Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Noah chuckled against the pillow before he released it and opened his embrace for the man to crawl in. "Stop being so sweet, you make it almost impossible for me not to ravich you." Noah laughed as he hugged Nathan in close. The found their limes tangled into eachother as the cuddled. Noah kiss him but didn't try to do anything that would exited them both.

"Mnh.. I can't wait till this week I get to have you all to myself"

“It’s only a day or two away..And I’ve never looked more forward to a weekend” Nathan coughed with a shy smile before chuckling and returning the kisses. He knew they were being careful to not get excited but he couldn’t wait to get out of work tomorrow to be just his.! 

“You can come throguh  the front door of the restaurant when you get there. I’ll save you a table by the open kitchen so you can watch me. Hoping you won’t be too distracting now?” He teased playfully 

"Babe, seeing you in a uniform is a distraction in itself.. mnh but I'm soo looking forward to it." There was a lot he wanted to see. Of coures he knew what it was like to work with Nathan but that had been at the club. This setting was much driffrent. A more serious and mature vibe.

"I'm gonna turn the light on now so stop rubbing against me" he chuckled as he was sure Nathan himself hadn't noticed it. "If your play nice I'll be just as nice the other way around" Noah smirked before he actually turned the lights off. He then cuddled back against Nathan but kept his hand settled on his side. "Goodnight" Noah squeezed Nathan a little before he tried his best to relax himself enough to let him sleep.

“Try to leave my uniform ON while I’m working. It would be too much of a distraction..It can be washed if someone wanted a peak when they got home” Nathan had to tease him one last time. If someone likes what they saw, he wouldn’t mind fucking, either way, in uniform. Nathan made himself stop rubbing against the other, knowing it would be worth it for this weekend. This weekend would be all about them and exploring kinks and further building their connection.

~~~~~
”I need the scallops to table 5!” Nathan called out, having had to leave a bit early for classes followed by a shift at the schools restaurant. It served to offer practical experience from the classroom to actually applying it to anyone who can eat there. Nathan wore a standard chefs uniform, hair mostly tucked under a small bay. “Looking for someone..?” Kyo winked, his classmate from class noticing he kept looking At one table from the long space that was open to view of the restaurant. “Shut it!” Nathan blushed as he knew he kept looking for Noah, wanting to take his break to show him around and have him eat once he arrived

Chase looked up from his phone with the adresse for the restaurant. He compared the photo on streetview to the real thing just to be sure before he head towards the door.

Okay things hadn't went as smooth as he had hoped in the morning. Nathan had been called in much earlier then planed. His boyfriend had pretty much slipped out of the house before Noah could even get up to feed the cat.

London was very grumpy with him and since Nathan had went out, he decided to give the feline some quality time with lot of pats. After he showere and changed into something casual clothes that look good on him. He wante to look nice but since it was a school owned restaurant he also didn't want to stand out too much.

Noah was glad he hadn't put anything more formal on as he entered. He looked around the open plan building. The room was big and open like a cafeteria and bright with all the huge windows to an outside area. The building was quite moden and could easily be used for bigger events. Which properly was the thought behind it. Noah turned to looke towards the kitchin. The entire kitchin was actually visible to the guests as the students cooked the meals. The was a thick wall of glass between them thought. Quite convenient actually, it blocked out the noise and cooking steam so the customers could enjoy themself.

Noah smiled as he found his own way to a two persons seat near the kitchin. His eyes spotted Nathan almost instantly. He was after all quite familiar with that built. And out of all the men in the kitchin. Nathan was the most gorgeous one in those uniforms. Noah didn't try make himself noticed. It wasn't yet the agreed time and he had purposely gotten there ahead to spy a litte. Noah ordered a tea so he wouldn't look like a complet werido though. The waiter seemed nice and added a few small cookies to go along with it. Which he was more that willing to accept.

“You can swing by my place this weekend you know? House to myself, can work on our projects a bit early? I’ll make us dinner, it will be a good time” Kyo tried to flirt with Nathan but this guy seemed fully oblivious. “I got plans with my boyfriend” Nathan smiled with a soft blush at thinking what was to come for him that weekend. It would be a weekend of physical and emotional connection, letting his boundaries down further around the other. He looked out the window after awhile and saw a familiar face that made his heart race. “Noah” He smiled happily and ignored Kyo trying to get his attention.

”Going on break!” He called out, grabbing a dish for the meal he had worked on for the other. He tried to get the best scallops and other foods in preparing his plate, setting it down beside Noah with a smile. “No kiss for the chef?” He smiled, not caring who saw him anyway, setting his hat on the table

Noah did noticed another person speaking with Nathan and staying close by him. But from the outside it simple looked like the two was speaking on good terms. Of coures Noah knew Nathan wouldn't have troubles befriending people. Even if he didn't mave many close friends like he had Adam, Nathan was the kind of guy to draw people in.

Suddenly their eyes meet as the other looked up and Noah could feel his stomach starting to tickle as the smile spread on Nathan's fictures. God he was charming with that perky little glimt in his eyes.

Noah looked on interested when Nathan suddenly started buzzing around in the kitchin. He looked as he fixed a huge plate with various things around the kitchin an when it was full he walked outside and headed straight towards him.

Just the Noah had found himself day dreaming. The way he had carefully arranged each element on the plate with such an serious expression was so sexy. He wondered what it could be like if he had been that plate.. he felt his desire pick up on that thought and send a little pulse down to his cock. But he was brought out of that thought as the voices of some of the female customers reached his ear.

Female whisper "He is so mouth watering, what a hunk!"

Female whisper "A walking wet dream. I bet he rocks the bed every night.. do you think he would take my number?

Male whisper: "(clear throat) Babe, where are you looking"

Noah felt his cheeks heat with pride. He knew he was very lucky to have cought this gorgeous specimen of a man. He nippled at his bottom lips to supress a small groan gathering in his throat.

Then Nathan placed the plate down.

12 hours ago, virtualoo said:

“No kiss for the chef?”

Noah smiled with a mixture of horny pride and shyness. When he pulled the had off and placed it down on the table. It was like he marked it and the person by it as his.

However Noah wasn't too shy to let the chance go and reached out with both hands to grab Nathan by the collar ad pull him in to his level and kissed him.

There was a spread out sigh going through those females in the room at the back of his head as he enjoyed his boyfriends delicious lips. The kiss was innocent and decent enough for in public.

"Of course you get whatever you want chef.. as long as I don't get to do the dishes" Noah chuckled and released the other again. "Is it okay though? You wouldn't be missed out there?" He asked mentioning towards the kitchen. He didn't wanna make trouble for the other by being a distraction.

• Thanks 1

Nathan wanted to make sure the other had a nice sampler plate of a variety of foods. He wanted him to try everything and he had planned on paying for all of it. He wanted to treat his boyfriend special and it seemed it was drawing further attention to them both. He heard some of the whispers out of the corner of his eye, even if he had only eyes for his boyfriend. Some comments about his appearance and skills in bed..two ladies even talking about how readily they will get on their knees to ‘kiss the cook’ and taking quiet guesses on how well hung the other must be.

He could almost hear the disappointment in the air when Noah kissed him the way he did, happily returning it even if most of those girls and maybe even a guy or two would still likely think those thoughts of him, maybe in the hopes he was Bi and still had some sort of chance, fantasizing of the sexy chef. “I would more than happily give you a appetizer…and dessert. But you’ll have plenty when you get home….as much as you like. Not to mention how much I want to give those ladies dinner and a show with how much I want to make out with you right now” He whispered ever so quietly into his ear, smiling innocently. He knew he had to fight off many a horny boner thinking of Noah and the weekend. He knew he was going to pay for teasing him when they got back

”And don’t worry, I got a small break so I can spend a bit of time with you. And yeah, this is the restaurant. While the special changes to what we were practicing that week most of the time, we make a variety of foods to hone our Skills. Rather fancy looking place for a school run restaurant but it goes right back into the program” He smiled happily

• Like 1

3 hours ago, virtualoo said:

“I would more than happily give you a appetizer…and dessert. But you’ll have plenty when you get home….as much as you like. Not to mention how much I want to give those ladies dinner and a show with how much I want to make out with you right now”

Noah shoved at Nathan's shoulder. "Stop it you are making me uncomfortable.. I don't wanna sit here eating with a hard on." Noah blushed at the other's teasing.

"It nice though. My old school never had kind of thing so I think it rather cool. And the hole idea that both teachers and customers can see the food as you guys make it is really some" Noah said trying to not go on the track they had been heading.

...he couldn't down right throw Nathan onto the table for a heavy make out session. But the picture still pressed at his mind cause of last nights sex. It wouldn't properly be a while before he wouldn't be thinking about that when he sat at a table.

"So.." Noah looked down at the plate. "Have you eaten yet? I can't eat all of this myself so you'll haft to dinne with me" Noah said as he took the fork in his right and looked a little lost where to begin.

Forget the dessert the amount of food on this plate was enough to stuff him twice.

"Are you getting along with the others? No one is bullying.." Noah asked as he wanted to really get a face on the people around Nathan.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

“I know, it’s a pretty nice place” Nathan smiled, happy at the nice school he was able to go to with the others encouragement and scholarships. “All right all right I’ll behave, promise” Nathan chuckled, knowing they would both have a difficult time with him getting hard under the table and Him needing to go back to his classmates with a boner. He wanted nothing more than to be making out with his boyfriend, calming his thoughts before he got himself ‘excited’ for whatever the other had planned for them that weekend.

“No, haven’t had the chance yet( this is my break. I wanted to spend some time with you darling” Nathan smiled more gently, grabbing a fork. “Don’t worry, I’ll help you eat some of this and you can take the leftovers back home with you” He grinned as he hummed happily at the food. “The sauce is always so hard to time with the pasta and getting it just right. You would think that’s the easy part” He chuckled, holding the others hand.

“How’s the club doing? Are they surviving without Big Boy/Puppy there to keep you in line?” Nathan teased with a smile, taking another bite of food

Noah felt his lips constantly stuck in a sweet smile. "~Ah~ you spoile me love" he chuckled and tried the pasta first. He looked down at their joined hands while Nathan started to talk about food. He liked the other was very open about them although sometimes doing that couldn't be easy. Not everyone was okay with same sex pairs. Noah squeezed Nathan's hand back. The simple feeling of his touch was smoothing and comfortable.

"I bed you aren't doing too bad. I mean I should know cause I eate your food everyday. And I got pretty good tastbuds" Noah said before he tried something else on the plate. It was delicious all of it. And honestly it was difficult to pick out the dishes Nathan had made from the rest. "It all tast soo~ good"

On 11/17/2022 at 4:12 PM, virtualoo said:

“How’s the club doing? Are they surviving without Big Boy/Puppy there to keep you in line?” 

He knew that one had been coming for a while and he had purposely not told him much. "Don't let your ego blow you over baby, we are still going strong." He chuckled "Aside from the troubles yesterday the club is doing good. There was even a new guy hired. He calls himself little John just for the fun of it. You know like the guy in Robin Hood. A few af your old customers actually has turned over to him... but yeah everyone still misses you bit they are also very happy for you.." 

While Noah was talking he felt a weird sensation that someone was staring. He wasn't too bothered because he guessed it was some of the other customers.

Noah rubbed his thumb over Nathan's hand as he turned his head to looked towards the kitchin. He blinked suprised when he caught a guy on the other side of the glass give him a hard unplesant look. Then the guy turned back to his work.

"You sure you wouldn't have troubles with your classmates? Not every cock is gay I mean." He asked not really knowing what Nathan had liked to share of himself to others. "You know I usally don't care about those types. But I don't want you in that kind of trouble at your school either... I just acted out before I though about it when I kissed you"

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

"Do not worry, Life happens and I can't just expect the club to come to a grinding halt with me not working there 24/7 anymore. If anything, I would be sad if that was the case. I would want my customers to be happy and put money into the club with someone else you know?" Nathan beamed before snickering at the name of the new employee. "I am sure his 'little John' is not so little is it?" He snickered a bit more before chuckling, finally grabbing more food to eat for himself. If he spent his entire break chatting, he would not get a chance at a meal. "I am glad I am missed and they are wishing me well. I should pop in on a day off quick for a hello before we spend any time together, say hello to everybody and let them know how things are going" He smiled before the other commented again on trouble with classmates.

"Not that I am aware of..? Everyone is pretty nice here and if they have a problem with me being gay, they can take it up with me. You are my boyfriend, I do not care what they think about it. No person who has a problem with it is someone I want to associate with anyway" He smiled warmly, kissing his hand lightly. "I am doing well and classes are going great but you know that already, but you should see how messy some of us get making some of the messier foods" Nathan laughed, taking another bite of pasta. "How are you doing though? Everything going good with you at the club?"

On 9/14/2023 at 6:27 PM, virtualoo said:

"I am sure his 'little John' is not so little is it?"

Noah tried to hold back a teasing smirk. "I haven't checked yet, but you might be right. I mean, if that bulge he walks around with says anything" his lips curled up. He gave the other just enough time to sweat a little. "However I'm not curious. I already got my Big boy" Noah smiled cheekily. Although it was mostly annoying Nathan kept reminding him of his slip up from their first time hooking up. But it was also kinda fun because it was their thing.

"Yeah? That good. I was afraid you would start getting bullied. But I thrust you" he brushed lightly at the sweet gesture of Nathan kissing his hand. He was such a romantic. Even now he was the most charming person in his life. Maybe it was because Nathan was pursuing something he really wanted to do. It suited him, being so happy and confident. Not that he hadn't been confident enough from the start. It was just the air around Nathan and the way he carried himself around.

On 9/14/2023 at 6:27 PM, virtualoo said:

"How are you doing though? Everything going good with you at the club?"

"Me?" Noah asked as he wasn't sure he hadn't already told him up to this point. "Well aside from having alot more to do on the floor. I'll say it's almost the same. As you know I'm assistant in handling the clubs legal papers... now there was something in those files that stood out to me but I haven't have time to take that up with the owner yet. I shouldn't tell you before I know more about this and when I do... I think is a conversation for when we are home." Noah lowered his voice for that last bit.

"Maybe it not even anything but I want to make sure."

"Speaking of noticing things" Noah said as he took another mouthfull and chewed it. "Are you feeding London too? Or giving her treats in the morning? Because lately I've noticed she is more heavy that she used to be. And we don't really have a meal plan for her. I'm not blaming you, I'm just so use to feeding her that I didn't think about it" Noah said with a sigh. "I mean, now the floor is squealing under her and she almost squeezed me to death this morning by laying ontop of my chest. I know my girl is abit chunky but... maybe a bit less of her would be better."

Noah finished eating after a bit and looked at Nathan. "I'm off tomorrow. What do you say if I pick you up after school?"

• 1 month later...

Nathan eyed him up, knowing the other was teasing him but he could not help his masculine jealousy at Noah referring to some other guys package as big. He knew the other and trusted the other so it was not like him commenting on a cock was actually going to cause any harm to their relationship. He playfully gave the other a shove when the other said he already has his Big Boy. "You little tease...but I love you all the same. And you know it..for both loving you and being your Big boy" He teased quietly, not wanting to embarrass the other in the middle of the restaurant and in front of his fellow classmates by very loudly talking about cock size. Not that anyone would have heard him with the natural loudness of the restaurant but he took caution anyway for Noahs sake. 

Nathan nodded in  quiet understanding when the other mentioned legal papers and not being able to say more until they knew more. He understood anything involving legal stuff or paperwork was a fine line so he did not want to pressure the other to speak about anything they were not quite ready for if it involved the club. "No worries love.." He said with a soft smile before the other began to speak about London. Huh...he did notice she seemed a bit more fluffy than normal. He could not help but laugh at himself at realizing London likely had been conning two meals out of the both of them. "The furry little sneak..Yes, I have been giving her meals too, not realizing you were going to feed them later thinking I was helping" He laughed, running a hand through his hair. "Well, their life of robbery ends here. We can get a little dry erase board thing and mark off when one of us gives London their meals. If one of us marks it off, like the board is where their bowl is, then we can prevent the overfeeding a bit more! I am sure mistakes will be made at first while we remember to do it. But I am open for suggestions if you have another idea?" Nathan grinned, almost done with his plate and knowing his break would be over soon and he would need to leave Noah to finish their food.

"If we can;t think of anything, we can always discuss it later. And I would love you getting to pick me up if that is all right with you?" Nathan grinned, happy he could have him pick him up and spend that extra bit of time together. "I should be done by 5 tomorrow but if the lessons runs a bit late, maybe 530. Sometimes we have to remake dishes if we mess up the first time to make sure we have an understanding or enough comprehension of the lesson" He grinned, looking back to the kitchen. "I best be off in a second, my break time is almost over. Make sure you enjoy any food you get okay? And we always respect opinions on dishes to help improve, we do need to learn to cater to a variety of palletes as much as we are able"

It was all in good fun when he decided to tease Nathan a little about the new staff. Of coures Noah didn't even think twice about looking at other men right now. Sure he could still appreciate and let himself adore a hot guy but that was it. He wanted what he and Nathan had and he liked to think they both felt secure. For not to say wildly attractive to one and another.

Noah laughed when Nathan shoved him. "You looked nervous for a second there"

On 11/5/2023 at 5:27 PM, virtualoo said:

"..Yes, I have been giving her meals too, not realizing you were going to feed them (..) Well, their life of robbery ends here. We can get a little dry erase board thing and mark off when one of us gives London their meals."

Noah's hand reached in under the table and gave Nathan's knee a little squeeze. "Hey It's not your fault. I really appreciate you helping me" Noah reassured so it wouldn't sound like he was blaming anything on Nathan. He love that Nathan like his little furry baby and London had accepted Nathan too. Atleast more than she ever had with anyone else beside himself.

"I like your idéa, it sounds so easy that I can't belive we haven't thought of that till now." The blond smiled as he leaned forward in his seat, just a chance to be a little closer to Nathan. Noah like their lunch date very much. It gave them a a chance to talk about essential things. When they were at home they talked too but.. couldn't focus for long before either one of them began leading the other on. Their sexlife was very much still active. Although they didn't do it everyday cause of their schedules.

Even now  Noah was having lew thoughts of him and Nathan having their way in the kitchin. Nathan in his uniform pressed again the counter top or sitting with spread legs on top of it.

It wasn't like they hadn't had sex back at Nathan's kitchin before. But not with this setting. Noah was sure even he could learn to ^cook^ something up if he used the right tools.

On 11/5/2023 at 5:27 PM, virtualoo said:

"I best be off in a second, my break time is almost over. Make sure you enjoy any food you get okay? And we always respect opinions on dishes to help improve, we do need to learn to cater to a variety of palletes as much as we are able"

Noah looked up at the hug wall clock and blinked amazed at how fast time had passed. He sighed a little sad because he was enjoying it all. "Yeah sadly. Can't keep this sexy cook all to myself can I." Noah reached up to bring the other's face in closer to his.

The booth they were sitting in gave the a little privacy from the other customers. Not so much from the kitchin. But without looking he figured the other cooks were engulfed with their tasks. So he didn't look around before pulling his boyfriend into a sweet passionate kiss. Of coures he kept it innocent enough for a public place but he couldn't just let him go without a proper goodbye.

"Mn my pallet likes this dessert the best" Noah said as he looked adoringly into Nathan's eyes. "See you at home babe" Noah couldn't wait for tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Nathan hummed happily when he was pulled in for a kiss, hating his break was only for a short time. His heart hammered in his chest at the passionate kiss, wishing he didn’t have to let those sweet lips go. “You are the sweetest dessert darling..” He smiled softly with a small squeeze of his hand. He leaned in closer to make sure he whispered so low that no one can hear. “I can see you looking at me in my uniform..Might just have to…keep it on when we have sex again” Nathan smiled softly before giving him one last peck on the cheek.

“”I’ll see you at home gorgeous and I can’t wait to have you pick me up tomorrow” Nathan beamed with a loving smile on his face. A coworker that was going on their break make kissy sounds at them with a little smirk. “Oh quit it Maurice!” Nathan chuckled before getting up from the table. “I’ll grab a dry erase board on the way home today for her”

56 minutes ago, virtualoo said:

“I can see you looking at me in my uniform..Might just have to…keep it on when we have sex again”

Noah having gotten caught couldn't help but blush alittle. "What? You look really hot okay. You can't blame me for getting a few idears" Noah whispered back with an amused smile.

1 hour ago, virtualoo said:

”I’ll see you at home gorgeous and I can’t wait to have you pick me up tomorrow”

Noah felt all giggly and warm inside. It was hard to actually pull away.  But then he heard someone walked by and made some weird sound. He looked up at the guy just as Nathan warned him off with a laughter. It made Noah happy to see just how open and free Nathan could be around these people. Nathan just seemed to git in.

1 hour ago, virtualoo said:

“I’ll grab a dry erase board on the way home today for her”

"Kay thanks. Study hard" Noah smiled and looked after him as Nathan went back out to the kitchin. He stayed for a few minutes longer to finish his drink. He wasn't in any hurry to leave right away and he enjoyed the open kitchin so he could follow along what his boyfriend was doing. True as he had said earlier. Seeing Nathan at work was incredible hot. He felt like a lovesick teen watching his crush from the back in the classroom or across the football field.

He didn't senses the glare he got from another one of Nathan's classmates. The man was disguised with the display he was pulling Nathan through and he didn't get how Nathan didn't see that he could do so much better.

Francis had grown a crush on Nathan since the first day they meet. He like how easy going and talented he was. Francis usally wasn't good at working together with others because he felt like people never carried their own weight, leaving him to handle it all himself. But with Nathan it wasn't like that. Nathan always smiled at him and pulled his weight around the kitchin lile he'd done this his entire life.

Francis didn't have any friend as he only had come to the country this year to study. As so he didn't hang around alot of people. But everytime Nathan was coming out for a drink after school Francis would come aswell.

He'd talk alot with Nathan and was honestly glad when he'd found out he was bi. But that was short lived when Nathan had followed it up by telling everyone that he compared to most of them actually had a lover.

From what Francis had collected Nathan had meet his boyfriend at his old job. He hadn't told them what he had worked with just that the two hadn't liked eachother.

Once Nathan had gotten alittle more to drink Francis had snuck abit more out of the other. Apparently they'd both worked as male entertainers and had only gotten together a few months back when the other guy had broke up with his then boyfriend. Hearing how Nathan had offered the other to say with him till things got settled just rubbed Francis in the wrong way. He couldn't belive how some whore couldn't treat such a kindhearted guy like Nathan in that way.

He had cleary only seducted Nathan into getting his way. Francis felt disguised how Noah had just jumped from one man and into Nathan's bed. What more he had twisted Nathan's head around and made him fall for his wicked ways. In Francis's eyes Noah was just a dirty slut who didn't deserved someone as good as Nathan. Nathan deserved to be with someone who actually be there for him. He just needed Nathan to realize that Francis could be that.

Noah left quitely once he'd payed. He couldn't stay and bothered Nathan the entire day, eventhough he wanted to. But he needed to go to work.

He could have taken the bus to work but he decided to walk instead. Today had been very cold outside and it wouldn't suprise him if it began snowing anytime soon. Which was the reason why he hadn't taken his bick today. He wouldn't be able to driv around if the roads was slippery, and having his bick parked somewhat other than home for a long time didn't set right with him. Meaning he would worry too much about it being stolen.

Taking the bus was his best choice right now.

As he walked, something in a shopwindow caught his eyes and he stopped to look for a moment.

Noah was looking at a huge display of wrist watches. From what Noah knew didn't have a watch. Noah didn't have one either became he could carry it around in the club and if he needed to check the time he'd use his phone.

But.. Nathan could wear one when he was working. Noah bite his bottom lip as he image a pretty gold watch around Nathan's wrist. It would suit him so well and be the perfect Christmas gift. With everything it was like they had forgotten all about Christmas which soon would be just around the corner. The streets had been decorated for a while but Noah was only noticing them now.

Another question  came up in his mind. 'How had Nathan spent his past holidays?'

• Thanks 1

Nathan was happy the rest of his time for that day, humming happily through the rest of his shift. He still pulled his weight through the day and maybe even more so with that extra spring in his step. It was a tough shift during a big rush of people but he pulled through, managing to balance out making everyone’s food come out at around the same time. It was difficult to keep everyone’s food coming out around the same time as all sorts of different meats and pastas had different times. One delay could delay many other things so it would hold things up but life happened.

Everyone was nice at least and he made plenty of friends at school, Maurice and Francis were some of his more closest people but he was close to everyone. He sometimes went out drinking with his classmates, finding it helped loosen things up after a long day. He shared more about his life as things progressed, sharing more of where he came from and lots about Nathan. He was honest and not ashamed of anything and loving his boyfriend. Honestly…he could see a full life with him someday if that was in the cards for them.

He wished everyone a goodbye, making sure he wished Maurice and Francis a goodnight as he walked home, wanting to leave his car back at home with the nastier weather and not liking to drive in what could have been heavy snow. It gave him an excuse to start thinking of Christmas gifts for Noah..What should he even get him? He believed it was their first Christmas together as a couple and he wanted to get something extra special. Something for London would be nice but it should be something meaningful for Noah too. Hmm..Maybe if he could snag reservations at that one restaurant he really liked? Hmm..Make him something? But then what did he make? Oh boy, holidays could be stressful…

But it was nice to have someone to spend the holidays with. He didn’t do much on the holidays with someone that wasn’t a friend..so this was nice. A nice romantic Christmas with someone he cared about. Maybe go the whole nine yards and make gingerbread houses and all the cute things couples could do together. Christmas trees..the whole nine yards! It made him all giddy as he nearly skipped home

• Like 1

Julius was debating rather or not to buy Nathan a watch for christmas. He didn't just wanna buy it without seriously thinking it over. Not to say those things wasn't cheap either, almost costing the same as an small used car. But that was really an issue. Although he paid his part of the rent at Nathan's apartment, he now had lot more savings. He didn't plan to move out anymore like there was planed in the beginning, but he still thought it would be best to have some saving ready just in case of an emergency.

This was kinda an emergency of the heart he told himself as he thought about the gift throughout his shift when he had time to himself.

The club wasn't yet decorated in the holiday spirit but Noah had heard the boss taking about setting thing up just before the hollidays. Of coures the club would still be open to guest up until the 24th but Noah had taken up vacation from thr 20th all to the 26th. He hadn't told Nathan yet because he wanted to suprise him. He knew Nathan would go on school holidays around that date as well. This would be their first christmas together and Noah wanted Nathan to have the best christmas of his life this year.

It was around 4am in the morning when Noah got back. It had taken him around 20 minutter longer that usual to get home by the bus. While he'd almost fallen asleep on the way it had started snowing. The snow however instantly melted as it landed. He thought to himself he should remember to write a note to Nathan to be careful when he left later.

The short walk from the bus stop to the apartment was very cold. Noah stopped his hand deep down his pockets and buried his chin and nose into his varm jacket.

He was freezing as he entered the apart door. London came out from the living-room to greet him while he quietly took off his shoes and jacket. He rubber his cold hands together and passed kitchin to go to the bathroom for a warm shower. He stopped when he noticed the whitboard hanging on the side of the cabinet and instead felt warmth in his chest.

Nathan had remembered to buy the board as promised. Noah smiled as he picked up the pen and wrote on it.

"It looks great thank you ^v^ and be careful outside. It was snowing when walked home. Remember we have a date today ♡ see you ♡"

Noah then showered to get varm before he crawled into bed besids Nathan. Gently snuggling up to the sleeping man without distributing him.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Nathan rubbed his eyes early the next morning, still smiling even now that he had someone to wake up beside to every day. He did not mind their varying schedules but did wish they had more time together like they did at the club. But they would figure it out...they had each other! He decided as a christmas gift to take the other out shopping and to a nice dinner at the nicest restaurant! That would be perfect! For now, he would get London a cute collar so he had something to open...hm..maybe he should get a proper christmas tree with it being the two of them there, even if it is a fake one. Decorate it, some gingerbread houses, spend the time together as their own little family-one night even invite his mom over and they could have a mini christmas dinner. This will be the best christmas ever!

Nathan carefully shifted out of the bed, not wanting to wake up Noah. He smiled down at him and gave him the most gentle, tiniest peck on the cheek. "Good morning gorgeous..." He said more to himself before moving onto the side cabinet. He saw writing and could not help but smile at the words. The other would be picking him up from school today, adding some pep into his steps. He went into the kitchen for some coffee after he wrote 'I will be careful my darling~<3 I will see you later today, I am making breakfast for you, it will be in the fridge" He smiled to himself before heading into the kitchen, not minding if the other didnt end up seeing it but it was still nice to think of him while making breakfast. He didnt make too much to waste it, making a simple scrambled eggs and toast breakfast for the both of them. Nathan ate his portion, wrapping it in the fridge before London would continue to beg for it. He started his transit to school with the biggest smile, planning out the christmas festivities during his commute

Noah didn't awake when Nathan got out of bed or when he kissed him. But the other did smile subconsciously as he felt something tickled his cheek. He hummed in his sleep like he was responding.

At 11am his alarm on his phone rang. Noah had shifted quite a bit in his sleep. He was laying across the bed with his head on Nathan's pillow. It hadn't been the first time he'd woke up like this. It was partly normal for him actually.

Noah turned off his alarm and fought himself not to sleep in although it was his off day and there were a lot of time before he had to pick Nathan up after school at 15pm. His body felt drowsy as he carried himself out to the bathroom to wash himself and get clothed. He used around an hour to make himself look presentable before he headed to the kitchin for some late breakfast. 

Noah opened the frige and saw the plate with egg and toast wrapped up for him and smiled as he pulled it out. He set the plat on the table to let it room temperature as he made himself some coffee. London came and started rubbing herself against his leg as he meowed up at him with big hungry eyes. He was just then reminded again of the bord Nathan had bought and set up yesterday. Noah looked at it and read what Nathan had wrote. 

9 hours ago, virtualoo said:

'I will be careful my darling~<3 I will see you later today, I am making breakfast for you, it will be in the fridge'

Noah smiled as he thought Nathan's hand written to be really cute. "He calles me darling" Noah grined as he felt his cheeks warm a little. He kissed the tip of his fingers and pressed them against the whitebord. He then took out his phone and send Nathan a text, not expecting the other to see it right away, he sendt. -'Thank you for breakfast, love you (kiss emoji)'-

Noah feed the cat and ate his breakfast in delight. Although it was a simple meal he still flavoured if because Nathan made everything tast good. Noah was in a really good mood today. Outside the snow from last night was almost gone but had formed ice puddles on the runways instead. There was promised more snow in the evening and the news told everyone to be careful out there.

Noah did a little cleaning and made the bed to pas the time. Then Around 14pm he pulled on his vinter coat, a scarf and stuffed some glowes into his coat pocket. He took his wallet and phone before locking the door after him. The cold bite his nose and cheeks as he stepped outside. Noah pulled the scarf futher up and began walking to the busstop.

The bus were lightly packed with a few children and sone old people. Not your typical rush hour. After 20 minutes they reached his stop right outside the college. He was very early. Eventhough Nathan had told him they could been made to stay longer Noah didn't mind waiting.

He thought he could take a small peek around campus anyway. Just to pass the time. Aside from the public café there was also a expedition room at the main building around the varies of courses. There were all kinds or art displayed and some articles about their bio department. And a trophy stand for their various awards. All over the walls hung pictures of old students. Noah wondered if maybe one day he would see Nathan's picture among them. After around another 20 minutes it was closer to their agreed meeting time. Noah began walking back to wait by the gate as he café was closed and he didn't know where else to wait. Noah sendt Nathan a text telling him where he was waiting for him.

Noah leaned against the gate with his hands in his pockets to keep warm. His breath was visible just as the people passing him.

Francis's pov.

"Someone is in high spirit today" Francis comented as they were about finished cleaning out in the kitchin. He had noticed the skip in Nathan's steps today. Maybe it was because of the closing in hollidays?

"Or maybe it got something to do with that guy from yesterday" Maurice smirked and nugded Nathan with an elbow in his side. "You two made plans didn't you" Maurice teased lightly. Compared to Francis he didn't have a crush on Nathan and actied more like a buddy. "You two were all over eachother at lunch yesterday. I'm amazed you two are ike that when you like together.. or is it just to rub it into our singles faces" 

Francis frowned. He didn't like hearing about Nathan's boyfriend or Nathan's feeling for him. Jalousi was making him bitter but he had been the one asking the question first. "You're exaggerating" Francis told Maurice and rolled his eyes.

“That obvious..?” Nathan chuckled happily to himself while he was finishing cleaning some of the dishes from whatever they had been cooking. They were not too bad, a lot of gunk on it that needed extra scrubbing but nothing too obvious. He worked on washing his hands before chuckling at the both of them. “Yeah, we are just pretty eager I guess and he helped me pursue this so it’s also the first time he got to see me here. And this Christmas will be our first together as a couple. So I’m really excited. I hope I can give him a good one”. Nathan smiled a bit more bashfully before it turned more eager.

“A bit hallmark movie and lovey dovey but I want to make homemade gingerbread cookies and houses with him. I can’t think of a specific item for them that doesn’t involve their cat, but I’m treating them to a nice dinner and a shopping trip. Decorate the tree together, the whole deal. I just..I really want our first Christmas together to be special you know?” Nathan couldn’t help the smile that threatened to hurt his cheeks from how hard he was. “Sorry sorry, I’m not trying to rub it anywhere, we just got happy to see each other in my element. I can’t wait for Christmas!” he beamed as he wanted to get everything done so he could see Noah.

He saw the texts from Noah and beamed, typing ‘Be there in a bit darling’.  “And with that, have a great holiday guys. Get home safe and don’t drink too much alcoholic nog” He laughed, giving them both a hug as he crackled his knuckles, grabbing his bag to go meet Noah outside

Noah felt his phone vibrat in his pocket and took it out to look at the text he'd just resive. Again he felt his chest swell at the same word he had earlier. He texted him back a heart emoji.

From the text it only took around ten minutes before he saw the other. Noah smiled as he pushed himself off the wall he had been leaning against and walked towards Nathan to meet him faster.

Just as he reached the other he stumbled as his foot slid on an ice puddle. He couldn't help but fall into Nathan and grab  a hold onto the other in suprise. Luckily he didn't knock over Nathan or else that would have been really embarressing. He thought to himself with cheeks slowly growing color as he looked up at Nathan. "Hey~" he smiled sheepishly as he found his footing again.

Francis who was walking close to Nathan frowned at the other for his sudden attack. He must have planed to do that. He thought to himself. What a sly fox. Francis grew jealous seeing the two embracing eachother right in front of him. He couldn't think clearly at the moment. And just walked on past them there was nothing he could do anyway right now and not sound like a jerk.

Noah didn't even notice Francis or the way he had been glaring at them. He was too engulfed in his own and Nathan's warm arms to notice anything around them. Properly because he was use to ignore people giving him an ugly side eye in the past.

Noah tried to hid his own embarrassment by acting flirty instead ones he had collected himself. "Hey gorgeous, seems like I can fallen for you everytime" he winked teasingly a squeezed Nathan's in a tight hug.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Nathan was happy to see Noah walking towards him, smiling wide at seeing his bundles up boyfriend picking him up. They were going to have a magical Christmas and hopefully romantic first Christmas together as a couple. He wanted to ask him to permanent move in during the holidays but he didn’t feel now was the right time. He knew in the past the other wasn’t sure and that’s how the rent arrangement started. But he didn’t want the other to think of his asking being conditional of Christmas or somehow a gift. Maybe he will ask again after the holidays if he wanted to live with him permanently. It was a big step to the relationship..and he would love to take that step with him. Honestly..he could see a full happy life with him but that was a whole different step to think of in the future if that was even something Noah wanted. But he would spend eternity with this man.

Nathan saw the other start to fall and quickly went out to reach for him the other falling into his body. He was glad the other didn’t fall, sighing in relief and couldn’t help but smile at those embarrassed blushing cheeks. He couldn’t help his own blush when the other said he would fall for him every time. “You corny man!” Nathan turned red and helped the other up, holding him in a close hug. “Love your sense of humor, come on Darling, let’s get going home the “