two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Aki picked them up so the could wash the plates. "thank you daddy" they said at the same time he put them down. "there you go" aki said.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"no problem" Asuka said with a smile. All the sudden Ivory fell down when he tried to stand. a bright light came out his stomach and one tiny half bunny cat girl was laying there. "awe look at my daughter" Aoi said with a proud smile. Yuki's eyes widened with excitement.

Yuichi smiles but then perks his ears up and walks into the other room. He watches as Ivory's baby was coming out and smiles, "aww.. she is so cute."

"bunny" Yuki said going over to the baby. "oh sweetie she is to small right now to play with okay" Ivory said and Yuki shook his head no. "she is mine" Yuki said with a smile.

Yuichi laughs a little and picks up Yuki, tickling him, "you got to wait for her to grow up a bit or you might accidentally hurt her."

Yuki was giggling with Yuichi. "okay mommy" Yuki said just then Zoe made a cute squeak sound. Yuki looked so happy to hear that noise.

Yuichi perks his ears up as he heard Zoe squeak and smiles, "aw.. so cute," he crouches down infront of Zoe and rubs under her chin.

Zoe made more cute sounds as she was being petted. "i want to hold her mommy she is so cute" Yuki said then Asuka came in there. "it is a cute baby" Asuka said.

Yuichi looks at Zoe and then looks at Yuki, "well you got to ask Aoi and Ivory first," he pokes Yuki's nose and brushes his tail softly on Zoe's cheek.

Zoe giggled and tried to grab the tail swishing in front of her. "awe so cute can i please hold her" Yuki asked Aoi looked at Ivory. "be gentle" Ivory said then picked the baby up handing it to him. Yuki held out his arms then took the little one gently. Zoe smiled at him. "i want her can she be mine" Yuki said smiling back at her.

Yuichi laughs a little as Zoe was trying to catch his tail. He then sits next to Yuki after Ivory handed Zoe to him. He smiles and softly laughs, "maybe once she grows up a bit and if she chooses you," he lets Zoe hold his tail.

Zoe looked at Asuka then at Yuki. just then Clair came in there gently taking Asuka's hand. then her sisters pushed passed to she the little baby. Yuki then hissed at them Scotty started to cry which made Scar come in the room. "Why is Yuki hissing at Scotty and Kiyonari?" Scar asked a bit concerned. "hey you Scotty and i only want to see the baby you brat the only person i love is Scotty" Kiyonari said picking his brother up and running off.

Yuichi looks at Clair and Asuka, smiling softly. He perks his ears up as he heard Yuki hiss and pokes his nose, "hey be a good boy. Scotty and Kiyonari just want to meet their new sister." He blinks as he watches Kiyonari carry off Scotty, rubbing the back of his head as he looks at Scar, "sorry about that.. I guess Yuki got pretty.. protective over Zoe."

"i guess so" Scar said as yuki then looked at little Zoe. "i am sorry" Yuki said putting Zoe gently back on Ivory's lap. Asuka had wondered off to get some juice.

Yuichi boops Yuki on the nose with his tail, "be a good boy," he rubs Yuki's head. He flickers his ears as he watches Asuka, "hm? What are you doing Asuka," he stands up while carrying Yuki as he walks over to Asuka.

"we are not doing anything" Clair said with a giggle. Asuka gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek. Yuki had went out side all the sudden Kiyonari pushed Yuki down. "i am sorry" Yuki said Kiyonari jumped on him. "please stop i-i" Yuki tried to said but Kiyonari punched him in the lip. Asuka ran out there in cat mood grabbing onto to him.

"Well good," Yuichi laughs a little and rubs Clair's head with a smile as he walks back into the living room. He perks his ears up as he saw a glimpse outside the window and flickers his ears as he watches Kiyonari push Yuki. Yuichi blinks as he runs outside, "what is going on here," he crosses his arms.

Asuka and Kiyonari looked at Yuichi. "nothing" Kiyonari said even though Yuki had a black eye and bloody lip. "he pushed Yuki down the started punching him" Asuka said with a growl Kiyonari started to growl back. "stop Asuka no" Clair said taking his hand. Scar then came out side to see what was happening and so did Aki.

Yuichi glares a bit as he walks closer. He crouches down as he looks at Yuki, "it sure doesn't LOOK like anything," he glances at Kiyonari as he picks up Yuki. Yuichi carries Yuki to the bathroom and wets a cloth to clean off Yuki's lip, "Aki can you get me a ice pack please," he calls out from the bathroom.

Aki brought the ice pack and brought it to Yuichi. "i am sorry mommy i dont know why i growled at them i tried to apologize but he would not listen" Yuki said crying big tears. Aki looked sad that Kiyonari hit his son.

"Kiyonari hitting is not nice i did not care if he made Scotty cry you should have said to him you made Scotty cry not punch him" Scar scolded Kiyonari. "please go and say your sorry" Kiyiya said with a sad face.

"Thanks," Yuichi smiles softly as he presses the ice pack on Yuki's eye. He sighs a little, "well.. you did a good job protecting Zoe but I seriously doubt Kiyonari and Scotty wanted to hurt her," he kisses Yuki's forehead.

Kiyonari came in the house. "sorry"Kiyonari said the ran off. "Kiyonari that is not a proper sorry" Scar said. "i dont know hat came over me" Yuki said with a sad face. "i know what came over you" Asuka said with a giggle. "yeah it is l.o.v.e" Clair said with a smile.

Yuichi was cleaning off Yuki and perks his ears up as he watches Kiyonari enter the room with a simple sorry and sighs as he ran off, "he sure is Scar's son," he laughs a little. He looks at Yuki and smiles, "you must really love Zoe," he rubs Yuki's head.

Zoe started to cry and Yuki's ears perked up. Yuki then made a whining sound. "he does love her" Asuka said with a smile.

• Saga locked this topic