two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Yuichi perk his head up and looks at Yuki and Asuka, yawning, "huh? What is going on? What are you two doing up so late..?"

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"uncle Aoi ran out the door"yuki said looking upset. "he hit the door" Asuka said getting out of bed. "sorry mommy" they both said.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi rubs his chin and shakes his head, "maybe.. they went to the spot to try again to have kids.. but they really don't need to sneak out." He picks up Asuka and Yuki, sitting them on the bed, "you two need your sleep."

they let him put them to bed. "okay mommy" they said then blue went out the house.

Yuichi kisses Asuka's and Yuki's forehead, hoping everything was okay with Aoi and Ivory as he goes back to sleep.

blue was sitting on the couch alone when his tummy started to hurt his mind soared. a voice called to him telling him he had to help Aoi and Ivory become parents and then he could have a baby. Blue stood up going back out side he found Aoi crying with Ivory in his arms. "hey what happened" Blue asked but Aoi would not speak. "do you want me to get you elder brother" Blue asked this made Aoi scared. "no please big brother must never know what i have done" Aoi said not seeming sad but ashamed. "tell me what you did to Ivory is he hurt" Blue asked becoming afraid Aoi then began to cry. "it was an accident i did not mean to bite him i want to save him but i dont want you hurt or to make big brother mad at me again" Aoi cried.

Asuka jumped out of bed the door was not shut all the way so he tried to sneak out but Yuki wanted to go as well. "please" Yuki said giving a cute begging face. "fine you have to be quiet" Asuka said helping him out the crib quietly. they both snuck off to where aoi and them are. Asuka went over and healed him.

Yuichi snuggles up to Aki while purring and mumbles a bit as he could feel little movement, slowly opening his eyes and perks his ears up as he didn't see Asuka and Yuki laying there with them, whimpering softly.

"come on lets go now mom will be mad" Asuka said Aoi keep sitting there then sighed. "he is still not okay i-i i" Aoi said then Ivory opened his eyes. "come" Blue said running off. Aoi grabbed the twin letting Ivory hold them. he ran back home and gently set them in there bed. "night" he whispered to them.

Yuichi rests his head down, looking at Aki and rests his head on Aki's chest, closing his eye and hoped everything was going to be okay and Asuka and Yuki just went to see Aoi and Ivory as he tries to go back asleep.

Aoi walked out the room into his own he then cuddled his lover ivory. Asuka gently cuddled his brother close to himself. Blue sighed then went to his room to find his lover in a bucket.

Yuichi was softly whimpering in his sleep and snuggles up to Aki, opening his eyes, seeing Asuka and Yuki, snuggling them while purring in his sleep.

they where now purring to be cuddled. Aki opened his with a smile then fell back to sleep. Aoi laid down with his lover. "i am sorry Ivory" Aoi said cuddling him.

in the morning aki woke up in the morning and gave Yuichi on the mouth. "good morning" Aki whispered Asuka and yuki got up and ran into Ivory's room he was laying naked.

Yuichi smiles, "good morning," he wags his tail as he kisses Aki and watches Asuka and Yuki got up, running out of the bedroom. He laughs a little, "such curious boys we have."

"oh hehe mommy Ivory is to naked" Yuki said then Aoi walked in the room with no shirt on. Ivory was lying on him stomach with only his feet covered. "did you two make a baby last night?" Asuka asked Yuki was staring at Ivory's tail."hey come on guys leave ivy alone he is tired" Aoi said getting a shirt on. "are you sure he is okay?" Asuka asked then Yuki went near his face. Ivory batted his eyes open. "your naked" Yuki said which made Ivory cover up. "Yuki you woke him" Aoi said then pushed them out the room. "he needs to get dressed" Aoi said closing the door.

Yuichi gets up and stretches with a yawn, "Aki do you think we should help make breakfast? Everyone is probably getting pretty hungry by now," he wags his tail a bit.

"yes sure" Aki said standing up in human form. "mommy why was Ivory naked and wet this morning" Yuki asked looking at Yuichi and Aki.

Yuichi perks his ears up as he turns into his human form, getting some clothes on, "well.. Ivory and Aoi probably.. uh you will know when you get older," he walks downstairs.

"i wanna know now" Yuki said opening the door running in the room Ivory was dressed. "why where you naked and hot" Yuki asked Ivory laughed a bit. "you have to wait till your older" Ivory said. "do you love Aoi even though he hurt you" Yuki said.

Yuichi blinks as he watches Yuki and sighs, "such a curious little monkey," he laughs a little. He follows Yuki to Ivory and Aoi's bedroom, listening to Yuki talking to Ivory. Yuichi picks up Yuki, "come on you little monkey, time for breakfast," he tickles Yuki's belly.

"hehe mommy" Yuki giggled as they went into the kitchen. Asuka run into the kitchen waiting for food. Aoi walked out the room with Ivory they looked happy.

Asuka was waiting for breakfast."hello every one" Aoi said looking at everyone. "Yuki i do love Aoi" Ivory said to Yuki who was trying to get Aki to hold him.

• Saga locked this topic