Ever Cried reading a Manga

현애

have you cry read some topic manga?..i'm yes..

i cry when i read The Royal Fiance it's sad..

when shou force Kairi say i love you to him when he rape Kairi..

It's soo sad :leaf7::cuteonion24:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• misakixusagi

• Hana_Bara

• fatimaah

• sharingansora

I don't think I have ever cried at a manga, I have cried while watching an anime and I almost cried while reading Gorgous Carat :leaf9:

Yes, I have.

I will be so engrossed reading and when I get to the really emotional parts, I start crying like a doink. I'm really hopeless.

I'm so affected by really good stories. I can't help it.

• Like 1

I did once , wad reading some bl manga not sure what it is called,but these guys were meeting in the woods,i,think and it all looked reak then it turns out it was just the ghost of the guy . I was well shocked n actually cried,really threw me . If anyone knows what book its from or weather its a whole manga let me know.

I did once , wad reading some bl manga not sure what it is called,but these guys were meeting in the woods,i,think and it all looked reak then it turns out it was just the ghost of the guy . I was well shocked n actually cried,really threw me . If anyone knows what book its from or weather its a whole manga let me know.

Oh Misakixusagi!!! ... I like the description and now I want to reed that book too!!!:cuteonion24: If you find out what book was, please tell me!

• Like 1

I don't know the book, so sry :x

I cried a lot while reading Fullmoon Wo Sagashite... xD

Omo, I cried like a baby, really! :x

Okay, it was kind of crazy... I already knew that Eichi IS dead (because I watched the Anime first) but still I was SO depressed after knowing that Mitsuki only found out about it (in the 3rd manga volume? xD) and I actually wanted to END reading it!

It was just too much for me!

Cried so heavily!

I stopped reading the Manga for 3 days, but then I decided to go on...

Oh man.... after thinking about it - I want to read it another time XDDDDDD

Ah moreover I cried at the scene in Inuyasha (the anime) when he had a falshback..

It was when the children bullied him and didn't want to play with him TT__TT

Omo, cried soooo much TT___TT

And I cried at Time Stranger Kyoko... at the end... >.

But I don't even remember why I cried ö.ö (so I guess I need to reread this manga - LOL! :DDDD)

I just remember that I cried a lot (because I talked to my friend - she actually lend me this manga - and explained to her that it was too sad for me... uff~... whatever... need to remember! :D)

Yes... I cry a lot while reading books or mangas, or watching some K-Dramas...

I acrually am not the person to cry "in real life" or for personal reasons (I mean stuff like feeling unwell or beeing confused or deeply stressed ...) but while watching or reading something I'm sooooo~ into it that I do feel too much of connection with the protagonists.... xD

I guess I don't have enough tears because I spend them on K-dramas and mangas/books! :D

Oh Misakixusagi!!! ... I like the description and now I want to reed that book too!!!:cuteonion24: If you find out what book was, please tell me!

ill see if i can find out, i read it online somewhere, and really wanna read it again but im sure it was just a short story or one shot,think he dies while on his way to meet him or something, like a highschool friend, so thats why there is a ghost instead. mmm its bugging me 2 now :) oh and i cry at naruto all the time when people die in manga and anime !

oh and i cry at naruto all the time when people die in manga and anime !

I cry too when somebody days in manga and anime...:leaf9:

I cried when I watch the Naruto "the death of Jiraiya. He is one of my favorite character in Naruto. I really miss him.

oh yeah totally, that was v sad, and asuma too ! :(

• Like 1

hmm... i'm easy to cry =)) especially when i get furious at st ...

so .....of course i cried sometimes when reading mangas :)

• Like 1

A whole lot. I cried during Alice 19th, Under Grand Hotel, Haito Diamond, Fruits Basket (every volume of that made me cry), and the list goes on and on. I've also cried during anime as well. I'm just emotional all around. :cuteonion24: See I'm crying right now!! DON'T LAUGH AT ME!! :cuteonion58:

• Like 2

ill see if i can find out, i read it online somewhere, and really wanna read it again but im sure it was just a short story or one shot,think he dies while on his way to meet him or something, like a highschool friend, so thats why there is a ghost instead. mmm its bugging me 2 now :) oh and i cry at naruto all the time when people die in manga and anime !

I'll help find it too! I also remember reading it somewhere. It was sad, and I did end up crying on that manga. I've also cried on a lot of manga's and anime's...like Naruto, Kuroshitsuji, Blue Ramun. I've cried on this one yaoi manga of Lavi x Allen where Lavi dies (on youtube), and I read some other sad YAOI MANGA's like Royal Fiance

I'll shall also help you find it! I've read that manga before as well, but I don't remember the name. It was sad how that happened, and I'm wanting to read it again.

I have cried a lot on different anime's and manga's. There was this one YAOI manga on youtube, "For You", and Lavi dies. I cried a lot on that, which I don't know how long I cried. I also cried on anime's like Kuroshitsuji (on certain parts), Naruto, Vampire Knight (where Ichiru dies!!:( ), and some more. Manga's are like Blue Ramun, and a few other!

I will try my best to find it! I've read that manga before, but I don't recall the name of it very well. I cried on that manga! :(

I've cried on a lot of other mangas and animes. One was on youtube, called, "For You - Lavi X Allen Doushinji", it was sad. Why? You should go read it and find out...it breaks my heart!

I cry so easily. It can be sad or happy or just beautiful scene ;u;

I just read 'Dog style' BL manga and cried two times, one scene were just so beautiful I had to cry and the end was just touching.

I can't even remember how many times I have cried while reading manga but I remember first manga I cried over and it were Naruto (that volume where youknowwhathappened to Haku) ;_;

• 3 weeks later...

The first time cried because of an anime/manga was in Fruits Basket when Kyo's story was discussed, like why the cat wasnt part of the zodiac.. I was a kid then, my brother was really annoyed because I kept crying the whole day. ;)

The next was when L died on Death Note, esp when I imagine that L even massaged Light's foot..

And of course, Absolute Boyfriend.. awwwwww I feel like having a heart attack :leaf9:

me...Not yet.

I'll cry if people around me cry.

I don't wanna be out of place thats why...XD

So..even if I don't wanna cry..I force myself to since the people are also crying..XD

• 1 month later...

I cried so much when I read the End of Maiden Rose T___T Partly cause manga was so good and partly cause I thinked that Claus will be dead... u__u''

I cried at the end of Complex .... the 2nd to the last page showed all of their memories together from childhood up to adulthood. It's a mosaic of when they are laughing, crying, arguing and doing stuff friends/lovers do. Then the next page showed the uke holding a ball as he drifts off to sleep forever ... :'(

• Like 1