• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• misakixusagi

• Hana_Bara

• fatimaah

• Kasuku

wow i think i can name 6-10 manga make me drop some tears .....in fact i want to trade the list with others

since am run out of those touching yaoi to read lol :D

But don't have time to do the list now, will update or make a new thread for the list later ^^

• 2 weeks later...

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

In fact, it's humiliating to admit it but I did cry when reading the end of God Child (which is a Shonen Ai) I spent about a week whining and sighing as if the protagonist who died was one of my family members!! and I start saying "sorry guys I just have something in the eye, *sniff, sniff*" everytime I read Boys Next Door! (which is a Yaoi)

I guess I am a huge Kaori-yuuki-fan (the mangaka who wrote both of them) I've read pretty much all of her works!

you guys..if you want to cry, i suggest you read hana no miyako de and koisuru boukon. the latter may seem not cry-able but idk, i kinda cried over a few chapters

i just read the royal fiance and i absolutely loved it, however it didnt make me cry i have no soul, hehe. i am yet to find something to make me really cry. i hope they make more volumes of it

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah- I know I couldn't stop crying when I read "Heaven's Door" (no, it's not yaoi). It was a story about two characters who were suffering from terminal illness.

the first time i cried was at Junjou R when Usagi san asked Misaki to kiss him and he hugged Misaki T_T

Yeah I get that, For me its the scene with Misaki in the train station on the phone to Usagi and Misaki starts crying and Usagi tells him to cancel his ticket and wait for him. Reading From Me to You (Kimi ni Todoke) at the moment that makes me want to cry, its just so sweet!

I don't know why it is I never cried whilst reading in the past its something that only started happening the past few years lol..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Yeeeeees, but it wasn't because of a Shounen Ai or Yaoi XD

I cried rivers when reading Orange by Takano Ichigo TT__TT

Sometimes if I read a really sad part I'll cry without noticing; like I'd go to scratch my check and there'd be wetness.

I cried at the end of God Child by Kaori Yuuki, and I will probably cry again if I re-read it :cuteonion46: that ending was just so *clenches shirt* GAH.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm know to have a stone heart but I cried over "Dog Style" and "Koi to wa yobenai".

Now, I also get teary-eyed when a scene is about homophobia display or their families accepting their sexuality. It hits me close to home.