One More Kiss (Snoopycake x Eornostlice)

Snoopycake

Guest Eornostlice

By the time that Dmitri returned, the blonde himself looked like a scolded child, a sight thay was caught on by many but not something they dared to stare at, due to its pure out of character vibe. He was seriously upset and it was clear to anyone around. Was the world coming to an end?

The blonde returned the kiss, wrapping his arms aroung the raven even though he was unsure of what to feel, behaving much like a puppy. He felt that he was being fairly pathetic in a sense, his mood and confidence seeming to go from one extreme to another depending on the reactions of the raven. That was in a sense unsettling, as if he was not himself anymore. Just what was it about the raven that made him act like that? How scary, it wasn't just the man's beauty, but his whole being that made him somehow become this way.

Truly scary.

"Will you laugh if I say I am falling for you?" His voice sounded almost timid. He did not expect to ever end up in such a vulnerable position. The young man did not wait for an answet before going for yet another kiss, biting down gently on Dmitri's lip. It was too late to even be afraid, was it not? A playful smile got back on his lips.

When had he become such a coward? He'd just have to MAKE him return his feelings if it was not yet that way. Afterall, there was simply not enough time since their meeting.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

Smiling sweetly at the handsome man, the beautiful boy gently pressed more kisses against the other man’s lips, cupping his cheeks with the palms of his hands. Playing with the handsome man’s hair, the delicate-looking boy placed various kisses around his face; continuing to smile brightly. Staring at the handsome man’s mixed facial expressions, the pretty boy nipped the handsome jaw before finally speaking up.

“Laugh? No, I just think that it’s cute. I believe that I am too.” Giggling slightly at the blonde haired man, cuddled more into his warmth; tucking his head under the other man’s chin. “My brother was one the phone. I told him about you; I would like to meet you sometime.” Kissing the side of Mauri’s jaw before continuing. “Do you have any other plans today? B-Because I mean … If it’s okay with you, I was hoping that maybe I could spend the rest of the day with you … I-I don’t really want to go home today.”

Chewing his plush bottom lip, the delicate-looking boy snuggled into him; worried that the handsome man might not want to continue spending the day with him. It’s understandable that the violet-eyed boy can find spending time with him was tedious. He was boring. However, he didn’t want to go home. He couldn’t face Dean right now.

Guest Eornostlice

Mauri only seemed to look even more childish, his cheeks growing a bright red, just like a kindergartener that got confessed to by a girl. Wah. He was innocently excited. About everything. Even tho, meeting Dmitri's brother was was somehow... nerve-wrecking. That was the word he was looking for. It wasn't like he'd be asking for the raven's hand in marriage for God's sake, yet he was indeed nervous.

"I don't mind...meeting your brother that is. " Perhaps his brother was the one person that the blonde did not wish to act up with. Afterall, the raven seemed to be attached to him. "But seriously. You were considering leaving? Didn't you promise me that if I came on time I would get to cuddle you while being kissed?" His personality was slowly back to his usual self, a mischevious grin plastered on his lips.

"Ehm." A cough made Mauri become aware of his surroundings once more, with difficulty tearing his gaze away from the smaller man in his arms towards the hag. The male had no idea when she returned to the two of them but once more, she did not comment on anything. Instead she looked at Dmitri. "Would it be too early to ask for a decision? Pardon me if it isn't the right moment."

Giggling at the violet-eyed man’s expression, the delicate-looking boy pinched the other man’s red cheeks whilst letting go of his hair. “Ew … So cute~ What’s with that expression eh?? You look like a little child Maur~” The beautiful boy teased as he pressed soft kisses against the cheeks he previously pinched as if to sooth them. Grinning from ear to ear, the blue-eyed boy noticed when a flash of anxiety flashed across his face; smiling ever wider.

“You're nervous about meeting my brother?” The delicate boy asked carefully; continuing to wear a shit-eating grin. “That’s adorable!” He explained, wrapping his arms around him again to pull him into a loving hold. Pressing plush kisses against the man’s face, the raven-haired boy trailed his lips down to the handsome man’s lips. Kissing the handsome man shortly, the beautiful boy pulled away at settling the younger man’s nerves. “Don’t worry. I’m sure he’ll love you!! I mean, I wouldn’t want to make you worried or anything but he’s my life.” Dmitri stated, continuing to smile brightly. “And my friends just had a bad first impression of you.”

“Anyway … I’m more worried about what your family and friends will think of me. I’m not the kind of person you would want to take home to them with you.” The beautiful boy blushed lightly, casting his eyes down before burying his face in the other’s chest. Spending a few moments of silence with the handsome man, the delicate-looking boy only looked up as a cough was sounded beside them. Staring up at the older women with wide, doe eyes, the pretty boy blushed harder before answering. “O-Oh um. Y-Yes please, I would love to take the job.”

Guest Eornostlice

"Shut up. You're shorter. Don'ylt call me a child." He weakly -and grumpily- responded, wrapping his arms further around the smaller body. "Plus you aren't helping. You are basically telling me that if I screw up with your brother, you'll kick me out." Mauri hugged Dmitri as if he were some huge teddy bear, daring to completely ignore the older woman. His attitude towards other was not quite the best.

"If the octopus over there allows you to come, I will have you look over a couple of papers and sign them?" Her face was straight despite making fun of the blonde so obviously, pointing towards the door that was leading to the changing rooms where the blonde had gone earlier. "Would it be alright for you to start today? Since you seem to be waiting for us to finish either way."

"Hey old hag. Will I get a shot with him too?" The blonde interrupted unceremoniously, pouting over being called an octopus so not watching his mouth.

"I am not sure the rude ones like you would fit with the image I have in mind." That was a lie. Right from the start, along with the indivial shots she had planned to use Mauri. But having blonde work on his attitude would have been a bonus.

"I'll behave! Madame Lumiere I'll behave!" He replied instantly, trying to squish even closer to Dmitri.

Laughing at the handsome mans words, the beautiful boy kissed the other man lightly; getting rid of his grumpy pout. "Hey! Don't be so mean~ I can call you what I want!" The pretty boy giggled, cuddling more into the other mans warmth as he wrapped his arms around him further. Peppering his face with light kisses, the delicate looking boy smiled sweetly; stroking his cheek.

"I'm sorry Maur. I wouldn't kick you out ... it's just that my brother hasn't been too keen on my past relationships so you need to be careful around him." The blue-eyed boy stated, running his fingers through the blonde-haired mans hair before placing a small kiss in between his eye brows. "So that means no swearing or using that naughty mouth of yours." Dmitri laughed as he leaned over to nip the other mans lip before snuggling his head under the violet-eyed mans chin.

He only removed his head once the stylist made her way over. Staring up at her, the beautiful blushed heavily; releasing how unprofessional he looked. "Y-Yes! I'll come and sign those now!!" He relied, squirming in the handsome mans hold. "I-I would love to start now, thank you." The pretty boy smiled shyly up at her before shooting a warning look towards the octopus currently hugging him to death. "Mauri. Show your boss some respect. Your job is in her hands!" Dmitri said before trying again to remove himself from the taller man; failing once again. After a while, the blue-eyed boy gave up; pouting lightly in defeat.

"You? Behave? Please. Don't make me laugh~" The raven-haired man teased, smirking lightly at the handsome man; pinching his ear until he let go. Once the octopus had let him go, the beautiful boy nimbly moved over to the older lady; excited to start.

Guest Eornostlice

Mauri did not say anything anymore, even though he was sure he could find plenty of smart remarks to give, about mostly everything. For example, he could explain the poor raven that despite the fact that the old hag did take care of recruiting, and was bossy and annoying most times, she was not quite the "boss". Surely, she was the mother of the man leading the modellig agency so she could do mostly whatever she wanted as long as she did not screw things up, but was not the boss. Plus, it wasn't like they hated each other, but the woman had always picked on him, without fail. So his nasty mouth never let him be bullied.

"Ow ow." the blonde let go, upset as he received something that looked like a smirk from the old woman. She looked like she had won something, making him the loser. How annoying.

"Then this way." She lead the way towards the boys' changing room. Mauri followed them wordlessly, his attitude not changing much.

The room contained a large table, a couch and a multitude of hangers holding all sort of clothes neatly placed on a large metal rod in the back, going from one wall to the other. The clothes there were changed with each session. A few of the hangers were covered in transparent plastic, with a name written on top. That is how every model knew what outfit they were supposed to be wearing for the day. The rest of the clothes were spares. Clothes that would get used was the woman to somehow change her mind.

On the right side were a handful of large lockers. Inside, similarly would be a couple of empy hangers. That was where rhe models left their usual clothes along with their belongings, using a key to open the door.

The woman walked to the first locker, something that none of the models used on free will. It was much of a storage space, with documents and make up kept on shelves. After shuffling through the papers, Lumiere pulled out three of them, stapled together and placed them on the table, along with a pen.

"Read it if you are interested." Her instructions were clear. "The conditions are simple, containing a number of safety messures that you agree with by signing. The sum is also specified on the last page. There you are to complete with your personal data and if you wish to receive more offers in the future, leave your phone number as well. Once you are done..."

She trailed off, her eyes running over the spare outfits, as if trying to decide. "I will tell you what I want you to wear in a minute."

Giving Mauri a weak smile, the beautiful boy felt a little guilty as he reached over to kiss the handsome mans abused ear. Reaching for his hand, the pretty boy curled into him; not distancing himself from the other. Drawing small circles on the back of the taller mans hand, the delicate looking boy followed the older lady towards the room.

Looking around in owe at the various clothing and designs, Dmitri continued to stay close to the other man with a fear of touching something that would either break or cost more than his life was worth. Gently leaning over to press a small kiss on the younger man's lips, the blue-eyed boy continued on through; eying up the beautiful models that elegantly walked around. He felt out of place.

Following the older lady through to the storage looking room, the beautiful boy continued to stay in the other mans dominating hold; not ever managing to move away. Watching the stylist flip through selected pieces of paper, the pretty boy carefully read though the small print of the contract. He normally hated them. Probably because the ones he did were dodgy and illegal. So it was understandable that he was cautious.

Once happy with the documents, the blue-eyed boy answered all the questions the best he could before filling in his signature at the bottom. Smiling happily, the delicate looking boy gently handed back his contract to the older lady; overly excited about the job. He didn't really care what he wore.

Moving back over to Mauri's embrace, the delicate looking boy leaned up on his toes to press a soft kiss against the others lips. Curling back into his hold, the smaller man had his back up against the others front; grappling the letters arms to wrap them around himself; snuggling in contentment whilst waiting for the stylist to choose out an outfit.

Guest Eornostlice

Despite still pouting, Mauri did not get in the way as the blue-eyed beauty busied himself with the contract. Sure, he could be called selfish most times and he definitely wanted to take him back into his arms to kiss the living daylights out of him but he did not. No matter what Dmitri was facing, it was clear that such an opportunity meant to the older man more than he initially imagined it would. For once in his life, the blonde actually chose to be sensitive and patient. And was his patience rewarded.

The liliac-eyed man let his arms be guided, wrapping his limbs around the small body once more, his grupiness seeming to fade. He found that he loved the expression that Dmitri wore at the moment. He geniuinly looked happy and it caused a warm feeling to spread through his body. With a small content smile, the blonde started pressing soft kisses all over the other's face, completely disregarding the won's presence in the room.

Not that Lumiere cared. She placed a few clothes on the table and took the contract, scanning it once before nodding to herself, sign that everything was all good. "I have left the clothes on the table. What is your shoe size? I will go get the shoes for the outfit." she cheked the clothes once more but decided it was exactly what she wanted.

The outfit was fairly simple. A pair of casual skinny jeans, a fine v-cut long shirt with a delicate yet beautiful flowery pattern near the neck and sleeve cuffs. The shirt was feminine, yet had not been tailored for a girl. Sadly in the stylist's eyes, no one would have been able to pull it off- it did not fit with the image of any of the young men belonging to the agency. That was exactly why Dmitri's small delicate build and doll-like face had gotten her thst excited.

Smiling at the handsome man’s pout, the beautiful boy leant up to kiss him lightly; wrapping his arms around his neck. Staying in the blonde haired man’s arms, Dmitri blushed lightly whilst he turned to the older lady in the room. “I-I’m a five, thank you.” The pretty boy stated, tucking his hair behind his ear; burning his face into his neck. Waiting for the other lady to leave the room, the blue-eyed boy leant up to kiss the lilac-eyed boy; tangling his hands in the other’s man’s hair. Deepening the kiss, the delicate-looking boy continued to kiss Mauri; pressing his body against the other.

He knew he should be getting changed for the photo shoots; however, he couldn’t seem to help himself as he continued to make out with the handsome man. Pulling away after a couple of minutes, the raven-haired boy moved away from the other; smiling sweetly. Looking away to the taller man, the beautiful boy walked over to the pile of clothes placed on the table.

Taking off his oversized jumper, the pretty boy didn’t mind that the younger man was watching him; folding his top neatly before placing it by the side of the clothes. Shrugging on the expensive looking shirt, the blue-eyed boy gasped at its delicacy; feeling as if it had been made from pure silk. Deeply enjoying the feeling of the top against his abused skin, the skinny looking boy couldn’t stop smiling as he buttoned it up; trying not to think about the burning designer label glaring up at him. Forgetting about the other man’s presence, Dmitri clumsily pulled off his jeans; sliding into the more expensive pair. 

Glancing into the mirror, the beautiful boy looked in awe at the stunning clothing he was wearing; feeling more important than he actually was. It wasn’t until he noticed how skinny he looked that his smile dropped. Sure he noticed when walking around that most of the girls looked that they were minus a size or two. However, all the male models he saw were tall, broad and muscular. Feeling his insecurities creep in, the pretty boy was reminded again why he didn’t like to look in a mirror.

Guest Eornostlice

The old lady was completely unfazed at the two's constant display of affection. Sure, ahe had been initially surprised but now, she did not give them another glance as she exited the room in order to bring the last piece of the outfit.

Mauri kept the smaller body pressed against his as if trying to boost his confidence, just kissing him back and deepening the kissed to no end. Crap. He was surely getting addicted and craving more. He found himself craving the taste of Dmitri's tongue, wishing to explore the insides of the man's mouth with his own tongue, in between wet sounds and pressing against soft lips. Truly getting ahead of himself- that type of kiss was too sexual in nature, not something he would do right now. He knew it but he craved it.

Unwrapping his arms, he let the other finally get ready. He was about to speak up, and just like he had done at home, close his eyes. But Dmitri did not seem to be that aware of what he was doing as he was earlier. The raven carelessly exposed both his chest and his legs. Mauri did not want to stare. But just like an idiot, he remained unmoved, his eyes growing wide as a blush spread over his entire face. Crap. Just how unaware could one be?

He managed to avert his gaze, allowing the blue-eyed beauty to dress himself in peace. But he had seen it. The bruises on his thigh, even if it was only a glance. Perhaps the rage he felt at the sight was the only thing that prevented him from getting turned on, being a painful reminder of Dmitri's poor condition. He took a deep breath, needing to calm down, looking at the older man as he was finally dressed.

Ah. His frown was replaced with a smile almost instantly.

"Damn it. Does the old hag have a keen eye." He found himself speaking out loud, his eyes glued to the other's small body. The outfit made him look somewhst delicate yet not enough to be confused with a girl. It drew out a natural type of beauty that still belonged to a man. Sure, he was quite thin, but perhaps the outfit was making up for it.

The blonde wrapped his arms around Dmitri from behind, not liking to be separated for too long. "Why do you have to be so beautiful? It's unfair, all the eyes will be on you."

Giggling sweetly at the handsome man’s gentle words, the beautiful boy felt his fears and anxieties disappear; letting himself he held by the other. Turning around to face the blonde haired man, the pretty boy wrapped his thin arms around his neck; smiling brightly. “Kiss ass~ You and your sweet words~” The blue-eyed boy leant up to kiss him once again, fluttering his eyes closed.

Deepening the kiss after a while, the delicate-looking boy found himself getting lost in it. Continuing to keep his large eyes closed, the raven-haired boy moved his hands to play with the other’s hair; kneading his lips against his. Fuck. Parting their lips for short breaths of air, the beautiful boy blinked up at the violet-eyed boy with hazed vision.

Jumping up again, the smaller boy pulled him down into a more rough kiss; whimpering lightly. Unconsciously, Dmitri rubbed his hands around the younger man’s torso; squeezing the muscle every now and again feeling up the muscle. He didn’t understand why he was suddenly doing this however he couldn’t seem to care. Resisting to grind against the other man.

Pulling away sharply, the pretty boy grabbed the handsome man's face tightly; tugging his face down to his level. Looking at Mauri with wide, unlinkable eyes, the blue-eyed boy started at him before suddenly speaking up. ”Do you love me? … Would you do anything for me?”

Guest Eornostlice

The blonde was all a cocky smirk, not minding the fact that he was being called a "kiss ass". Afterall Dmitry was himself all a big mouth, the memory of the previous night fresh in Mauri's mind. It was not supposed to be an insult. It was taken as a compliment. And even more, it was something he found himself to enjoy in particular. Someone adorable but with a nasty mouth for anyone that would get on his bad side... Wah his tastes were quite something.

Just like to every other kiss, Mauri responsed without hesistation, getting lost in the sensations himself with only the need for air making him stop. He thought that was it. But man was he wrong. He did not miss that whimper. It seemed to tub at something less pure inside of him, the rubbing of his muscles not helping him clean his mind at all. Fuck. That was bad. His eyes seemed to get somehow clouded and he was greedily wishing for more. Sexual tension? Probably that was the right word. His self control had never been the best when it came to his thoughts. He wished to slide the hands that were kept on the older man's lower back even lower, wishing to feel him up and bring him closer.

But he didn't. He was not that much of a monster. Definitely not towards someone that was raped the previous night. He let out a shuddered breath as the kiss broke, trying to focus on words. He was captured by those blue eyes that stared up at him.

"I did tell you I am falling for you Dmitri." His reply was plain and honest, his own eyes focused on the blue orbs only. "As for what I would be able to do, I do not know. I am pretty impulsive but I already seem to be alarmingly possessive. So probably." He only pulled the man impossibly closer, giving half a smile, fileld with absolute confidence. "Are gou getting scared?"

Staring at the handsome man with a blank face, the delicate-looking boy paused for a while; deciding not to say anything. Boring his eyes into the others, the beautiful boy’s grip on the blonde-haired man’s face became tighter as he felt his fingers begin embed onto his skin. His body began to shake lightly feeling his eyes widen dramatically.

“You love me? You love me?” The pretty boy blurted out, feeling a wide smile spread across his pale face. “So you would do anything? Would you do anything for me? Anything?” The blue-eyed boy stated, ecstatic from the answer whilst continuing to keep up his creepy smile. Pulling his face forward into a long kiss, the smaller boy moaned loudly; feeling a buzz flow through his blood stream.

Irratically, the raven-haired man found his hands slid up under the other man’s shirt; running his hands along the other man’s torso. Dipping his fingers down in the handsome man’s waistband of his jeans before jumping off him as if he was on fire.

Straightening his shirt, the beautiful boy composed himself as he turned to smile at the violet-eyed boy sweetly. “Good to know. Should we get going?”

Guest Eornostlice

The fingers on his face were basically digging into his skin. That alone let the blonde know that something was just... off. The creepy smile only madr his gut feeling get stronger. Something, SOMETHING was not right with the raven and it was much of an instant switch.

The kiss felt nothing like the ones shared before yet he could not put his finger on it. It somehow was frightening. For the first time, his response to the kiss was rather weak. Mauri could not help but be confused at the sudden change of attitude. It was as if... that was not Dmitri? The roaming hands on his body as he took a sharp breath felt unnatural, even if he did not truly come to know the older man just yet.

The tug on his waistband was the last straw. A feeling of confusion mixed with arousal enveloping his body. He did not respond, too shocked to find any logical reaction before the man just jumped off.

What. The. Fuck.

What was that? His heart was beating like he had just taken an adrenaline shot and his breathing was a bit heavy.

Just what the fuck was that?

"Your clothes. We should put them in a locker. Also we should still wait for the hag. She should be here shortly, dob't worry." Somehow he managed to reply naturally, but his eyes were fixed on Dmitri.

What was that....?

Smiling sweetly at the handsome man, the beautiful man made his way over to the latter; delicately cupping his cheeks. Pulling him down for a soft kiss, the pretty boy hummed in happiness; deepening the kiss slightly. Parting away after a while, the blue-eyed boy brushed his thumb against the marks in his cheeks; tilting his head slightly in confusion. Leaning up to check the dented fingernail marks scattered marks, the raven-haired boy pressed kisses against the marks; trying to soothe them. "Are you hurt? I'm sorry." The delicate-looking boy stated, shyly casting his eyes down. 

Staring at the blonde-haired man for a while, the beautiful boy noticed the fear and confusion spread across his face; letting his hands drop towards his sides slowly along with his smile. “… Is everything okay? … You don’t look very happy … I-I can leave if you would like.” The pretty boy stated whilst looking up at the taller man with wide, teary eyes.

Did he not like him?

He didn’t like the expression that the other man wore, wanting the younger man to smile again

“ ….. Do you really love me? Y-You said that you would do anything for me.”

Guest Eornostlice

The changes in Dmitri's personality were too bizzare. He was not sure what was going on- so confused that he could not even bother with the marks left on his face, not aware of them until the raven himself made his hand reach up to feel them. Crap. If the stylist was to walk in, he'd be fucked. But he could not find himself to get mad at the older man. They were just nail marks, they would just fade.

That was perhaps the calmest he had ever been about things that could potentially influence his job, and only because he was still trying to grasp the current situation, his eyes fixated on Dmitri.

Oh fuck.

Whatever that was, the blonde instinctively wrapped his arms around the smaller body, pulling him close. He did not want to see tears. The younger man placed a kiss on the other's lips, making it short but sweet. It looked like his confusion had been a bit too obvious and whatever the hell was going on, the raven was not being himself. Was he alright?

"Hey now. When did I say I wanted you to go away? Don't cry." Another kiss was placed on the other's plush lips, a deeper one.

Blinking up at the handsome man through wet lashes, the beautiful boy allowed himself to be pulled into the hold; wrapping his thin arms around his neck. Smiling adorably, the pretty boy buried his face into the blonde-haired man’s neck; placing small kisses on his neck every now and again. Sighing in contentment, the gentle looking boy felt his body heat warm up from the latter; playing with the hair on the other man’s neck.

Enjoying the small kiss that the younger man, the blue-eyed boy giggled in return; nipping the handsome man’s nose teasingly. “N-No but … Nevermind! I’m not going to cry~” The raven-haired boy stated, grinning from ear to ear.

Whimpering lightly, Dmitri kissed back softly; melting from the tenderness and gentleness. Kneading his plush lips against the others, the smaller boy leant up higher to make the kiss easier for both of them. Biting the handsome man’s bottom lip, the delicate-looking boy continued to play with the latter’s blonde hair.

Pulling away teasingly, the beautiful boy smiled brightly; keeping his hold on the other man.

Guest Eornostlice

Seeing how the raven easily changed his entire demeanour, no longer looking like his heart had been shattered to pieces. He let an inner sigh of relief as he saw the smile, even if it seemed slightly strange compared to the Dmitri he knew and got used to. But it certainly was not the right time to think about such matters. It seemed that whatever was wrong, it made the man's mood highly unstable. He would just worry about it later.

The blonde placed a kiss on his forehead with a grin, not letting go but pulling him back next to him with a mischevious smile on his face. "I just want to go back home to cuddle you already." He meant it.

It was then that the old lady returned with a pair of boots with a bit of high heels number 5, elegant and refined yet probably a bit difficult to walk in for those not used to them. Lumiere simply left them there. "In two minutes I want you both on set." She intructed briefly, not glancing at them before exiting in a hurry.

The blonde, unlike her was in no rush, glancing at the shoes up and down, not quite willing to already let go. But letting go and doing their job meant going back home faster. "Can you even walk on those?" He asked curiously, reluctantly withdrawing his arms.

Giggling lightly, the beautiful boy kissed him sweetly before moving back to his tight hold; burying his face into the handsome man’s neck. Placing kisses against the taller man’s jaw and neck, Dmitri gently ran hid hands through the other man’s blonde hair; humming happily. 

Not moving out of the taller man’s hold, the delicate-looking boy smiled as the older lady walked through the door; tucking his head under the other man’s chin. “Thank you.” 

Watching the younger man leave, the pretty boy leant up to place another kiss on his partner's lips; slipping out of his loving embrace. Picking up the shoes of the table, the blue-eyed boy moved out of his tattered shoes and placed them in the locker. 

Laughing adorably, the beautiful boy slid into the gorgeous shoes; moving out with ease. “Nope!! I used to dance in much higher than these. Stilettos are a bitch. However, they made my legs look nice so~” The raven-haired boy giggled as he trotted back over to the handsome man; jumping up to wrap his hands around his neck. Placing a lingering kiss, the smaller boy smiled brightly; nipping his nose. “Should we get going? The quicker we get this done, than the quicker we could get home~.”

Guest Eornostlice

Wah. Was it bad if he actually wanted to see that? See the raven dance in high heels seductively. Crap. He had to stop thinking of that and fast. Getting an erecion while in the middle of a photoshoot was the last thing he needed to make a fool out of himself and possibly to scare Dmitri away. It was not like all he was thinking of was sex. But again, at his 19 years old of age his mind was not that easy to control when it came to urges.

Instead the younger man gave the raven a look up and down. He looked beautiful, with the clothes only bringing out his finer characteristics and charms. "Too bad I did not see that." He finally answered, giving one last sweet kiss, a deep one for all that the older man was worth, using the rest of his two minutes to drown into that kiss before taking the man's hand to pull at, bringing him out of the room and back to the green screen. "You are right. We should finish fast." He was really getting impatient.

"Ah you two. Good. Jeremy, Angie. You two take a break." The old woman instructed the two aready there, dismissing them. None of them seemed to mind the break, only giving glances at the obvious couple. "You two get here. I want to see Dmitri look natural. That is the whole point of the outfit. Mauri you know what to do. We will take a couple of shots of you together. " She really wasted no time.

Just like earlier, the blonde took a deep breath and calmed himself down, his demeanour changing. A pity that he needed to let go of the man's hand.

Cuddling into the younger man’s warmth, the delicate-looking boy kissed him back; enjoying when the other man deepened the kiss. Giggling sweetly, the beautiful boy pouted lightly as the handsome man moved to get out of the room. He knew that he couldn’t leave the stylist waiting, however, he immediately missed the other man’s body heat. Jumping up to kiss the blonde haired man, the pretty boy wrapped his arms around his neck; kneading his lips against the other.

"Awww~ Mhm. I don’t want to leave~” The blue-eyed boy gently leant up to kiss him again before reluctantly withdrawing from the taller man. Turning to look into the mirror, the raven haired boy brushed out the non-existent wrinkles on his shirt; re-admiring the outfit again. 

Letting himself be pulled out of the small room by the younger man, the beautiful padded after him; continuing to clutch onto his hand. Looking around the spotless building, the pretty boy felt his anxieties being to creep in; feeling self-conscious. Glancing at the green screen, the blue-eyed boy began to release that he had no idea what to do. 

Deciding to look up at the blonde haired man for support, the delicate-looking boy noticed that his demeanour changed whilst letting go of his hand. Unsure of what to do, the Russian stood awkwardly while shuffling his feet; fiddling with the hem of the designer shirt.

Fixating his eye sight to the ground, the raven haired boy felt his cheeks flush red in embarrassment.

Guest Eornostlice

Ah. Dmitri was way too stiff and nervous. Of course, he was not used to it. More like, he was nowhere near natural- he knew what the old hag wanted to see and took the duty of dealing with it upon himself. He would get the raven to properly pose one way or another. He granced at the two women- the impatient director and the stylist in sign that he would handle it. Newbies were usually too nervous, unless blessed with an annoying amount of self confidence. Mauri had been one of those cocky bastards that got himself in the spotlight through the sheer intensity of his gaze and collected aura- meaning Lumiere was prone to scolding his daylights out.

He cleared his throat, his gaze set on the smaller man, a slight snile tugging at the corners of his lips as he moved his body more to one side. The movement was on purpose but looked like the natural way one would stand when conversing with someone.

"Is that floor so interesting?" His voice was lower than usual, calm yet teasing. "Weren't you supposed to watch me? Or perhaps you have grown bored of my face?" The hint of amusament could be easily heard. He acted as if in the room there was no one but himself and the shy older man, completely disregarding the gazes on their bodies. He wanted to induce the other in the same type of trance, aware that would be the only way to get any good results.

Blinking up at the handsome man, the beautiful boy stared at him for a bit; forgetting about the world around him. Moving closer to the blonde haired man, the pretty boy blushed lightly as his teasing words caught his ear. Laughing gently, the blue-eyed boy delicately reached up to brush his thin fingers against the others cheek; his thumb pressing lightly against his cheek bone. "I'm nervous you poo. And your too cocky for your own good! I'm camera shy anyway so modeling his the next step up from that. I have no idea what I am doing~" The smaller boy smiled sweetly; leaning up to press a small kiss against the other smiling lips.

"Do I smile? Do I frown? Do I posed dramatically? What do I do with my arms? Or hands? Do I just pull a blank face like you and Sel were doing? I'm clueless." The raven haired boy giggled, moving his hand to selfishly hold his hand. It had been about 15 seconds but he missed his connection with the younger man.

Continuing to smile, the beautiful boy tried to calm himself by thinking about been cooped up in the violet-eyed boy's house; wrapped in blankets and cuddling each other. Feeling his begin to pale as the embarrassment flooded away, the pretty boy soothed himself by drawing small circles on the back of the other mans large hands before pressing another quick kiss against the taller mans cheek.

Guest Eornostlice

Success. The blonde knew the two women and the rest of the crew. Even without paying them any attention, he knew they have gotten at least one decent shot out of the raven's adorable reactions. Of course they wouldn't capture kisses and probably the director was rolling her eyes at their public display of affection but surely they had material to work with. He did not immediately answer to the man's ramblings, it looked like he was snapping out of his nervous phase without realizing it.

Mauri lifted their hands up without a word, a small smile present on his lips. It looked as if the blonde was pulling Dmitri towards himself, much like a friendly type of bullying. It was not the first time when a pose between two guys looked like more than it was, the agency not having a problem with "teasing" kind of pictures of models that could be easily be mistaken for couples. But it was definitely Mauri's first time of not actually fooling around.

"You think too much beautiful." He finally grinned, letting go of their hands only to point at his own smile, running a hand through his own hair. "You were just supposed to be pretty and smile you know?"

"Alright this is a wrap." A voice finally could be heard from behind the cameras, announcing the end. "We are moving on to the individual shots. " Newbies were never asked for a lot unlike the veterans, so their sessions were short. Mauri had expected that.

His childih behavior got the best of him, and he stuck out his tongue. "Good job. See? It was over before you knew it." He kissed the man's lips.