Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Hey" Noah tried to sound offended when Nathan called him corny but Nathan was so damn cute and save himself with that last bit.

Noah took Nathan's hand in his and stuffed their hands down into his pucket to keep their hands warm. "Not so fast. I thought we should go grab a few things on our way back. I know we haven't talked much about christmas since thanksgiving, and I almost forgot about it until reasonly. I didn't want to poke through your closet too much but I couldn't find any Christmas decorations. I don't have any myself either" he admitted as it wasn't what he priorit to pack when he had left Marcus's place.

"I think your apartment could look really nice if we bought some together" Noah asked as it was up to Nathan. He didn't think the other was against the idear it was still his place to begin with... Although most times Noah did think of it as their home and not in that other sense. Maybe because all his stuff was there and London too. Then Nathan and he and become official he'd just stopped looking around for an apartment eventually. He stil payed Nathan rent every mouth but not in cash, just transfered it automatically. And they share the bill of everything else too. Not because it was expected of him, Noah just did it.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 :classic_biggrin:

• Thanks 1

Nathan couldn’t help his wife grin at the other stuffing both of their hands into his pocket. He listened to the other talk about Christmas decorations and that seemed like the perfect idea. “You’re right…that sounds perfect. I had no need for them when I lived alone really but that sounds perfect. OUR apartment would look great picking decorations out together. It’s not just mine you know? You live there just as much as I do. I’m sure we will pick out some nice decorations together” Nathan couldn’t help blur blush more at being all cute with Noah. They would decorate their apartment together and it would be the cutest Christmas ever! They would pick out so many cute things!

Nathan finally started to walk away from the school with him, beaming from ear to ear. “I was thinking maybe some tinsel or streamer of some kind to go along the ceiling. I wouldn’t want to keep something that big in London’s reach. Maybe a few smaller bits that are in London’s reach, not sure, we can see when we get to the department store” He mused as they were finally on the move, the official start to his best Christmas ever

2 hours ago, virtualoo said:

OUR apartment would look great picking decorations out together. It’s not just mine you know? You live there just as much as I do. I’m sure we will pick out some nice decorations together”

Noah looked at the other a little suprised before it turned back into a happy smiled and squeezed Nathan's hand. Nathan might as well had asked him to keep living with him, when he said that. It made Noah feel over the moon and there was a little exited jump in his steps as they walked close together down the walkway.

2 hours ago, virtualoo said:

“I was thinking maybe some tinsel or streamer of some kind to go along the ceiling."

Noah nodded and he love Nathan thought about London too. "I think it should be fine London isn't normally interested enough to touch it. Although she will get into any kinds of light chains she can reach and chew the cord over" Noah couldn't help for having a really weird cat.

"I like those cute little ornaments you can hange and paper stars and hearts" he said as they reached the shopping street. There was even sat up a few small stals and there was a delicious aroma of sweets and spices in the air. 

Noah held Nathan's hand tightly in his as they saw the people buzz around. It felt nice having someone with him to experience this with. "Come on I got a great feeling about this" with all the beautiful decorations around they had a fair amount to look through.

Noah slid his hand over a displayed of long tinsels hanging down. He took a handfull of driffrent kinds and showed them to Nathan. Looked quite flamboyant as he waved the tinsels close to his face. "What color do you like?"

• Like 1

“Ah, your cat is one of those notorious cable chewers? Maybe we can look into these deterrents in the future at pet stores? I’ve heard some people either put tape around wires or this bitter spray which discourages their use. But that is for another time, today is Christmas decoration time” Nathan beamed, unable to help his blush watching him act all giddy. Noah was adorable..He couldn’t help but smile and gush. For his first truly romantic Christmas with a guy, he hoped he could make it a good one. 

Maybe..Maybe now would be a good time to ask after all. Nathan watched him carry an armful of tinsel in various colors, looking down at that smile with those bright twinkly eyes that reflected the colors of the tinsel in his pupils. “Maybe the silver or the gold one..The gold will match your more permanent key into the house…Y…You won’t need them if you aren’t getting a place..” Nathan grabbed the tinsel and hid his bright red face behind it as he subtly yet not so subtly asked him to live with him permanently.

• Like 1

"She is notorious alright. I haven't tried the bitter spay but tabe she'll still get through" Noah found it hilarious how his little fat fur baby was made out to be such a ferocious predator.

Noah's eyes widened as he looked at Nathan. "My key.." until now he'd used Nathan's spare key. Had he made another one for him? Nathan god damn it! Noah's smile reach both of his ears as he pushed through the tinsels and hugged Nathan because he was just being too sweet and giving him so much joy that he could barely containe himself. "Nathan" Noah chuckled as he pulled the tinsel out of Nathan's face so he could see all of him and god he was the most stunning man ever. All pink and flushed with a rainbow of tinsels behind. "Are you asking me to live with you permanently?" Naoh knew he was but he still wanted to hear it. 

"Are you sure? Cause you know I got an notorious kitten" he said jokenly.

Nathan was a bright red as the other pulled the tinsel out of his face to reveal his happily blushing face and was hugged tightly. He thought this would be easier but his heart was pounding at actually having to ask him outright. The other was teasing him and teased that was he asking him to live with him? 

“o-Of course I am asking…Noah…want to live with me..?” Nathan stammered over his now upfront asking, sticking his hand in his pocket and fumbling around. He eventually pulled out a golden key with a little cat engraved into it. “I was going to wrap it and stuff..but..will you..?” He stammered as he held the others hand, putting the key in his palm.

• Like 1

(Awww<3)

Noah's heart was threatening to pass through his chest at this point. This was the best moment in his entire life. Eventhough he had to tease the bit out of him Nathan deserved the praise.

"Yes. I do wanna live with you Nathan." Noah gently wrapped his fingers around Nathan's and the key as he leaned in to kiss Nathan under the many christmas lights and tinsel. It was the most perfect moment Noah could ever had wished.  Never mind christmas presents, this right here was the best thing he could ever get.

The kiss was slow, long and innocent, to feel and share their emotions with eachother. Once the two broke lips Noah smiled back at him. "This is the best present I could ever wish for. Nathan thank you"

• Haha 1

This..this was actually happening…Someone was coming to live with him. Noah was coming to live with him! His heart was pounding like a wild beast in excitement, unable to believe this was actually happening right now! Nathan returned the others kiss with one innocent kiss of his own. Nathan wished his cheeks weren’t as deep red as they were when they parted but he smiled wide in joy. “I’m glad you are happy..I wanted to ask sooner but I’d didnt know if you were ready yet and-I’m…I’m just happy you said yes” He grinned, giving him a peck on the top of his head.

”Let’s get a cart, we may end up getting a lot of decorations” Nathan chuckled, wanting this to be the perfect first Christmas for them as a couple and now first Christmas living together. He couldn’t wait to see a sparkling Christmas filled house and his boyfriend. He lived for that smile and that giggle in his voice and twinkle in his eyes.

Noah didn't blame the other to have been nervous. Man, even Noah was feeling weird feelings about bringing it up. He liked Nathan but it was one thing to crash over at your love's place for some time and really living together.

"I think you chose a good time ask." He smiled as Nathan kissed the top of his head.

He looked down at the key and placed it in chest pucket for safe keeping for now. He could change it out with the spare key when they got home.

On 12/31/2023 at 12:14 AM, virtualoo said:

”Let’s get a cart, we may end up getting a lot of decorations”

Noah smiled as he looked on as Nathan went to get a cart. He couldn't help himself from remember the last time he saw Nathan surrounded by this much glitter, or correction wore it. Noah missed how easily  he any Nathan could be near eachother through an whole shift. He missed looking up and see the other pass by. Right now he felt no sham in catching himself staring at the other's nice ass. Eventhough loss fabric Noah knew what the other looked like from every inch of his fin form.

Noah tried to remember he shouldn't be acting as an complete horndog in public and force his eyes up at the other turned to him. "With silver, spice and everything nice" Noah rhymed as he followed beside the cart. They picked out a lots of driffrent tinsels and Noah said they had to add a bit of red and green in to really make it pop.

The collect ornaments like glass balls and folded stares and hearts. There was some pretty lights they could hanging out of London's reach that ran on batteries so they got a few sets of them as well.

Noah got a little off track when he found a cute Christmas apron and showed it to Nathan. It said 'Ho Ho Ho santa's little helper' across a print of a naked male torso. He just wanted to show Nathan, he didn't expected to actually get it. He more had his eyes set on matching Christmas pyjamases. He'd seen by a cloth store that had a few on display in their window. Then looked normal with squares. And the colors went from blue to red. "Since we are gonna do the whole Christmas thing we haft to get these." Noah said and showed the set to Nathan. "I like the red.. for you" he tried not grined as he held it up to let him mind image which color suited him best.

Nathan couldn’t help the tiniest smile at seeing the others glances at his ass. He didn’t care that he was being checked out, it was Noah after all and it didn’t bother him that people looked at him in that way. His body and his heart only belonged to one man, his Noah. He hoped the other would enjoy his Christmas with him and that he wasn’t a flustered mess. He very well planned on enjoying it and making the best he can, with some time for holiday physical romance hopefully. Maybe be a bit cheeky and do a Santa thing for one of them? The apron gave him the idea to one day bring him breakfast or a meal or just food in only an apron.

The cart had gotten filled with quite a handful of tinsel and lights, not caring one bit. Anyone had the right to be festive and this was their first together as a couple! It was a good decision to get a cart at the end of it all, already unable to see the bottom of the baker with how covered it was. Nathan looked over the Christmas pajamas the other pointed out and thought it was a good idea, not having thought of it and it would be perfect to do together. 

“matching Christmas pajamas….Those are cute. The color  is nice, are they in our sizes?” He mused as he looked over the section he picked them from. The one Noah was holding was his size and smiled when he found one that would Fit Noah. “The cutest, oh, I need to stop for food on the way back home. I want to get things for homemade gingerbread houses. You can help me pick out the candies for it”

• Like 1

Noah had worried Nathan might have found it quite cheesy for two grown men, but he was plesantly suprised when that wasn't the case. He wore his most biggest smiled for him as Nathan engaged in finding one for him too. Aw could his lover be any sweeter! Noah's heart qued.

8 hours ago, virtualoo said:

"oh, I need to stop for food on the way back home. I want to get things for homemade gingerbread houses. You can help me pick out the candies for it”

Noah's eyes widened he hadn't made those since he was a small kid. "Really we can?" His smile was a bit sentiment from his childhood memories. "I haven't made those since I was a kid. It the only really thing I know how to decorate" he chuckled. "I'll pick out the perfect candies oh what is your opinion on red licorice?" Noah asked exited as the made their way over to the food section. "Maybe I should go get another cart." He said while looking over the one they'd already filled up. He didn't want to break any of the decorations. They would definitely have to take the taxi home with all of this. "I'll go get a basket atleast" he said as they passed some and took one that had weels on and could be dragged on the floor.

They then went around and collect all they'd needed of food items. At the candy corner Noah took the lead in choosing the candies they could use but he always included Nathan in what to get. Taking into consideration what the other liked.

They payed and each walked out with five bags under their arms. Noah laughed as he noticed how people was watching them as the made their way down to the centrale street to get a taxi. They had the entore trunk fill with their stuff.

Noah took Nathan's hand in his and gently laced their fingers together as they sat in the back. The driver didn't pay them any mind and wasn't one of those types who engagement conversation, at least not with them. Noah squeezed Nathan's hand, he just couldn't seem to stop smiling. He couldn't help but to think this was the best day in his entire life. He felt so whole with Nathan. More so than he ever had with his ex. Nathan made him happy and he liked to think he made Nathan happy too. Noah was determined to make this Christmas memorable and the best Nathan could ever wish for, because Nathan had already made his wish happen.

Back home London greeted the two as usual in the door. She came over and rubbed herself between their feets, while they tried their best not to fall over her with their bags still in hand. Noah had to stop and set his load down to pick up the attention seeking feline just so she wouldn't get in the way. She rubbed her face in his as she purred and leaned into him while keeping an eye on Nathan. Just in case he would be more interesting.

"I'll hold the Primadonna so you wouldn't step or fall over her. Is it mostly just acting to get more teats out of us" Noah chuckled as he could only take of his shoes and carry one bag into the kitchin at the time while holding the fat cat in the other arm.

<3

• Like 1

Nathan smiled as the other mentioned having liked doing it as a kid. “It was something me and my mom did every Christmas growing up. We didn’t have much but we had each other, and that was our big Christmas activities. Making homemade gingerbread houses was the thing I looked forward to on Christmas Eve with mom. Her gingerbread houses and cookies, the best thing ever” He smiled warmly as he could remember many christmases of wanting to help his mama, and lots of licking the spoon of batter and eating candies meant to decorate. 

He couldn’t help his happy giggling at how much they ended up loading their cart and now basket with Christmas decorations and now stuff for gingerbread houses. They must look a sight to carry so many things out of the store and into the taxi but who cares? He was having the time of his life! And he had the most amazing man to share it with! 

Nathan chuckled as he could see and then feel London rubbing up against their legs. “Hey London” He chuckled as he carefully navigated the floor before Noah picked her up. He set down the stuff on the counter and made sure to give her some attention while Noah was holding her. He was quick to help take some of the load, everything now on the kitchen counter as he loaded anything that needed to go in the fridge in the fridge

• Like 1

Noah was happy to learn abit more about Nathan. He wasn't a person who shared much about himself. But he was glad to know the start of his life had good memories. Noah too had a few memories like that of his parents but they were few any very blurry. He only really remember christmas after his baby sister was born and she was 10 years younger than him.

Once everything was in the kitchin Noah set the cat down after he and Nathan had given her lots of cuddles. He helped put everything in their destinated place, aside from the new decorations they had just bought. All that was laying out on the kitchin table. Noah caught Nathan setting something aside on one of the high shelves in the cabinet. Noah took this opportunity to corner him against the cabinet. Placing each hand on the close pantry on each side of him. Catching him with very little space to turn around in. Noah took the opportunity to lean in and kiss Nathan's slightly chilled neck. "You are cold" Noah said as his arms shifted to embrace the other. He keep kissing up along Nathan neck till he reached his ears which were pink from the cold.

^^

Nathan loved the woman he had ended up calling his mother..that foster home was the best of them all. He felt happy and welcomed there, spending a good deal of time at that home before he had to go to another. He remembered being so upset, crying, not wanting to go and even seeing her upset. He felt loved and safe there, it breaking his heart he wasn’t allowed to stay. He still makes his own gingerbread just the way she used to..He wasn’t sure he has had that kind of a good Christmas since.

He couldn’t help a quiet chuckle as the other was ‘kissing him warm’, noticing just how chilly he was. “Mama would have loved you, you know? She was the best foster family I ever had, she would have done the same thing. Made sure I bundled up and gush over you and London” He laughed, having opened up a bit more about his own past. He wasn’t sure how many, if anyone maybe besides the boss to some degree, knew about his family situation and his past. “How about some warm drinks hmm? They sound perfect right about now, You go feed London and I’ll get the cups”

45 minutes ago, virtualoo said:

“Mama would have loved you, you know?"

Noah let the man in his arms turned round as he talked to him. "Yeah.. she sound nice too" Noah could feel the topic was bringing up something in Nathan. "If you want to talk more, you know I'll listen. How about over that cup of tea?" He asked Nathan. Telling him that he was interested in hearing more about his past if the other wanted to share. "Of course we'll just talk"

Noah took a step back with a soft smile. Then he turned to made the food for London.

“Sure, sounds good” Nathan smiled, Noah seeming like he wanted to hear more about his past. They were together, and living together now, It would be a good idea to talk about himself a bit more to the other. Likely they didn’t know that much of each others pasts, at least in great detail. They knew enough from workin together but he was sure they both had things in their past or just life in general they wouldn’t have thought to talk about until now.

London was fed and they had two cups of warm tea in their hands as they sat down. “My biological parents died when I was a kid, at least that is what I was told. I got bounced around foster homes a lot, never really got to stay in any one home for that long. I was angry at the world. No one wanted to keep me..why didn’t anyone want me? so many homes.. One woman I have called my Mama, Allison Mistrol, oh was she the sweetest woman in the whole world” Nathan smiled as he looked into the cup.

“She saw an angry little boy whose life got turned upside down and wanted to help me. She helped me start to get into therapy for my anger issues and got me interested in innocent recreational activities. She is half the reason I liked cooking. She wanted me to channel my feelings in a healthy way and not through anger. She was the first family to give me my first proper Christmas, her and her dog Winnie, this tiny little golden retriever. She showed me how to make gingerbread just like her mother taught her, she made sure I got presents, the whole works” Nathan smiled sadly as he was getting to a sadder part of the story.

”The foste organization thought I would be better suited for a family with two adults, not a single ‘mom’. Saw me as a risk for my anger and a kid ‘needed’ two parents. They took me away from her and..That was the last time I saw her. Screaming and crying in the agency car as they drove off with all my stuff in a garbage bag, her crying on the stoop with little Winnie trying to chase down the car before we got too far. I had a lot more issues with my anger after that, and my last foster family, before I ran from them…highly religious. The kind that were ‘typical and normal” roles and sexualities. When I ran off from them…I got the job at the club and..well..here we are” He said with a tiny shrug and a sip of tea.

They sat across from each at the dinner table with each a cup. The warm scent of tea hung in the air as Nathan began speaking of his past.

Noah sat quite and listened. He smiled and nodded when Nathan talked about what his mom had do for him. Of all the people she had been the one who had mattered to him the most. The reason why some foster kids was kept moving around was still a thing most people didn't understand and Noah too didn't see why it should matter if the person was a single parent. He reached over to placed his hand on Nathan's. "Did you ever think about contacting her again?" Noah asked after a bit.

“I think it’s a security thing, you can’t get their information. And I haven’t been able to find her again, she may have married, who knows. But it would be wonderful to find her again..” Nathan said with a sad little smile. If this was some cheesy Christmas movie, she would appear and it would be a happy reunion. He just hoped either way, wherever she was or had been, she has been well over the years. She was a big part of his life.

Noah knew that information about foster parents wasn't public but with some digging maybe he could find the right Allison Mistrol. Naoh knew it was illegal for person from fostercare to take contact to their fosterparents. It was mainly because of harassment cases. But if a lawyer was the one to contact Allison and ask if she want to share her informations with Nathan it was allowed.

Noah wanted but he didn't wanna tell Nathan in case he couldn't find her.

"Well the most important thing is that you aren't that angry little kid anymore so I think she really did make a driffrence in your ways. Of coures you still have a few rough egdes but I can handle your cheeky ass" Noah teased to help lighten the mood.

"And I would really like to tast that famous gingerbread recipe. The only kind I know is that stor bought once. My mother wasn't any better in the kitchin than I am"

“Hey! I’m not cheeky” Nathan smirked as Noah playfully teased him about himself. It did bring the mood up a bit but he was glad he got to talk to someone about his life. “And of course, let’s actually eat a proper meal first and I’ll get started on the gingerbread after. We can’t eat only gingerbread after shopping, as much as I may like to” Nathan laughed some more, pulling him into a kiss

1 hour ago, virtualoo said:

“Hey! I’m not cheeky”

Noah smiled as he patted Nathan's hand with his palm. "Don't fight it babe let me deal with you, I’m actually getting quite good at it" he continued and laughed as Nathan pulled him in for a kiss. Noah smiled against Nathan's lips with his eyes closed. He pushed into Nathan and for a moment all he could think of was those warm soft lips on his. Then they pulled apart but Noah kept smiling.

"Well the let me help you prep the ingredients at least. I can't let my boyfriend do all the work now can I" Honey he just wanted an excuse to be around Nathan and not get in the way. He'd learn how to peel and cut vegetables from Nathan but his skillset for cooking was still not beyond that.

"What are we making" Noah asked as he stood and went over to the zink to clean both of their emty cups and put them away. "We bought so much of everything I don't know what you are planing but it's alot just for two" he smiled, he was equally guilty at filling up the cart back then.

^v^

“You’re lucky you’re cute..” Nathan smirked before giving him one more quick kiss, teasing him back playfully. He would still tease him and love him regardless of how ‘cute’ he was, it only being a playful comment which Noah would understand. He would never make a comment like that or call out someone’s appearance with malice, it was horrible! 

“And nothing crazy at least today, figured a nice warm stew or a soup would be a nice way to end the evening. Just let me know what you don’t want in it and we can go from there. You can help cut the veggies you want in there while I’m getting the broth ready” He grinned, grabbing a handful of things from the fridge and musing over what spices to put in it

;3

"Hey you should already know I like the food you make and soup or stew sounds good. It vill help one warm up from the inside and to be honest I feel a little guilty making you cook even after coming home. I mean you've been up and about all day even will me. So some nice and easy it find will me. You should relaxe abite" Noah said truthfully from what he was feeling. 

"I'll cut the veggies then" he said as pulled some carrots out of the pantry along with other kinds which he didn't quite remember the names off. He rinsed and peeled in the zink then comfirmed with Nathan what kind of size to cut. When he was done he set the bowl with the cute veggies down on the table next to Nathan. He lightly held his arms around Nathan's waist as he peeked over the other's shoulder into the pot. He wasn't trying to lean on him but Noah was still close enough to feel Nathan's body heat through his clothes.

He snuggling in as he placed his chin on Nathan's should, just enjoying the moment as he watched Nathan stir the pot. It was nice an cozy just hanging around with Nathan in the kitchin. London had went back to sleep on the couch after her feast and was quitely purring on her back.

Once the food was about ready Noah got two bowls out as well as the spoons. "Hm it smells good" Noah said. His stomach suddenly remember he hadn't had anything aside for lunch today and did a little happy groan at the delicious smell.

“Guilty..? No no darling, I am making dinner tonight because I want to! It’s no gourmet meal an I want to do something for you, for us. It doesn’t need to be all the time either, it’s the holidays and a simple stew. I would let you know if I didn’t want to cook a meal, promise” Nathan hummed as he continued to prepare the stew. He soon added the veggies and knew it would need time to stew and simmer so it would be a bit before it was ready.

”Oh, while I’m thinking about it, I want to go all out for Christmas dinner, even if it’s a lot of food for us. Would you prefer a Christmas turkey or a Christmas ham? I mean we can do other things too but I know lots of people have those as like the big centerpiece of the dinner. Depending on which, I would need to do certain prep now so I want to make sure we eat like kings!” Nathan beamed as he kissed Noah’s cheek a few times.

The other got howls for them and Nathan chuckled at hearing his stomach. “Did you eat today? You better eat good for this meal, I will not let my darling go hungry. I should do more meal preps for us too, in case I don’t cook or one of us want to take something to school or you to work. Doesn’t have to be crazy prep but just a few meals as a backup maybe, I’ll think about it” Nathan mused, humming in delight at the taste of the soup. “Hmm, could have seasoned the meat a tad bit more but no complaints, very good” He mused about the stew, figuring one or two more spices would be good for the next time.

"If you promise then okay. I love your cooking but we all have those days you know" he felt better hearing Nathan wanted to cook and wasn't too tired.

54 minutes ago, virtualoo said:

"Would you prefer a Christmas turkey or a Christmas ham?"

"I like turkey best" Noah said amused when Nathan said he would go all out, even if it was just for two people. "I can't remember the last time I've tasted one there wasn't prepackaged in a microwave. Although with all that food I bet we'll be eating leftovers for days" But even if they were going to eat the same for a whole week he wouldn't get sick of it. Atleast he didn't think he would.

The way Nathan keep sneaking kisses made Noah all soft and happy. Nathan was a big charmer and a real adorable guy. "So fucking sweet~" Noah whispered as he hugged Nathan before he had to let go.

Noah got a little embarressed when Nathan church from the noise his stomach made. "I ate the breakfast you made for me so I did.. I just wasn't hungry till now so I forgot about lunch" he tried to defent himself as he brought his bowl to the table.

When Nathan began talking about food preping he thought it was a good idear but at the same time he also worried if he would gain too much weight. He wasn't dancing as much as he did before because of his hours out back in the office. But that was a persnal worrying. Maybe he'd just need to start exercising in his spare time.

Noah tasted the stew and liked it. The veggies were soft with just a little nice crunch, abd meat fell apart on his tongue. "I like it. Its warm and smooth, it's good" he said and took another spoon full.

While eating Noah was thinking about how they were gonna decorate with everything they'd just bought. He could picture the tinsel. It was no doubt gonna look good because it already did in his head.

"How was school today?"