Understanding Lineage DBZ ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) 18+

akiravadel

Gohan chuckled and shook his head. "You're pacing again, Trunks." The older sighed and straightened up, heading over to take a seat at the table. "The flu? Does he need someone to nurse him? I could..."

"Hm... that didn't help at all." Vegeta got to his fit and grunted as he clurched his stomach. He cursed before heading to the machine. He stepped in slowly and closed his eyes. "You people make no sense to me."

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

"I don't think it's the flu," Trunks didn't want to tell him what was going on. He wasn't sure how Gohan would handle it. "Maybe just tell Goku when you see him to come over?"

"Why were you with me?" Bulma started typing in the computer as the results started to come through. She looked over at Vegeta honestly wondering what possessed a strong man like him to sleep with a human woman. "Desperate?"

"Not the flu? Maybe it's to do with the moon. He doesn't need my father for that." Gohan frowned as he cured his tail tightly in frustration. "I can help with that.."

Vegeta turned toward Bulma and opened his eyes. "I... don't know. You are strong and stubborn. An ideal for a mate to a Saiyan."

He dropped his head and sighed. He didn't really know why it couldn't be her. She met many standards for a Saiyan to choose. She made strong offspring. It had been proven in practice. "Maybe if you were a Saiyan..."

Trunks sighed, "all I know is he asked for your dad specifically... " He didn't know how to dance around the subject anymore.

"I'm glad I'm not," Bulma looked back down at the computer. "That can't be right." She started typing quickly. She didn't know what to think about what she was reading.

"I don't see why. My father doesn't know anything." Gohan grumbled as he glared at the window. Of course it was all about his dad. "I need to deal with the same problem."

"What is it, woman?" Vegeta frowned as he felt fear tighten his gut. Bulma's reaction scared him, not that he would admit it. He clutched his abdomen again and tensed up. "Shit... these cramps..."

"Well they're... You see... It's- same problem? Who are you in love with?" Trunks was caught off guard and accidentally let the cat out of the bag.

"Your estrogen levels are through the roof," Bulma pointed at the screen to show him. "Red blood cells and for some reason your alp is off... You need to eat and drink something. But... This tells me you're pregnant. That's insane." She laughed then turned serious and looked at him. "Are you?"

Gohan went quiet as his eyes widened. He must have heard the other wrong.... surely... he was unable to speak for a bit before clearing his throat and chuckling. "In love? What would you know of love?"

"What?!" Vegeta rushed over to Bulma's side as if he could understand the meaning of the words displayed. "I am not pregnant!"

The prince refused to accept what the woman had said. He couldn't be pregnant. His hand rested on his stomach and he frowned. "Not possible."

Trunks blushed, "nothing!" He hung up the phone quickly almost breaking it. He couldn't tell Gohan the truth.

Bulma hummed and looked at the screen, "the data doesn't lie. Did you not know your people could have babies?" She reached over touching his stomach.

Gohan held the phone out and stared at it awhile. Love...? His father didn't know how to love. The Saiyan frowned as he returned the phone to its holder. Like he'd send that man to Vegeta. He stomed off to his room to think.

"Of course I do!" Vegeta groaned as he smacked a palm to his forehead. This was all Kakarat's fault. He would make the other pay for this injustice. "Don't tell anyone. Do you understand, woman? No one can know."

Goku was meditating hard. What should he do about Vegeta? Their instincts? He didn't like to be angry, to lose control. He'd leaned long ago how to channel that aggression, now he was struggling with it again.

Bulma understood like this he could be targeted, he could be seen as weak, "I won't tell anyone but we'll need to do regular check ups on you. Wait... Whose the father?"

"There is no reason to know that!" Vegeta brushes the woman off and stood quickly. He didn't want the other finding anything out detail wise. He feared anyone knowing what happened between him and his rival. His... mate... The prince groaned and pulled at his hair. They were now mates... mates! What to do... "This can't be happening..."

"Well either way Vegeta, congrats," Bulma smiled at him. "Maybe this'll calm you down a little. For God's sake at the first mention of trunks you ran but maybe this little bundle will keep you grounded. Just tell Goku to go easy on you during sparring."

Trunks poked his head in, "mom... I have a slight problem." His tail trailed behind him as he walked in.

"WOMAN! WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THAT... THAT IDIOT, KAKARAT?!" Vegeta blushed darkly and spun around to see Trunks. His blush only darkened and them his eyes fell on the kid's tail. His eyes went wide. He didn't think the silverette really had much Saiyan in him. "Trunks... you are Saiyan.... the beast within..."

Bulma blinked at his sudden outburst, maybe those hormones were living in harder than she thought. Looking down at her son she gasped, "Oh honey... I don't know why you all have your tails back. Chichi called earlier and said something about the boys at her house having them too. Maybe it's because the moon was wished back."

Trunks looked at his father, "beast? Something's wrong with me?"

Vegeta frowned and stepped toward Trunks. He didn't know why, but he didn't want his son to believe his Saiyan side was anything to hate or be ashamed of. He would usually just ignore the issue. He reached out and pat the younger's head. "Nothing I'd wrong... you are simply showing how deep your blood runs. You are the son of the price of all Saiyans."

Trunks looked up at his father in awe then smiled softly, "thanks dad." His tail squished behind him in happiness.

Goku instant transmissioned himself just outside the door and masked his power from the others.He turned his head to listen.

Bulma walked back over to Vegeta holding up the papers, "here's your blood work results and scan results."

Vegeta grabbed the papers and stared down at them frowning. What would he do now? He couldn't tell Goku. He sighed and nodded. "Thank you, Bulma. And what we spoke of, I would prefer it wasn't brought up to anyone."

The prince looked at his son and ruffled his hair. He wondered if his father ever stood in his shoes. It was only a moment that he thought, before shoving the thought aside. "This may mean one thing. Don't go mating with one of Kakarat's offspring."

Bulma folded her arms and looked over his face, "I won't talk to them about it but you need to take care of yourself. You always push yourself really hard." She didn't want him harming the baby or himself.

Trunks' eyebrows rose in surprise then he turned beat red, "w-what?! N-No I wouldn't- Dad! Don't! I-" Trunks became very flustered and didn't know what to say. His father had picked on him before but this felt very different. He kind of liked this side.

Was there something wrong with him? Goku felt a ping in his chest. Was Vegeta angry because he wasn't of royal blood? The pull towards Vegeta was worse now that he could smell him and his anger was starting to spike from those words. Why was he always so hurtful towards him!!!

"Thank you, woman. I will be fine. The only doctor that I'll see is you, anyway." The prince folded his arms and tapped his chin. He considered telling Trunks right there. He was curious of the teen's reaction, but thought better of it.

"Trunks, just trust me when I say it would not be in your best interest. Try finding someone not directly related to Kakarat." Vegeta tapped his chin, thinking of possibilities. "Perhaps a girl. I don't want you toting around a fetus. But enough about that. Bulma, can you check his levels? I want to know if the heat will affect him."

Bulma led their son over to the scanner and started it, "Vegeta?" She started typing for a moment then spoke again. "Is it Goku's child?" They way he spoke for the last several minutes about him it was obvious who the father was.

Trunks was a little shocked, he could get pregnant?! He touched his stomach then looked at his father. Oh... His dad was. Wait Goku was the father?! Wide eyes looked over at his dad. He didn't know what to think about all this.

Goku grit his teeth in his anger. So this was a hatred towards him! His hand bawled into a fist and tail flicked behind him. His heart started to pound. A part of him wanted to go in and show Vegeta who he belonged too. Who was stronger!

Vegeta turned beat red and sputtered before glaring at Bulma. Of course the woman was intuitive and smart, but did she have to say b it out loud? "Woman! I thought we discussed not speaking of this! I don't want everyone to know I am carrying Kakarat's child right now! I still have to wrap my head around it.. let alone face him..."

The prince groaned and rubbed his face. Now what was he going to do? He looked toward Trunks and shook his head. "Not a word. You are not to say a word to anyone. And I mean it."

Suddenly all the anger dissipated. They really were having a baby?... He seemed so unhappy about it all. He really did hate him huh? Sighing heavily he transmissioned away. He didn't want to make things worse for Vegeta, than he already had. He decided to train on King Kai's planet for a while. He knew Chichi was used to him leaving and they'd call him if any danger came along. He needed to figure out how to channel this anger.

Trunks raised his hands, "n-not a word!" The machine dinged and he stepped out. "You're really having a baby?" He wanted to touch his stomach but thought better of it.

Bulma started to review his paperwork to before and also to Vegeta's, "well looks like he might enter one."

Vegeta frowned and looked down at his stomach, resting a hand there. Trunks' reaction really tugged at his chest. He could feel the teen's wonder. "Really... I mean... something could happen and cause it not to happen... but for now, it is... really growing inside me."

The prince took a seat and looked at his son. He could see the look in the silverette's eyes. He knew what that wonder was. He, himself, had felt it when his brother's mate came out as pregnant. "You... you can go ahead. I mean... there isn't much there right now, but you can touch it."

Suddenly a thought struck him. He turned to Bulma with wide eyes. "We need to discuss Saiyan heritage... at least a little. Discuss what I know about this. That way you can better monitor it."

Trunks was almost giddy with excitement. He knew it was too new now but running forward he gently placed a hand on his stomach, "I'll have a little... half sister. Full Saiyan sister." He gave his father a cheeky smile. Yeah he was really excited now.

Bulma nodded her head, "I mean if you had books that would be even better but write down or video log all you know and I'll type it out. Unless you want to type it all out. We have time. But it would be a good idea for me to know." She logged Trunks' medical records away too. "You'll need to explain it to him before me though." She pointed at Trunks as she watched his tail flick around.

"Sister? Do you realize female Saiyans are very hard to come by? It's rare to see one that is a true Saiyan." Vegeta shook his head as he looked down at his son. "For generations, Saiyans mated with non Saiyan female civilians from our home planet. When a girl was born, she often had no true Saiyan blood. Though, in some cases, they mated with other male Saiyans."

He looked to Bulma a moment before nodding and turning back to Trunks. "I will log it for you. You can type it. I hate using that thing."

The prince pat his son on the head and smiled. Maybe even a non Saiyan daughter wouldn't be so bad. "Give it time and this little bean will grow."

• Saga locked this topic