Understanding Lineage DBZ ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) 18+

akiravadel

Trunks smiled as he stood back up, "I feel fine though. Actually I feel stronger." He flexed his arm and looked down to his own tail. "I don't remember having one when I was little but it always feels like I've had one."

Bulma looked over at both of them, "Alright you two. Trunks behave yourself and Vegeta... talk to Goku. He knows nothing about his people and should really know about this." She sighed heavily. "No unprotected sex." She walked over and gave Trunks a bunch of condoms.

"MOM!" Trunks went beat red but still pocketed the condoms.

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

"Woman, I will do as I please." Vegeta got to his feet and looked to his son once more. "Stay away from Goku's sons.... they will eat you alive."

Without another word, the prince transmissioned to Goku's. He tried sensing the other Saiyan and transmissioned again when he didn't sense him. He was starting to get irritated after the fifth location. Finally he transmissioned to king Kai's planet. At this point he had a clearly pissed off look and his arms were crossed. "Kakarat!"

Trunks looked at his mom, "sh-should I be that worried?"

Bulma shrugged, "he's being dramatic. Go get your homework done then you two go spar or whatever."

"Thanks mom!" Trunks ran off to his room.

Goku jumped and turned around to face Vegeta his level three Saiyan drifting away and back to base mode. He took a couple of deep breaths as sweat went down the side of his face, "H-Hey Vegeta..." He reached up to scratch behind the back of his head. "W-what brings you here?"

Goten popped up at Trunks' window and grinned as he knocked on it. His newly sprouted tail swished eagerly side to side. "Trunks!!"

"Kakarat! I have been all overy this god awful planet because of you!" The prince marched up to the taller Saiyan and puffed up his chest. "Who said you had any right to hide away here?!"

Trunks smiled and opened the window for him, "you got one too huh?" He swished his own to show Goten. "Dad is going to log everything about Saiyan's now so we can learn about it!" He stepped back to stand in his room.

Goku backed up, "eee... um... Vegeta I-I was training not hiding." He raised his hands up and waved them a little. "Y-You see I-"

"He was hiding," King Kai ate another dumpling as he watched Goku.

"King Kai!" Goku frowned and put his hands on his hips. "Fine... I came here to clear my head. I didn't understand how I could be so angry that I was ready to throw you into a wall."

" it's a Saiyan tail. Does this mean that we're really going to become Saiyans?" Goten climb through the window and launched himself at Trunks. He was excited to see the other teens tail. The young Saiyan reach down and grabbed the silverette's tail. "I want to see how it works!"

"Kakarat! Don't lie to me!" Vegeta jabbed a finger in Goku's chest and glared harder. He felt his fury build and twist and turn. "Throw me into the wall next time! If... if that..."The prince trailed off as he reached up to touch the tears rolling down his cheeks. He frowned as his gut twisted in knits and throbbed. He suddenly felt a pang in his chest. "I... I know... I know you hate me..."

Trunks caught him but the moment his tail was grabbed he let out a loud gasp and cry, "ahhh! G-Goten... be careful..." He blushed. It wasn't pain he felt shoot up his spine.

Goku was shocked to see the tears. He'd seen Vegeta cry a handful of times over the years when he'd only cried once as a child. Reaching up he quickly wiped his cheek, "don't cry Vegeta. I don't hate you." His arms wrapped around him tightly, hugging him close. "I love you with all my heart. I'm just sorry that you're so upset with me... I thought you hated me..."

Goten grinned bigger and pulled on the other teen's tail. "Hold still, Trunks." The darker haired boy grabbed the hem of the silverette's pants and tugged on them. "Come on! I want to see how it connects!"

"You idiot! If I hated you, we wouldn't be in this mess!" Vegeta buried his face in Goku's chest before suddenly shoving him away and growling. "You bastard! It's all your fault!! I'll be fat and ugly now! How can I be a proud prince now?!"

Trunks grabbed onto the sides of his pants, "W-Wait what? Can't you look at yours in a mirror?!" He fell backwards on the ground and twisted under him to try to crawl away. This is what his father warned him about!

Goku blinked in surprise but took a calm breath, "Vegeta? You'll be growing a strong first full blooded Saiyan in how many years? How much more proud could you be? I'm incredibly proud and lucky to do this with you." He walked back over to him and reached out to take his hand.

"I can't look as close! Stop being a girl, Trunks!" Goten pulled harder on the other's pants and straddled his legs. He was very curious now. "Just let me see!"

"You are a bastard..." Vegeta pouted as he let the other grab him. He didn't understand the feeling going through him, but he knew his emotions were confusing him. It was like every thought and emotion was intensified. He couldn't even hold it in. "Trunks is showing signs as well... it's like the moon is revivin the Saiyan race."

Trunks groaned but laid on the ground. Maybe if he gives him what he wants he'll leave him be? "Okay, okay..." He sighed but laid there letting Goten take a look.

Goku's eyes twitched ever so slightly to the bastard comment, "then we'll need to tell the boys what they need to do to handle this." He let his hand slip away from Vegeta. "You're going to need to learn how to breath and take a moment. Stress isn't good for you right now."

Goten smiled brightly and pulled the silverette's pants down, stopping and staring at his member. He tapped his chin in thought aND waited a moment before flipping the teen over. His grin returned as he stared at Trunks' tail. He trailed a finger up to the base of it and gingerly felt it. "It is almost like it's always been there. Looks so naturally connected."

"I am not stressing... and I know how to breathe. I'll just train." Vegeta huffed as he turned away from Goku. The man was insufferable and drove the prince mad. "Why don't you start joining a conversation versus eavesdropping next time."

Trunks turned red but it wasn't like they hadn't seen each other naked before. Shivering from his touch his folded his arms under his head and shoved his face into it, "y-yeah feels like it's always been there..." Why did it feel so good having him touch it?

Goku blushed a little then reached back to rub at his neck nervously, "you noticed me there, huh? I should have known you'd notice me." He chuckled nervously. "Well what do you want me to do Vegeta? One minute you won't let go of me then the next you're angry and calling me names?"

Goten leaned closer and huffed, blowing hot air on the other. He feathered the fur at the base of the tail. "I wonder how it works..." He raised the tail up and raked his gaze down from the base. He licked his lips and swallowed. "Have you played with it yet?"

"Well, stop being insufferable." Vegeta sighed as he wrapped his arms around himself. He felt strangely insecure suddenly. He wasn't sure what egged that on, but he didn't like it. "Why can't you just know what to do?!"

Trunks shivered and gripped at the carpet a little, "N-no... I was in the middle of class... when... when it grew. I ran outside but then tucked it in my pants and kept going. I heard dad mention tails before so I assumed they'd tell me when I got home." He blushed harder.

"Well if you want I can just read your mind all the time," Goku reached out to Vegeta's mind through the bond. //Like this.// He said within Vegeta's mind.

"Oh? Can you imagine how curious all of the guys there were? I bet they wish they could check it out too." Goten ran his hand from the base to the tip of the tail, examining every inch of it. His gaze slid back to the silverette's rump and he gently pushed on the one cheek. "Hm... do you trust me, Trunks?"

"Ahh! Get out! That is low, Kakarat!" Vegeta spun around and glared at the other Saiyan. He wasn't sure how he felt about the other intruding in his mind. He was confused and scared. It was about then that he felt a clench in his gut and a shock go up his spine. He clutched his guy and hunched over, his mind pressing out on Goku's. 'Pain... my child...'

Trunks shivered his nails digging further into the carpet, "I-I do... what are you going to do?" The purple haired man looked back over his shoulder at his friend, with those bright blue eyes. What was he up to?

Goku felt the onrush of emotions coming from his mate then the exact location of the pain. He was by his side in an instant and IT'd them right next to Bulma, "Bulma help!" He panicked a little since he didn't really understand what went into Vegeta carrying their child.

Bulma nearly fell out of her seat, "already you two?! Honestly!" She pointed over to a bed and grabbed her medical bag.

Goten grinned and pulled the other teen's cheeks apart. "Just seeing what will happen. I'm sure it won't hurt." He felt the earlier rush of heat come over him again and leaned closer, breathing in deeply. "You smell so strange, Trunks. I want to eat you." He pressed his thumb against the silverette's entrance and nudged it a little. "You like your tail being played with...?"

"Nnh... st-Stop moving me..." Vegeta hissed as he took a deep breath and felt the nausea wash over him. He groand and tensed up, clenching his jaw. "Move..." He quickly pushed past them to run to the trash can and throw up.

Trunks sat straight up on his hands and knees, "G-Goten?!" He looked back at his dark haired friend. "Wh-what are you doing?!" A strange heat rushed over him making him feel weak. His chest fell back down onto the carpet as he let out a groan. His tail flicked to the side giving off more of that smell.

Goku flinched feeling the nausea rush over him. He hadn't felt that in a long time. Swallowing hard he looked to Bulma, "somethings wrong. His stomach hurts and now he's trowing up."

Bulma scrunched up her nose, "Here give him some water. Did you stress him out?"

"A... little yeah..." Goku grabbed a bottle of water and brought it to Vegeta.

Goten breathed in deeper and shuddered. "Trunks..." The brunette pressed his thumb inside the other. He could feel his blood getting charged by his friend. "It's like when we learned about animals going in to heat. Right, Trunks?"

Vegeta stopped after a bit and panted heavily. He glanced at the water and then up to Goku. "Don't take this wrong, but I hate you right now." The prince took the water and drank it hungrily. He groaned and took a seat with a sigh. "That is better."

Trunks gasped as a hard shudder ran through his body, "that's... What my dad warned me about..." The codons then fell out of his pocket, as if on cue. His tail was arching over his back like a cat in heat.

Goku frowned but left it at that, "let Bulma look over you okay?" He'd pulled back from Vegeta's mind but he was at the edge of it waiting for Vegeta to reach for him. He didn't want to cause him so much stress they lost the baby, he couldn't handle losing a child's life.

Goten wet his lips and looked down at the condoms. "You.. you were ready for this.." The brunette pushed his thumb deeper, picking a condom up with his other hand. "Don't worry, Trunks. I will take care of it." The teen thrust his thumb a few times before adoing his other thumb and stretching his friend. The reactions the other was giving was making him want to pounce already.

'Sorry...' Vegeta sighed and turned to Bulma. "I am fine. Just do your check up. I have somewhere not get to." The prince frowned and rested a hand on his stomach, his mind reaching out for Goku. 'Baby is fine...'

Trunks panted against the floor, he'd never felt a heat go through his body like this before, "Goten... We shouldn't..." He arched as a tail of saliva went down his chin. Sure he'd touched himself but he hadn't had anyone else touch him. He was already rigid and ready for more.

Bulma used a handheld scanner this time, "right right. Are you two going to live together now?" She wanted to ask about chichi but she didn't think Goku understood the meaning of marriage.

Goku bit his lip but reached out a little to feel for the baby's life force, "I don't know... Up to Vegeta." He closed his eyes. //I can feel the baby...//

"Sh... it's okay, Trunks." Goten pulled his thumbs out and opened the condom. He was quick to cover himself with said condom and scooted closer to the silverette's backside. "Stay right like that..." The teen lined the head of his member up with Trunks' entrance and pushed in.

"Up to me? Since when have you left anything up to me?" Vegeta sighed and closed his eyes, he could feel it too. He smiled and opened his eyes to look at Bulma. "What are your findings?"

Arching up Trunks almost fell forward as his hands drug into the carpet, "ahhhh!" It burned so much! He'd never felt anything like that before! But under it all something felt so good.

Goku opened his eyes and looked over at Bulma.

"Well you need to work on keeping your stress levels down, have some lunch and besides that find a good pattern for your morning sickness," Bulma folded her arms.

• Saga locked this topic