One More Kiss (Snoopycake x Eornostlice)

Snoopycake

Listening to the younger man's words, the delicate-looking boy blushed lightly; flickering his eyes up to meet the handsome man. Once the head of the other man’s shaft was wet, the pretty boy puckered his plush lips to blow onto the area; wanting to tease the other man dry. Looking back up at the handsome man, the beautiful boy watched his reaction as his lips ghosted over the swollen cock. “Me? Trust me baby. I can keep up. And for the torturing; who doesn’t?” The blue eyed boy smirked before pinching the other man’s thigh.

Wrapping his lips around the head of the blonde-haired man's member, the feminine looking boy easily slid down the large shaft down his soft throat; his jaw slack from the size. Staring up at the handsome man, the pretty boy gripped onto the younger man’s upper thighs until his nose got buried in the small amount of pubic hair.

Hollowing out his cheeks, the beautiful boy bobbed his head up and down the cock; flicking his tongue every now and again. Increasing the speed, the small man used one hand to palm his own; much smaller member. Mewling around the shaft in his mouth, the delicate-looking boy fluttered his eyes shut; thrusting in his hand in desperate need for friction.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

Guest Eornostlice

For all the teasing an dbig words, Dmitri was still absolurely adorable as if breathtakingly beautiful was not enough. The teasing was making him unable to stay calm, his breathing irregular. "Ow-" Of course he'd have to pinch. "That is quite mean- uh-" his mouth closed before he could whin, the feeling of the raven's soft lips wrapping around his cock making him groan.

Fuck. He wanted to close his eyes and enjoy the pleasure but did not want to take his eyes off Dmitri. He was definitely experienced, being able to take it all in so easily, those blue eyes staring up at him. Shit. Whoever had said that men gave the best blowjobs wasn't wrong. He felt like some naive virgin getting sucked off, the wetness, warmth and even the vibrations as Dmitri moaned turning into pure pleasure. There was no way in hell he would be able to last as much as usual.

"Fuck- damn it to hell babe- Ugh- That is so good. You are too good at this." his hand was back to stroking the short locks of hair, fighting the urge to just thrust inside the raven's mouth, but being unable to stop himself from lightly pressing down on his head.

"If you keep it up like that for too long- I really won't last." If only he could also see the way he was wantonly stroking himself.

Slowly removing his mouth from the handsome man’s large, throbbing men, the delicate-looking boy smiled up at the blonde haired man; using his soft hands to continue the movement of his mouth. Smiling sweetly, the beautiful boy was happy that he could please the other man; kissing the base every now and again. Leaning up to the violet-eyed man, the pretty boy kissed him lovingly; moaning every now and again.

“You gonna cum for me baby?”

Continuing to rub his small dick in his other hand, the blue-eyed boy moaned lightly; rutting against the bed. He didn’t understand how he was going to last, pretty much almost came right then.

“M-Maur … I-I need you t-to fuck me … But I want to finish you off first.”

Placing his plump lips back onto the younger man’s large cock, the raven haired boy gently deep throated the taller man’s member; hollowing his cheeks yet again. Bobbing his head up and down on the enlarged dick, increasing the speed; wanting the blonde haired man to cum.

Whimpering sweetly, the delicate-looking boy paused his sucking to cum in his hands; feeling immense pleasure spread throughout him. Moaning around the taller man’s dick, the beautiful boy began to pant; recovering from his high orgasm.

Guest Eornostlice

Every touch and kiss was basically Dmitri straight-up shoving the blonde closer and closer to his own climax. The most delicious parts were the blue-eyed man's voice, teasing and asking to be fucked, moaning so sweetly. He could feel the tension building up in his lower abdomen, a tingling sort of sensation, getting stronger and stronger.

He needed to scrunch up his eyes, his toes curling up at the sight of the older man's face as he came, his plush lips still wrapped around his cock as if still not willing to give it up. Fuck. Just. Fuck. "Babe. Move awa- uh-" His face flushed red. With basically no stimulation other than the soft feel of the other's unmoving lips, the slight vibration as he moaned and the visuals alone he felt his own breath hitch and he threw his head back unable to stop the sensation from spreading throughout his entire body more than for a few mere fragments of a second, his grip on the male's hair instinctively tightening, the pleasure hitting him over and over as he came.

His body tensed as he seemed to experience one of the most intense climaxes he ever felt, seeming to last forever.

"Oh fuck." He swore breathlessly, trying to calm down. That just happened.

He seriously tripped over the edge with just that. His other hand covered his face in utter embarrassment. "Oh my fucking God."

Watching the younger man, the delicate-looking boy was surprised when the taller man shot his hot cum down his throat. Swallowing the excessive amount of liquid, the beautiful boy gently and slowly removed his mouth from the flaccid cock. Licking the limp member clean, the pretty boy gave small kitten licks until he was happy that the blonde haired boy was clean.

Laughing up at the handsome man, the beautiful boy stood up slowly; crawling over to cuddle him. Brushing some fallen strands of hair out of the violet-eyed boy, the pretty boy smiled sweetly; removing the hand that the younger man covered his mouth. Pressing a soft kiss against the other’s, the delicate-looking boy ran his thin fingers through the taller man’s hair. “Did you really just cum from my mouth and face?” The beautiful boy teased; pressing a gentle kiss against the other man’s nose. “That’s so sweet.~~”

Wrapping his skinny arms around his neck, the delicate-looking boy sat back down on the younger man’s lap; placing one last teasing kiss. “Like I promised you can fuck me … B-But I would rather you make love to me b-but … “ Blushing red, the beautiful boy played with his hair; realising how cheesy he sounded.

Guest Eornostlice

"Shut up." He was laughing at himself at this point, his face burning. The hand was removed from his face reluctantly. "If you tease me now, I will probably die." The blonde needed a deep breath and had to keep his mind away from it. That did not happen even when he was a virgin what the fuck. It was as if his body was reminding him that things were rather strange when it was about Dmitri anyways- he fell in love with the man in less than 24 hours, sort of broke up (? despite not being officially together) for three months and now everything was back to square one, all happiness and awkwardly cheesy things.

“Like I promised you can fuck me … B-But I would rather you make love to me b-but … “

The blonde's face got serious almost instantly, his gaze turning gentle. Placing his hand on Dmitri's cheek lovingly, stroking it, he went for a kiss. A sweet kiss, as short as their very first one three months back when he was thrown into confusion, but with different feelings attached to it.

"I won't 'fuck you'. At least not now." He pressed their foreheads together. "What do you think we are doing here, stupid? I said I'd ravish and spoil you." He never actually worded it properly huh? Well not that words were easy. The embarrassment was real. "Uh- I want to make you mine, all strings attached, not planning to let you wave me off. All along I WAS planning on 'making love' to you. If you want me to 'fuck you', it will be some day in the future when we are both piss drunk or just feeling batshit crazy."

Mauri felt strangely nervous, as if he was actually proposing to the man in front of him. He was basically drowning in sap. He hung his head im defeat with a sigh.

"What I am saying is that I am not using you for your body- or whatever. Uh. If you are unsure we don't even have to go further... I mean..." Alright. Words are way harder to find than they seem. "OK. So hear me out. I am a complete sap and want to make things... 'special' or something. And there is no rush. Alright? S-so we don't have to."

Yup. He was sure he'd stutter.

Smiling sweetly at the other man, the Russian boy giggled at the younger man’s embarrassment. “No no no!! Maur, I think it’s sweet. I’ve never been with a guy who enjoyed himself as much as you~” The blue-eyed boy teased, pressing small kisses against the other man’s face. Playing with the taller man’s hair, the beautiful boy gently cuddled into the larger man’s arms; enjoying the embrace. Burying his face into the violet-eyed boy’s neck, the adorable boy picked up the older hands hand; shifting so he had his back pressed against the other man’s front so that the other man’s body loomed over him comfortingly.

Stroking his hands, the pretty boy brushed his fingers along the younger man’s calloused hands; admiring how different both of them looked. Cuddling happily with the taller man, the beautiful boy tilted his head back to look up at the blonde haired man; kissing the other man’s jaw. Feeling his heart flutter from the younger man's words, the beautiful couldn’t remember the last time he had such romantic feelings towards another. He must truly be in love.

“ … L-Let’s make it happen naturally, yes? If it happens today or it doesn’t happen today; it does not matter to me. It will be special no matter what. Unless your gonna go all candle-lit dinner, rose petals and seductive music, then okay~” The pretty boy teased, peppering kisses along the younger man’s jaw.

“ … I-I umm … I know its a weird question, but do you own a bath?”

Guest Eornostlice

'Well I've never been this embarrassingly cheesy with anyone before so this is new to me too.' was what he would have wanted to say but his embarrassment held him back. Alright. He had been so sappy from the moment they entered the house- someone could seriously make a shitton of mapple syrup out of it. He just enjoyed the feeling of closeness, letting the blue-eyed boy play with his hands as he wished. Dmitri's hands were delicate and soft, just like the rest of his body. How addicting. And scary. He was too delicate. The image of the apes beating the shit out of the raven replayed in his mind for a moment, making the blonde frown.

If he started thinking too much, he would be doing crazy shit. Instead, the other's words were worth listening to. The frown vanished slowly. Dmitri was safe.

And as a matter of fact, rose petals and all that was way over the top, but a date actually sounded good. Where would you take a guy for a date though? Dmitri did not seem like the type interested in any of his usual hangout locations which were all weirdly enough bars and pubs. Alright on another thought, who the fuck would have a date in a bar? And why a bar? Cool. He told take bitches out naturally but couldn't think of one location that Dmitri would enjoy. So fucking lame. What did he even actually enjoy?... He seriously had no clue about things like those.

"Huh? Ah- Yeah. Look to your right. That door leads to my bathroom remember?" But again. Three months was an awfully long time for someone that had only been inside once and he never saw the insides.

"There is both a shower and a tub. Wanna use them?"

Smiling gently at the younger man, the beautiful boy pulled his head down for a long kiss; cupping the others flushed cheeks in his hands. He didn't understand what he did to get such a wonderful man in his life. His past boyfriends would have insisted on the sex, with it being one of the major reasons for dating him. However this man was different. Kind, caring, thoughtful and his handsomeness was the icing on the cake. He knew it would take a while for his 'family' to understand all of this with his attitude and suicide attempts over the past 3 months; but he loved him. More than any lover he had ever been with. Even Adam.

Not really wanting to leave the taller mans strong arms, the pretty boy sighed in contentment; scattering small plush kisses along the younger mans face and neck. Smiling sweetly up at the man, the underwear clad boy pressed one last kiss against the other before removing himself from the embrace. "Yes please~"

Following the directions that the handsome man gave him, the older man made his way into the pristine bathroom; looking around in awe. Squealing once he saw the gorgeous tub, the beautiful boy ran over; getting flashbacks from his time with Dean. That was the only time he had ever been in bath and loved every second of it. Quickly filling up the sparkling tub with hot water, the delicate boy was ecstatic; he couldn't wait to finally wash himself with hot water instead of the usual cold back at his shitty shower. Glancing at the various products beside the bathtub, the pretty boy carefully picked up a bottle that caught his eyes; flipping it over to read the instructions. Pouring in the soapy liquid, the beautiful boy marveled as white foam began to occur; quickly shedding off his dirty underwear.

Sinking into the hot water and bubbles, the blue eyed boy let out a happy sign closing his eyes in pleasure.

"Maur? This is so nice!! Join me?~"

Guest Eornostlice

The boy watched the beautiful man slip out of his embrance and let himself inside the bathroom with a smile. Gods did he miss that attitude. He would probably have to call Erik and David later. They never asked anything but over the past three months they looked at him as if he had gone insane. Well, later that was.

"I'll be there in a minute! " He laughed happily, not even thinking of declining the invitation. Reaching out for his mobile from the floor- right next to the discarded jeans- unlocking it. Food. He still did not forget that the older man did not eat since YESTERDAY and they probably have a limited amount of time to spend. That phone call was still in his mind. He even knew what he wanted so he dialed the number while taking out two big fluffy towels.

It was about three minutes later that he entered the bathroom still holding his phone in one hand, placing it on top of the cabinet. Water resistant for all he knew as it costed a lot more than it was worth but better safe than sorry anyway. The towels were similarly placed there with a grin as he stares at the man so happily enjoying the bubbles.

The underwear came off casually and the blonde stepped inside the tub, which relaxedly fit them both -yet pulled the smalled body back into his embrace. "I ordered food. Some sort of rice dish with fried chicken and uhh some sort of twist of tzatziki sauce with pickles? Uh it actually tastes good. Chocolate-caramel cream puffs for desert?" It was comfortable.

Playing with the bubbles that surrounded him, the beautiful boy scooped up the foam in his hands; blowing the bubbles around the pristine bathroom. Giggling sweetly, the delicate-looking boy laughed as the falling foam landed in his hair and face gently. Looking around the sparkling room, the pretty boy pulled his knees up towards his chest; waiting for the handsome man to come and join him. Letting himself sink into the hot water, the pretty boy dunked his head under the foam; holding his breath under the water. After a while, the feminine looking boy sprung up from the water; gasping for air. Smiling brightly at his childishness, the beautiful laughed happily; shaking his hair to get rid of the excess water.

Blinking up at the blonde haired man, the pretty boy smiled adorably at the other man; small flecks of foam covering his eyelashes and hair. Watching the younger man undress, the older man snuggled his back into the other man’s front; clinging onto the strong arms that wrapped around him. Leaning up to kiss the violet-eyed boy’s jaw, the beautiful boy turned his head to pepper more kisses around his neck.

“Oooh~ Sounds wonderful baby~” The blue-eyed boy smiled, going back to play with the bubbles again. Scooping up the foam, the pretty boy purposely blew the bubbles in the blonde haired man’s face; giggling softly.

Guest Eornostlice

Gods. That smile should be illegal. Mauri could not help but laugh himself at the man's childishness, suddenly questioning their age difference. He was learning new sides of Dmitri -well surely there were plenty of new sides to actually explore anyway- and he found himself enjoying the hell out of it.

"Why you litte-" He scooped a large amount of foam with his hands, dropping it all on top of the raven's head with a wicked grin. Somehow the blue-eyed man looked all the more beautiful with white foam just about everywhere, making him look somewhat angelic. Of course with so much foam around the younger male just HAD to blow in his face and watch the blubbles disperse, completely taken in by the other's childishness which seemed to be contagious.

Were bubble baths that amusing? Because holy shit if he got those kind of reactions everytime, he'd happily push him in a cloud of bubbles everyday. Mauri was definitely staring.

"Hey you should show me your feet and try singing. I am not convinced you are not some sort of mermaid just now."

At least that would explain the way he fell for the man so fast, basically disregarding everything else, gender included.

Laughing as the younger man returned his childish antics, the beautiful boy reached up to gently brush the white foam away from the other man’s face before placing a sweet kiss every time he did so. Moving his plush mouth down to nibble the other man’s neck, the delicate-looking boy teased around the purple hickey that surrounded his neck. Going back to playing with the taller man’s large hands, the pretty boy tried to ignore the fact of the strange addiction and fascination with the difference in their appearance. Trailing kisses along the younger man’s collar bone, the smaller man curled into the blonde haired man’s embrace.

Staring wide-eyed up at the violet-eyed man, the beautiful boy burst out laughing at the younger man’s joke. “Did you really just quote the Little Mermaid?” The blue eyed boy giggled happily, pressing small kisses against the other’s face. Not that the older man knew, but the older man adored the film; with it being the only Disney film he had ever watched. His older brother snuck him into the movie theatre when he was little for his birthday. He loved the movie experience and had always wished to return one day once he had leisure money. That never happened.

“Well I sadly do not have a tail, however, I used to sing Albert to sleep when we were kids. J-Just a stupid mix of Russian songs and a couple of American ones that my mother sang to me … “ The raven haired boy trailed off, snuggling deeper into the older man’s arms.

Guest Eornostlice

"What. You like animated movies AND can sing? You were not perfect enough already or what?" He half-joked, his hands securing the smalled body into his embrance, running up on the pale bare skin of the man's back up to his neck. Wouldn't that be a funny first date? Taking the man out for whatver animated movie that was being aired at the time and make sit through it with a grin, seeing his reactions.

That was an actual idea. The cliche movies and amusament park route, coupled with eating out. Well alright, Dmitri was 22 so perhaps not what he would expect from a date? At least he could not possibly be going wrong with it? Even if it did go wrong, Mauri was sure they would be able to just laugh it off. The more he thought about it the better it sounded.

Tickling the blue-eyed man's side, the blonde placed a kiss to his nose, keeping him snuggled nice and tight, the warm water surrounding them like a blanket. He was proud of the hickey he had left, the teeth mark making it all the more obvious. That sort of buise could be made in only one way. "Hey I want to hear you sing. Will you sing for me babe?"

Blushing lightly at the other man’s teasing words, the beautiful boy shyly buried his face in the other man’s neck; unable to look at the other man in the eye. Cuddling more into the younger man’s embrace, the delicate-looking boy felt his body sink into the hot water; dunking his head under the water. Looking up at the taller man, the blue-eyed boy retrieved his head up from the foamy water; pouting childishly. “Stop~ You're being mean~” The raven haired boy teased, still blushing heavily.

Bursting out laughing as the blonde haired man tickled his sides, the pretty boy squealed whilst wiggling around the water; desperate to get out of the younger man’s ticklish hold. Panting lightly as the taller man stopped, the beautiful boy pinched the other man’s knee; grinning from ear to ear. “Evil! I’m ticklish you poo`” The raven haired boy laughed, leaning up to kiss the other man’s lips softly.

Enjoying the violet-eyed man's tight embrace, the feminine looking boy blushed at the other man’s request and teasing bite on his neck. Smiling sweetly, the adorable looking boy paused before replying. “ … Okay … B-But you cannot laugh okay? I haven’t sung in ages. … Umm … I’ll sing one that my mother just to play me.” Leaning back against the younger man’s strong back, the beautiful boy closed his eyes; replaying the words in his head before singing softly, ‘Danke Schoen’.

Guest Eornostlice

The red color seemed to suit the males's face so much more than the sickly pale color, he looked full of life as they just played around. Pinches ans giggles it really did not matter. They were pretty much like two children, just innocwntly fooling around in a world of bubbles. He kissed the man back on the lips sweetly yet quieted down, nodding once in promise that he would not laugh.

Laugh? That would be the last of his reactions. The blonde was not sure himself why but he really wanted to hear the other sing. He would have closed his eyes to listen better but it felt like he would be missing something of he did.

The man's voice was soft and calming. Perhaps he had unknowingly treated it like an adorable thing when he had been told that his singing used to help his brother sleep but he could definitely see it now and it was just as beautiful as his entire delicate being. He understood nothing of the lyrics, true. But it somehow felt emotional.

The lilac-eyed boy did not interrupt, nor make a noise and not moving one inch as he just enjoyed the sound. It was when the other was done that he snapped out of the trance-like state, blinking a few times, dazed. A kiss to the chin.

"You.... Are you trying to get me to fall for you even more?" It was surely a fairly old song, he could tell at least that much. Mauri's cheeks were red. "I wouldn't mind you singing for me every now and then. Are you sure you won't just grow wings baby?"

During his singing session, the delicate-looking boy closed his eyes whilst singing along; rubbing small circles on the younger man’s hands. Finishing his short song, the beautiful boy blushed lightly; chewing his lip roughly. Blushing red, the pretty boy fiddled with his hair; gently pressing small kisses against the taller man’s wide shoulders.

Brushing some hair out of his eyes, the blue-eyed boy listened to the other man’s praise; only turning a brighter shade of red. “I-It was alright? I-It’s kind of an oldie but … I-I like it.” Embarrassment spread throughout his body, the delicate-looking boy understood that the younger man must have been into all the more modern music rather than the classical he was used to listening too.

“S-Stop it … I-It wasn’t that good.” The blue eyed boy dismissed, continuing to cuddle into the other man’s arms. Pressing a loving kiss against the other man’s lips, the beautiful boy stroked his hair; picking out the remains of white foam.

“A-Are you calling me an angel? … W-Wow your cheesy~” The raven haired boy teased, pinching the side of his cheek. 

Guest Eornostlice

He had been right. Red truly suited him. But man did he suck at receiving compliments. Yet at this point, the blonde even found that to be absolutely endearing. Gently, the blonde pulled the other out of the water a little more, exposing more skin. He did not seem to mind the foam one bit as he pressed kisses from his chest up towards his collarbone, his neck and jawline up to his ears, the tip of his nose and warm cheeks, lips, eyes and even forehead.

Mauri simple drowned the other in kisses, still holding him. "You stuttered beautiful." Of course he had to be mean and point Dmitri's embarrassment as clearly as possible. He was a tease himself and would fail his role otherwise! Right? His grin was getting wider. "Or what?~ You don't like the cheesy little me?" Alright maybe he was terrible but today his mood was through the roof.

A buzzing sound startled him, making him stop and look for the source. Ah. Stretching a little, he picked up his phone and eyed the calling number before picking up.

"Hello?"

"Yes. I will be down in two minutes." The call was very short and he already shifted. "Sorry beautiful. Our food of here. I'll get out first." He wasn't that happy to let go of the man. Nope. He wasn't happy at all. Getting up, he rinsed the bubbles off of himself with the shower in a flash then wrapped one of the towels around himself, completely neglecting the underwear on the floor. "Use the other towel and get out soon too or I'll be coming to pull you out. You really need to eat." The grin was still in place as he exited, also wrapping a bath robe around himself.

Giggling as the other man peppered his upper body with kisses, the delicate looking boy cuddled more into his hold before replying. "Nah. Cheesy you is adorable~" Smiling up at the younger man, the beautiful watched him answer the phone call; deciding to press soft kisses against the other mans collar bone. Whining slightly as the other man removed himself from their tight embrace, the pretty pouted childishly; leaning over the edge of the expensive tub. Watching the taller man rinse himself and wrap a towel around his waist, the blue eyed boy rested his head on his hand before speaking up. "Okay ... I'll be out in a bit."

Following his eyesight along with the blonde haired man as he left the bathroom, the beautiful immediately dunked himself back into the tub; secretly not wishing to leave. His experience had been too short. Once he came back up for air, the feminine looking boy looked back at the products to his left; delicately leaning over to pick up 2 bottles. After reading what they were, the beautiful boy scrubbed in and rinsed the posh-looking shampoo. He hoped that the other man wouldn't mind. Glancing over at the second bottle once he placed the shampoo back, the pretty boy hesitated using the conditioner; he had never used it before due to never needing it. Deciding to use it anyway, the Russian boy gently rubbed it into his hair before rinsing it again.

Reluctantly, the beautiful boy got out of the foamy bath; copying the taller man as he got rid of the bubbles covering his body from the shower. Picking up the soft towel, the delicate looking boy gently dried himself with it; gasping at the softness compared to his own at home.

Wrapping the plush towel around his small waist, the pretty boy walked back into the younger mans room again. Curiously, the beautiful boy peered through the taller mans large wardrobe before pulling out a dark jumper. Slipping back into his boxers, the delicate looking boy picked up the blonde haired mans jumper; easily sliding himself into it.

Padding down the staircase, the blue eyed boy sat on one of the middle steps; waiting for the violet eyed man.

Guest Eornostlice

The younger man did not bother with the clothing, choosing to climb down in his blue bathrobe only, loosely tied. The feelings of bashfulness or shyness were not quite part of his personality when it came to exposing his body to total strangers. Wallet in hand he opened the door, his eyes meeting the delivery person which was not the same as before- a young woman, probably a college student with a part time job, her eyes widened at the boy. He sighed, completely unimpressed.

Mauri did not even bother to look at her sweet smile nor examine the girl, her gaze being similar to those he used to play with, completely taken in by money and appearance. "Thank you." He spoke coldly, paying for the delivery and also leaving a fair tip as always. He did not realize how hollow those kind of 'admiring' gazes were until now. Pft. It was as if the entire wiring of his brain had changed. How scary.

Huh? Wah. The blue-eyed man smelled of his shampoo, his own jumper fitting him like some sort of short dress, barely covering his underwear. Boyfriend shirt?... That was a surprise attack. He sighed deeply, his possessivness taking shape. Too dangerous.

"Hm? Weren't you supposed to wait in bed, pretty?" Mauri was back to smiling, kissing the raven's lips sweetly. "OK you carry these." Both packages were placed in Dmitri's arms without leaving him time to think. With his now free arms he scooped up the man, holding him like a bride. "I lied back then when I said I couldn't lift you."

Watching the younger man pay for his food, the delicate looking boy frowned lightly; disliking the way that the women was looking at him. Feeling his stomach churn, the beautiful boy tried not to imagine the fact that since there split he had slept with countless women. Chewing his plump bottom lip harshly, the pretty boy bore holds in the back of the young ladies head; wishing for her to explode.

Feeling his heart sore as the taller man paid no attention to her, the beautiful boy smiled brightly at the blonde haired man as he turned to look at him. Enjoying the look that the violet-eyed boy gave him, the delicate looking boy giggled as he got lifted into the other mans arms. Wrapping his skinny arms around the violet eyed mans neck, the pretty boy pressed small kisses against the other mans face; cupping his warm cheeks. "Of course I would of, if it wasn't for the way that women was looking at you." Pouting childishly, the delicate looking boy buried his face into the other mans neck; sighing in contentment.

"Do you like your clothes on me?~" The blue eyed boy teased the other man, drawing small circles on his chest. "I like wearing them too." The raven haired boy continued, pressing a passionate kiss against the others lips. Lingering the kiss for a while, the beautiful boy decided to deepen it before pulling away to tease the younger man further.

"I'm hungry~"

Guest Eornostlice

The raven was much like a sly spoiled cat. One moment pouting, the other teasing and the next just being extremely lovable. Mauri kissed him back, helping to deepen the kiss himself. Yet of course it had to end just like that. Dmitri was nothing but a mean tease afterall. Inside, the younger boy was smiling. That... was jealousy right now, wasn't it? Even as a joke, it definitely was jealousy. He actually found himself to enjoy it? Alright. He was definitely mean too.

The blonde simply took the man upstairs, not answering but rubbing his chin on the soft locks of dark hair lovingly, making the blue-eyed boy look somewhat even smaller. Of course he would be hungry if he did not eat for so long. Who knows whathe even 'ate' the previous day. He'd go back in time and slap himself if he could. this was definitely his fault. He would see it so it would be better now. It definitely had to be better.

"Babe~ did you get jealous just now?" he teased, placing the smaller body back on the bed, proceeding to open the packets. Everything was neatly kept in separate containers, not mixing up, the plastic tableware included. He should have probably gotten proper ones from the kitchen but the way back downstairs was long and he did not want to leave the man alone anymore. "Don't worry. I won't look at others when I've got you here wearing my things and smelling like my shampoo~" Alright. He was enjoying the teasing a bit too much.

The bathrobe was discarded on the floor but the man did not bother to get at least underwear on, plopping himself on the bed wearinf nothing but a towel. "Which reminds me. When do you need to go to your friend's? Should I drop you off? Can you not go?" The last part slipped out before he was aware.

Enojying being held in the handsome mans arms, the delicate looking boy continued to press kiss after kiss against the younger mans lips; selfishly soaking in the fact that the college student would never be able to do so. Curling up into the other mans hold, the beautiful boy clutched his robe tightly; in fear of falling.

Blushing as the handsome man rubbed his chin against his soft hair, the pretty boy reached out to touch it; gasping at the softness. So this is what using conditioner feels like? Normally his hair would be scratchy and tangled in knots. However, keeping his signature 'messy hair' you could easily run your fingers through as it felt like feathers.

Laughing as the blonde haired man placed him down, the feminine looking boy secretly longed to be back in the handsome mans gentle hold. "What? Jealous? Of course not~ I like it just as much as you do." Unconsciously leaning back against the violet eyed man, the beautiful snuggled against him; ducking his head under the tanned man's chin. After a little while of eyeing the food from afar, the pretty boy unwilling moved away from his hold on the handsome man; moving over to the food. Feeling his stomach ache from the promise of food, the blue eyed boy crossed his legs reaching to place a small amount of food onto his plate; apart from the dessert. Softly leaning back, the raven haired boy scooped some food onto his fork before giggling at the rush of questions that the blonde haired man asked him.

"Your thinking too much~ I've made an excuse so we have a good amount of time ... I-I mean I don't know what time you want me to leave." The beautiful boy questioned, fiddling with the waistband of the towel before reaching his fork up to feed the other.

Guest Eornostlice

The blonde's eyes followed Dmitri's motions, finding every little thing endering. He was probably hungry himself yet the fork was presented to him instead. Even though he already was convinced to have fallen for the man, his heart simply melted. It was a pure gesture of affection and it touched him to the core. His lips wrapped around the fork, accepting the food without complaint and similarly scooping some himself for the blue-eyed man with a smile, pointing the full fork towards him, his other hand capturing the one that was fiddling with his towel, holding it.

"I wish you didn't have to go at all. I want to sleep holding you. My parents are quite never home so it wouldn't be a problem." Not like they would visit his bedroom, were they to see the extra pair of shoes. They would simply assume that a friend had come over and would not bother him, being a bit too focused on themselves. Quite convenient. Perhaps it was the only reason why he was still living with them.

"But thay wouldn't do, would it?" He sighed, pecking at Dmitri's plush lips. "Your friends probably already hate me. I think it would be a bad idea for them to see me as a kidnapper too." He wouldn't usually care. Yet the man was attached to them. If he would have had to choose between himself and the said friends, then everything would get thrown into chaos again. He would actually have to be humble and try to hold his mouth around them, were they to ever meet. He let out a deep sigh, gazing at the man in front of him once more. "Ah right. Your phone number. This time I am asking for it."

Grinning from ear to ear as the younger man excepted his gesture of food, the beautiful boy leant up to kiss the other man; pressing soft kisses around his jaw and face. Giggling sweetly as the blonde haired man offered the food back, the pretty boy picked his lips to blow childishly at the hot food before wrapping his plush lips around the fork; staring up at the other man. Drawing his mouth off the food seductively, the blue-eyed boy smirked cheekily up at the raven haired boy.

“Let’s not worry about that right now? L-Let’s just be with each other, okay?” Smiling weakly, the delicate-looking boy kissed the younger man; snuggling deeper into the older man’s hold. Nipping the violet-eyed boy’s bottom lip, the feminine looking boy played with the taller man’s hair; moving closer to the other man’s body

Tucking his chin into the other man’s neck, the beautiful boy played with the larger man’s hand; fiddling with anything he could. Pressing small kisses against the other man’s collar bone, the pretty boy paused before speaking up; letting out a small sigh. “W-Well … I-I don’t think that they really hate you … T-They just has seen the wrong side of you … W-We can tell them soon right? W-Whenever you feel comfortable.” The beautiful boy spoke up meekly, unsure with what the other man would say.

“My number? Sure.” Picking up his stolen phone, the delicate-looking boy flicked through the old device before handing it over to him. “Y-You can add your name and number!”