Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The cafee was fairly pleasant in temperatur, but just sitting still there with Nathan made the air around him very warm. Like a big blanket being wrapped around him. He giggled a bit like a young teen around spring. That was when he noticed something or someone, a figure watching them from the streets. Noah instally tensed as gerne starred back at Marcus when just stood glarring daggers into Nathan's back.

"Of all the places.." Noah murmured with a sigh as he looked back on Nathan's with a guilty feeling in his guts. They hadn't finished there plates completely yet, but knowing Marcus he would walk in sooner or later. And he didn't care for the way he was glarring at Nathan. Like he had the right reason to be. GOD! Just seeing that guy’s face made his mood turn and his skin cool.

Marcus noticed Noah's eyes on him and after a second the other sent him a cock grin. Noah crunched his teeths as he avoid looking at the man anymore. But no sooner he did that the doorbell rang.

"Lets get out of here.. Marcus is coming" He manager to say before Marcus's voice rang out.

"No thanks, I already got a spot" Marcus said at a waiter meet him on his way over to their table.

He took a chair from another table and seated himself between the two on the side.

"Well aren't this lovely, a little fag lunch date."

Noah growled annoyed at him "Fuck off Marcus. Aren't you embarrassing yourself here.

"Easy love what are you godnat do if I refuse? Make your dog here throw me out like he did last time?. Which I by the way" Marcus turned to face Nathan now "I wouldn't let it be a second time"

Noah grabbed Nathan's hand before he could do anything. The last thing he wanted was a fight breaking out. Eventhough Marcus deserve to get his ass showed down his throat.

Noah got his wallet out at slamed more than enough to cover their bill down on the table before he started pulling Nathan along. "Just ignore him please Nathan" He begged his lover as they exited the cafee, with Marcus just im their heels.

" I never really got to ask if you two already were sucking eachother off from the start or just when there weren't enough customers to satisfied the both of you."

That was as much humiliation Noah was willing to take in. He let go of Nathan's hand and turned around on his heels to punched Marcus's right in in his face.

"outch!" the man groan as he grabbed Noah by the collar but Noah was already throwing another punch at the huge male's jaw.

"You MotherF###### cheating son of a B####, how dare you talk like that! I HOPE A DOG RIPS YOUR DICK OFF!" Noah growled furiously ad Marcus caught his hand. Noah use used the other hand to hit the other side of the man face.

Nathan held Noah’s hand with a warm smile on his face. But he noticed Noah’s expression start to change, it seeming far more unpleased and not pleasant. “Love..?” He asked, wondering what was wrong. He heard the other mention Marcus and could see why his face would grow sour. He grumbled when Marcus came over and sat right in between them. “Piss off..” He said quietly, trying to control his anger for Noah’s sake. “I’ll throw you out as many times as it takes..” Nathan shot daggers into the others gaze. He would punch that fast talking mouth so hard he would lose teeth!

Noah’s hand holding his was the only thing grounding him to keep him from getting his hands too close to Marcus. Nathan squeezes the others hand, wanting to leave before things got nasty. Nathan let himself be pulled along before hearing what Marcus said...how...dare he! He wanted to punch him out but Noah got to him first. Marcus grabbed Noah by the collar and that only ticked him off more.

“No one..lays their grubby little abusive cheating hands on Noah!” Nathan said with an angry intimidating tone, ripping Marcus’s hands off and shoving him away with a foot to the groin. “He is not worth getting your hands messy beautiful..” Nathan said quietly and holding him close. “Now let’s go before I get really angry..” Nathan said quietly, knowing if he suck around much longer, he would not be as nice to Marcus. “Sorry for the troubles m’am..” He said quietly to their waiter who was nearby serving another table when this started

Marcus yelled out In pain as Nathan's foot connected with his groin. "You son of a B####!!" the man growled.

His cheeks were red where Noah had hit him and he could feel a cut on the inside of his mouth.

He had tried to hurt Noah, he had merly tried to hold him back from continued to hit him. Marcus looked up as he heard the bell over the door ring and saw both men leaving the cafee. He groaned as he stretched himself up from his crunched down position and went after them outside.

"Noah! Noah!!" Marcus called out repeatedly as he followed them through the lunch rush crowd.

"We can't lead him to your apartment" Noah said to Nathan as the two powerwalked past people. His heart was racing and all kinds of thought went through his head. His anger hadn't dimmered but he had been really proud of Nathan for kicking him in the balls.

"What do we do?" Noah asked, he was almost out of breath. The most rational thing had been to confront Marcus and just get everything over with. But Noah didn't wanted to speak to that pick, especially when he was behaving like that.

"Noah!!!" Marcus yelled out over the crowd. People turned to look at the big guy and most even stepped aside when they noticed the mountain coming their way. He was gaining in on them.

Marcus crunched his teeths. Just looking at how they had sat holding eachothers hands and the way Noah had smiled at another man made him feel sick inside. He had expected Noah to calm down after some time alone, so imagine his surprised to show up at Adam's place and find no trace of his man. Adam hadn't been home but he had figured out where the spare key was.

Nathan didn’t want Marcus touching him or even get close enough to hurt Noah back. Who knew what this cheater was capable of? He was earths scum and he hated the very idea of him..How dare he treat Noah that way! He would never dream of hurting Noah intentionally like that! The very idea had him fuming as they left the cafe

Nathan ducked and weaved through the crowd with Noah, holding his hand tightly. “If he touches you like that and talks to you like that..Someone is going to get hurt” He said quietly, knowing he would go protective papa bear to make sure Noah was not hurt. “That b###### does not deserve your kindness..” He said quietly as he heard him come close. He was glad he was not a skinny twig and weak, putting Noah protectively behind him

Noah wasn't use to have someone who was willing to go this far,to get angry with him and wanting to protect him. It felt weird with Nathan infront of him blocking Marcus from coming any closer.

It was weird.. but also good to know Nathan cared this much for him. Standing behind the other's back Noah held into Nathan's shirt. As he leaned his forhead against him as a rush of happy laped through him.

Marcus came to a hold just a few steps away from them.

"I wanna talk with Noah"

Noah lifted his head, he still held onto Nathan's shirt as he stood out of Nathan's shadow. "You didn't wanted to talk remember? What is done is done and I wouldn't get back with you." Noah said firmly.

"I want to wait till you had cooled down" Marcus tried to speak but he didn't get very far before Noah interrupted him.

"I wasn't the one sleeping around! Though you clearly still think I do! But you know what?" Noah took a short break and looked over at Nathan. He felt so at each just looking at his lover. The same tickling was back in his cheeks as he smiled at Nathan. "I pity you Marcus so please just leave me alone and move on.. I know I have"

Marcus frown. "You don’t mean that, come on Noah you couldn't even stand that fellow. Now you are suddenly all over him, things can't change just like that. I love you Noah"

Noah's stomach hurt from those words. It saddened. "I don't think you really do Marcus.."

Marcus took a step forward and another. "I'm not giving up" He stated.

"Please do.. because I am happy now" Noah said as he reached down for Nathan hand. He signaled for Nathan that they should leave.

This time Marcus wasn’t following them.

Nathan was trying to contain his rage at the cheating scum. He didn’t deserve to talk..he cheated on him in such a cruel way! He didn’t even care that he cheated! He would not let someone take advantage of Noah like that! He kept a protective arm around Noah as he spoke to Marcus. He tried to contain his anger for Noah’s sake, not wanting to let out his rage unlessnit was necessary.

He was glad to hear getting back with Marcus or anything like that was not even considered. Noah was his now and Noah made him very happy. “We better go..” Nathan said quietly, hailing a cab so it would be harder to be followed back home. He got into the text and had the taxi take many loops and turns back home just in case. He sighed in relief, taking deep breaths to calm himself down. He hated Marcus’s guts! He was lucky he didn’t get his balls kicked again or a bloody nose from his fist

Noah sat quietly still as the taxi drov off. He didn't look back at Marcus. Although Marcus hopped he would.

But Noah didn't even look out the window. Instead he just looked down at his and Nathan's joined hands while his head rested against the other's shoulder.

He waited. He could feel how tense and angry Nathan was. He was still, gently rubbing his thumb over Nathan's knuckles as he listened to his breathing.

Noah finally started to take when he felt Nathan's fingers relax around his.

"Well, I suck at dates" Noah said as he looked up at the other. The corner of his lips fought him, he wanted to laugh and yell at the weird situation.

Nathan finally calmed himself down, hearing the others voice break the tension. “What? Punching your ex in the face and your date kicking them in the balls isn’t romantic enough for you?” He spoke, unable to help but crack a small smile. “Definitely my most interesting first date I can say that..” He chuckled before giving him a deep kiss on the lips. “Are you okay love..?” He asked, holding the others cheek in his hand

Noah chuckled as he leaned into Nathan's hand. "Yeah, I'm fine. I swear my knuckles will be sore tomorrow but thats all.. Thank you for protecting me" He kissed Nathan's palm.

"You were definitely romantic, my knight in shiny armor" Noah smiled as he looked back at Nathan with kind warm eyes.

"So... Is a movie home on the couch too borring for you now" He smirked teasingly.

“You’re the one who punched him in the face! That was pretty cool..although I would have definitely gotten a swing in if I had my way” Nathan chuckled, giving him a soft kiss before lowering his hands. He pulled Noah close, leaning his head down on top of the others head. “Perfect..we can order a pizza if we end up hungry again. Or I’ll make you something since we just got groceries? But our movie date better include some kisses” He teased with a soft smile

"Definitely lots of kisses" Noah answered with a smile. His cheeks slightly turning color at he thought of both of them on the couch.

Once they had cirkled around for a few minutes, the taxi stopped in front of the building to Nathan's apartment.

Noah kept holding Nathan's hand tight as they made their way up. And once inside Noah pulled Nathan's head down to him and concord the man's mouth in a hungry deep kiss. With all that exitment from before with feelings runing wild Noah needed to blow off steam somehow and he also needed to provide his boyfriend with a proof that he wasn't thinking of turning back to Marcus.

Nathan felt much calmer once they reached the house, even if it took extra time with the long routes and evading just in case they were followed. He was glad to see his house, hoping the craziness of the day was over and done with. He found his face pulled down to Noah’s in a hungry deep kiss, more than happily accepting this. He returned the others deep kiss, pulling Noah close to him. That’s right Marcus..You treat people like scum. You don’t deserve this perfection..He thought as he simply kissed him harder

Noah smiled against Nathan's lips. It was like everything just melted away, his worries and fears. It almost scared him how much he was starting to rely on Nathan, expescially when he wasn't use too rely on anyone. Not his parents, not Marcus, not even Adam.

"So about that movie" Noah smiled innocently as he pulled his lips back but didn't step out of Nathan's arms.

?One way to start off our home date? Nathan said with a small smirk, still holding the other in his arms. ?Just a short walk to the couch then and let?s pick out a movie. If you are feeling something for dinner, let me know so if I need to dethaw anything I can start preparing it sooner than later? He chuckled, leaning down for another kiss. He finally broke it off and pulled Noah to the couch. ?A good romance? Horror? What are we feeling today?? He asked the other

As they had move in on the couch, Noah sat close to Nathan with an arm around the man’s waist.

"I'm not really the horror type" Noah admitted as he made himself comfortable against the other's body.

"So unless you wanna see me jump and run everytime the music turns scary" He said with a weird giggle as he tilted his head up and blinked. Noah kissed Nathan's chin and continued placing kisses along his neck.

"That one looks good" He said, glancing towards the screen on a movie that popped up.

“What? Can’t cuddle up to me and bury your face in me at scary parts?” Nathan chuckled as he got comfortable against the other. He hummed happily when he felt Noah’s lips kissing along his chin and neck. He saw the movie the other pointed to, pressing play on it. “Is it good..?” He asked, not remembering if he has seen this movie or not

"Mnh.." Noah removed his lips from the other's neck and instead snuggled his head against Nathan's shoulder.

"I don't remember the ending, but is about a man who gets lost in the woods and try and find his way home. Only he dosn't remember how he got there. On the way he back he finds a lot of his things and starts to remember how he got there." Noah tried to explain as the movie went on.

"If It is borring we can just find something else." Honestly he wasn't sure if he would be actually getting to see the end of the move from the way he rather just wanted to sneak peeks over at Nathan.

It was so drifferent seeing him like this and knowing not many knew this side to Nathan made Noah really happy.

Noah's fingers felt restless and he started drawing small cirkles along Nathan's wrist and hand as the movie carried on.

• 2 weeks later...

"Sounds like an interesting one..' Nathan said with a small smile as he waited for the movie to start. He was not sure how much he could pay attention to the movie with how cute he was. Either way, it would still be a nice time, regardless if he paid attention to the movie or not. Anytime with Noah was better than that experience at the cafe. It felt nice to be so soft and vulnerable around Noah, to let Noah see a side of him he didnt really show while at work or much less anyone since no one really came over his house. He felt the others fingers moving along his wrist and smiled to himself while he watched the screen. His thumb ran over the back of the others hand, appreciating its warmth and softness.

Some time past just like that. Noah was quiet and relaxed. Even so often he would smile when he felt Nathan react to his touch.

The movie was interesting but after the first 20 minutes or so. Noah looked up at Nathan with a small mischievous smile.

Slowly he pulled himself off the couch and onto Nathan's lap. Sitting with a knee on each side he could easily snuggled closer without blocking too much for the tv.

"Hey.." Noah said slowly as he leaned in closer. "Remember you promise we could kiss a bit more?" He smirked teasingly before he gently pressed a soft kiss to Nathan's lips.

Nathan wasn’t sure how much time had passed before he suddenly felt Noah shifting next to him. He was about to ask what was up before watching Noah get onto his hips with a mischievous smile. “I did promise didn’t I..?” He said with a mischievous smile of his own, leaning forward to press a soft kiss on the others lips. He wrapped his arms around the theta waist before giving him a deeper one

"Uh..good" Noah hummed approvingly against warm lips as he closed his eyes. Hands ran up the other's arms till Noah found Nathan's shoulder. One hand stayed there ad the other went futher till he had one hand on the back of Nathan's head.

Noah followed Nathan's lead and opened up to allow him to deepen the kiss. His tongue danced to explore the other's mouth. He felt the pearl line of smooth teeths at the tip of his tongue. And there he learned a new thing.. Nathan's third right tooth had a cute little crook right at the end. Noah smile as he ran his tongue over that right spot.

'Oh god' Noah groan in his head as he felt the front of his pants tightning.

The movie became background noise as he had better things to focus on at the moment. Nathan’s tongue explored the others mouth, letting the others tongue get further to run along his teeth. His own tongue wrapped around and teased the warm muscle in the meantime. Nathan was moving his hands from the others waist intending to go up when one hand brushed up against something hardening in Noah’s pants. He couldn’t help but smirk a bt, rubbing his hand over the forming tent. It only made his own start to pitch, letting out a quiet groan

Noah suddenly gasped in air, as Nathan caressed his crotch. "Mnh..Um" He made a small happy noise through his nose and started pushing Nathan back against the couch's backrest. He even tilted the other's head back over as he hungrily swallowed him up.

When the need to pull back for air became to great their lips separated with a wet popping sound. Noah licked his wet bottom lip as he looked down on his boyfriend for a minute. His breathing was a bit uneven from the exitment rushing in over his body but as Noah's lustfull eyes sucked Nathan's incredible hot face in, it slowed just a bit.

"Mnm.. I really want you..Is it too early?" Noah asked as he dripped down closer against. His grey eyes starring straight into Nathan's.

Nathan let himself be pushed back, loving how hungry the kids had gotten. It only made him kiss the other hungrily in return until he had to separate for air. God Noah looked so hot with those needy eyes staring at him like that..He would go to heck and back for those eyes. “Never too early love..” He said quietly, still trying to catch his breath as he was only getting harder from all this and the weight in his lap.

"Good" Noah almost purred as his hands snaked their way into Nathan's shirt and pulled at the fabric, exposing the other stomach and packs.

He let out a small sigh as he ran his palm over the man’s mucels. "I don't think I ever grow borred looking at this" He admitted before pulling the shirt all the way op over Nathan's head. The shirt landed somewhere behind the couch as Noah's ass scooped futher up into Nathan's lap. He couldn't help but to admire the new found view. He was mostly use to seeing Nathan from below, but now he was kinda starting to get familiar with being above. He felt almost powerfull when he topped a strong man such as Nathan. Although he wouldn't hurt him there were lots of ways to make a strong proud guy sumit himself.

Trapping Nathan's body did allow Noah the upper hand.

Noah use his hands to caress Nathan sides, stomach and neck as he counted the markes left from yesterdays sheet play.

Noah had that tingle in his eyes he usally got when trying to figure out what fun they could do.. and how to pleasure his lover in a little drifferent way.

"Glancing over his shoulder towards the bedroom, Noah thought of something but wasn't really sure if he wanted to get up to get it. Looking back down at Nathan he realized he didn't have much of a choise and sigh in defeat.

"Come here babe" Noah said as he got off of Nathan's lap and reached for him to follow.