Ever Cried reading a Manga

현애

Yes!!! I have cried while reading an manga!

The latest manga a have read was Mujihi na Anata, and I started to cry in the 3 chapter!! It was soo SAD!!! =[

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• misakixusagi

• Hana_Bara

• fatimaah

• Miss RED

Oh! I just remembered a yaoi that I cried on : Koi no Kawaki. That one really got to me. There's something so dramatically beautiful and sad at the same time in the relationships beetween the characters that it made me tear up.

I totally have. Especially when I am reading something heart wrenching or depressing. rabbit0 I try to avoid those types of manga until late at night when I am all alone so no one is wondering why I am crying over the computer lol.

I never cried when I read a Yaoi manga. At least I've never stuumbled upon one that really tickled my tear ducts and played with my emotions.

• 1 year later...
Yes!!! I have cried while reading an manga!

The latest manga a have read was Mujihi na Anata, and I started to cry in the 3 chapter!! It was soo SAD!!! =[

SAME HERE. Awwwww Nanao was misunderstood by everyone and later on by Aikawa :'(

I am a big baby when it comes to tragedy manga. I cry over every sad scene I read when I get engrossed while reading. It is horrible, but the book is so good, I can't not get emotional.

I get teary eyed when something good happens or something tragic happens. I think Fullmetal Alchemist and Bakuman are two. What happens in both, I won't say.

As a matter of fact, I am currently crying with a manga. Junjou Romantica.

I'm crying because of how terrifying it is. The things won't stop from happening. Please help.

I think i also cried with Seven Days. It's not because of the ending, you see, the ending was happy. It was when a week would almost pass between the characters and i thought that their relationship will be over then 3 But hahaha good thing it ended greatly.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a crybaby and have cried a lot in mangas... including yaois'... cause' no matter what gender they are the story will always be superb... also heartbreaking...

• 4 weeks later...

i cried reading sakura gari :'( i couldn't continue reading the manga for quite sometime when souma rapes masataka while he had his brothers death letter or whatever it is in his pocket!! i also cried when souma attempted suicide!! this manga can really make u cry oceans

- - - Updated - - -

i cried reading sakura gari :'( i couldn't continue reading the manga for quite sometime when souma rapes masataka while he had his brothers death letter or whatever it is in his pocket!! i also cried when souma attempted suicide!! this manga can really make u cry oceans

I cry a lot if it's a sad manga, but I was completely bawling myself when I first read the end of lover's doll... It's so sweet and sad at the same time :')

• 2 weeks later...

i remember crying at mister mermaid. the atmosphere was super melancholy, if beautiful in a romantic kind of way, and when subaru started crying in front of tatsuki i couldn't help but cry too.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh Misakixusagi!!! ... I like the description and now I want to reed that book too!!!:cuteonion24: If you find out what book was, please tell me!

I know this one!! I just read it not too long ago. Its called The Sleeping Man, its a oneshot in

. So sad ... I cried too ... but considering you know the spoiler now (not going to put it again) you may not cry... but its still worth a read. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I cried while reading Super Lovers. When Ren wasn't feeling good and the mean lady came and pushed him against the wall demanding him to tell her where Haru was. And then when Haru came home Ren looked dead. T^T That's so sad to do that to a kid. That's just too low!

I don't know the book, so sry :x

I cried a lot while reading Fullmoon Wo Sagashite... xD

Omo, I cried like a baby, really! :x

Okay, it was kind of crazy... I already knew that Eichi IS dead (because I watched the Anime first) but still I was SO depressed after knowing that Mitsuki only found out about it (in the 3rd manga volume? xD) and I actually wanted to END reading it!

It was just too much for me!

Cried so heavily!

I stopped reading the Manga for 3 days, but then I decided to go on...

Oh man.... after thinking about it - I want to read it another time XDDDDDD

Ah moreover I cried at the scene in Inuyasha (the anime) when he had a falshback..

It was when the children bullied him and didn't want to play with him TT__TT

Omo, cried soooo much TT___TT

And I cried at Time Stranger Kyoko... at the end... >.

But I don't even remember why I cried ö.ö (so I guess I need to reread this manga - LOL! :DDDD)

I just remember that I cried a lot (because I talked to my friend - she actually lend me this manga - and explained to her that it was too sad for me... uff~... whatever... need to remember! :D)

Yes... I cry a lot while reading books or mangas, or watching some K-Dramas...

I acrually am not the person to cry "in real life" or for personal reasons (I mean stuff like feeling unwell or beeing confused or deeply stressed ...) but while watching or reading something I'm sooooo~ into it that I do feel too much of connection with the protagonists.... xD

I guess I don't have enough tears because I spend them on K-dramas and mangas/books! :D

K-dramas make me cry soooo much... Some of them are full of emotion... I think the K-drama that made me cry the most was Brilliant Legacy/shining inheritance :_red_fox 18