Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Nathan!.." Noah gasped between breathes. He could feel the other's hard-on poking at him from bellow. Noah change the angle so it would rub between his asscheeks as they moved. But that also change the angle for how his own dick was rubbed. Noah voice came out higher as Nathan teased seemed to tease his cock. He reached down, trying to push Nathan's hand off but his hands lack the strenght to as waves of pleasure rolled in over him and his head shut up. Breaking free from the kiss, eyes turned upwards. He tried to quiet down by holding a hand to his mouth but that only muffled the sound.

This wasn't right! They couldn't do this infront of a customer. Noah thought as he tried to catch Nathan's eyes. Noah begged with his eyes for Nathan to end it. Only problem was that his body didn't know which way to end it. It wanted release from the way his hips started to jerk back and forth.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Man he loved it when he said his name like that..It might as well have been the most beautiful thing he could hear right now. “You have some options here...” He said in a low growl, somewhat able to tell his mind and body were at odds with another. “I can stroke you off until a I make you feel good. I can be a huge pain in the ass in the not fun way and stop everything or be the pain in the ass in the good way..Although something tells me you’re a little...pent up” He smirked, reaching into the others shorts to stroke the tip before removing his hand. He forced himself to remove his hands from Noah and lean on them, not touching them but still unable to help himself gridding up into him.

Noah bucked in Nathan's lap as he teased his tip. "MotherFxxxxx!" He cursed as a cry escaped his lips. He glarred at Nathan, showing off truely hatefull emotions as he left him hanging painfully hard. His eyes shifted towards the customer. He was busy writing something in his notes but Noah did see the guy’s eye peek up a few time. The man didn't seem to mind what they were doing but Noah still felt terrible embarrassed with his own situation.

Noah bit his lip hard enough to make a small cut on the inside. "P-please be nice to me" Noah begged in a low desperat cute voice. His eyes where wet with tears of embarrassment. God how he hated begging!it made his feel so vulnerable. Noah was so angry at himself, angry at how much his body reacted to Nathan.

Nathan loved the others cry and of course he loved touching the others body. He saw a few tears well up and kissed the others eyes, quietly whispering into the others ear so the customer wouldn’t hear. “Tap my hand once if you want to stop, twice if you want to keep going” He spoke quietly, wanting the other so bad but he wanted to make sure Noah wanted it too. He seems vulnerable and as cute as that was, he had to make sure he was okay. He kissed the others neck softly..

Noah merly looked at the other for a second. He wasn't sure what to do or answer. His body felt tense and frustrated, he wanted to cum but did he really want to embarrasse himself before a customer like that?

That was what was flying through Noah's head right then, but in truth the guy was so hard that he could barely stand. Noah took Nathan's hand, he squeezed once then twice.

“Tap my hand if you change your mind..” Nathan whispered, confused by the mixed signals but took the second squeeze as an okay to keep going. Nathan reaches back into the others shorts, playing with the others too. He shoved the shorts further down so he was able to grasp the others length. He did long slow strokes, groaning at the growing increasingly uncomfortable hard one pressing against the fabric of his shorts.

The second Noah felt Nathan's hand around his cock, everything was almost too real and though he was painfully hard, the young man slightly paniced.

"Stop.. Stop!" Noah whimpered near Nathan's ear just before he jerked away. Pushing himself off Nathan's lap by pressing his hands hard against the other's chest.

The music stopped and the room was quiet. Noah could hear his racing heart in his ears and both of their breathing. Noah could make himself look up before the customer broke the silence.

"Ah... Guys? I think that was our time that ran out.." the customer cleared his throat as he closed his notebook.

Sensing things were off with Noah he smiled fondly a the boys. "Thank you for your hard work, it gave me a lot to work with. I'll let you guys to it." the guy winked as he walked towards the door and closed it again, leaving the two alone.

Nathan heard the music stop and the other day stop, quickly removing his hand from the other the second he said stop. He kind of snapped back to reality when the customer started talking. He thanked them for their work before the customer left. Nathan felt bad that he may have gone far, even if he was given an Okay from Noah. He couldn’t believe himself that he did all that in front of a customer...how intense he felt. “Are you Okay Noah..?” He asked quietly, reaching out a hand to him. Hwo much did he like Noah to do all this for him..?

Noah shook his head. Too many thought went through his head all at once and many bad memories.

"I can't do something like that" Noah answered still shaking his head as he looked up.

He opened his mouth again but nu sound came out. Noah too a deep breath and tried again.

"God damn it" Noah laughed though his shoulders trembled. "You are too hot to resist" He cracked a smile at Nathan.

"Don't get me wrong, I don't really mind what we were doing. Is was just more like how... I don't wanna do that infront of others" Noah said to ensure Nathan wouldn't get the wrong idea.

“I didn’t know...I’m sorry I made you go through that, even if I asked..” Nathan genuinely felt bad he put Noah in such a position to make him uncomfortable but still glad he stopped for his sake. He heard the other say how he was too hot to resist, chuckling to himself. “That’s my line..” He said quietly, lightly kissing the top of the others head. “Let me take you out to dinner tonight, on a date..make up for this. If that’s okay with you I mean..” He asked, not wanting the other to feel pressured but really wanting to make up for making him feel bad.

A date!? Noah blinked genuine surprised, he hadn't expected Nathan to aske him that at all.

"You sure?.. I don’t have any planed.." Noah tilted his head curiously, wondering what Nathan was playing at.

He hadn't been on a proper date for years. Could he even remember how to?

Noah looked down as the messy stage of their clothes. Well look were not jumping his bone has gotten me. Why not just enjoy a night out? He thought to himself.

"Dinner.. Yeah that sounds good" Noah said as he send Nathan a small sweet smile.

It wasn't long they got to sit there before someone knocked at the door. Another worker who was send by the owner to check on them while he was talking with the gay romance author and friend by the bar.

"Hey guys, you still breathing in there?" the guy asked as he knocked again, not wanting to walk into something hard to get off his mind. Of course the other work boys had noticed changes around the clubes nr 1 and 2.

“Great..Just call em with your address later and I’ll come pick you up” Nathan said with a smile, feeling giddy that he actually accepted the date. He should not be this excited over a small little date but he could not help himself. Going on a date with Noah just seemed to give him so much joy.

Nathan snapped back to reality when a worker had knocked on the door to make sure they were all right. He coughed quietly in embarrassment before letting out a “Yeah..Just a bit of clean up, be out in a second” He called out, standing up and holding out a hand for Noah to help him up. He straightened himself out and shot Noah a look to make sure he was okay before he opened the door for Noah to go first.

"Okay" Noah answered while returning a bigger smile. He slightly jumped up startled when there was knocked on the door. He giggled, finding it weird why he was being so jumpy but maybe it was just because of how he had just been asked out. How silly he thought but still Noah couldn't stop smiling as he took Nathan's hand.

He found his shirt on the floor and picked it up and pulled his arms though it before he then turned his attention to his pants. When ready Noah looked to Nathan who open the door.

The familiar noises of the club came into the room, a few customers turned their heads when the door opened.

Noah send a wink at Nathan. "You ready for the applause big boy" Noah asked, giving of the big 'oh Noah is so innocent' look as he reached out and gently squeezed Nathan's arm as he passe through the door.

Howls broke out and as Nathan came out to the applaus only grew louder.

Luckely the owner did pay both of them, true enough the customer did find their performance okay.

Nathan playfully shoved Noah’s arm as he walked out, liking to hear what he assumed was his new nick name now coming out of his mouth. Nathan came out the door and true to Noah’s word applause and howls broke out. Nathan couldn’t help but shyly smile as all eyes felt like they were on him. It was hard to play it cool again as he pumped his fist into the air in a victory pose.

A date with Noah and getting paid to do things with Noah? Even better...! And who knows? From this thunderous applause they got, they may both get booked together more often.

Noah was in a great mood for the rest of his shift, and the good atmosphere was also good for the tips. A regular snuck a big tip into Noah's pucket while he was entertaining him and laugthing at the man?s jokes.

Noah looked at the man with a small frown, he wanted to return the money, since he didn't feel like he really had done anything to deserve them. But the man just shook his head as he lightly clapped Noah's pucket and smiled. "Use it wisely" The older man said as he sent Noah on his way.

When the guy who was gonna step in and change shifts with Noah arrived, the owner signaled him to get going.

Noah nodded and handled his tray over to his colleague. He stretched his neck as he tried to see where in the room Nathan was. He knew Nathan told him to just call with the address but...

"Ah" Noah got eyes on him but it looked like he was a little caught up. Noah didn?t know when the other was getting of and he wanted to at least get back and change.

He went to the back and change out of his costume, after that Noah wrote a text to Nathan's number with his address and then Noah was off.

Of course Adam just had to wake up from his nap while Noah was going through bags after bags with his clothes in to see it he could find the right outfit.

Adam rubbed his eyes, still looking pretty tired and maybe slightly hung over. "Hey cookie... what's going on?" He asked as he noticed the mess spread out over the floor.

"I can't find my gray jeans" Noah answered slightly angry and in a hurry. He hadn't even dried his hair yet after the shower.

"... Sweety those are your favorite pants.. Holly honeybear did you shave your balls!"

Noah quickly looked down and checked his towel but nothing was showing.

"Oh Fuck me you so did!" Adam beamed with a big grin as he moved closer and took a seat in the couch. "So who are you meeting?"

"Are you gonna help me find those pants or not" Noah asked annoyed, not wanting to be teased right now. "Come on I'll tell you later if you help me" He pleated with his friend and currently landlord.

"Fine" Adam breathed out dramatically, waving Noah to the right bag further back against the wall.

A lot of eyes seemed to be on him tonight as he was getting tipped more than he usually was. He got s decent amount tonight and was grateful tonight of all nights the tips were flowing. The good atmosphere was definitely a huge contributor..He thought as he saw Noah leave before jin, his shift ending before him. He was running out of space for tips by the time his cover had come, going into the back to change and quickly getting out of there.

Nathan hopped into the shower as soon as he got home, making sure everything was spotless. He looked himself over in the bathroom mirror, making sure he was clean shaven and clean. He took extra time on his hair, drying it and slicking it back in a smooth sweep. He tore apart his closet trying to find a nice outfit. It was a date with Noah, and his first real date in awhile..He wanted to look his best. He ended up wearing a white button down with a black vest over it, putting on his nicest pair of black jeans. It took even longer to find his dress shoes, normally not putting so much attention into his appearance..well he did care but not nearly as much. While he wanted to look sexy, he wanted to dress dapper and fancy and not just focus on sex appeal.

Nathan looked over the address a million times on his phone, taking his car as he did not want his motorcycle to ruin his hair. He walked up to the front door and took a deep breath. It’s just Noah..Just a date...He thought as he knocked on the door.

"You sure you don't wanna wear the soft pink one?" Adam asked as he watched his friend look himself over with a third outfit on. "I liked that shirt and the tight dark jeans with the white pockets"

"I'm going with this" Noah answered but there were a hint of unsureness in his voice as he looked in the mirror. Damn how he missed to have his own closet finding a outfit would be so much easier.

He wore the light gray jeans with a loss white belt going around his hips to mark off his sexy line. On top he had a dark green silk shirt with an v-cut in front. It looked great but outside or in a dark room it wouldn’t be noticable and he wanted at least his date to be wowed. Noah looked down as his pile of clothes again. No way he was gonna wear that pink one Adam seemed so fond of. Noah had only worn it once for a gay parade last year.

"Then how about this one?" Adam asked as he pulled a new piece out of the pile. A dark blue cotton dress shirt with white patteren on the boy and in the end of each sleeve.

"I'll take that one!" He said and pulled the other shirt off just as they heard a knock at the door.

Blood rushed to his head as Noah tried to hurry with the buttons, but rushing it didn't seem to work at all.

"Ahh you are getting all nervous cookie" Adam said as he got up to help Noah button his shirt and made him turn on the spot for a finaly inspecting. When Noah was done spinning Adam nodded his approval. "I expect a juicy story for tomorrow after cleaning all this back up"

Noah didn’t like to share his romantic life with others but with Adam.. Well it would be more painless to just agreeing before he hurried over to the door.

Noah opened the door and was stun by what he saw. OMG!! His mind went wild as he took in the sight of this hot guy who looked liked the mix of all of Noah's wet dreams put together in one.

Trying to to seem to starestuck he tried opening his mouth to speak. "Hey Nathan sorry to make god wait.. I mean you wait!" Noah smile felt a bit tense as he tried to cover up his mistanke. Over his shoulder he heard Adam whistle and he turn his head to look back at Adam with an annoyed glance that told the other to get lost.

"Nathan wasn't it? The guy from the taxi right" Adam winked as he walked over to the door behind Noah who was trying to block his friend away from Nathan with his body. Adam rolled his eyes. "Come on cookie, I'm in my pajamas, I'm no threat unless Nathan here wants to join me for a change in the bedroom" Adam wiggle his eyebrows teasingly.

It's just Noah, you have seen him plenty of times..Relax..Breathe..He managed to relax while he was waiting. But soon the silence was broken by the door in front of him opening, seeing Noah looking to him like he walked out of a museum. "Damn..." He said out loud while his eyes wandered the others body before letting out a small cough when his thoughts had vocalized themselves. Why did he have to look so fucking appetizing...?!

Nathan turned a pale pink for a moment when he heard the other call him a god, even if he hadn't meant to out of what seemed like embarrassment. He had to cough again and collect himself before he would speak again. He heard a loud 'you look good' whistle, seeing the others roommate he had met some time ago. "Adam right..? And no, I am good.." He finally spoke up, extending his hand to Noah. "Ready to go..?" He asked with a small smile.

Adam sighed like the dramaqueen he tent to be. "Too bad for me" Adam clapped Noah's shoulder. "Enjoy" He said before walking back and left them alone.

Noah look down at Nathan's extended hand. Wow, holding hands. Noah's stomach was starting to tickle as if he was some teen again.

"Sure" He answered, just grabbing his jacked off the hook with his phone, wallet a d keys. He hesitated at first but then took Nathan's offered hand and closed the door behind him as he stepped outside.

"So where are we gonna head to?" Noah asked wondering if Nathan had anything planed on his mind. It also gave him an exuse to look some more at him as they walked out of the building.

He still couldn't comprehend just how the fuck Nathan had managed to look even more hot and steamy only by wearing more clothes on. Maybe because he knew exactly what was beneath all that layer but still why he didn't get.

"Why is it you look so drifferent with more clothes on?" Noah wondered out loud. "Not that I don't like your look is just.. drifferent than seeing you naked somehow." Noah blushed embarrassed with a nervous laugher.

Nathan nervously laughed as the other questioned him about looking different with clothes on. "I guess you are used to seeing me at the club so you don't really get to see me looking my best and dressing up. We are always..sweaty or maybe tired after work, we don't come into work looking like this.." He nervously laughed, opening the door for him before getting on his side and starting up the car. "I don't normally dress like this anyway....more casual I guess most days" He said as he started to drive down the road.

"Why do you have to look like a god and a christmas present..too good looking.." He mumbled to himself before he realized he said that out loud, turning a brighter red and nervously laughing. "Sooo..I am taking you out to-here we are now!" He said after a few moments of silence, pulling up to this really fancy looking restaurant that didn't look like the average person could walk in every day and get a meal. He got out of his car and went to open the door for Noah.

"Mmh" Noah lightly squeezed Nathan's hand, sensing he was just as nervous about their date as Noah properly was and the guy deserved some praise. "Well I'm glad to hear you want to dress this nicely up for me, guess I wasn't the only one stressing over my wardrobe" Noah smile felt more relaxed as he tried to be honest as Nathan lead them to his car.

"Oh my, what a gentleman" Noah chuckled as Nathan got the door for him.

The driv it's self didn't seem long so when he heard Nathan mumbled something really amusing he couldn't help himself feeling pleased that Nathan like his choise of clothing. He just had to tease him a little. "Oh? Should I not try to please you with my outfit? I don't have any ribbons on me but if things comes down to it, I wouldn't mind the unwrapping" Noah whispered as he stood out of the car. Just wanting to see that cute red on Nathan's face yet again.

He looked up and noticed just which restaurant they were standing in front of. "You can’t seriously make me believe we are going in there are you?" not only was there a line outside. He had heard most people had to wait months before they could make a restoration.

Nathan choked a bit on his own spit at the sudden reference to what he said a moment ago, not minding being unwrapped. His face turned a bright red, not knowing why he was acting all shy and flustered like a teen on their first date. "I wouldn't mind that.." He mumbled as he tried to calm himself, easily being distracted by the others surprise at choice of restaurant.

"I may have had to pull a few strings for the reservation...But yeah" Nathan said, hoping the other was happy with his choice. He seemed to be at least from the way he was acting. "Let's go then.." Nathan smiled as he waited on the line with the other customers as he waited to get in for his reservation. "I...hope you like it" He said with a shy smile.

"I never been here before" Noah admitted. He was exited to see the inside of the place. "Well I tried getting a table this one time but I never went so.." the male bite his lip as he without knowingly had started to refer to when he and Marcus had still been together. He didn't wanted to think about that guy, not on their date.

The line moved slow hand Noah didn’t really know what conversation they could have. The worked together, they been hating eachother up till not long ago, they slept together more than once and now this.

"So.. Is this the way you sweep all your dates off their feet?" Noah asked as he stepped in closer to Nathan till their arms touched. It was getting a bit chilly just standing there outside in a thin Jack.

"Hard to admit but I do not remember the last time I have been on a date like this...that wasn't well...a hook up" Nathan said quietly before he noticed the other was just barely touching him but seemed to be cold. He silently pulled the other to him, wrapping his arms around him to keep him warm. "I am glad this is your first time..I hope you like it" He said with a shy smile as it was almost their turn to go in through the doors. "Just keep looking that way for a bit will you..?" Nathan said quietly as he didn't want to be looking the other in the eyes when he did this. He already felt like a first date teenager, so it was embarrassing enough. "Did you want to go out with me...you know...like..be my boyfriend?" He mumbled, glad his head was resting on top of the others so Noah didn't have to see him try to get out a sentence with a blushing face.

Noah felt all blood rushed to his cheeks when Nathan pulled him into a warm embrace. With each arm around him and Nathan's back up again his it didn't take more but a second before Noah felt warm again.

"Thanks" Noah said quietly just for Nathan to hear. Noah wanted to look up at the other but when he felt the weight of Nathan's head rest against his and he told him no to, Noah just kept his eyes towards the entrance.

What came next had him yet again surprised.

"Do you want me to do that?" Noah asked carefully as his heart was racing. He was almost sure Nathan could feel it if he had his arms just right. He knew he atleast though he could feel Nathan pulse against his back. "You been teasing me about relationships before" Noah reminded him, back from before when he still was with Marcus.

"But I can't say the thought hadn't been there..." Noah continued quietly, slowly testing the waters. "Do you think we could actually do that? Well the sex I got no complaine about, but with the world we work in too?" Noah asked as he snuggled further into Nathan's embrace, hidding his face away from the people around them.

Two girls further up kept whispering back and forth as they peeked back at them. Other couples did to if they weren't already too taken with their dates. Noah grined a bit from his hid. No doubt every girl in this line wanted to be in his spot right now, in the embrace of this stunning man.