Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

“And I will never get tired of you touching them” Nathan said in a quiet purr as he felt the others warm hands go over his muscles. The others hand left a tingling sensation wherever it touched, relishing in the feeling. He soon found his shirt removed and not minding it one bit. Before Noah, he would have never dreamed he would ever be in the submissive position in any instance, but Noah was the kind of guy who could get him to do either.

Nathan loved the look in the others eyes as he wondered what that mischievous little brain was concocting. “Lead the way..” He said with a smirk, missing the weight on his lap and only exposing how hard he was. He followed the other to the bedroom, wondering what he would do to get him to submit today

Standing there again by the bed Noah turned back to face him as he embrace the now shirtless man. He looked at Nathan seriously as he asked his question.

"How do you feel about being tied?" He asked. But before the other could answered Noah was quick to continue. "Because if you aren't comfortable then it is okay. Just know I wouldn't do anything you aren't okay with me doing.." Noah's eyes darted downwards again as he stood a bit unsure.

Nathan was about to answer before Noah was quick to stop him and dad more on. “Can’t say I have done it enough to formulate a strong enough opinion. They were never good at it or I was the one doing the tying” He said with a shrug of his shoulders. “Didn’t think you’d be into tying..full of surprises” Nathan smirked before he reached for the kinky box under his bed. “Should be enough for me but there is spares in the hallway closet on top shelf” He said as he placed the top in the others hands. He sat on the bed and figured he would removed his boxers and underwear to make it easier on the other to tie him

Noah blushed at Nathan's coment on being full of surprises. "Well actually I haven't done a lot myself.. but I wanted to try something with you." Noah cleared his throat at he watch Nathan pulled the box out from under the bed. When Nathan started to mention spares Noah just shook his head. "N-no not something that extreme right now" the man blushed as he went over and kneeled down by the box. There were rops and cuffs as well as chains. Noah frown for a second thinking about how these thing would had been used and then blushed as he imagined it. Well it most certainly didn't soften his hard on for one thing. His gace landed on a soft long red silk ribbon. He took it and noticed how smooth it felt to the touch. He tested it's strenght and found it suitable.

He turned back to Nathan and almost dropped the ribbon at the sight. God he would definitely never get tired of that. Noah smile as he looked at his lover being entirely naked and just waiting for him.

He walked over into Nathan's space as he gently pushed the other to take a seat on the bed.

"Hold your hands out for me Babe" Noah encourage as he sat with his knee in between Nathan's legs.

He tied the ribbon around both of Nathan's wrists and finish with a cute ribbon at the end. The knod was tight enough to make Nathan having to really work for it to get it up but still just so he could should he need to.

Noah’s blush was to die for, Nathan thought to himself as he watched the other go through his box of toys and kinky objects. He watched to see what the other would pick, watching as the long red silk ribbon was pulled out. A gentle yet soothing fabric, smirking to himself. “Going to wrap me up like a personal present are we?” He teased, feeling a bit cocky and wanting to tease him. He held out his arms for the other as instructed, the others knew barely touching his hard one. “Not a bad knot..” He said quietly as he admired the others work so far

Noah returned Nathan's teasing as he worked the tied the ribbon. "Mnh yeah, you do after all look good with everything, red is a nice color for you" Noah smile before giving his boyfriend a nice big kiss on the mouth.

"It isn't too tight right?" He asked just in case. This wasn't something he really had done before but he still knew what to do.

After Noah helped Nathan move futher into the bed and stretched the other's arms above his head where he tied them to the headframe. Sitting up above Nathan like he had done in the couch Noah took a moment to admire his work. He smirked teasingly as fingers lightly touched along Nathan's skin. The hard on he had been carring hadn't gone unnoticed. Noah chuckled light as he rubbed his thumbs over the other's nipples. He continued till they started to harden before leaning down to suck on at the time into his mouth. Noah ignored Nathan's member for now, but his thoughts kept turned back to it.

Nathan's chest were marked with kisses as Noah stepped off to get something else from the box.

Lube of course, he grined as he layed it out. But there were other things as well. A feather, anal balls on a string and a long slim sliver looking wire.

First thing first, Noah thought to himself and took the lube as he kneeled in between Nathan's legs. He kept his eyes on the man laying im the sheets as he uncaped the lube as poured some into in hand. He kissed Nathan's knee as he pushed the knee up with his free hand.

A finger slowly cirkled Nathan's ass. Trailing wet lube around the opening before dripping it inside to the knuckle.

Tying Nathan's hands was to ensure he wouldn't be touching himself.

"Not too tight Noah" Nathan said quietly as he returned the others kiss. He watched the other tie his hands to his headboard, loving where this was going. He hummed quietly as he felt the others hands trail his body but they soon reached his nipples. He let out a quiet groan as they soon went into the others warm mouth, being teased and hardening under those warm lips. Nathan started realizing his predicament when he saw all the objects Noah got from the box and seeing him lube up his fingers. "Fuck.." he said in a louder groan, feeling the other slide into him. He pulled on his restraints, wanting to touch himself but finding he was unable to.

Noah smiled as he rewarded Nathan's bellybutton with a kiss. He looked so cute in that state and Noah just wanted to make Nathan's restraints into so real once.

"Don't worry big boy" Noah teased as he added another finger in. "I promise to take really good care of you.. You just need to let me pleasure you." He kissed Nathan's smooth skin again, this time he even nipped just a tiny bit hard to make the other feel it more.

It didn't take long before Noah had worked Nathan's whole open enough to start the second stage. However just because Noah had held himself back as well he thought he needed a little hard rewarde himself.

Noah slide his fingers free and got up on his feets. There he looked down on Nathan's spread out body as he stripped off his clothes.

"It looks nice" Noah said as he let his pants drop to the floor. He didn't bother to act shy or try to cover himself as he showed his fully erect cock.

Swooping downwards onto his belly Noah lay down on the bed so that his head was just between Nathan's legs.

Noah smirked as he locked eyes with the other as he swallowed Nathan's manhood down his throat. He groan at the sour familiar tast that dripped down his tongue.

Noah's lips were wrapped tightly around him as he moved up and down the man’s shaft.

And while this was his reward it was just as much one for Nathan. For being so amazing earlier. Noah's left hand would properly feel sore tomorrow and might even bruise but those things weren't the once that mattered to him. It wasn't fair if he was the only one being showed with love, not when he had finally made it clear to both of then that he loved Nathan

A mix or drool and pre-cum ran down Noah's chine as he reached for the anal balls resting on the side of the bed within his reach.

Damn this was hot..It was actually feeling good being all tied up. He was sure if he tried he could break from the rib ion but that would require too much effort so soon. He felt powerless to the other and while he enjoyed topping Noah, being at the others mercy made his heart race.

Nathan watched with a hungry gaze as Noah stripped away his clothes. How badly he wanted to touch it and make it his..Nathan thought as the restraints felt like heavy weights keeping him from getting what he wanted. He tried to ya k more at the restraints instinctually, wanting to kiss and grab at that gorgeous body. He loved every inch of it because it was Noah.

“Shit..” He said through clenched teeth as Noah’s mouth took all of him in. Half lidded eyes looked at noah as he moved his mouth on him. Strong as he was sexy and just all around amazing. He would punch a million of those guys and toss them repeatedly if it meant he could see that side of him. Noah was his and no one else’s..as he was to Noah. “Fuck I love you..” he groaned, his cock feeling like it was agonizingly hard. He wanted to badly to take Noah and feel him, tease him like he did to him

Noah smiled around Nathan's cock as he groaned with pleasure. He even felt his face heating up when Nathan growled out his love for him. Ah Noah was becoming such a sucker for this man, but honestly he didn't mind.

Humming his joy out without letting go of the other's cock. Noah's slowly pressed the first ball against Nathan's entrance. He slowed the blowjob to foucus on the task.

One ball was swallowed up into Nathan's body, the only evidens was the string attached to another found og them.

He gave Nathan time to ajust a moment but just as Noah started to feel Nathan's cock throub did he removed his mouth off. Noah licked his lips and dried his chin with the back of his hand. "So gorgeous you are" He all but whispered in a rough voice as he eased another ball into Nathan's ass. "So sexy" He barely wait this Tim before pushing another in just after the second one. "Can you say how many is inside you?" Noah asked as he layed down over Nathan's body, pressing his lover body into the other's so he could pushed down on the balls already inside.

How was he so tempting? His very voice seemed to ooze sex appeal and it was driving him crazy! But god did he love it! He loved the sound of the others voice when he was topping him and frankly any other time. He simply loved the sound of Noah’s voice but especially when they were together like this. “Two...” He said quietly as the other laid on top of him. It was agonizing not to touch him and run his hands over him, especially when he was literally on top of him

"Close" Noah answered with a sexy smile before leaning in over Nathan's body to suck on a hard nipple.

"It is three.. two more to go" He hummed against the other's skin as a hand searched down Nathan's stomach. When his fingers reached the toy he easily pushed another in. This one being a big bigger then the other's before it. Noah looked up. He could see the inner struggle in Nathan's eyes from the way the man looked at him. He simply grined and kissed him, taking himself in deep and opening himself up for the other to do the same. Noah shivered as he felt Nathan's tongue and groan. His cock was painfully had and the tip was already glistening with pre-cum. He pushed against the last ball, this would properly sting a bit, but he tried smoothen the pain with kisses.

"Mnh.. can't wait to be inside you" Noah whispered against Nathan's lips as he gaced into his eyes. "But first.." He giggled as he pushed himself back up on his knees and gently pull at the string attached to the balls already insides Nathan.

Noah's eyes where swallowing Nathan's ass up with hungry eyes as he felt the restraints. Nathan's body wasn't willing to let go of the toy and instead sucked it deeper in.

"Babe, you need to help me here by pushing back as I pull okay"

Since when did Noah get such an intoxicating smile? It made it hard to focus. It was hard to focus between the others kisses and dragging touches along his body. He tried to focus on Noah more when the uncomfortable feelings of the bigger ball entering him started to hit his body. Thankfully Noah was a great distraction with his kisses..It would be easier without these restraints in the way.

Nathan looked up at Noah lustfully when the other was staring at his ass like a slab of meat. He nodded silently in agreement as he took a few deep breaths. He pushed against the balls, feeling them slide out one by one. He was happy when he felt the last ball come out but now his insides felt so empty. Damn Noah for making me crave cock as much as I get cock!

"There we go" Noah said as the last ball was out. He kissed Nathan's thigh as he placed the toy out of the way.

Noah hummed as he grabbed the other's stiff member. He wasn't hidding the fact that his own cock was just at ready.

"Think you can handle some more?" He asked with a smirk as he gently pumped Nathan's cock. There wasn't need for any more lube. Both Nathan's ass and cock was slick and sticky. He groan in approval while watching Nathan's hole twitching with exitment.

Noah smiled confident as he positioned himself and lined his throbbing dick along Nathan's asscheeks. "Mnh" the male groan as he gently rocked his hips, making his cock rub against Nathan's entrance teasingly.

Then just as Noah pulled back, he thrusted the entire thing inside Nathan's warm body. Noah cursed under his breath as he lifted Nathan's knees up on his arms and lifted himself up to thrust deep and more quickly.

“I am perfectly capable of taking more..” Nathan tried to say with a cheeky smirk on his face. He was not going down that easily from a few small balls! “Just put it in me already..” He groaned, finding it hard to keep up the tougher side of him. He was just so needy and really needed Noah inside him right now. His body begged for the newly empty space to be filled again

Nathan took a sharp breath through his teeth when he was entered so suddenly. He groaned happily again, reaching forward and grabbing the others back. He kept pressing his hips into Noah’s, wanting every inch being thrusted into him. “Fuck babe..” He said with a moan, feeling really good

(as he reaches for him I imagine the ribbon ribs)

The torn sound of fabric made Noah realized just how much Nathan must have held himself back for his sake. Noah smile down at his lover with shining through his eyes as he felt Nathan's hand on his back, pulling him closer. Noah's cock continued to take the man deep with long big thrust back and forth. The been wobbled and squeaked beneath them. Mixing with the sexy sound of their bodies slaming together. Noah bent down on Nathan and attached his mouth hungrily as he speeded his thrust just as he found Nathan's gold button and hit the spot without mercy. Noah's body shivered in delight as he swallowed Nathan's moans. A few escape as he mouth fucked him but it did bother him at all. He was close to coming, hos cock throub ready to shoot his load ay any second now.

"God, Nathan! Ah Babe!" Noah moaned like a wild animal as he held himself up on his arms to brace himself for the climax that hit him as he thrusted one last time.

(Sorry forgot to add that to the reply could have sworn I did)

Nathan still had a piece of ribbon sticking to his wrist, casually tossing it aside as he clung to the others back. A few groans and moans were mixed in with the rocking bed, loving it was caused by Noah plowing him. He didn’t care..Top or bottom..his boyfriend made him feel so damn good! Nathan felt the other hungrily kiss him, kissing him with just as much passion. He felt his sweet spot hit and his nails dragged on the others skin for a moment. He let out a loud moan, cursing his Noah just rammed into it without mercy and made him feel like he would melt into the bed. “Fuck! Noah..I’m..-!” Nathan groaned out as his release spilled on his stomach, some splashing on the other

Noah did a few lazy gently thrust as both of then rod out on the aftermath. He was panting and still trembling lightly as he tried to catch his breath.

He kissed Nathan's light pink cheek as he gently ran his hand down the other's arm. Noah feel like a big weird foul, he didn't get why just being here with Nathan could make him this happy. His chest felt tight with aching love for the guy he had known for years but only just reasonly opened himself up to. Guilt, pride, bliz and anger at himself all filled his throat. Noah didn't dare to speak, he was too afraid he would suddenly start crying and freak Nathan out.

Instead Noah just found Nathan's hand and tangled their fingers together before he lifted them up and kissed Nathan's wrist.

After a bit as both had calmed down, Noah pulled himself out of Nathan's body. He didn't bother to move far though. Just laying down beside Nathan was enough as he cuddle against the other's naked body.

"love you" Noah suddenly whispered as his eyes looked down over Nathan's chest slowly moving with his breathing. He still held onto Nathan's hand, it was the best he thought and smiled to him as his bottom lip tremble.

"I really do.. more than anything"

Nathan rode out his climax with the others gentler thrusts into him. He felt like he could breathe easier, taking deep breaths as he tried to calm himself. He looked up at the other as Noah was running his hands along his body. The guy whose guts he hated for years, pulled pranks on, and never thought he would be friendly with..was his boyfriend. It was still hard to believe even now but he was so happy. Noah made him feel loved beyond a physical way but on an emotional level as well. It was scary to feel such a love like this and would do anything to protect Noah.

Did he..just say he loved him? He didn’t remember if the other had said it before but it made his face go a bright red. He sat up a bit, not finding it too uncomfortable to move around. “I love you too Noah..” He said softly as he kept the others hand in his own

"..." It wasn't the first time he had heard those three word from Nathan, but it still made his heart raced when he heard them. Noah smiled as he looked up at his lover's face. He couldn't help but to chuckle seeing the surprised blushe spread across the other's face.

"What?.." Noah asked. "I never said I wouldn't say it one day" He smirked teasingly as he gently poke his fingers into Nathan's side with his free hand.

“I..I know..I just wasn’t expecting it so soon..” Nathan said with a small embarrassed chuckle. He felt so embarrassed he could go so red like this in front of Noah. Noah could bring out a whole other side of him and he was happy to feel so easy and care free around him. “Oh, and now that thanksgiving is coming up..” Nathan remembered, looking to Noah. “We can have a big family dinner if you want? We can invite Adam if you like since he is pretty much family. If you want just us, I’ll take that too” He said with a soft smile

Noah just smiled and gently kissed him again. "I know O said I needed time to figure myself out. But reality may have been that I wasn't ready to admit it at first. I've only ever been in love once before and was afraid O might have misunderstood everything entirely." He didn't look proud to admit it out loud but at the same time he wanted Nathan to know too.

Thinking back on their conversation about thanksgiving before Noah smiled at the memory when Nathan said how he was exited for them spending the hollowdays together.

"Well usually normally just went to Adam's place and we just did stuff together. True be told I haven't really done the much thanksgiving for years..but I want to try it" Noah smile exited. "I bet Adam would love to be invited but.. Are you sure?? He will properly spent the entire time teasing us."

“Don’t fret Noah..Relationships require communication. I am glad you are able to talk to me even if it made you uncomfortable to say it” Nathan smiled softly, wanting to reassure his boyfriend he didn’t take any offense to the others words. “I can’t wait to cook for everyone and for you..” He said with a soft smile. “And What is a family holiday without some teasing?” He chuckled, kissing his cheek. “You’ll need to let me know if he has allergies or foods he loves or hates. I want to make sure I make enough and food people will eat” He nodded

Noah groan as he leaned back. "You really don't know Adam. Oh well, I guess if you are in for it I'll ask him." He said before he let out a small chuckle. "Just don't expecte me to save you if you gets stuck alone with him. He can be quite brutal"

Noah giggled as he wiggle his way around Nathan's arm so he could lay with his chest ontop of the other.

He lifted their joined hands again to kiss Nathan's wrist.

"It might still be a bit red tomorrow.. Your writes I mean. I didn't expecte you to just use raw strenght to get them off" Noah said as he kissed his boyfriend's arm again.

"Maybe I should have thought it through, we do work tomorrow after all"