronger now and in two directions he felt dizzy.

Vegeta hesitate to answer before he looked sadly to Goku. He could not wish the two back. He knew that in the position he was in. He took a deep breath before opening his mouth to speak when Goten finally spoke. "There were three lives lost that night. Their unborn child is a separate life. Just wishing for the mate to live wouldn't be enough."

"Go ahead... say it." Gohan dragged his tongue across his mark and grabbed his member, stroking it. He planned to make the teen beg for it. He slid his other hand down to slide his fingers between the silverette's ass cheeks.

"I could always contact Namek, they could help with the wishes," Goku shrugged. "I'll do whatever you want my mate." He slowly sat up to look at Vegeta.

The lick alone on his neck sent strong shivers through his whole body. A long moan came from him as his hands grabbed at Gohan's arms, "No... I won't..." Precum was already leaking from the tip of his member.

"Namek? I... I hadn't thought of that." Vegeta frowned as he considered this. He looked to Goku and cluck ed his tongue. "You have brains in there, after all."

Gohan nipped the spot before kissing the teen roughly and pushing a dry digit in the silverette's entrance. He kept stroking the teen and moved his finger in sync. Npiping Trunks' bottom lip, the Saiyan pressed his tongue in the younger's mouth.

"Heehee," Goku grinned at Vegeta then. He was a genius fighter for sure and seemed to retain a lot of information but it was mostly about fighting.

Trunks let out a shout from the dry finger pushing inside him. Whimpering he tried to push against Gohan but his strength was gone. His member pulsed in his hand and his insides tensed around his finger. How did this feel so good with him too?

Vegeta smiled down at Goku and kissed him briefly. "You are a fool, Kakarat, but you are a smart fool. We can contact Namek after we have rested."

Gohan added a second finger and continued his onslaught on the teen's body. He wanted the silverette to memorize the feel of him. He was possessive and domineering. He wanted the other to know he now owned his body. His hand moved off Trunks' member to scrape up his chest and pinch and pull on one of the purple haired teen's nipple.

Goku pulled Vegeta down into a sweet kiss then stroked his cheek, "want to go nap?" His mind however suggested something other than napping too. Grinning at Vegeta the younger saiyan was ready to do whatever. He felt much better now that his leg was healed.

The strength in Gohan was surprising. He'd always looked up to Gohan growing up, he was the warrior who defeated cell! Finally a full moann broke past his lips, he couldn't help it with the partial bond linking him to Gohan now. His hands held tightly to the older Sayian, while his lips started to kiss back. A piece of his mind still tried to fight him but the bite on his neck sealed his fate.

• Saga locked this topic