Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Noah kissed Nathan behind the ear before he whispered.  "You are dripping love~"

His breath blew down Nathan's neck. Tickling his naked skin. He wanted to suck on it and mark that firm neck mucle that stuck out so invitingly... and why couldn't he.

He pumped his hand faster as he Leaned in to press his lips against Nathan's skin.

He sucked and nipped at the throbbing mucle as his lover eventually came undo in his lap. Nathan's moans became more desperate  and his hips started grinding against Noah. Although he wasn't sure the other had noticed it himself. Noah groaned as Nathan's weight was too painful to bare on his own erection. He tried to ajusted their position and lightly pushed Nathan back. But just then Nathan exclaim out and cum flew out, hitting Noah right in the face.

Lucky he didn't get any in his eyes but it was still quite a load that covered haft his face. Noah was a bit suprised as it happened, but quickly recovered and licked his lips clear with a sexy grin.

"Too much for you pup? Look at the mess you've made. Someone needs a retaining session, don't you" Noah said as he released the other's member and gave him a little kiss on the nose.

"First, get on the table on your stomach pet." Noah ordered and waited till the other did as he was told to.

Then Noah stood and kneeled behind Nathan to pulle his pants all the way down  and off one foot at the time. Then he stood and got the chair back. He pulled it up right behind Nathan and sat. Acting like a proper master to his sub.

"Knees apart pup. Do you remember the safe word?"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Nathan was barely aware his cock was leaking with the comings on an erection waiting to happen. He shivered with a small groan with the other whispering in his ear, Noah having him wrapped around his finger. Only Noah could have made what he felt like now, at his beckon call made him such a mushy mess of a bottom. The images the other placed in his head were full in his mind, twitching in the others hand as he ended up grinding on the other out of a need to feel some sort of friction to relieve the aching that was building up. He was nearly thrusting into his hand at that point before he felt the other moving, his release he couldn’t hold back and ended up coming on Noah’s face.

Nathan caught his breath and looked down to see Noah licking his lips like the sexy guy he was. He didn’t think he could get any sexier but he was about to be proven wrong. Oh fuck did he sound hot..! He hadn’t expected the other to sound like that in a more ‘Dom’ dominating way but did as he was told, getting into position and soon spreading his knees on the table. Being called pup while he spoke like that was a sort of other level of sexy he couldn’t comprehend right now, his cock though was definitely having a good time and showing it. “No…Sir” He tested the waters of calling him by that for the situation, cheeks a slight pink.

Noah shook his head. "No pet. Not sir, master.. and since you don't remember the safeword, I decide it will be cupcake. Now do you agree to the terms pet." Noah asked as he slowly let his hand slide up Nathan's thigh and over across his lovely ass.

But he didn't do anything else until he had a answer.

Nathan nodded to show he understood what the other meant, legs weak when he felt the others hands up his thighs and ass. “Yes Master..” He managed to breathe out, pressing his mouth into his arm. He didn’t know what made him try this dominating type thing..but damn did it feel surprisingly good

Noah smiled and leaned in over Nathan to press his lips against his shoulder. He stretch out his fingers and slapped the other's behind with a loud smack. A fine pink handprint decorated the baby soft skin before it faded.

"That was one. I think you can take a couple more." Noah said and kissed Nathan's back.

Smack!... Smack!

This time the pink marks wasn't as quick to fade. He adde one more and rubbed his palm against the spot to smoothen the burn.

He wasn't being gentle but he still held his strenght since it wasn't for hurting Nathan too badly.

SMACK!!

"Are you counting how many?" Noah asked as he let the other have a short break.

"Your ass is glowing" he commented as he gropped Nathan's asscheeks in both hands from behind. "You whine as I hit you, but your cock stays hard. Ever been spanked before Pet?"

• Thanks 1

Nathan wasn’t sure what Noah was doing and why he has him positioned like this, eyes widened at the first slap to his ass with a small yelp. Being spanked.. was not what he expected today and coming out of this..but..he.kind of liked it? He wasn’t sure what to think as his back was kissed and he was spanked some more, letting out a small yelping grown each time.

“F-Four Master..” Nathan breathed heavily as he was seeing happy kind of stars. “No…I haven’t been spanked like this..” Nathan said with a timid pink blush as he found he kind of likes the treatment to his ass. It was that rush of pleasure that came with the sharp slapping of skin

Noah rubbed Nathan's red cheeks. After a few more hits the color was fading and the skin felt hot to the touch. He wasn't sure why he had wanted to do this now. It wasn't like him to hurt his partner.. but this was driffrent.

Nathan shrugged a bit with each hit but nothing detained the other. He could move away any time. But he had faid Noah wouldn't take it too far apparently. Which made Noah feel honored and have him a boozt of confidens.

Noah's hands felt almost just as warm as Nathan's skin as he touch him. He let his hand slide down Nathan's ass and around his hips. He felt the other's stiff cock against the back of his hand. He was relived that the he was put off by the spanking, although none of them had done it before.

Noah didn't add anymore hits. His goal wasn't to make Nathan that kind of soar tomorrow.

"You are so cute" Noah smiled lovingly. "Now.. I think you earned a littel reward. Keep on your feets Pet" he grined as he lowered himself behind Nathan. His hand caressed Nathan's ass with a hand around each cheeks he squeezed them firmly as he got to his knees and spread them futher apart.

Noah blow air against his exposed part and Nathan's body reacted to this by clenched down.

Noah kissed Nathan cheek. Letting the other stay confused about what his plans were for a bit longer.

He feel how tense his boyfriend was. Maybe he even thought Noah tried to fool him and would starte spanking him again. And honestly Noah didn't blame Nathan if he did. Because it could happen..at any time.

He chuckled as he set his teeths into Nathan's ass. Biting down just hard enough to make the other hiss. "Relax" he commanded in a smooth friend tone. And waited patiently for the other two do as he said.

Noah even reached up and wrapped his fingers around Nathan's throbbing cock to stimulate it with gentle slow strokes. It was still cume wet from before and lubed itself nicely.

He kissed Nathan's back and gave him a bit more encouragement. The kisses travled down and suddenly a wet like of his tongue ran over Nathan's rear.

His other hand held Nathan back from moving. He licked along the round mucle. He feel a throbbing, which only increase as he poked the tip of his tongue inside of Nathan's body.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 weeks later...

Nathan shivered with a low moan at feeling the others hands on his front. This was..all of this..definitely different and unexpected. He did not mind it at all, knowing his mind was a mess of thinking how different it was to being a mess from it all. To be fair, it was a change from their normal! He had every right for his brain to be repetitive! 

Nathan hissed when he felt the others teeth unexpectedly sink into his ass instead of another spank. Fucking hell he didn’t see that coming! He tried to relax at the others urging, slowly relaxing underneath the others kissing lips. Noah was truly surprising him tod-He shuddered in delight at feeling the warmth of the others tongue now in him. “Fuck..” He hissed, trying not to release a climax too soon 

Noah held still and wanted for the other to relax himself again before he slowely pushed his tongue in deeper. Nathan's moans told him just how much he like what he was doing. It was so erotic and was sending his blood pumping. Noah wanted to be buried in his boyfriend, to feel the same throbbing around his cock as he felt on his tongue. But Nathan was always so tense an tight when Noah topped, and he was always afraid that he would hurt him. Nathan was tough in many ways and sturdy. But sex didn't always have to be like that. He might have started out bossy with the spanking. But it kinda helped Nathan get some of than tension out.

He wiggled his tongue to gently expan the tight mucles. His hands om Nathan's hips held him as he started rocking his head thrusting his tongue in and out. Nathan was getting wet from Noah's spit as he worked him open.

When he felt Nathan was lose enough he let him go. Letting the other catch his beath as he untighed himself. Noah was panting hard as he stood looking in over Nathan with his cock in his hand. He was rock hard and so turned on, his face felt varm and he licked his lips as his eyes stared at the beautiful pink ass.

"You ready Puppy.. or Do you need a break?" He asked as he let his cock rest against Nathan's ass. He rocks his hips lazy to rub his member over the hot skin.

Nathan couldn’t help but keep groaning, it seeming Noah knew just what to do to make him squirm, to make him slowly loosen up in the invading tongue. He knew they were switches but always found it easier to top without much trouble. It usually felt like it sometimes took longer when he bottomed but maybe that was his own imagination, very likely-because he is more aware of every touch and lick.

Nathan felt like a mess when the other finally did remove his tongue. He pressed his ass back into the cock that was stroking his ass. “I’m fine..so fine” He breathlessly sighed, getting more desperate to feel him again every passing moment 

"Good" Noah praised his lover as he spread his asscheeks apart. Making everything visible as he rubbed the head of his cock against Nathan's wet naughty hole.

Noah used one hand to help himself push the tip into him. He groaned as he felt the hot skin swallow him the tip inch by inch. It was amazed and so long since he had felt Nathan. He hoped they would be able to get more time together in the futur. And not just because they missed out on the sex. He wanted to take Nathan on proper dates and spend more time with him too.

"Um fuck" Noah moaned as he had worked his entire lenght inside Nathan's tight channel. It took every gram of willpower to not just ram him boyfriend through the mattress. It felt heavenly being inside him.

"God, Nathan I don't think I will last for long..um.. I don't wanna hurt you but your ass is throbbing so good around me. I don't think I can be gentle" Noah said out loud honestly as he stroke Nathan's beautiful back. Fuck view was so erotic. He could see very inch of his lover's gorgeous body. Especially those bright red cheeks pressed against his crotch.

• 2 weeks later...

Nathan squirmed eagerly as his ass was spread out for the other to see and use. It had been what felt like forever since he bottomed and shared physical intimacy with schooling and their opposite schedules. But he was glad they had this time to each other, missing the others touch. He panted said he tried to keep co trial of himself, low moans escaping his lips while the other went inside him.

“Noah..” He moaned the others name when he felt him inside. He wasn’t even sure when they ended up in the bedroom, but frankly he didn’t care. He needed this..needed Noah. His toes curled as he was listening to the other words, feeling his muscles twitch needing even now at the cock he hadn’t taken in a bit.

“Then don’t..” Nathan said as he pressed his ass back into the other. “Don’t be gentle..give me every last inch as rough as you want..please..Show me how rough Noah can get” He said with a flirty wink

On 8/6/2022 at 6:01 AM, virtualoo said:

“Then don’t... “Don’t be gentle..give me every last inch as rough as you want..please..Show me how rough Noah can get”

Noah would properly have laughed at how bolt his boyfriend was just then. It it hadn't been for the fact that he stood there with Nathan on the dining table and buried cock deep into him, with an erection so damn hard he could use it for a hammer.

Noah groaned as his dick grew even bigger. "You are such a bad boy" he chuckled lightly. Before he pulled back and slammed back into the other, hard enough to make the table squeak against the floor.

He held Nathan's hips up and continued. The male bite his lip as he watched his member going in and out of Nathan's tight hole. The lube was making it so easy to move. He might even had added a bit to much as some even started to run down the other's thighs.

"Oh sh..Yeah you feel so good..  ah..nhg your greedy ass is sucking me in.. nh you like it rough don't you pup?" Noah said as he leaned in over the other a bit to get the angle that hit his prostate.

The table squeaked with each powerful thrust. Noah's hands on Nathan's hips tightened and his movements grew faster.

He was at the egde but want to draw it out for as long as possible, to ride on pleasure.

"Um..look at you moaning and soaked wet..mnh.  like a runt in heat mgh.."

• 4 weeks later...

Nathan’s moans were almost whimpers of delight now, feeling the slamming into him with every thrust. “So bad..I’m so bad..Fuck babe..” He whimpered, eyes closed tight while they were rolled back, making a very much ahegao face. He was living for every moment of this! “So rough love! Fuck yes! I’m your little runt puppy in heat” He moaned out loud, legs shaking as he was on the verge of a climax. He was doing his best to keep it in, the pleasure was mounting by the moment. “Fuck I love your cock” He shined in between moans, toes curling as all his strength has to be holding onto the table so he wouldn’t slip.

Noah wanted to laughed if Nathan wasn't turning him. "Ngh..Just for me..you can cum while taking my dick can't you?. Nh..I wanna see your face as you climax!" He said between moans and kept raming his hips faster.

He was so close he was swinging right on the egde. The table started to make other sounds now. Sounds that could indicate they would haft to go shopping for a new one in the futur. He just prayed it wouldn't break with them one it.

"Ah.. your tight ass is sucking me in.. mng ah.. you want me to come inside?" He asked to be sure that was what Nathan wanted too. Although they had quite the condoms often. There where easier to clean up after.

• 3 weeks later...

Nathan cried out louder and happily, clinging to the table like his life depended on it. Every muscle was being used to his hearts content and his cries sang praises of the others ability to please him. “Fill me up..fucking fill me up oh dear god please~!” He mewled with high pitched whimpers, on the verge of a climax. “Yes yes yes oh baby yessssss!!!” He cried out, leaving a rather large mess on the floor

Noah wasn't far behind. He slammed his hips rapidly into Nathan. And when Nathan clinched down on him he hissed in moans as his own cock smelled and erupted deeply inside his boyfriend.

"Ah..ah..an.....ah...." Noah's hips was tense as he slowely pumpe his hips while he came. His mouth felt dry as he felt the cum run down Nathan's legs.

"Mn.. that was... so good.. ngh..you are amazing" Noah said while he tried to calm his breathing and kissed Nathan's back.

"Mnn..I wanna be buried into you like this forever" he groaned as he tried to drag out the time. He simply didn't wanna pull out. But his cock was turning soft now and began to slid out on it's own.

• 2 weeks later...

Nathan breathed heavily as he tried to pull himself together. That..was..an experience! Noah had such a side to him he didn’t even know about, one that was far more dominating than he had ever experienced before, outside of how long it felt since having sexual intimacy like that. “You..Fuck Noah..Where did that come from..?” He weakly chuckled as he smiled softly, craning his head to turn it to look at him. “I wouldn’t mind you doing that more often..Fuck..it’s going to be hard to sleep tonight with that on the mind” He smirked, hoping he could return the favor when they did it again

13 minutes ago, virtualoo said:

“You..Fuck Noah..Where did that come from..?”

Noah laughed breathlessly, still feeling the afterglow after sex. He honestly wasn't sure if he had ever been this intense like this in the past with Marcus. He highly doubted it. Most men didn't like the thought of a small man becoming too dominant. And maybe deep down he had held himself back for fear that he had missjugded Nathan.

Sure his boyfriend had liked playing the submissive role with customers and with him from time to time. But he had never known just how far that went.

25 minutes ago, virtualoo said:

“I wouldn’t mind you doing that more often..Fuck..it’s going to be hard to sleep tonight with that on the mind” 

The blond smiled back at his lover's cocky smirk. He had liked it too.

"I'm glad you liked it.. to be honestly we've actually never discussed our boundaries before and I was very hesitant. I know I don't look much of the type. But I like being a little extreme with my man from time to time." Noah explained as he redrew himself from the other. He pulled his pants back up and closed them before he helped Nathan up.

"..plus you make it so hard to resist when you go all sub on me babe" the male chuckled as he pulled his arms around Nathan waist and pulled the man to him. "Mnh maybe next time I could go a little futher?.. if you are up for it? But if it feels wrong to you just tell me. I like vanilla sex as long as is with you too" Noah confirmed quickly in case Nathan doubted it.

He leaned up and kissed Nathan deeply with such passion there was no doubt of his feelings towards the other.

"I was gently because you got work tomorrow and I couldn't have my man embarressed on weak legs now could I.. especially not when you are treating me to lunch and a tour at your school"

“We haven’t..have we…?” Nathan agreed with him as they both seemed to draw out sides of themselves in each other. Noah had admitted to being naturally more extreme with his partners at times..and..he was able to draw out a submissiveness even he didn’t think he had in him. He had played submissive in the club before..but never like this! This experience..made his heart race. He was more than willing to go beyond vanilla sex and have Noah be however dominant he wanted. 

“I didn’t think I was that submissive until now..I went into this..sort of mindset..It was…weird” Nathan chuckled shyly as he tried to explain himself. Subspace was it..? Noah seemed to tap into his inner submissive and draw out submissive full trust in himself, in his partner. “I would try more with you…I don’t have school or work this weekend…Is that enough time..to..do whatever you need to do if it involves preparation..? I trust you fully love” Nathan whispers against the others lips before they passionately kissed. 

“I do hope you know that when I am dominant again..I’m not going easy on you for being so dominant with me. I will get you back” He said with a playful smirk.

Noah rubbed his thumb over Nathan's chin with a glint in his eyes. "Something tells me you wanne explored more yourself as well" he smiled as their lips broke again. "Deal. This week I'll get to explored more for you boundaries"

On 10/3/2022 at 9:11 PM, virtualoo said:

“I do hope you know that when I am dominant again..I’m not going easy on you for being so dominant with me. I will get you back”

"Fair enough" Noah nodded without any hint of fear. "I will properly deserve it at the end of this week anyway.. but don't get me wrong. I love how you make me bent to you will and take me. Just as much.. I don't ever think I would prefer going exclusively top or bottom with you... this is why you are so perfect to me. You are this nice packet of a man with everything good and nice. Like a candydraw" Noah said and picked up the plate that was dangerously close to fall off the table.

"Let me do the dishes tonight. Then you could shower and warm the bed up till I get there"

Nathan shivered as he loved the consent and boundary exploring he could do with Noah. They can both be dominant and submissive with one another. Noah could tap into what he wants with his partners and Nathan can explore a far more submissive side than he had ever experienced before. He had bottomed for Noah before of course but this was far different than simply taking his cock in vanilla sex. He trusted the other with the pleasure and exploration, that he would stop if it was ever too much, that he would know between playful ‘stop’ and actual stop.

Nathan nodded softly, managing to push himself up to a wobbly stand. He didn’t realize how hard it was going to be to sit up after that. Who knew what was in store for him this weekend and he would look forward to it with excited anticipation as he made his way to the shower. Should he even Google anything? Sizes for anything? What something looks like..? No, he wanted a full surprise

Noah could feel his face become very hot after Nathan had left to shower. It had been so hot and Nathan had been so willingly to please him. So absolutely gorgeous and trusting him. It wad the first time he had ever felt that much trust. And the trust Nathan gave him empowered him. To be fair he didn't know he would have liked it as much as he had. But Nathan.. he had to be the one made just for him.

Noah blushed as he felt his heart grow for his boyfriend. He wasn't sure if he could ever love Nathan more yet he still felt tjat love spread out to every inch of his being. It tickled in his fingers and down in his toes. His thoughts was stuffed with Nathan.. he wasn't comparing him to his ex. Heck he had pretty much forgotten about those six years with Marcus. He felt happier and closer to Nathan in those four months the'd been together then he ever had with the other.

"..he is so fucking perfect" Noah admit to himself out loud. He struggled to do the dishes but he finished fast enough to enter to bedroom before Nathan had finished his shower. He smirked as he pulled his shirt and pants off before he crawled under the covers quickly. They could have done more funny business tonight. But they had work tomorrow and he really looked forward to his date with Nathan tomorrow.

Noah rolled into the middle of the bed and hugged Nathan's pillow. It smelled of Nathan and it could be a suitable replacement till he could have the man in his arms.

• Like 1

Nathan managed to get in the shower, blushing madly to himself. Noah was one of the most perfect guys he had been with and dated. Nathan felt a vulnerability that he couldn’t or didn’t feel with any other partner. Noah didn’t care what position he was in..and just now..He was able to draw out a submissive vulnerable side of him with care and love. Noah nurtured him and loved him more than any ex had…He was…”Amazing..” He whispered to himself. Having someone he could trust fully and be vulnerable with…was someone he didn’t ever want to let go.

Nathan took a longer shower than he expected, hoping Noah wasn’t waiting too long for him. Thinking of Noah made his heart flutter, drying his hair before wrapping his waist in a towel and coming back out to see Noah under the covers waiting for him. Just as beautiful…Thankfully the other would visit him at work tomorrow or it would hurt to be separate all day. And it was a Friday so he had All weekend with him along with whatever the other had in mind. He left off his pajamas, crawling under the blanket with him. “I love you Noah..” He said softly with the softest warmest smile on his face, his heart full of love for his boyfriend