One More Kiss (Snoopycake x Eornostlice)

Snoopycake

Guest Eornostlice

They should have probably talked less and ate more but heck, the topic was fairly important. Yet it felt like the male was full of insecurities unlike himself. Well he couldn't really be blamed? Mauri picked up the phone- it was old and definitely not capable of videocalling, actually pretty surprising that it was still working. But he did not judge based on that. He simply thought it might prove to be inconvenient later on. Later. Now it would be seen as trying to buy him with gifts and that wasn't what he wanted.

His number was inserted under the name "Mauri

"What's up?" The voice of a male could be heard clearly from the other end of the line- the volume being turned up all the way- his tone making it obvious that the call was somewhat expected.

"Hey dude. I am bi and dating a guy so I won't be coming around to play anymore. Guess I won't be killing my liver for a while either." The blonde spoke effortlessly as if he was stating fact about the cold weather, not wasting a heartbeat.

Silence.

"... Wait what?"

"I'll see you guys later. Can't talk now." Mauri hung up, looking at the raven before tossing his own mobile into his lap carelessly.

"Alright. Now you can add your number too." One of his eyebrows was raised as if inspecting wether the other man had any questions or not.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

Pulling the plate of hot food onto his lap, the delicate-looking boy looked up to watched the blonde haired man’s facial expressions as he eyed his phone; eating. He knew it was nothing like the other man’s phone, not even bothering to guess how expensive it was. His phone was outdated with being able to do the basics such as calling and texting; he hadn’t found the need to have any of the extras. I didn’t help that his older brother stole it so that he could be even more protective over him; wanting to know where he was every second of the day. That might be worrying but the blue-eyed boy got used to it after the years.

Giggling lightly as the violet-eyed boy typed in the cheesy caller ID, the beautiful boy snapped his head up in surprise to watch the other man call someone. Curious about who he was talking to, the pretty boy listened in; his eyes widening by the second. Flushing bright red, the feminine looking boy cast his eyes down; feeling his ears burn from the embarrassment.

“T-That was forward … Who was it? Do I get to meet them?” Truth be told, the pretty boy did want to impress the younger man’s friends; not wanting to let the other man down.

Clumsily catching the expensive phone, the beautiful boy stared down at the screen; worried about breaking the mobile. Passing back the phone, the delicate-looking boy continued to blush heavily. “ … I-I’m sorry but I don’t know how to use that type of phone … “

Deciding immediately to change the subject of his stupid-ness, the pretty boy fiddled with his hands before speaking up. “ … D-Do you l-like music?”

Guest Eornostlice

Ah. So the man could not use it? It seemed to him that Dmitri was getting quite flustered but he did not press it. So he would have to learn how to use it huh? Fair enough.

"I do like music. But our tastes are probably different. I listen to everything that sounds good but I do have the tendency to lean towards rock." Pop, House, Dance, R&B, he'd listened to it all, and a fair amount of oldies as well but rock was much more vibrant. Well again, probably his taste in music did not come as much of a shock for anyone. His ears were pierced and his hair was kept medium, not to mention the blue tips which he dyed regularly.

"That was Erik by the way. He and his cousin, David, are the only two people I regularly hang out with. They are not bad people but surely love bad decisions- well not that I am any better. I don't mind you meeting them either." The younger man shrugged, hoping that he at least made that part clear enough. He wouldn't be hiding or go in full closet mode so Dmitri could just tell his friends whenever HE was ready, no pressure. Or at least he hoped the message came across. Erik probably took him as him finally having lost his mind. The explanations would come later.

His phone was just neglected for now, left on the bed unattended. "You should eat faster. It will go cold by the time you finally decide to stuff your mouth." He sounded like someone's mother, to the point he could hardly recognize himself. But who cared? Another kiss was pressed to the other man's soft lips.

Quickly picking up his old phone, the delicate-looking boy quickly sent a text to the blonde haired man; simply a ‘(:’. This way the other man could have his number. Playing with his soft hair, the beautiful boy curled his back to the other man’s front; leaning up to kiss his chin. Yawning slightly, the pretty boy rubbed his eyes slightly; going back to eat his food.

Smiling as the younger man talked about his music taste, the feline looking boy leant up to kiss the other man gently. “I-I haven’t really listened to more of the modern music … B-But umm we robbed some hipsters house, Dean gave me all the records that we took!! I-It was mostly classical but there was still some rock …. I-I haven’t been able to play any yet because I am still trying to save up for one b-but … I’m trying!” Smiling gently at the last part, the pretty boy fiddled with his hair; rambling on.

“T-They seem nice ….. I-I hope we could get along though!” The blue eyed boy bit his nails before going back to eating the food. Eating as much of the food as he could, the beautiful boy pouted; pinched the other boy’s knee. “You need to eat too1” The raven haired boy complained, reaching his fork up to feed the other man again.

Guest Eornostlice

The simple text made the blonde smile and he took the offered food, digging in himself afterwards wishing to please the man. In a way, he was not hungry, his stomach feeling full with pure happiness if that was possible. "I hope you don't confess to the police with the same enthusiasm love, I don't wish you to be locked away in some odd place." He was chuckling. He did try to ignore the name of Dean even tho he held no found feelings towards that person.

For all he understood otherwise, the older man was not exactly well-vexed with the internet or technology in general. That was not necessarily a bad thing but he did want to see the other smile. Mauri looked at his phone once more, entering his playlist and seeming to search for something. His entire list held over 500 pieces whiche he used to update regularly, deleting and adding new music whenever he was in the mood for it.

"Then wanna hear? My favorite song." The whole topic of friends was forgotten. Eric and David were not going to understand the sudden change and they would probably be suspicious for a long time before giving the raven trust. Especially after finding out that he was somewhat responsible for the mess he had become over the past three months. But they would come to accept it.

"Here. Just touch the screen here." He pointed towards the play button, the name already displayed on the screen: Simple Plan - Try. "It became my favorites seconds ago by the way."

Happy that the blonde haired man expected the food yet again, the pretty boy continued to eat his own plate; snuggling into the other mans hold. Laughing at the other mans words, the delicate looking boy pressed a soft kiss against the others lips; gently placing his plate to the side. Crawling onto the other mans lap, the beautiful boy held on to the kiss; reaching his hands up to run his thin fingers through the other mans hair again. Nibbling the younger mans bottom lip, the blue eyed boy gasped lightly as they kneaded there lips today; deepening the kiss after a while. Deciding to meekly slip his tongue into the other mans mouth, the Russian boy moved his body closer to other; his hands moving from his hair to cup the others cheeks.

Exploring the other mans mouth, Dmitri gently held onto the handsome mans chin; pulling it down softly to open his mouth wider before accidentally rubbing his hips against the others. After a while of making out, the pretty boy pulled away slowly with hooded eyes; not moving his body off the other mans lap.

Cuddling the blonde haired man, the beautiful boy watched him go through his phone; staring at the touch-screen. He noticed people on the streets using them but he never watched it up close. Smiling brightly as he marveled at the technology, the blue eyed boy tried to follow the other mans instructions; not wishing to disappoint him. Once pressing against the glass, the pretty boy jumped slightly as music started playing out of it. Grinning from ear to ear, the delicate looking boy held onto the device; staring at it in awe.

Listening to lyrics, the pretty boy smiled sweetly; wrapping his arms around the other man. Fluttering his eyes closed, the Russian boy listened to the music; smiling lightly. He enjoyed the song, feeling himself sway in time slightly.

Once the song was over, Dmitri grinned up at the violet eyed boy before speaking up. "I really like it ... It's a positive message."

Guest Eornostlice

He could definitely get himself addicted to the man's kisses. Perhaps he was already at that point. Yet making out had a different effect, especially with him being only in a towel and their hips rubbing a bit too close together. He had to gulp and pretend all the touching was not affecting him at all. A fairly difficult task but he was determined.

Mauri tried not to laugh at the slight jump, nestling his chin back on the top of the man's head, finding that such position was rather comfortable. The body snuggles in his arms seemed to fit perfectly there. On the other hand, whatever reaction he was expecting... it was not that bright grin he had received, and the big amazed eyes.

A smartphone was necessary. Definitely. No matter what, he needed to get him one. Probably making Dmitri accept it would be more difficult than aquiring it. Afterall, money was all he needed and with his job, getting enough -ignoring his savings- was an easy task.

It seemed that the blue-eyed man was not quite aware of the song which was practically dedicated to him, but that would not matter. Without warning a finger found its way under the man's chin, making him look up. His lips were simply too tempting and the blonde had no intention to resist it. His own tongue caressed the other's lips as if they were something sweet, his teeth teasingly pulling on the lower one before slipping his tongue back in. With the amount of kissing and making out, they actually had a fair chance of waking up with swollen lips the following day yet how could he just stop?

Blinking up at the taller man, the beautiful boy was surprised to receive a kiss from the other man; wrapping his thin arms around the other mans neck. Whimpering lightly as the blonde haired man teased his lips, the pretty boy continued to keep the kiss; gaining confidence to tease back to the other man as his tongue meekly explored his mouth. Pulling away his lips, the delicate looking boy placed soft, plush kisses against the others skin; down the column of his neck. Biting softly at the purpled mark, the feminine looking boy gently started to make a new one; chewing at the flesh. Once happy with the result, Dmitri pulled away to smile up at the other teasingly.

Turning his back to the violet eyed boy, the beautiful boy wrapped the other mans arms around himself in a protective hold. Looking up at the younger man through his thick black eyelashes, the pretty boy placed a small kiss against his jaw before speaking up. " ... I've finished eating ... Do you wanna do something today? I haven't been on a date in a while~" The blue eyed boy teased, grinning up at the other man. "You can impress me with your date skills~ B-But we gotta go to mine first because I will need to pick up a few things and I'll show you my apartment? It's quite shit but it's okay I don't need a lot." The delicate looking boy rambled, fiddling with the hem of his jumper.

Imaging a date with the other man caused his face to flush red whilst he tried to hid his face in the large collar of his jumper. "M-Maybe ... Maybe you could meet my family too? I-I you wanted to I mean ... "

Guest Eornostlice

Funny. He had always been so hung-ho about not allowing any of his parteners to mark his skin, yet he found it pleasing when it came to Dmitri. Sure, he would have to cover them up when going to work, but that was not seen as a bother now, despite being found so initially. Pft. He was much like a maiden in love, huh?

The blonde's first reaction was to check the blue-eyed man's plate, making sure that he indeed had plenty to eat before squeezing the other in his arms comfortably, placing a soft kiss on his nose and hardly resisting the urge to bite down. "It sounds like a plan. I want to see it. Your place." It would be a lie if he were to say he wasn't curious. "Your family as well. I promise to behave, alright?" Their lips met for only a short moment. Behave, he would. But he did have a word or two to exchange with the big brother. Surely Dmitri would have tried to stop him if he knew, so he chose to keep quiet about it.

The taller man flashed the beauty a grin. "But first I need to put some clothes on. We will take the car as it's still cold outside, alright?" He was dead serious about taking him for a silly animated movie but felt that having a date after meeting anyone which the blue-eyed man loved was actually highly unlikely.

Feeling happiness spread through him as the other man excepted his offer, the beautiful boy buried deeper into the other mans arms before placing a long kiss against his lips. Cupping the other mans warm cheeks in his palm, the pretty boy depended the kiss; dangerously abdicated to the other mans lips. Playing with the blonde haired mans hair, the delicate looking boy pulled away slightly to glance at the other mans hair; brushing his fingers against the blue tips.

His large blue eyes sparking up, the feminine looking boy jumped off the other mans lap; searching through his bag. Pulling out a black thin hairband, the beautiful boy crawled back onto the other mans lap before speaking up. "I use it to tie back my fringe sometimes, how ever I normally use clips." Reaching around the back of his head, the pretty boy tied his hair into a messy bun; letting strands all fall down. "Cute!!" The raven haired boy grinned placing a soft kiss against the other mans lips. "Now I have more room to make marks~" The beautiful boy teased, nipping on the other mans neck.

Moving over to remove himself from the other mans embrace, Dmitri picked up his jeans and jumper only to fold up at the jumper and slide into his ripped jeans. "I'll leave this here so that you have something of mine here~." The blue eyed boy teased, weakly trying to pull the other man up. "C'mon you lazy poo!"

Guest Eornostlice

"Cute? I'd prefer it if you called me handsome or something. " He 'pouted', actually not minding the wording in the least. Tying his hair was not something he was used to do but did not really mind either way. What he liked however was the way that those blue eyes just sparkled as the other became all fussy, much like an adorable hyperactive hamster.

"There is no way you can lift me with those mucles" Mauri teased, getting up with a grin, walking himself to the closet to pick some random clothes. A light colored sweater and a fresh pair of jeans, along with proper underwear- a pair of tight blue boxers- were casually pulled on as the towel was so casually discarded. It wasn't like the older man had not seen everything already -even tho he still did not but that was another thing altogether- so he felt there was no point in being coy. His hair was left the way that Dmitri had put it.

"Ah. So you've been sleeping with my coat huh?" The sudden realization made him chuckle and tease. He probably would have too if the jumper had been left there three months ago. Probably he would have stayed home instead.

Giggling, the beautiful boy pressed a small kiss against the other man’s lips softly before speaking up. “I think your handsome too baby~ Don’t worry~” Nipping at the blonde haired man’s pout, the delicate-looking boy pinched the side of his cheek lightly as if to treat him like a naughty child,

With his turn to pout, the pretty boy glared childishly up at the violet-eyed boy; huffing as his attended yet again to pull up the other man with little success. Watching the other man get up and dressing himself, the blue-eyed boy’s pout dropped into a small smile; walking over other the handsome man. Wrapping his thin arms around the other man’s chest, the feminine looking boy hugged his tightly; burying his face into the other man’s back. Breathing in deeply, the beautiful boy wanted to feel his warmth before whispering, “Meanie.”

Feeling his face burn up as his ears turned red, the pretty boy blinked up at the other man with wide eyes. “I-I-I … S-Shut up!!” The raven haired boy exclaimed, removing his grip from the younger man; jumping back onto the plush bed to curl up under the covers in embarrassment.

Guest Eornostlice

Whoa. He had actually been right? His grin became even more annoying, now pretty much from ear to ear as Dmitri jumped as if touched by fire, attempting to hide under the covers. Oh fuck. that was freakishly adorable. He'd definitely get a new nasty habit of teasing the man if he were to have such cute reactions.

Laughing, the blonde walked himself back to the bed, wrapping his arms around the covered roll, unable to stop. "Gods you are freaking adorable." He said it out loud, squeezing the man affectionately though the blanket. "That is my favorite coat you know~ Ah you can keep it tho. The image in my mind of you snuggling it while thinking of me isn't too bad~ Heh thinking about this was snuggling all you did?" His tone implied some not too innocent things and it was obviois.

"Did it smell like me?" He kept purposedly teasing, not releasing the hug. "It's fine though. If you feel lonely from now on you can just run here~ I will let you cuddle me instead." He was definitely going overboard but oh Gods was it adorable.

"What's with you hiding your face?~ Come on. Show me." A hand pulled down at the covers.

Blushing bright red, the beautiful boy curled up into a ball; pulling his covers over his head. Squealing as the other man wrapped his arms around him, the pretty boy burst out laughing; wriggling his legs around before pealing himself out of the blankets. Wrapping his arms and legs around the other man, the blue-eyed boy peppered the blonde haired man’s face in kisses; pressing himself up to the other man. “Meanie! … I-I like the coat me … W-Well I mean, it used to smell like you b-but not anymore.” The delicate-looking boy spoke up as his cheeks continued flush red in embarrassment.

Shoving the younger man off him teasingly, the beautiful boy pressed a small kiss again the other man’s lips softly before standing up. “Hurry up you slow poo!!” The pretty boy stated, running off down the large staircase; jumping the last couple of steps.

Securing the bag around his shoulder, the blue-eyed boy picked up his scattered coat and shoes across the hallway. Tying up his shoelaces, the raven haired boy yelled out to the other man before sliding on his old coat. “Mmmmmmmaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuurrrrrriiiiiiiiii~~~ C'mon!!” Zipping up his jacket, the beautiful boy waited childishly at the door, pouting.

Guest Eornostlice

The blonde kept laughing even when the blue-eyed boy left small kisaes everywhere, finding himself completely taken by both the red cheeks and the sweet laughter of the other. Ah crap he was seriously in love. It was only David that was sometimes sprouting such sweet nonsense about his girlfriend -despite being a cheating ass- but for once he could understand.

The kiss was still the best part of the teasing however. Mauri shook his head, unable to stop himself from smiling as Dmitri basically took off, running ahead. Gee was he in a hurry. The younger man picked his wallet, making sure that his card was there, his mobile and a pair of earphones along and stuffed them all in the pockets of his jeans, making his way downstairs as well but in a much calmer manner. "I'm here! I'm here!" He kept laughing, pulling his coat back on along with his shoes. All set.

The garage was opened and as promised he slipped into the driver's seat. "Don't forget the seatbelt beautiful. And give me the address. I've no idea where we are going."

Welp, he could at least enjoy the ride since things were not going to be that smooth once the man's family would get in the picture.

Grabbing onto his hand, the beautiful boy followed the other man to kiss car; staying closer behind him. Smiling brightly up at the handsome looking boy, the delicate-looking boy remembered the memories of being in the car with the other man; both good and bad. Sliding into the passenger seat of the vehicle, the pretty boy looked around; not feeling as if anything was out of place. “ … I love this car, Maur! Never get rid of it. Ever!!” The blue eyed boy pressed a kiss against the other man’s lips before buckling up his seat belt.

“Don’t worry. I doubt you really know the area, I’ll just give you directions.” The raven haired boy replied, reluctantly letting go of the other man’s hand.

Looking out his window, the beautiful boy watched the world around him; leaning against the window with not wanting to distract the other man with driving.

His mind began to drift towards his family, unable to think about how he was going to word this to them. A man he was desperately in love with and a family that watched their exchange 3 months ago and the after effect. Deciding to not let it get to him, the pretty boy smiled; enjoying the thoughts of displaying cheesy dates with the other man.

Guest Eornostlice

"No worries babe. I like this car as much as you do!" The blonde made sure that the belt was in place and kissed the man back before starting the engine. It would be a lie that he was not getting a bit anxious, his smile being replaced by a more serious face. It was not as if he was afraid of not being accepted. He wouldn't be and he already clearly knew it with no denying. It was Dmitri's reaction that worried him. Mauri came to see the man as somewhat frail and he would have hated to see him cry in disappointment.

It wasn't like he would let go once more just because some smart mouths with bad habits were going to tell him off. He's had plenty of those to tell him all sorts of things and if he would have listened to them all, by now he'd be rolling in his grave with regret. Wether it was his friends or family, even if they did have something to say, he would probably be sad for a short period of time then get over it. But he was not quite sure how the raven would react.

The lilac-eyed man followed the instructions, not being in a hurry so not going over the legal speed limit. He looked for an empty spot where he could park and turned the engine off. Inside thecar it was warm and cozy but the weather outside was still cold. He did not know what to say.

Staring at the other man, the beautiful boy watched his expression before waiting for the handsome man to stop the car; climbing over to sit on the younger man’s lap. Cuddling into a forceful embrace, the delicate-looking boy buried his face into the other man’s neck; pressing small kisses onto the other man’s face. “ … I-I understand your feelings towards my family … A-And I-I understand if you do not wish to see them today … I guess we could just keep it a secret for a little longer.” Pressing a final kiss on the other man’s nose, the pretty boy hopped out the car; waiting for the other man to lock it slightly worried about it being stolen.

Unlocking the apartment door, the blue-eyed boy let the other man in; taking off his shoes in the process. “You might want to keep your coat on. It’s not really any difference from being outside.” Walking only a few meters to enter his ‘kitchen’, the raven haired boy put on the kettle before looking back at the other man. “So this is it really. One room with a bed and a kitchen, a tiny bathroom to your left and a few cupboards here and there.”

Listening for the whistling sound, the beautiful boy went back to making tea. “I hope you don’t mind black. I don’t have any milk or sugar.” The pretty boy stated, passing one of the mugs over to the handsome man. Pulling 2 tattered cushions off his bed, the delicate-looking boy placed them on the small space of the ground; making them into seats. Pulling out a tiny, almost broken coffee table, the blue-eyed boy placed it to the side before putting his own mug on top.

“Sorry, it's not a lot. I would say that you could sit on the bed but the springs are broken and it's just a mattress.”

Walking over to pick up his post, the Russian flicked through countless magazines; sorting them into ones that he liked and ones that could be used for a small fire once the weather got really bad. After sorting them, the delicate-looking boy neatly placed them away; moving onto his only one letter.

Staring at the familiar handwriting and postage stamp, the beautiful boy pulled out a large box filled with identical letters; all with a bulge as if they contained something before shoving it under his bed.

Guest Eornostlice

Mauri followed, more than a bit curious as to where the boy lived. How he wished he wasn't all that curious however. His heart broke. It was a tiny place but that was far from being the problem. It was cold, and probably at night it would be even colder, even to the point where he himself wouldnt be able to sleep. In comparison to his own room, this place looked terrible. He seriously considered just telling him to always sleep over. It was both more comfortable and safer. But again, that wouldn't feel like home since his things would still be here...

Despite his bad impression he did not complain, just sitting down as told and trying not to look like the judgemental prick he was. He sipped from the mug and just watched the man do his things, not paying interest to the mail. The box of letters did catch his eye, but he dismissed it. It was only natural for him to receive letters afterall.

"I don't plan on backing down. I told you I want to meet them." It was only now that he spoke resolutely, putting the mug down and getting up to wrap his arms around the smaller body. "I am not that type of coward, beautiful. And I don't plan on disappearing only because they think I should. You're mine." He sounded possessive alright.

"Right now I want to go show my face to them, assure them I will treasure you and don't give a damn about what they think and then take you for a nice sappy date to fix the mood again. I even have the perfect places in mind but it's a secret for now. Any complaints?" A sweet kiss on his lips before he even got to reply and getting to deepen it was the exact way to go.

Blinking up at the taller man as he talked on, the pretty boy smiled sweetly; wrapping his arms back around his body. Feeling his heart flutter at his words, the delicate looking pressed kiss after kiss against the handsome man’s lips; deepening the kiss back as he nibbled on the other man’s lips. His hands playing with the other man’s bun, the beautiful boy pulled away after a while to reply, “You're adorable when possessive Maur~ I’ve told them that I was coming over now. It won’t be all of them due to jobs etc, but the main people I care about will. I’m sure they’ll realise how much I love you, so don’t worry.”

Pecking one last kiss onto the other man’s lips, the feminine looking boy unravelled himself from the grip; moving over to scavenge through his cupboards. “You remember that time I did modelling with you?” The blue eyed boy called out before continuing. “The money that you gave me, I still have it. I didn't want to open it because it didn't feel right." The older man blushed, passing it to the other man.

Jumping slightly as his phone began to ring, the beautiful boy turned his attention to it; answering it.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Ptiska. When you come over, you mind doing a little favour for me?"

"Al. You have to get over your fear. He's not that bad."

"That's because he likes you!!"

The pretty boy smiled as he could tell that the older Russian was pouting.

"Alright alright. Is it just the documents, right? How much we want it?"

" ... Errr ... I think we agreed on 6."

"Alright. Will do. See yah."

"Bye Ptiska."

Hanging up after, the smaller boy walked back over to the taller man; cuddling him. "Would you like to go?"

Guest Eornostlice

The blonde captured Dmitri's lips again after the call, by now convinced he was an idiot. "You... What type of fool are you?" He sighed, going for a kiss once more, nibbling on the man's lower lip and pulling apart, only to dive in for another kiss. "You worked for this. " Of course the envelope was passed right back to the blue-eyed man but he understood. It was making him feel all sappy. So using the money would have felt as if he used Mauri for he opportunity huh? How sweet.

"Let's go meet them. They must be waiting then?" The nervousness was nearly completely gone, replaced by decisiveness. He would seriously simply wrap his arms around the man, kiss him for all he is worth as they are watched and declare him as his lover for no one to touch.

The lilac-eyed man kissed him once more, kneading their lips together passionatelt before finally pulling away and letting the other go, only holding his hand. "I love you." He said randomly, grinning like an idiot. "So I'll just tell them exactly that."

Eyes softening at the other man’s words, the beautiful boy melted into his kiss; wrapping his arms around his neck. Excepting the envelope from the handsome man, the pretty boy smiled deepening the kiss; pressing kiss after kiss against the other man’s lips. Playing with the other man’s soft hair, the blue-eyed boy reluctantly pulled away from the kiss to speak up. “A sexy fool~” The raven haired boy teased, nipping the other man’s lips. “I-I guess so but I didn’t really think I deserved it … “

“Alright, let’s go. Yes, they are waiting. I’m looking forward to it!” Pressing a small kiss on his lips, the beautiful boy held onto his hand; pulling him out of the door. “You can leave your car here. It will be better because it will most likely be beaten with a baseball bat. It’s a really short walk.”

Locking the door behind him, the pretty boy continued to hold his hand; walking down the apartment steps. Moving to closer to the handsome man as they walked down the streets, the delicate-looking boy looked around at the scenery before speaking up. “Don’t look at anyone in the eye or answer anything.” Smiling up at the blonde haired man sweetly, the raven haired boy pressed a small kiss on his lips as he heard calling around him.

“Oi! Rich Faggot!”

“How much does the kid charge baby?!”

“Is that car your's cunt?!”

Guest Eornostlice

He did not protest. This part of the city was already bad as it was, further problems truly did not need to arrise any further. And if there was one of his possessions he did not want to see turned into trash, it was exactly the car. It wasn't like he was going to start anything even without the warnings. A bit arrogant at times? Yes he probably was. But stupid? Most times no. Alright perhaps the warning did make sense.

The lilac-eyed man squeezed the other's hand with a happy little smile. "Lovely atmosphere I must say." It was a joke, and not loud enough to taken as a threat or even heard by anyone else but the older man. Despite the shouting and overall bad place, he found that he enjoyed walking with their hands laced together. The difference in height was quite obvious and it was no secret by now that Mauri actually enjoyed it. Actually, wasn't Dmitri exactly his type? It was only now that he realized so. Tiny frame and obviously lacking breasts. That was one thing he would not say.

"Don't worry babe, it will be fine. I will try to behave, I promise." His words were sudden but he figured his attitude would have been a possible reason of worry.

Giggling sweetly, the delicate-looking boy pressed another longing kiss against the other man’s lips; linking their fingers together whilst sliding under the other man’s arm. Continuing to walk down the street, the beautiful boy watched his breath turn into clouds of white; leaning his head onto the other man’s chest.

Arriving up to the apartment, the pretty boy skipped up the steps; giving the handsome man’s hand another squeeze. “Ready?~” The blue eyed boy teased, pulling him up the large flights of stairs. “Let me do the talking first. Then you can chat away as much as possible~” The raven haired boy spoke up, reaching towards the familiar door.

Not bothering to knock on the door, the pretty boy walked into the much larger apartment than his own; placing a finger up to his lips and pointing onto the ground as if to say ‘Stay’. Calling out, the beautiful boy turned around the sharp corner into the living room/kitchen; jumping into the arms of Albert. “Hiiii~” The beautiful boy spoke up, pressing a kiss against his cheek.

Staring at his little brother as if he had 3 eyes, the older Russian was speechless as he remembered his past attitude the last 3 months; not understanding why he flipped so quickly. Deciding it was just his ‘personality’, Albert smiled brightly at the younger man; pressing a kiss back against his forehead.

Saying hello to everyone, the pretty boy gave a quick hug and kiss to Dean before speaking up. “Okay so … O-Over the past few months, I have been a such a burden towards you all” The blue-eyed boy started, not letting anyone protest as he continued quickly. “And I know this is going to be very hard for you to accept, but I love him.”

Walking over to poke his head around the corner to where Mauri was, the beautiful boy smiled brightly at him. “C’mon~”

Guest Eornostlice

Chat as much as possible? What was that supposed to mean? Dmitri could not possibly believe they would all sit iddly, drink tea and discuss the three months gap over cookies like retired housewives right? Was he really going to be ok? Yet the blonde nodded, stepping in his tracks and waiting there, deciding to leave it all to the older man. He knew those people best afterall.

The waiting was not exactly easy but he took the few moments to calm himself. If he looked insecure, no matter how little it would be and no matter the reason he was quitr sure those people would be able to smell it and instantly turn into wild animals. That was exactly what he expected from anyone around the raven, mostly because he himself had the same protective thoughts when it came to the man.

As he was called in, he did so with a smile. He swiped his graze across the room, as if checking his surroundings and without giving anyone the time to react or complain once more he reached for the blue-eyed man's hand, intertwining their fingers without any excuses whatsoever, his eyes resolute. He did not say hello- there was no way in hell they would respond to such greeting. Instead he raised their linked hands together and placed a kiss on the back of the other's hand, no holding back. That was his answer.