Ever Cried reading a Manga

현애

I only cry when somebody of the main characters dies or is dead. Like in:

Fullmoon wo Sagashite, Naruto, Hana to Akuma, Sugar Sugar Rune, Fushigi Yuugi and Chrono Crusade. I've never cried while reading yaoi, but when I watched Ai no Kusabi and Fuyu no Semi I cried really deeply.:leaf16:

I hate to read sad manga where the main character or characters die at the end or in the middle.:msn_red_fox 12

• Like 1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• misakixusagi

• Hana_Bara

• fatimaah

• Miss RED

I like manga's that can make me cry cause they leave a deep impact on me so I read them all over again. A few that made me cry really bad are: Mars, Eternal Sabbath, Global Garden, Our Happy Time ( there is a movie too, and they both made me cry waterfalls of tears), Princess... It makes me teary-eyed even thinking back reading them T_T

I did once , wad reading some bl manga not sure what it is called,but these guys were meeting in the woods,i,think and it all looked reak then it turns out it was just the ghost of the guy . I was well shocked n actually cried,really threw me . If anyone knows what book its from or weather its a whole manga let me know.

I remember reading a one shot online with a similar plot to this... I can't remeber the name tho :(

Only about 15 pages long, it made me cry and cry.

Same with the one shot Chou ni Naru hi, and pretty much all manga where a character dies.

Fushigi Yuugi I think was the worst, when Nuriko died. I also cried in pretty much every scene of Let Dai, when Eunhyung was raped as well as when Jaehee stabbed Dai and so on...

Such a long list XD I really am a cry baby lol

Only once or twice but it was mostly for having a bad day and then reading a very tragic manga... It's the same with books/movies in general, if it's something very sad that just triggers it, I'll cry.

Just with Absolute Boyfriend.

I'm pretty hard to cry, I have to have a really bad day to cry....

Also cried after reading that manga..

and can you believe that I've cried while watching the scene in Junjou Egoist..

The episode where Hiroki wants to break up with Nowaki..

Totally cried there!

Well,, as expected, I cry easily.. :p

I don't think I've ever cried while reading a manga maybe an anime get a bit teary eyed because of the emotional scenes and if the characters are sobbing their eyes out it's a natural response.

I almost cried after I had read Sakura Gari, I think that is the only manga, but I do cry in animes sometimes

I cried in Fullmetal Alchemist when Edward found out that Nina had been turned into a Chimara, and at Hughs funeral, I also cried in Naruto Shippuden when Gaara was brought back to life and Chiyo died, from sadness and happiness

• 4 weeks later...

i m bad at cry....i'll cry when got an extreem word fight with my mom. so, just really moved manga who can effected me.....

like dekichatta danshi (i cant find the rest......T.T only up to ch.5) --> its enough to make me cry (i read it over and over)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrq0NPfsPTLwaBS0iSMmduG-3UJbrwvUPGZrhGKBUzGf6e7vvE&t=1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRg3P-q0YXcogKkgqlUAi1YZaJrBJD2oCaMVHtbGIdFSvUhkQSTGg&t=1

feel sad; fall in xxx (one shot), ame nimo mayuwanai, hyakujitsu no bara, komatta, etc

I cry in when reading manga and watching anime during the parts when it became too emotional..

Recently I re-read Ze, and I cried again when Himi was trying desperately to regain his memories... Ahhh... My Genma X Himi...

• 4 weeks later...

when i read Lover's Doll when i read the main character died and the doll won;t move again...when i always thinking of it i always cry just for that touching story..

Yeap!...a lot of times!

I cry especially when the author is my favorite!

I cry easily with emotional stories...I can relate with it right away thats why I cry...

XD...But I'm not a cry baby...especially not in front of others...XD

when i read Lover's Doll when i read the main character died and the doll won;t move again...when i always thinking of it i always cry just for that touching story..

and..yeap! The first manga I read was Lovers Doll!...XD....I cried also...it was very touching!...XD..Shin really did his best to fix Shimeji...T^T...time passed and it was soo nice!...XD

One Of my Favorite authors is Kazuhiko..the author of that..XD.

I cried when I watch one-piece when he burns his ship, it's not yaoi, hee? weird?? lolzz... I was really sad while reading Hybrid child and Ai no kusabi , I don't really like sad manga cause I'll really in the mood rabbit5

I am not the crying type... it is really rare and hard for me to cry!

the only thing that can actually make me cry always is music and sometimes dance.

BUt... i've cried reading manga, i think... and that happens when i have a crappy day... anyway it is a very good sign to make me cry because that means the story had a huge impact on me! ^^

I don't think I've ever cried while reading yaoi manga. Or maybe I did...? I think a bit on Seven Days.

I mostly cry when it comes to yaoi fanfiction, though. HEEHEEHEE

I think I've never truly cried on a manga. I've been teary eyed numerous times though. Boys Next Door... Love Mode, Ze (Yuki Shimizu's a master of small heartbreaking moments)... Viewfinder (Feilong's story got to me especially). I get teary eyed on really really beautiful moments also, like the rare parts in Koisuru Bokun where So-Ichi kisses Morinaga on his own, etc.

Thing is I think I need to hear the emotion in the voices of the characters to cry for real. Thus, I cried on anime (Number 6 being the most recent exemple) and, above all, during yaoi games (Sweet Pool made me seriously cry my eyes out...numerous times. This game is a real tear jerker).