One More Kiss (Snoopycake x Eornostlice)

Snoopycake

Guest Eornostlice

He needed sleep. He simply needed sleep for time being. The heat of another body seemed to stiffle him however, making him unable to even relax. That was not natural. He could not quite understand his own mind, let alone body. If it had been yesterday, he would have slept soundly after fuckig her silly. She was right his type. Small, innocent looking but with a wild side, small breasts and smooth skin.

The blonde closed his eyes. It should be the alcohol afterall. He had not slept before everyone came so surely, he was still affected. Yup. That had to be it.

When Mauri opened his eyes again, it was already bright outside and he was alone. Not in his room however and his memories perfectly clear. He cursed to himself, crumpling a piece of paper with a number on it. It obviously belonged to the girl whose real name, if not for the fact that she wrote it on the crumpled paper, he would have already forgotten. She was "Misha".

The blonde groaned. He had to clean up the room and check tge livingroom for any possible missed "proof". Most likely, he was going to still be alone for the rest of the day, but one could never be too sure. His head was still hurting. Surely there was also some photoshoot scheduled for the day, but his mood was simply terrible, nowehre near excited about it. Sleep. Sleep sounded way better.

He sighed to himself.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

Due to his brother having a morning shift, the blue eyed boy slowly made his way home; trying to ignore the harsh breezes that dipped into his neck over his collar. Unlocking his apartment door with frozen fingers, the small boy walked inside his shabby apartment; a tiny kitchen, a bed, some cupboards and a thin room containing a cold-water shower and toilet. Taking off his only pair shoes at the entrance, the beautiful boy gently placed them neatly to the side.

Moving over to this petite kitchen, the delicate looking boy looked through his cupboards in search of food; only to be met by tea and rice. Closing his kitchen cupboards, the beautiful boy moved over to his other ones; situated by his bed. Pulling out a turtle neck that almost covered his bruises and a pair of thrift shop old jeans, placing his older clothes in a basket to take to the laundromat another time. Putting on his coat and shoes again, the delicate looking boy made his back out of his apartment.

Walking to the supermarket, the beautiful boy kept his head down; realizing the stares he was receiving and not wanting to make eye contact with the upper class kids who thought they were hard hanging out there. He was glad that he didn't have work today due to the dull throb of his body; hoping they would go down before that time.

Making his way into the shop, the beautiful boy made a b-line towards the vegetables and reduced section; picking up at cabbage and a few jars of soup that had been reduced. Not bothering to see if they were off date, the pretty boy moved on; longingly looking around the more expensive products.

Guest Eornostlice

Mauri got off from the bed, tidying up the place. It was unusual for any of his parents to ever be home, save for a few hours every now and then and everytime, they tried to avoid each other, all the more so lately. It was like some sort of stupid game that neither were willing to give up, testing to see which one could last the longest, which one would be the first one to break the silence.

The lack of noise in the house was irritating rather than relaxing.

It was surprisingly still early in the morning- that was what the blonde realized as he checked his phone, ignoring three of four messages from either David or Eric, only opening his memos to check his plans for the day once more. That meant he had not slept for too long, perhaps a couple of hours. That explained the sleepy state he was in, along with his awful disposition. To top it off with a cherry, the photoshoot was scheduled for 1 PM, not in the evening as he initially thought.

"Fuck." He whispered to himself, not even bothering to shower as he threw on a fresh pair of clothes, checking for any hickeys that the previous night might have left. Luckily, there were none on his body, but instead he seemed to have gotten a nice typical case of panda eyes black tired circles surrounding his violet orbs. He was going to need make up for the afternoon and he was anything but a fan of the feeling that wearing things on his face gave him.

Mauri shut the door behind, set on grabbing something that could at least make a decent breakfast. Drinking could totally ruin one's appearance afterall, and for now, his face and body were his job. He could not neglect eating, no matter how messed up his feelings or mindstate were. Yet his mood was bad, so surely, a place where he would not meet anyone known was the best choice.

"Oh shit." He was halfway done with his shopping as he spotted a familiar shilouette, the last person he would have wanted to meet the morning after. It seemed that this was certainly going to be a bad day, having him mutter nothing but curses the entire morning. Mauri was about to turn around and avoid the cause of his uneasiness but froze in his steps.

Ah. He had been right. It was a particularly bad day.

"You. What the fuck is on your neck?" The blonde grabbed hold of the smaller man's arm with no warning, his eyed fixated on the deep purple mark left slightly exposed on his delicate skin.

Scanning through the different products, the beautiful boy picked up at small bottle of sauce; flipping it over to scan the price tag. Before he made up his mind on purchasing the product, he felt a hand grip his arm; making him yelp as he span around. Wide eyed, the pretty boy looked up at the younger man who was glaring at his bruises as if they had personally offended him. Whimpering slightly at the pain, the blue eyed boy struggled slightly against the grip; feeling his if his arm was on fire from the pain.

" ... P-Please let go ... Your hurting me" The older man replied turning bright red; casting his eyes down to the floor as people around him started to stare. He couldn't get himself to look at the younger man; embarrassed from forcing himself onto the taller man last night. The pretty boy felt like crying. All the events piling up was too heavy. Over the pain of his body, the bruise embedded onto his face throbbed harshly as if he had been hit by the gun again. The thin line of bruising around his wrist burned as if the rope was still there. The ghost of hands wrapping themselves around his neck was still there, his throat tightened up due to holding back sobs. He wanted to crawl in a dark room and stay there until he felt better. As for right now, his head started to pound from pain that soared through his weak body; tears dancing around the corners of his eyes.

" I-I just fell over ... "

Guest Eornostlice

The reply he had been given was anything but what he wanted to hear. He had asked for a cause but was fed a lie that would not be brought by even a dog. The previous night no longer seemed to matter, all his confusion and doubts vanishing the instant that he saw the raven's tears in the corner of his eyes. The shorter man looked so frail and vulnerable, something inside Mauri was just turning ice cold. He did not let go. Instead, he slipped the shopping basket on his arm, to be supported by his elbow, using his hand to expose the other's wrist.

Afterall, such a grip was not supposed to hurt. He was not forceful when grabbing afterall, only having gripped tightly enough so he would not be able to free himself, mostly out of habit. What greeted him was yet another bruise formed on the smaller man's wrist. Pure rage was boiling inside his veins.

"That's amusing. How the fuck can someone get those bruises from falling?" He did not look amused at all. "Please just shut up and give me your shopping basket. I feel rather fucking mad right now so I would prefer no argument." The blonde let go of his wrist, grabbing his hand instead. "Just give it up and hand it over." His words were rather domineering, a deep frown that made him look rather menancing present on his face. This wasn't the right place to talk.

Moreover, the older man looked shaken up. That view was making Mauri feel like throwing up due to anger. He was going to get some answers and have the other calm down, even if forcibly so. Whatever motherfucker did that to Misha was not to get away easily. Mauri's minset got switched to a one way kind of path. Nothing else mattered at the moment.

Parting his plush mouth to speak up, the gentle looking boy decided against it; still not able to look up at the younger man. Even without seeing him, the frail looking man could feel the anger rolling off him in waves. Feeling a few drops of water falling from his eyes, Dmitri quickly reached up to wide them away with the sleeve of his jacket. Sniffing slightly, the blue eyed boy felt his bottom lip quiver violently; flinching from the taller mans words. Weakly, the beautiful boy handed over his small basket; too tired to argue back with the handsome man.

After a while, the gentle looking boy tugged down his sleeve over his wrists; not wanting anyone passing by to witness his purple marks. He wanted to leave however the way the taller man held his hand caused him to stand rooted to his spot. The protectiveness of the man made his heart flutter. It was different from when his friends did so. It made his cheeks flush slightly and heart skip a beat. He didn't even understand why.

When the finally had the courage to look up at his face; the fragile looking boy blinked slowly up at him before shyly asking, "C-Can we not do this here ... I-I don't like the attention." Feeling his eyelashes wet from tears, the Russian cursed for sounding and acting so pathetic. He needed to get a grip. But for some reason the older man felt weaker than ever before.

Guest Eornostlice

Mauri's hear simply clenched as tears actually did fall down on the other's cheeks. As if he was not already mad enough. At this point, he was afraid he might explode. On the other hand, he did not have any idea how to properly comfort Misha. He was not used to this kind of sight- the Misha he had met was mouthy, with a fairly bad character and did not like to be looked down upon. Who was it that dared to destroy that?

"Good. Now be a good boy and just follow."

The blonde no longer talked, sharing the raven's opinion. He did not want anyone to stare. With both the baskets now, he headed straight towards the cashier, pulling the man's hand and dragging him along. They did receive a couple of weird looks but at this point he could not care less about any of them. The contents of the two baskets were scanned together per Mauri's request and he was the one to pay it all, without batting an eye at the price displayed, just swiping his credit card.

The grip on Misha's hand was kept firm. "We are going to have breakfast at my place." It was not a question nor was it a request; it was a full-blown demand that the older man had no right on decidin on. "Any complaints?" Mauri's voice was the same, sign that he was unable to calm down. Obviously the question was not supposed to be answered with "yes".

Blushing red, the gentle looking boy watched the taller man in awe through his wet lashes; his wide blue eyes shinning up at him. Continuing to hold the other mans larger hand, the pretty boy padded along behind him; taking extra steps to keep up with the man as he pulled him alone. Blinking slowly, the gentle looking boy kept himself very close to the other male; feeling safe and warm whenever he was near. To the general public, they appeared to be a couple very much in love with each other; causing him to blush hard.

Opening his plumb mouth to protest with the man purchasing, the frail looking boy tugged the sleeve of the other mans top to get his attention. "Y-You didn't need to pay for that ... I-I do have money ... " The beautiful boy looked up at man, giving him a small weak smile.

Out of habit, the beautiful boy gently stroked the back of the taller mans hand with his thumb out of habit. He was surprised that he had been invited to the other mans house for breakfast; wasting more money on him. He hadn't had a breakfast for a long time; it was a shock that the younger man wanted to spend more time with him than normal. "T-Thank you ... for everything ... I-I'm sorry to be such a annoyance right now." Gently brushing some fallen hair behind his ear, the pretty boy winced slightly as he brushed against the bruise across his face.

Guest Eornostlice

The groceries were all put together in one bag to be separated later on, bag to be picked up by the blonde with his free hand, without any room for arguing. "I do not give a fuck about any of that. Just shut up - just keep quiet and come. It's not far from here." was the blonde's single reply to about everything that the other could be thinking or saying, his voice not sounding threatening despite the crude wording. All along, he did not let go of Misha's hand.

If Mauri was the type to let go of his anger easily, this time it seemed to be completely different. Each and every part of his body seemed unable to calm down, his heart included. Yet he did not speak about it.

The blonde's home was in a good area which could be reached in a couple of minutes using a handful of shortcuts to avoid the crowds and the main road. He simply pulled the the smaller man along, passing countless houses, stopping only in front of a gray metallic fence to check for his keys and finally open the gate followed by the door, still with the same hand holding the bag rather than simply letting go of the other's hand. The gate was never locked, not even at night, despite it having a security system. It was one of the blonde's habits, to compeltely forget about it.

With the door open, the large hallway could be sene, leading in different directions trough doors and one staircase leading upstairs right in the corner. The walls were painted a pale blue shade and there weren't many decorations. It was only then that Mauri actually let go of the raven's hand, albeit reluctantly. "Come on. There is no one home tho so you will have to wait for me to prepare us something."

His usual sass was gone, now that he somehow felt that the raven was in a safe place, being able to calm down, even of just a little.

Blushing, the beautiful boy followed the handsome boy; realising how unusual they looked together. A small messy man with holes in his shoes clumsily being pulled along by a taller neat man that looked as he had walked straight out of a magazine. Not liking the way that the younger male spoke to him, the pretty boy decided to brush it off for now; not caring about anything other than the pain currently soaring around his neck.

Walking through the different neighbourhood, the pretty boy looked around it in woe. Ever since he was a child, the beautiful boy always he could live in a safe and upper-class neighbourhood. Continuing to cling onto the other man's hand childishly, Dmitri couldn’t help up a smile as the taller man lead him up to a gorgeous house.

“Wow … You live here? … It’s stunning.”

Feeling completely out of place in the sparkling house, the blue-eyed boy quickly took off his shoes; scared to spread any dirt into the pristine floor. Careful not to touch anything, the raven-haired man carefully followed the rich boy; feeling a sadness spread through him as the other man let go of his hand. Tempted to reach for it again, the beautiful boy lingered slightly near the other man.

Still glancing around the beautiful house, Dmitri was breath taken by the large kitchen. He had always loved to have a large kitchen. Even if he didn’t know how to cook, he still longed for one. And a bath. He had seen the most beautiful bath back when Dean took him to an expensive hotel due to stealing a large amount of money from a rich young lady. It was one of his fondest memories. He secretly wondered if Mauri owned on of them.

“O-Oh umm … There is no rush.” Tucking some fallen hair behind his ear, the beautiful boy took off his coat; not bothering to hide the rest of the bruise that wrapped around his neck anymore.

Guest Eornostlice

Stunning? Perhaps it was so for someone that did not have to see the same houses over and over, but to Mauri, everything was simply... usual and... stiffling. He liked the neighbourhood and liked the house, but what is so good about seeing the same thing everyday? It was the new feeling about the place that excited the raven for sure.

The blonde took his shoes and coat off, motioning for the boy to follow to the kitchen. "Uhh... Sit anywhere you'd like. Will poached eggs with mushrooms and tomatoes cut it for the breakfast?" Now that it was all gone and done with, he could not help but feel slightly awkward, not even able to keep his usual confidence. Out of impulse, he had brought home the one guy that had been in his mind the entire time since they shared a drunk kiss and were now planning breakfast. What sort of scenario was that?

Yet he was strongly reminded by the actual reason why they were now here as he tuened around, a second wave of anger rolling inside of him. "And more importantly... What kind of deadman did that to you.... and how bad is it? Is there more of it?... Under your shirt." That topic was the one that Mauri really wanted to talk about. The simple sight of such ugly bruises, especially the one on his pretty face was stirring something inside of him for whatever reason. That "something" was a very... very....

Possessive. A very very possessive kind of instinct. "Does it hurt a lot? I am sure there is some cream for bruises somewhere in my room. Also if you want I can help you mask them for time being. I am used to doing my own make up and-"

Shit it was so obvious he was freaking out over the shape that the male was in. He was not even sure what to start with. He had a ton of questions, feelings to vent and... a very strong urge to just hug Misha.

Continuing to carefully look around the others kitchen, the beautiful boy smiled weakly up at the taller man, "That sounds lovely, thank you." Noticing the how the other man had changed from before to less confident from his stance and words, the pretty boy continued to smile; holding down the urge to tease the latter.

Trying to ignore the fact of how domestic this scene was, it wasn't long before the younger man brought up his bruises again; causing Dmitri to cast his eyes down. " O-Oh umm ... Customer just got a little rough, that's all ... I mean, it is quite painful but I have had worse ... W-Well umm ... he tied something around my wrist - I don't know if it was rope or plastic he um ... hit me with his gun across my face and strangled me." Smiling painfully, the beautiful boy continued. "There are few more scattered around my upper and inner thighs but that's all."

Chewing his bottom lip, the pretty boy couldn't meet the others eyes; finding the other man's ... possessiveness attracted. He secretly wondered if the other man didn't mind the kiss, he didn't pull away. But then again, the kiss wasn't very long. Dmitri decided that hoping was the best he could get.

Smiling sweetly, the pretty boy blinked slowly; trying to process his slight ramble. It made him happy that the other man cared so much about his health. "Bruise cream? T-That stuff is expensive. I-I wouldn't want to waste any but ... I-I do have work tomorrow so ... so make up might be useful if you do not mind."

Guest Eornostlice

"Client?" The blonde quoted carefully, doing his best not to sound hurt nor confused , his anger instantly mixing with frustration. So that is how it was? He wasn't sure if he wanted to laugh or to cry. All of that thinking about the fucking kiss for the past hours, all of that thinking about everything to the point where he ended up opening a new door for his own orientation, for absolutely fucking no reason. Simply great. A kiss that made him realize he was bisexual and refuse a cute girl, a kiss that meant absolutely fucking nothing.

He felt a headache coming and his whole being seemed to simply grow much colder, casting aside any funny feeling that he might have had developing. He was feeling pretty strange but tried to cast it aside, starting on the breakfast instead. "It's alright you can just use it. It will heal faster. Using make up for so long will become tedious afterall." The blonde's tone was obviously slightly detached.

He felt that it was pretty laughable. A guy that is going to be 20 in a couple of months was that stirred up over one kiss.

"If you are into that kind of bussiness you should probably be more careful when picking your clients. Anyone holding a gun is a no in general unless...." His eyes suddently seemed to flash as if something clicked. What was he looking for...? Hope? Ridiculous. "Unless you forced to. " Rope marks and a bruise that looked like someone strangled him with all their might... the last part ended up quite heavy.

Awkwardly shuffling on his feet, the petite boy tucked some hair behind his ear; liking the warmth surrounding him in this house. Staring at the younger man lovingly, the beautiful found the conversation about what happened last night to be easy to talk about with him. "T-Thank you."

Blinking up at the taller man, the pretty boy chewed his plush bottom lip before answering the other man's dreaded question. "W-Well ... I was just expecting to give him head or something ... And when I protested he did strangle me, so I guess it could be considered rape. But he spared my brother's life so I am in no position to complain."

Watching the older man make breakfast, the frail looking boy continued to smile up at him; thinking about the kiss they had last night. He silently wondered if the younger male had ever thought about the kiss they shared last night. When his brother fell asleep, the small boy remembered laying wake; wondering what the other man was doing. How his lips felt against his. How he felt against him. How he was the perfect height for him. How warm he was.

But then he remembered. How guys like him don't date people like him. Even if he was gay or bisexual, the handsome man wouldn't be interested. He was ugly, weak and poor. Not the kind of person you want to introduce to your friends and family.

Guest Eornostlice

Whatever he was expecting, it most certainly was not the honest reply he had received. Mauri slowly turned around, having to blink twice in order to take in the horror-like scenario just described to him in such a cassual manner, as if one was talking about the weather. "What the fuck is with that...?" Even if he did not want to show it, he looked as if someone just killed his puppy in front of his eyes, his shoulders slumped.

"Why the hell are you even smiling... Oh for fuck's sake! You... you are shaken up aren't you? That is fucking threatening to murder and pure rape!" He did not sound angry. He sounded agitated and worried to the point of being scared. On the other hand, having been told that Misha was a prostitute for the pleasure of it would have been way better than the truth. His apettite was out of the window, along with any self-centered thoughts he might have had up until this point.

The cooking was paused even tho he was nearly finished, with the stove turned off. The blonde simply walked over, not even sure exactly what he himself could do, just going based on pure instinct. It was becoming quite apparent that following his instinct was a character trait.

Mauri crouched down, as if about to drop on his knees, wrapping his arms around the smaller man's from the side even tho the position was awkward and umcomfortable, with one hand finding its way on top of Misha's head. "You must have been so scared..." His voice came out as a whisper even if he did not plan for it to be that way. "You're alright now..."

Not expecting the other man’s personality to drop so dramatically from the truth, the beautiful boy’s smile dropped; blinking slowly at the other. Whilst processing everything, the petite man fiddled with his fingers before replying; trying to smile again. “It’s two options. Crying myself to sleep and wallowing in self-pity or just keep smiling and pretend that everything is alright but … I would do it all again to protect people that I love. It’s what happens to people like me. It wasn’t the first and it’s not going to be the last. … I understand that to the people who have not experienced it will not understand. The first time is terrible. But as time goes on, it gets less and less meaningful.”

Watching the other man stop cooking, the pretty boy blushed as the other man came nearer; secretly enjoying the closeness of their bodies. He wanted nothing more than to cuddle into his arms and kiss him lovingly; unconsciously leaning closer to him.

It didn’t take him long before he snuggled into the taller man’s arms, moving into a more comfortable position. Feeling tears beginning to fall from his eyes, the beautiful boy sniffed to keep them from falling out like a waterfall. The comforting words that the handsome man spoke and the warmth and safety of his actions caused the delicate looking man to melt into the others arms; never wanting to remove himself.

Guest Eornostlice

The words spoken as if the man was trying nothing else but to convince himself accompanied by the soft sniff that followed were enough to convince Mauri to just tighten the hug a little, not speaking for the longest time, just gently patting the other's head. It was somehow surprising to himself that he was actually capable of such sap; that such a protective desire could actually whell up in such manner inside him.

"If you want to cry just... go ahead, I won't look... and will pretend that I heard nothing after I let go?..." He actually meant it. It was not difficult to figure out that Misha was right. He had absolutely no idea what going through such situation was like, his life having been relatively sheltered in comparison. Even when he did get in trouble, with the right connections, escaping responsibility was not all that difficult. But what he knew was that he did not want to let the other go through all of that again.

He could as well admit it. That sort of possessive desire was anything but "normal". A one sided type of crush? He felt like he was in kindergarten all over again. Wah, he was quite horrible, comforting the raven with ulterior motives, guilty of actually enjoying the way he was holding Misha, even in such a situation.

Yup. He was definitely the worst.

Moving this head up to the handsome boy, the pretty boy looked at him through his wet eyes; finding himself breathless. Gently placing his hands onto the other man’s shoulders, the petite boy smiled wanting to kiss him senseless. Delicately thumbing the muscle on the taller man’s shoulder, the beautiful boy decided to reply; not really bothering to hide his happiness.

“Thank you for everything. It’s okay, I do not mind crying in front of you. … However, I do have a slight proposition to ask. Could you … not call me Misha? It’s just a name my friends called me because they could not pronounce my name properly. My name is Dmitri but I do not mind if you chose to call me anything else. I apologise for the unusual request, I understand if you do not wish to do so.” The truth was rather selfish. He has harboured an unrequited love for the handsome man. He wanted him to call him something special; that no-one else calls him to satisfy himself for now. Call himself something that only lovers would. It was quite pathetic really.

Continuing to cuddle up to the man, the smaller boy gently didn’t let himself be removed from the younger man. Greedily, the older boy stood on the top of his toes to press a soft kiss with his plump lips onto the letters warm cheek. To say thank you of course. I mean. Why else would he kiss him? Giggling, the beautiful boy grinned from ear to ear; not changing his personality for the depressing scene. “That was for cooking for a poor little boy like me.”

Guest Eornostlice

The blonde was taken completely aback, freezing before he could even reply on the topic of names, a slight blush coloring his face as he felt a warm soft sensation on his cheek. That was really an unfair move. He needed to actually take a deep breath, something inside his mind just snapping. His violet eyes bore into the other's blue orbs, his gaze steady. Mauri's face had turned serious, keeping his eyes low-lidded. In his mind, he simply screwed everything to hell.

Removing the hand that was kept on Dmitri's head and moving it on his cheek instead, the blonde simply gave in to temptation, no longer caring about the completely inapproriate timing. He leaned down, capturing his lips into a kiss- a longer sweet kind unlike the shy one from the previous night. He was half prepared to be slapped as he pulled away, sticking his tongue out like some sort of mischevious brat. The raven only had himself to blame, surely.

"What poor little boy? Dmitri, You're the one that's older here." Ah. Now he's gone and done it but at least he had no regrets, right?

With his whole face breaking into a grin, the beautiful boy cupped the other man’s face kissing back softly; continuing to stand on his toes. His heart felt as if was about to pound out of his chest with a blush spreading against his cheeks. Smiling sweetly, the beautiful boy felt hope spread through him that the handsome boy kissed him back; instead of a short drunken kiss. Or was the man just playing him around? He hoped not.

Feeling giddy from the way the rich boy said his real name, the pretty boy never broke his smile as he replied; giggling. “Little as in height you poo.”

Jumping up again, the beautiful leant up to kiss him; desperate to feel the taller man against him again. Wrapping his thin arms around the other man’s thick neck, Dmitri played with the other man’s hair; deepening the kiss after a while. Ending the kiss, the gentle looking boy teased the other male; unlatching himself from him and moving away. “I’m hungry now. Show me your cooking skills Shef-povar.”

Guest Eornostlice

The blonde laughed, not hesistating to go for the second kiss, which sadly ended faster than he would have personaly liked. He was not sure as what exactly Dmitri thought of the kiss, or why he initiated a second but ot was not like he was complaining. If anything, he was beyond himself with joy. This... could be taken as hope... right? Yet the raven was right himself. They both needed food. Reluctantly he let go of the smaller man, a grin plastered on his lips as he turned back to the cooking area.

"What does that word mean?" The stove was turned back on and the pan back on the flame, with Mauri throwing the mushrooms, thyme, pepper amd salt in. Only the eggs still had to be poached and that would not take long. Making such a simple dish would not take longer than 15 minutes altogether, process which was already halfways done.

He was taking his words back. A bad day? Pft. It was quite a good one, in a strange surprising way. And there was still plenty of time until 1. "Hey Dmitri. You exact age. What is it?" That was random and perhaps a bit late, but he did feel the need to ask.

Watching the taller man cook quietly, the beautiful boy admired how cute he was; wishing he could be greeted by this sight every morning. “Oh it means Chef.” Continuing to smile, the adorable looking man ran a hand through his unruly hair; jumping up to peck the taller mans cheek before moving away to let him finish.

Moving to sit down, the smaller man rested his chin in the palm of his hand; grinning at the younger man. Chewing his bottom lip, the gentle looking boy began to bit his nails; a nasty habit he was trying to cut back on. “Recently just turned 22. And you?”

Turning his attention away from the handsome boy towards his phone, the pretty boy removed it from his pocket; reading through his messages on his phone. Smiling at the heaps of texts flooding through his phone from his over-parinoid friends, the beautiful boy picked up an incoming phone call from Dean.

“Dee?”

“Oh my fucking god, Mish. Where are you?! Liam said he went to your apartment this morning and you weren’t there. Albert said you went home this morning. Everyone has been freaking out! Are you okay??”

“Hehe. Dean. I’m fine, seriously. I’m just having breakfast with a friend.”

“ … Is this the same guy Kellin and the boys saw you with?”

“ … Dea-“

Hangs up.

Staring at his stolen phone, the beautiful slowly closed his phone; saddens spreading across his face.

Guest Eornostlice

Mauri simply kept glancing back and forth, from the stove to the raven and the other way around, for whatever reason trying to memorize the new word. "Ah. So it's that sort of age difference. You have still quite the nasty habit at your age I must say." Obviously that remark was not meant to hurt however, the blonde was grinning. "I have-" He started and stopped mid sentence, having been interrupted by Dmitri's phone.

The blonde simply shrugged, guessing that it was important. He turned his full attention towards the stove, the eggs being already in the water with the mushrooms done as well. He did not mean to eavesdrop, but he could easily hear bits of the conversation from the other line, and certainly, whoever that person was, they were anything but happy.

Mauri glanced at the man as he hanged up. Dmitri's face simply fell. He was no fan of that expression.

"Did anything happen?" The blonde asked carefully, stopping the stove and pulling out two plates to put the food- which was all done- on.

Placing the phone back down, the beautiful boy smiled back up at him; not wanting it to ruin this perfect moment. Grinning happy, the pretty boy purposely bit his nails again before answering. “Stop it~ I’m trying my hardest to stop. Anyway, I’m sure that you have some bad habits that I’m yet to find.” The blue eyed boy teased. 

Leaning over to peck the other man's lips, the adorable looking boy grinned quickly taking the plate out of the others hand. “Just a friend asking where I was, nothing to worry about!” Sitting down, the beautiful boy didn’t take long before tucking in; moaning as soon as it hit his taste buds. “Oh, Mauri. This is amazing!! I normally eat rice, cabbage and canned soup. It’s delicious.”

“Anyway, continue with what you were saying. I apologise that my phone call interrupted you.” Continuing to eat, the delicate-looking boy kept on smiling feeling as if nothing good bring him down.

The pain of his bruises seemed to disappear for now as he looked longingly at the younger man. Trying to savour every mouth full, the delicate boy managed to slow down enough to look polite. 

Guest Eornostlice

He overlooked the phone conversation altogether, just feeling childishly excited about a small peck. "I'd name it halfway decent. More importantly... There is no way in hell those sort of things can be nutritious." The blonde laughed at Dmitri's eagerness, sitting himself down at the table with the plate, smiling as he munched. "If I only ate those kind of things I'd end up as a NEET in no time." He however did not go in detail about the importance of nutrition and the effects that bad eating habits has on the skin. That was boring talk he himself did not enjoy and he highly doubted the raven was going to find it interesting.

He smirked as he ate, rising his eyes from the plate as if he's been building some sort of momentum for a much more dramatic effect. With his fork waved in the air after stabbing through food, his smirk evolved into a grin.

"I am Mauri, also named Collin but no one calls me that. Will be nineteen until May so I am three years younger than you. Also my bad habit is sleeping in nude, reason why I never sleep in the same room as my friends if we spend the night over." The blonde tried not to laugh while he just "introduced" himself "properly", giving away all the information that he owed the raven in one go.