One More Kiss (Snoopycake x Eornostlice)

Snoopycake

It was as if the room became ice cold. No one spoke up of uttered a word. Albert wore a blank face, boring holes into the blonde haired man’s head. Dean looked as if he was going to explode whilst the rest of them became speechless. Flicking his eyesight down to their entwined hands, the older Russian felt his heart stop beating; a familiar scene flickering through his head causing a nauseating feeling rise through his stomach.

As if a flick of a switch, the green-eyed man pulled out an M9 pistol out of his waistband and aimed it at the handsome man’s forehead; gritting his teeth together. Before anyone had time to speak, the pretty pulled out a similar pistol out of the waistband of his jeans; aiming it towards his own head. “You pull that trigger Dean and I’ll kill himself.”

Instantly dropping his gun, the sandy blonde haired man stared at the beautiful boy with wide eyes; unable to speak. The older brother felt his heart drop dramatically as his little brother spoke those words; scenes started to replay in his mind. Snapping his head towards the group around him, the older Russian spoke up with a shaky voice. “Get out now.”

Not bothering to watch the group leave, the beautiful boy stared at the final pair; Albert and Dean. “What the fuck is your problem.” Feeling his facial expression become dark, Albert snapped back quickly. “You know exactly what my fucking problem is Dmitri.” Scoffing at his older brother, the delicate-looking boy only held onto the blonde haired man’s hand tighter. “That was so long ago Al. Get over it.”

“DO NOT … Do not say that Dmitri. You know it is not fucking okay.” The older brother replied brokenly, staring down his brother.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

Guest Eornostlice

Fear. That was exactly what he felt at the realization that a gun was pointed at his forehead yet his eyes only got more determined. It was scary- perhaps one of the scariest experiences of his life but it wasn't like he wasn't mentally prepared. He grit his teeth and his not flinch, his eyes shrinking and his breath stuck in his throat. The blonde made no sound at all. But it only took one gesture to get his blood boiling with anger, making his mood do a 180 degrees flip.

The violet-eyed boy did not even bother to follow the exchange of words, his gaze focused on only one thing- the gun which his lover was right now holding as if it was completely natural. The threat still lingering in his mind and he was absolutely sure that the raven was serious, only making him feel nauseous. Was this some sort of gun-pulling contest?

"Babe. Throw that fucking thing down." He interrupted the two brothers, no longer giving a flying fuck about their yelling. Despite the rude wording, his voice was absolutely calm, as if a switch had just flipped in his mind. "I don't care if this was your plan all along, but throw that fucking thing meters away from anywhere near your head."

Flickering his eyesight up at the handsome man, the beautiful boy slowly lowered the gun; placing it back in the waistband of his jeans. Letting out a breath, the delicate-looking boy looked back at the two men in front of him; his eyes begin to resemble a dead fishes. Sighing, the pretty boy walked away from them to pick up the envelope on the kitchen counter; opening it to read through the material. “All of you stop. Both of you need to get over it. It’s not going to be like last time, it’s different.”

Turning his head to glare at his little brother, the older Russian moved closer to him; feeling anger rise up. “Don’t you fucking dare. You barely know the fucking guy!! Don’t say it is not like last time just because you haven’t ki-“

Whipping around to the black haired man, the beautiful boy quickly intrepid him; tears forming in his eyes. “SHUT UP!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!” Feeling his face become sour, the grey-eyed boy paused. His little brother had never talked to him like that as he cast his eyes down. As tears began to fall out of the corners of his eyes, the pretty boy let out a shaky breath before picking up the now-sealed envelope. Walking over to the door, the beautiful didn’t look at any of them; wiping his eyes with his sleeve.

Making a B-Line towards Dean, the small boy didn’t break his eye contact; moving his face closer to his. “If either of you lay a finger on a single hair on his body, I’ll blow my fucking head off in your fucking bed.” Moving away from the green-eyed man, the beautiful boy looked back at the younger man; not softening his gaze. “Same goes for you.”

Turning on his heel, the pretty boy walked out of the door; slamming it behind him.

Guest Eornostlice

With all the mess, Mauri did let out a sigh of relief as he saw the gun tucked away- he would have prefered it if it was literally thrown away in some dumpster but it looked like he did not have that sort of luck. He would be thankful for whatever he got, he reasoned and did not press it, trying to follow the conversation instead. Needless to say that he was lost and did not bother to question anything, only surprised to see Dmitri actually threaten both his brother and his friend before leaving without explanation.

What.

Well whatever that was, he was supposed to just wait...? In a room with someone that punched him before and someone that literally tried to blow his brains off. But the anger did not seem to wear off just yet, so he folded his arms to his chest, glancing at the two and feeling like he was trying to deal with starving wolves. But again, it seemed to work just fine. He had his own bone to pick with them both.

But he was not going to be the one to break the silence. Trying to contain his feelings, the model simply stared at both the men, not speaking.

Huffing out a shaky breath, the beautiful boy walked down the harsh streets; wrapping his arms around his body to keep warm. What he really wanted was for them all to get along but it was clear that it would never be. He could dream. Turing down into a couple of dark alleyways, it took about 15 minutes for the pretty boy to get to his destination; ignoring all the stares he received from men around him.

“Hey baby, shouldn’t you be in bed right now?”

Walking straight past them, the beautiful boy went through the rooms; continuing to ignore the comments and sexual gestures.

Watching his little brother leave, the older Russian ran his fingers through his hair; turning around to walk to his fridge. Pulling out two beers, Albert chucked Dean a can who effortlessly caught it; still glaring hard at the other man.

Taking a drink, the older Russian stared at the younger man for a while before speaking up. “You gonna talk or not kid?”

Guest Eornostlice

With a sigh, violet eyes seemed to turn somewhat cold. It seemed that both of the men were more or less convinced by those threats, putting him in an actually safer spot. He had expected them to get violent but the atmosphere was much calmer now. The perfect time.

"You two hate me and I personally dislike you both so let's keep the words short. I do not actually seek your approval nor do I care about it. I am here to stay." The words left his mouth without hesistation, his eyes focusing all of a sudden on the elder brother, completely disregarding Dean. He was not a priority. If Dmitri was to see the blonde now, he would surely associate his current demeanour with the one he had during the photoshoots- cold and somewhat lacking the usual childishness. "I am in need of some names. I don't know and I don't care what sort of shit you've got yourself into. Your name was Albert yes? I want you to give me the name of the man with white hair and whatever gorillas does he usually hang out with. Also I want the name of whatever fucker raped your brother three months ago, and I know it was also something related to you."

How could he possibly overlook that? He was no longer in the mood to keep it all playing friendly. "Oh. While trying to beat your brother sensless this morning or perhaps planning to rape him given the disgusting look he had in his eyes, the white-haired ape also left you a message after being interrupted. Something about not being done."

The more he was thinking about it, the angrier he was getting.

Sipping his beer, the older Russian listened as the younger male made his speech, his expression unchanging as the green-eyed man laughed; lighting a blunt. Sitting down on a chair, the older brother continued to stare at Mauri; not wanting to speak for a while.

Placing his beer down on the table, the sandy blonde haired man breathed in the drug before blowing out large clouds of smoke up into the air as Albert spoke up. “Listen kid. I know you wanna impress Ptiska or something but you have no idea the situation you a trending on. It’s bad enough the way you made Ptiska feel for the past 3 months and now you have suddenly shown up; sliding back into Ptiska’s life. However. You don’t know anything about him in the first place. Take him out on a few dates sure, but you're not here to stay.”

Punching the side of Albert’s shoulder, the green-eyed boy rested his feet on the large table; inhaling more of the drug before speaking. “C’mon Al. It would be hilarious. We can place bets on how long it would take for him to die. That’s the kind of thing you should be gambling on. I mean, like 2 days? 2 days, until Mish wakes up to Shortie here with his head smashed in.”

Walking into a room containing only 3 members, the beautiful boy kept a straight face as he stared at the man in a suit in between.

“Misha!! Haven’t seen you in ages beautiful. Did you miss me? I sure missed you.” The red-haired man spoke up, blowing out tobacco smoke into the air.

“I have it.”

Grinning at the younger man, the French man stood up from his chair to walk closer to the pretty boy. “Good baby. Got your money too.”

“Count it. Count it in front of me.”

Laughing, the taller man breathed in more tobacco before doing as the blue-eyed boy asked. “You really are Albert’s little brother eh? Both of you have a stick up your ass when it comes to deals.” Counting it in front of the rave haired boy, the French man smiled up at him before continuing, “See? 6. Just like a promised.”

“8.75.”

“ … Do I get a bonus with that?”

“You can breath the same air as me.”

Laughing again, the red-haired man clicked at the man to his left which handed back more money. Placing the extra money into the envelope as well, the older man reached out to give it to the other man.

Giving the other man the paper, the delicate boy quickly turned on his heel as he reached the cash. Only halting as the other man spoke again.

“ … Word on the street is that the big man on campus is flying over soon. Care to adapt that story?”

Not looking back, the beautiful boy continued walking. Only this time faster.

Guest Eornostlice

He was taken as a joke huh? He grit his teeth, his dislike for both of them just growing thicker. As if he was not aware of his position right now? He was basically in the wolves' den asking for them to do tricks yet at this point he did not care. What really hit him under the belt was being called short however, the man managing to push his button down really well. "Then tell me the name and watch me 'die.'" Impressing Dmitri? Like this? A bad joke.

The whole point of making conversation had been exactly to get information in the easiest way possible. "Wouldn't that be a nice outcome? Dean- wasn't it- would get to fulfill his 'blue suit at a wedding' dream after comforting Dmitri right? And you would get rid of someone you do not like near your brother." He was displeased yet insistent. This was unlike himself but his protective desire seemed to overcome his desire of peace.

"If you are not wishing to tell me that, I will find out on my own, but it will take longer. Money makes the world spin. But I cannot guarantee some information on you won't accidentally come up while I am at it. What do I know? I am only a rich kid trying to impress by digging his nose in criminal records."

How could he not be aware of what he was already getting himself into? Two days, separated by a period of three months. That was all it took him to become something this scarily possesive.

Feeling his smile drop, the green-eyed boy’s turned sour; about to stand and beat the shit out of him. Raising a hand to stop him, the older brother stared down the younger man; resting his chin on his palm. Gulping down his beer, the older Russian didn’t break his eye contact; pausing before he spoke up again. “ … Fine. The guy that raped Ptisha was Chris Hamilton. He’s some rich guy that we borrowed money from. We got a large debt rich boy. That white haired guy is part of the west-side gang, his name is Justin Dalzell; that’s all I really can tell you.”

Pulling out a cigarette from his back pocket, the older Russian lit it before breathing in the black tar. “You’ll find out soon. He’s moving back so it won’t last long until you jump to conclusions again.”

Walking back home with the money is hand, the beautiful boy found himself staring off into space; thinking about what the older man said. Surely it wasn’t true? I mean, he had very read the letter’s that the grey-eyed man had sent him over the years. But his brother would have told him as soon as he found out any information.

Walking up the apartment steps, the delicate-looking boy slowly walked through the apartment door; taking off his shoes.

Guest Eornostlice

If the blonde looked like a sassy brat while mouthing off the threat, his expression suddenly relaxed, a sigh escaping his lips. The names were instantly memorized, his anger settling down with a start. The man named Chris was the one he would start off with, his hatred for him intensifying whenever he thought of the terrible buises scattered all over the man's frail body that day, especially the purple hand marks on his neck.

"Thank you." He spoke geniuenly, no longer having any reason to provoke or taunt the two men, feeling content. He had only gotten two names but he was sure the entire thing would turn into a much bigger issue. He was actually confused by the last part but did not question it, instead more curious about the first part.

"How big of a debt?" He asked in a quiet voice, appearing to be thinking deeply about something. So Dmitri's body was taken as payment? That pissed him off even more. There was much more than he would have wanted to ask in an attempt to grasp the situation better but the sound of the door made him close his mouth. He did not want Dmitri to hear such conversation.

Blowing out the grey clouds, the older brother’s facial expression never changed; listening to the door open. “Not just money kid. Not just money.” Turning around to look at the beautiful man who walked around the corner, the older Russian smiled sweetly; his expression finally softening. “Hiya Ptisha.”

Staring at the three of them, the pretty boy paused before speaking up. “ … Is everything okay now? … “ The blue-eyed boy questioned, his eyebrow raising. Smiling as the blue-eyed boy question, the sandy blonde haired boy stood up to take the money before answering the question. “All good sweet pea.” His mood changing drastically as he grinned from ear to ear, the delicate-looking boy hugs the older man tightly; pressing a short kiss against his cheek. “I knew all of you would get along.”

Counting the money, the green-eyed boy pressed a kiss back on the top of the head before leaving to put away the notes. Walking over to the blonde haired man, the beautiful boy wrapped his arms around his neck; pulling him into a long kiss. “Miss me?~”

Watching his little brother from afar, the older brother stared at the pretty boy’s facial expression; noting how happy he looked.

Guest Eornostlice

The sudden change of mood was somewhat hilarious to Mauri but in a sense he had expected it to be so. Despite the fact that he disliked both men, they did share one common trait- all three were protective when it came to Dmitri himself. His lips curled up in a smile and he tried not to feel bothered by a mere kiss on the cheek- a rather difficult task given the knowledge that Dean was in love with the blue-eyed man so basically a possible rival.

Wrapping his arms around the smaller body's waist and pulling him even closer, the violet-eyed boy returned the kiss, only to place yet another one on his lips. He was considerate enough not to go in full making out mode in front of Albert despite it being a little bit tempting. "Yes I did." He chuckled nuzzling his head in the soft raven locks, holding him possessively.

Asking where Dmitri went felt rather inappropriate so he didn't, especially not with the older brother in the room. "I was promised a date. Still in the mood for it, beautiful?" He was done talking with the older russian for now and he only wanted to leave the place and spoil the blue-eyed man rotten.

Smiling sweetly up at the handsome man, the delicate looking boy melted into the kisses; replying to them passionately. Continuing to hold the embrace as the kisses died down, the beautiful boy cuddled into his arms; wanting all his bad, creeping feelings to disappear. Playing with the other mans hair, the blue eyed boy grinned up at him before replying. "I would love a date~ I'm excited but let me just finish up here." Glancing over at his brother who was blankly watching them, the pretty boy gave him a soft smile; still latching onto the other man. "All went well. I got 8.75~ No wonder you need me-"

Laughing, the older brother put out his cigarette butt onto the table; his expression relaxing once again. "Thank you Ptiska. Couldn't do it without yah." Keeping up his smile, the beautiful boy's eyes became harder. "He did raise an interesting question though." Noticing the change, Albert's smile dropped; knowing what the other man would say. "He told me that he's coming back to America." Giving a knowing glance to the green-eyed man, the gambler finished off his beer before speaking up. " ... I'm sorry Ptiska ... I didn't want to tell you."

Giving a weak smile to the both of them, the beautiful boy gripped onto the other man in a tight hold. "I-It's alright ... That's the past. I'm okay now." The two men didn't say anything after that, staring blankly at the older man.

Trying to ignore the pain in his chest, the delicate looking boy moved to hold the others hand; leading him to the door. "I-I'll see you guys later."

Guest Eornostlice

Once more, Mauri was to hear that someone was returning and whoever that was, it was difficult not to see the fact that Dmitri was bothered. He tightened the hug himself, feelig that the raven needed it. Only now did he take the older brother's words seriously. Someone was coming back so he'd jump to conclusions again? What conclusion and who? Yet once more it did not feel appropriate to start curiously asking questions.

Mauri did not greet either Dean nor Albert, just getting out while holding the blue eyed man's hand lovingly. The younger boy kissed the back of his hand once out, figuring that instead of asking questions it would be way better to simply clear up the mood. That was the best of his attempts at cheering people up, not really sure what else he was supposed to do. He was an outsider, huh?

The worst part was, Albert had been right. He truly knew nothing about Dmitri no matter how one would look at it. But even so, he was seriously there to stay. "Hey beautiful? Let's go next town for our date. I know a nice place." Probably anywhere away from this city for a few hours would be for the best.

Walking out of the apartment with the blonde haired man holding his hand, the beautiful boy smiled softly up at him before leaning up to deeply kiss him. Now it was only the two of them, the pretty boy didn't feel the need to hold back; deepening the kiss after a while. "I hope they weren't too bad. They can be annoying at times but they had good intentions at heart. I'm glad you got along in the end. It means a lot to me. My 3 favorite boys all happy together~" The delicate looking boy teased as he pulled away from the kiss.

Making their way back to the apartment was easy enough as there didn't seem to be as many hecklers on the streets at that time. Curling into the other man, the beautiful boy enjoyed his body heat as he warmed up; not letting go of the others hand. "This better be worth my time~ I've been on some pretty good dates so you better up your game~" The raven haired boy teased as he pecked another kiss on the handsome mans cheek.

Letting out a happy sigh as he came across the lilac-eyed boy's car, the pretty boy was happy to see that it was all in one piece; he would have never forgives himself if it wasn't.

Although he was excited about the date that the younger man was going to take him on, the blue eyed boy couldn't help feel the heavy feeling in his gut get stronger as he felt like he was lying to the handsome man. Not telling him the whole truth.

Guest Eornostlice

The deep kiss felt like some sort of reward for his patience and he did not complain, just enjoying the feeling, not happy when it ended and wishing for more. So greedy. "It was fine, pretty." He spoke honestly, not exactly wishing to elaborate. Sure he disliked Dean even more now, having struck him as a brainless type of violent monkey that could possibly expose the blue-eyed man to danger but his opinion on the older brother had turned neutral now, somewhere in between mild dislike and 'meh'. He did tell him what he wanted to know afterall so it was not all that bad.

"I am quite sure you have not been on quite this type of date before however so I am not worried." He grinned, relieved to still see his car without a scratch. Given the neighbourhood, he had been pretty sure he was going to cry over the possible damages. Deactivating the alarm, the blonde slipped back into the driver's seat, turning the heater on right after he buckled up and started the engine.

"You should close your eyes or something babe." The lilac-eyed man kissed his cheek teasingly himself, feeling like a child.

Giggling sweetly as the other man spoke, the delicate looking boy curled into his touch; craving more. Leaning up to kiss him again, the beautiful boy reached up to touch his cheek lightly before moving his hand to touch his hair. "I'm glad baby."

Once inside the warm car, the pretty boy let out a sign of relief; buckling up before turning into a ball to savor the heat. "Ah. You car is my hero. It's freezing outside. Maybe I should date your car, you suck at warming me up." Of course it wasn't true. The lilac eyed man was practically a radiator, however he wished to tease the other man dry for his own pleasure. Perhaps he was sadistic.

"Okay, okay. I'll close my eyes." Burying his face into the collar of his shirt, the raven haired boy found himself drifting off from the comfy seat and the heat surrounding him.

Staring at his boarding ticket, the tall man walked through security with ease; trying to find his boarding station. Suitcase in toe, the business man pressed the Bluetooth chip in his ear to call Mathew; his assistant.

"Boarding station."

"G-Gate 17 sir. Would you like me to postpone your meeting with Charlatan till next Thursday?"

"Friday. Find me Dmitri Valdez's current address."

"Right away sir."

Walking over to the first class waiting room of Gate 17, the dark brown haired man sat down in one of the private rooms to pull out his laptop; answering a couple of emails until Mathew sent on with an address.

Staring at the familiar address on his screen, the grey-eyed man turned to look out of the window; watching the people below him.

Guest Eornostlice

Mauri would have wanted to comment on how the car would not be able to make the man moan in pleasure while heating him up in other ways, but he held it back as he looked at the peaceful body in the passanger seat. What he didn't expect was for Dmitri to straight up fall asleep. It was a quiet drive, with the blonde glancing at the sleeping beauty every now and then, smiling to himself.

Somewhere in the middle he pulled over and checked the cinemas' schedules for the day, quickly deciding on a small one playing re-re-runs of Frozen for whatever reason. He simply went back to driving without waking Dmitri, grinning to himself the whole way until pulling over in the parking lot.

"Babe? We are here." he chuckled, placing a kiss on the beauty's nose in an attempt to wake him up. He somehow wondered if he should have just left him sleep.

Fluttering his eye lids open from a soft pressure against his nose, the feminine looking boy smiled up at the other man; yawning delicately. Stretching his body, the smaller man rubbed his eyes childishly before looking around lost. "We are here? Sorry for failing asleep. I'm just a little sleepy." The blue eyed boy replied continuing to rub his eyes lightly. Peering out the window to look at his surroundings, the beautiful small smile became wider as he asked, "You're taking me to the cinema? That's adorable!" The pretty boy exclaimed; unbuckling his seatbelt before crawling over to sit onto the other mans lap.

Wrapping his arms around the stronger mans neck, the raven haired boy pulled him into a loving kiss; cupping the sides of his cheeks. Deepening it, the delicate looking boy moving his hands down to roam across his chest; sliding up his shirt to feel his bare skin. Marveling as all he felt was warmth and muscle, the beautiful boy pulled away from the kiss; keeping his hands were they where. "Your passing all the tests baby. I feel like I'm 16 again~ This is like some classic boy takes girl on first date to movies and then she sucking him off behind the movie theater. You suggesting something?~" The older man teased, nibbling against the other mans lips.

"Sir? Your seat is ready."

Snapping out of his daze, the attractive man looked over to the petite flight assistant. Staring at her for a few moments, the older man packed up his things to follow the young lady.

Walking to the front of the plane, the grey-eyed man was taken to his 'seat' (looks more like a whole room) as he sat down to get ready. The older man dismissed the offer on champagne and ordered two straight whiskies as he placed his laptop down on the table behind him. Sitting on the reclining chair, the attractive man let again glanced out of the window; staring down at the people below.

Guest Eornostlice

The blonde burst into colorful laughter, squeezing the older man in his arms, peppering kisses all over his face before capturing his lips again in a more passionate kiss, nibbling and kneading on his lips happily. "Just wait until we get in. I doubt the movie will be blowjob-worthy tho. Actually it would be a real bad thing if we got horny over it." Even now he could not control his laughter, feeling more than a little amused.

"Babe? They are playing re-re-runs of 'Frozen'. I am seriously taking you there. Best date ever or what?" The taller man kissed his jaw up to his ear, stopping to nibble on the earlobe before stopping abruptly, grinning his ear to ear.

"You gotta feel like you are 12 again beautiful. Aren't my idea just the best?" He fake-boasted, only trying to keep his mood up and cheerful. It looked like the cinema idea had been rather good in the end, despite him having his doubts in the begining. The older man was back to smiling, so his objective was succesfully achieved.

Enjoying the sounds of the other man’s laughter, the delicate-looking boy buried his face into the other man’s neck; peppering his neck with kisses. Moaning lightly as the other man, the beautiful boy played with his hair; kneading his lips back against the blonde haired man. Nipping the other man’s lips, the pretty boy smiled brightly; pulling away slightly. “Oh? Is it a kids film? I-I haven’t watched a lot of movies.

“Frozen?” Knitting his eyebrows together in confusion, the raven haired boy tilted his head cutely; gently running his fingers against the bare flesh of his neck. “I’m sorry but I do not know the film … I’ve watched the Little Mermaid and it’s a Wonderful Life at Christmas. That's about it.” Chewing on his fat bottom lip, the pretty boy blushed lightly; trying not to make it obvious that he was embarrassed from his lack of knowledge.

Grinning from ear to ear, the beautiful boy squealed in excitement; kissing the younger man for the final time. Sliding out of the door, the blue-eyed boy hopped off the other man’s lap to get out of the car. “C’mon!! I don’t want to miss anything!! I wanna get in first!!”

Guest Eornostlice

The movie was meant much like a joke supposed to get the other a little happy so he definitely did not expect such an innocently ezcited reaction. It wasn't like Mauri was complaining, his own mood through the roof. Mirroring the older male's grin, he climbed out, making sure to lock and secure the doors before taking Dmitri's hand and dragging him towards the fairly small cinema. Finding a kids' film in bigger ones seemed rather impossible afterall so there was no alternative. Not that the blue eyed man would mind anyways.

"Two adults. Frozen." The blonde was obviously going to pay for it since it had been his idea and would not accept things any other way, so it was not exactly up for debate as a ticket was pointed towards the raven. "It came out actually quite a bit of time ago but i think you will like it." His mood did not drop at all even with the not so subtle stares they were given, especially from the cashier.

"Ah right. They have snacks too. Soda? Popcorn? Should we get anything?" Whoa. The model was beyond bubbly, the simple smile on the older man's face seeming to have gotten him in a state similar to that of being high. It was definitely the best explanation.

Buzzing with excitement, the beautiful boy trailed behind the other man as he pulled him along; not letting go of his hand. Looking around the theatre in awe, the pretty boy noticed that they seemed to be the only people around their age; the rest being children and parents. Making sure to stay close to the other man, the delicate-looking boy walked along to the ticket stand with the younger man; watching the exchange.

When it became clear that the blonde haired man was paying, the blue-eyed boy immediately protested; feeling his cheeks heat up. “I-I could help pay!” Obviously, it was a lie. He barely had a coin to his name. However, he did not wish to tell the other man for some reason, not wanting to seem as if he was only with the lilac-eyed man for his money.

Cuddling into the other man as he looked over at the confectionary sand, the beautiful boy only blushed lighter; not wanting to tell the other man that he could not afford anything. Of course, those brightly coloured soda cups, slushes, jelly worms and the mass mound of popcorn was very appealing to the eye and stomach; Dmitri didn’t want the younger man to feel the need to buy it for him. “ … N-No, thank you.”

Guest Eornostlice

"You're my date. I pay. That is how it works so shut up." He did not even bat an eye to the man's protests, hugging the raven with a pout. This was something he was not used to at all- having a date that was so reluctant on asking for anything else other than his own company. In a sense, it was sweet and heartwarming, in another, it sort of felt unfair. So be it. Then he would not even ask.

"Two of soda, pepsi will do fine, one of popcorn, two of the bags of gummy bears or whatever those are please." He let go of Dmitri only to stick his tongue out for the raven like a child, sign that he was not exactly going to listen. The slushies were left out considering the unfriendly weather, a cold being the last thing on the 'to buy' list, as if he could have read the other's mind. He had always have a sweet tooth, so his choice was not exactly all thay strange.

"I told you: I am going to spoil you. If you do not tell me what you prefer, I will just do as I please. And right now we are good to go. I wanna sit in the back. Any complaints? " He grinned, half-quoting his own words from earlier that day, passing the beautiful man the big popcorn bucket and his own cup of soda.

Flushing as the younger man spoke, the beautiful boy cuddled into his hug; pressing a kiss against his lips. Wrapping his arms around his neck, the pretty boy depended the kiss dramatically; moving his body closer to the other. Nibbling against his lip, the delicate looking boy moaned lightly; forgetting about the other people surrounding them. Pulling away reluctantly, the blue eyed boy held onto his ticket for dear life; not wishing to loose it.

Eyes widening slightly, the pretty boy felt his ears burn read as the handsome man practically read his mind. Snuggling into his hold, the beautiful boy smiled happily; holding onto his hands. "Y-You really didn't need to ... I had just eaten, but thank you Maur." Kissing the younger mans lips, the raven haired boy slipped his tongue into the other mans mouth; flicking his younger against his own.

Removing his mouth from the handsome mans to tease him, the feminine looking boy held onto the items that the other man gave him; smiling down at the food. "The back is fine, I do not mind being spoilt by you; whatever makes your happy is what I want." Standing close to the other man, the beautiful rested his head onto the blonde haired mans shoulder; fluttering his eyes closed.