Understanding Lineage DBZ ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) 18+

akiravadel

"But Vegeta, I was looking at your tail," Goku looked back at his own. He nearly walked into the door frame when they walked inside. He closed the door behind him and followed him into the living room. Deciding to sit on the floor in front of him he sat indian style and stretched his back.

"Are you feeling okay?" Goku wasn't used to seeing Vegeta off. Even bleeding and broken he tried to prove he was fine, now it was like they were a couple.

Gasping Goku looked to Vegeta, "are we in a relationship?!"

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Vegeta growled and reached out, waking Goku on the head. "You idiot."

The prince didn't bother gathering the energy to give his usual response. Instead, he glared at the other man and pointed a finger at him. "You are an imbecile. We mated. By doing so, we have bonded. Do you know what that means, Kakarat?"

"Itai!" Goku rubbed the top of his head. He pouted a little as he did so. Vegeta was angry sure, but he didn't seem as angry at he normally got. Maybe this bond would effect him too?

"I don't know anything about our people, Vegeta. How would I know?" Goku sounded sad and almost defeated then. He wanted to know, he wanted to understand it's just that wasn't something on the top of his list to learn, until now.

"It means we are stuck. It is a binding contract between out souls." Vegeta laid his head down on his hands and sighed. There wasn't an easy way to explain what they were now. Not in simple terms anyway. "It's like the humans' marriage contract, but it can't be disolved as theirs can. There are a few other differences."

The prince looked at Goku and smiled. It wasn't a cruel or sarcastic smile. He stretched and let his back pop. "Mmm... We have very real desires and urges that can't be controlled like the humans."

Goku listened and watched Vegeta as he spoke. Vegeta was behaving differently but maybe he was too. Pushing himself onto his knees and leaning in close to Vegeta he took in his scent, "so the wanting to touch you and not really in a fighting way, is part of it?"

His hands came up to gently stroke his cheek, taking note of how soft Vegeta's skin was, "will my desires cause me to hurt you?"

Vegeta felt the heat rise in his cheeks and he tried turning away from the touch, his pride still buried in there. "Yes and no. The after shocks from the heat causes that as well."

The prince reaches up and grabs Goku's hand, squeezing it. He felt strange appreciation for the other man's tender behavior. He was sure it was unnecessary, but still a nice feeling welled up in his chest. "Shit... this means I'm not an alpha."

Goku held his hand for a moment but then chuckled softly, "you can be alpha if you want to be." Standing back up he got over Vegeta and shifted him forward a little. Thankfully the couches in Capsule Corp were larger. Shifting a couple pillows he then tucked himself behind Vegeta making him the little spoon.

His arm shifted under Vegeta's head as he pulled him close to his body. Behind his head Goku tucked his face against his neck, "you can be whatever you want, Vegeta." His warm breath ghosted over his skin there. He might not have been the best father or husband but he was rather affectionate. The bond made him feel even more so. Could this be the love everyone talked about?

"That is not how it works, Kakarat. I can only be an Omega at this point." Vegeta shifted and waited for the other to settle before he got comfortable and settled back into the other. "I refuse to be a beta."

He couldnt see himself as an affectionate person. Even toward Bulma and Trunks he was cold and indifferent. To be treated that way was still foreign to him, even. He wondered why Goku was different. Sure they had mated and sure they were bound to act as such, but that didn't always equal affection.

The prince slipped a hand down to caress the other's and watched the blank tv. He could see their reflection in the black screen and it was... a unique feeling. "Trunks will be here tonight."

Goku smiled softly, "Goten said they were planning on joining us in the next tournament. Chichi and Bulma both said no." He rested behind him. The thing was he was just a touchy feely person. After growing up in the woods he hadn't really learned personal space. He was always really close to people and encouraging by a pat on the shoulder or whatever.

With Gohan he was constantly sleeping in the same bed with him as a child, same with with Chichi. Now he felt his affections turned towards the older Saiyan. Sometimes it was easy to forget Goku was an Earth raised Saiyan, being caring and passionate in other ways, "I can't ever see you truly submitting to me. No matter what this bond has caused between us you'll always give me a hard time."

Vegeta scoffed as he shook his head. "In the Saiyan race, you do not seek permission from women. You be a man and do it."

The prince growled and squeezed the other Saiyan's hand. The thought of submitting to anyone, especially women was ridiculous. He then took in Goku's words and laughed harshly. "Why should I make things easier on you? Besides, if I am going to be the Omega, you will be too."

Goku let out a little chuckle against his neck and gently but firmly squeezed his hand back, "I wouldn't expect anything less from you." His eyes spotted the bite mark on his neck so he leaned in kissing it softly. Pulling Vegeta tighter against him his tongue came out to lick across the mark.

"You even taste good..." Goku shivered a little feeling the pleasure rush through his body again. His tail also curled around Vegeta's leg.

Vegeta felt the shudder rack his whole body as he felt the wet appendage brush hid still sensitive bite mark. He frowned at that realization. Anywhere he had a marl felt extra sensitive when something touched it. It was more intense a feeling when the other Saiyan touched it.

"Shit..." The prince moaned and pressed back against the other. It was as though his body took on a mind of its own. "Ka-Kakarat... nhh .... "

Goku smirked and rolled his tongue hard against that spot enjoying the moans he got form the prince, "what was that about being omega?" His teeth gently nipped against the spot before his mouth came down to suck and lick at the mark again.

The arm around his waist held him tightly in place while the other under his head wrapped up to entangle in his hair. Moaning softly against his skin, Goku could feel the blood draining to a lower region in his body. Rocking against the older Saiyan Goku brought his one hand down to rub him through his spandex.

Vegeta gasped at the onslaught of pleasured and arched into the other, rocking his hips into Goku's hand. "Sh-Shut it...nh...Fuck..."

The prince shift before turnimg to face the taller Saiyan and pulled him into a rough kiss, wrapping his arms around the other and pulling him close.

Goku was surprised by the kiss but kissed him back. His tongue went in and rolled around Vegeta's. His hand that was teasing his crotch ran around his back and cupped his ass, "Mnn..."

Turning them over he laid on his back and pulled Vegeta to straddle his waist. Touching his cheek he continued kissing him but rocked his hips up against him. His member was half hard inside his pants and ready to play.

Vegeta moved with the switch easily enough and grabbed Goku's hair, tugging back on it as he pressed down into the other. His tail swished side to side before it wrapps around the other's arm. He was quick to deepen the kiss and nipped the other man's tongue.

He felt strange as the electricity went through him. Of all mating seasons, this was by far the strongest bond he'd made. He supposed he was lucky so far that he hadn't created offspring with any in the past. The thought of little Saiyans running around at his feet was frustrating.... or it had been. He quickly shoved the thought aside. He didn't have the energy to focus on his thoughts.

Goku growled softly in his mouth which he'd only done a few times in the heat of battle before. Now it was out of lust for his mate. Hands roamed over his back and sides as the other rested on top of him.

"Mnnn..." the younger Sayian rocked his hips up against him. He didn't care who topped or bottomed as long as they felt good. At the moment he just wanted them both to feel nice.

Vegeta relished in the growl a moment before pulling back from the kiss and nipping across the other's jaw, then trailing down to his collarbone. He was determined to top this time. He had his pride still. He pushed the other Saiyan's legs apart and wiggled in between them.

Slipping his hands over Goku's chest, the prince bit and sucked on a spot right above the other's collarbone, making a fresh mark. "You are mine."

Goku gasped at the bite on his neck, it also caused a shiver to run up his spine. His legs moved up and wrapped around his waist, "hmmm... Feels good."

Strong arms wrapped around him as one went to his hair the other held onto his back. He hadn't ever been on bottom but he was excited to for Vegeta.

Vegeta pulled at Goku's pants and growled in frustration with them. "Take them off before I rip them off, Kakarat."

The prince was kick to shed his own pants and return to attacking the other's collarbone with his mouth. He left a trail of bites across the taller Saiyan's right shoulder.

Goku undid his pants to slip them off but also hissed from the bites asking his collarbone, "feisty."

His member was free and hard as a rock resting against his hip. Reaching a hand up he pulled Vegeta from his shoulder to run his thumb over his bottom lip, "maybe the prince would grace me with a... You know..." Goku then blushed. He wasn't good at dirty talk.

Vegeta smirked and liked his lips. Oh he could have fun with this. "I haven't a clue what you mean. Why don't you finish that thought?"

The prince was all for dirty talk, if that's what the other Saiyan wanted. He trailed a finger down Goku's stomach and circled his belly button. "Why don't you beg for it?"

Goku shivered and blushed further, "I mean... Your mouth down there on me..." His hard cock thrived a little wanting attention. He had a feeling Vegeta would like this game and it was one he'd probably lose to the Prince.

His hand went to Vegeta's cheek gently stroking it, "please?"

"You mean..." Vegeta leaned down and nipped Goku's hip. It was time for payback now and the prince planned to enjoy it. "Here? I know you can beg better than that."

The smaller Saiyan drew feather light circles on the other's thigh and trailed his finger up toward his cock. "Make me want to do it."

Goku shivered under him, it was strange being at the others mercy in such a way. Vegeta actually right now had a certain kind of power over Goku for the first time. Shivering under him his hips rocked a little, "please Vegeta... I want to feel... y-your mouth on me..."

Dirty talk was so difficult for him, he barely ever cursed either so this was going to be a challenge. Blushing more his hand went to Vegeta's hair to kind of guide him over to his member.

• Saga locked this topic