two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

'can we have curry for breakfast" Yuki said looking at every one with shock. Ivory's belly was a little fat. "Aoi i feel something in my tummy" Ivory said to Aoi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Yuichi laughs a little, "well.. I suppose we can. That sure will be a interesting breakfast." He looks at Ivory's belly and perks his ears up, "oh? You guys were finally successful?"

"yes we have maybe we should think of a name for the baby"Ivory said rubbing his small baby bump.

there was a puddle of water on the floor then Brooke popped up. "Blue is sick and muddering 'it is a girl' it is creeping me out" Brooke said Aoi then went in the room and felt his head. "he has a fever and is delirious" Aoi said looking sad a bit. "no your baby is a girl and i will have a son" Blue said which shocked Aoi.

Yuichi looks at Aki, "we should make something for Blue so he can feel better," he gives Yuki and Asuka some curry, going back to the kitchen to make more food.

Aki nodded and started to help. Aoi went up to Ivory and felt the baby inside. "he said it is a girl" Aoi said rubbing the belly gently.

"Maybe something spicy will help fight Blue's sickness, maybe we should make some curry also for Blue," Yuichi puts a few more bowls of curry on the table.

"yeah maybe it will help" Aoi said with a smile. "mommy i want to help uncle blue" Asuka said putting his dish in the sink.

"yes i do" Asuka said going into Blue's room getting on his bed. "As-uka dont you will get sick" Blue said coughing a bit. Asuka put his head on Blue's and the light shined out of him.

Yuichi sighs as he was making breakfast for everyone and looks at Aki, "I hope.. Asuka doesn't wind up exhausting himself. I mean it's nice he wants to help everyone feel better, but it seems to me he is overdoing it a bit."

Blue sat up feeling better but now Asuka was panting as he got sick. "oh you sweet little boy" Blue said holding him close to his chest.

Yuichi goes into Blue's room to get him something to eat. He perks his ears up as he saw Blue holding Asuka, "what happened," he sets the bowl on the nightstand for Blue.

"he took my sickness away now he is sick" Blue said holding him close. Aki them came in the room looking sad. "what happened?" Aki asked coming over to Blue.

Yuichi looks at Aki and rubs the back of his head, "sounds like when Asuka healed Blue's sickness, he absorbed it somehow to make him sick as well."

"yes you see that is what i do i take away pain your son does not but he could not figure out how to make me better without taking my sickness" Blue said keeping Asuka warm. Aki looked a bit shocked not knowing that Asuka was a healer and not a taker like Blue.

Yuichi blinks a couple of times, "but.. how did Asuka get that kind of power? Neither I or Aki have any magic," he rubs the back of his head.

"well because sometimes that happens" Blue said looking down wondering what to do.Yuki then ran into the room crying. "Asuka please be ok" Yuki said jumping in the bed. "i am sorry Aki that he is sick" Blue said looking sad.

Yuichi picks up Yuki and kisses his cheek, "don't worry Asuka will get better in no time," he rubs Yuki's head as he rubs Asuka's head, "maybe we should go get him some medicine or see if Sonja has anything."

"we can see first if Sonja has medicine for him" Aki said not looking mad just a bit sad. "mommy grandma will have medicine for Asuka right" Yuki said with tears in his eyes. "lets go see if she does not daddy will get him some medicine i promise" Aki said trying to cheer him up.

Yuichi picks up Yuki and kisses his cheek, "don't worry, Sonja has a lot of medical supplies. I am sure she has something to help Asuka," he pokes Yuki's nose.

aki went out the door to go to Sonja's. "i will be right back" Aki said at the door.

Aki ran to Sonja's house and she opened the door. "i need medicine Asuka took Blue sickness" Aki quickly she then gave him the medicine. Aki then ran to the house giving Blue the medicine.

• Saga locked this topic