Egyptian Sands (18+)(Private)

Sathenus

The guard thrust into Bakari a few more times after the boy came before climaxing himself. He pulled out, laughing along with his friends. "You really are a whore aren't you? No matter how much you protest you still enjoyed it." He fixed his own clothes before removing the blindfold and untying his wrists. "Remember that. If you tell the pharaoh about this he'll throw you out for being dirtied, especially since you liked it so much."

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Kotorichan

Bakari is overly sensitive as he feels the an thrust into him a few more times. Finally he emptied himself inside of him once again before pulling out. A dark blush colored his face when they laughed at him once more before hearing the man speak. Pleased to have his hands back and no longer being blindfolded he didn't respond instead he turned to face the guard who had spoken looking up at him. He could feel the cum leaking out of him and down his thighs as he stood there. Staying long enough to make sure they weren't going to ambush him if he tried to leave before he was out of the room and hurrying to take the bath he had intended to do in the first place.

He needed it now more than he had before, it didn't take him long to make it to his destination. Preparing it so the water was hot enough to turn his skin red before sinking into the hot water. Instantly he started to wash himself up, that included cleaning himself out. It would be hard to hide what had happened if he didn't. Looking his wrists over he made sure there was no bruising, as of right now he couldn't see any marks. Sighing as he finally had a chance to relax in the water eyes drifting shut. After a good half an hour he finally got out of the water letting it all drain before he wrapped a towel around his waist and went to return to Naeem.

All he wanted to do was pretend what had just happened was just a bad dream. If anyone could make him feel like he wasn't a whore, and wasn't just a hole to be used his was his Pharaoh. The older man was the only one who made him feel like he mattered, versus the guards who constantly degraded him and made him feel like he was lower than any other slave.

Naeem was sitting up in his bed, surrounded by a few of his advisers. Scrolls were laid across the pharaoh's bed as if it was a desk. When Bakari returned, Naeem made brief eye contact before turning his attention back to the matters that were being brought to his attention. The attempt on the pharaoh's life had caused great commotion in the country. People were terrified that there could be more attacks, or that a war might be on the way.

Normally Naeem would be able to keep himself together, but right now he couldn't hide his stress and exhaustion. Finally he finished dealing with the advisers and watched them leave before gesturing for Bakari to come to his side.

Silently Bakari stood off to the side as he watched the older man tend to whatever his advisers had brought to him. Not moving a muscle until after the other men had left and he was motioned closer. Instantly he moved forward slipping onto the bed and sitting on his knees beside Naeem. Though he kept his head down not wanting to bring to much attention to himself. His ass still ached from the guards and his self esteem had definitely taken a hit as he sat there. "You need to rest." Bakari said softly glancing towards his Pharaoh from the corner of his eyes.

He could quite easily see that Naeem was exhausted and stressed out. Knowing the older man needed his rest, and some time to relax. "You're to stressed out." he added. There were times like now, when he felt like it was necessary for someone to tell the Pharaoh that he needed to relax and get some rest. With the advisers gone and whatever it was taken care of, it was time for him to ensure their Pharaoh properly de-stressed and got some much needed rest.

Naeem pulled the boy into a gentle embrace. "You can read me so well can't you...?" He sighed, lightly tracing his fingers through Bakari's hair. "I don't know if I can sleep with all this on my mind. Maybe it'll help if you just stay here with me." His lips brushed against the concubine's in a light kiss. "How was your bath? Is your body still sore at all?" He lightly rested his hand on Bakari's hip as he spoke, enjoying feeling of the boy's body in his arms.

At first Bakari wasn't sure how to reply, his bath had been fine once he finally got to take it. Not just that but his body was sore, but not from their earlier activities. In fact the ache he felt in his body was not from Naeem at all, but it wasn't like he could tell him that. "I'm still a bit sore..." he replied hoping that Naeem wouldn't worry to much about it. "I'm sure I'll be back to normal by morning." He added desperately trying to pass it off as nothing. "My bath went well." Bakari said as he rested against Naeem's side. He so easily felt comfort in the older man's arms wanting to be nowhere else but right there. Looking up at him a small smile crossed his face, "You should at least try to get some rest. Whatever is bothering you can wait until morning."

"I'll sleep in a few minutes...I just want to spend some time with you first." Naeem said softly, kissing Bakari again. "Just having you by my side helps me relax." He rested their foreheads together and closed his eyes. "Besides, I don't want to do anything if your body is sore. You're too important to me." He hugged the boy a little tighter. The pharaoh could tell that something was wrong with his lover. He couldn't tell what it was, maybe it was just worry. "I apologize, I'm being a bit sentimental aren't I?" He opened his eyes again and smiled gently. "I really am so happy now... I..." He trailed off, realizing that he was becoming too emotional.

Sighing softly as Naeem spoke, Bakari just relaxed himself against him. There was no point trying to argue it further, in fact he didn't really understand why he was pushing so hard anyways. He felt his heart swell when he was told that the older man didn't want to do anything if his body was sore and that he was to important to him. Maybe that was something that shouldn't have been said, but after what had happened it was something that he was increasingly happy to hear. "It's okay, I don't mind." Bakari replied with a small smile. He watched the older man as he started to say something else but he cut himself off, giving his Pharaoh a slightly questioning look.

"It's just..." Naeem looked away, his cheeks flushed a light pink. "It sounds so foolish and selfish, but I always knew that I could have your body no matter what because of my position... But I never thought I could have your heart. It just feels like a dream come true..." He looked back at Bakari, clearly embarrassed. In a way he felt like a bratty child, knowing that he could have whatever he wanted. But it was the truth, and he wanted Bakari to understand just how much he meant to the pharaoh.

It was a little embarrassing to hear Naeem speak like that. To hear how much he seemed to appreciate having his heart as well as his body. Of course Bakari knew if Naeem really wanted to he could use his bod at any time, regardless of whether or not he was still sore. Hearing that his Pharaoh didn't want to though made him happy. The older man was the only person who ever seemed to care about his thoughts and how he felt, versus everyone else who saw him as little more than a hole to be used whenever the wanted. Leaning up a little he pressed his lips to those of his Pharaoh, kissing him before pulling back. "I'm glad you have my heart and not just my body." he replied with a smile.

"I hope you know you have both my heart and body as well..." Naeem smiled and stroked the boy's cheek. "I know it's different because of our positions, but I want you to feel as if you can ask me for anything and I'll do my best to give it to you." He leaned in and gently kissed Bakari. He really loved showering the boy with his affection. It was like he could finally show all the feelings that had been hiding since he had met the concubine.

Bakari nuzzled into Naeem's chest, wrapping his arms snugly around the older man's waist as he laid against him. He was pleased to hear that he had his Pharaoh's heart and body as well, that was something he hadn't realized he wanted to hear. When he was told that Naeem would do his best to give him what he wanted he glanced up at the older man. "But I have what I want. You." He replied giving the man a small smile before leaning up to press their lips together. Moments like this made him feel like everything was perfect, though his mind was unable to forget what had happened earlier at least he felt safe in Naeem's arms. It was probably the only place where he was truly safe.

"You're too sweet..." Naeem let out a soft sigh of happiness, his eyes closing slowly. After a few moments his body relaxed completely and he drifted into a light sleep. It had become difficult for him to fall asleep without the concubine in his bed. Bakari's presence was so soothing to him, it made all his worries just float away. He kept holding the boy close to his chest as he slept. After just a few minutes he began to mutter in his sleep, worried sounds and fearful phrases as he was plagued with nightmares.

Bakari remained against Naeem listening to the sound of the older man's breathing and steady beat of his his heart. It was these sounds and feeling the arms around him loosen slightly that told him the older man had fallen asleep. A small smile crossing his face as his own eyes drifted shut, he didn't mind as Naeem needed the rest. Laying against him and drifting in and out of a light sleep himself he was suddenly stirred from that when he heard the worried and fearful sounds coming from his Pharaoh. Forcing his own eyes open he looked up at the man's face seeing he was still asleep. Frowning he pushed himself up, so he was perched over the older man he carefully attempted to wake him. Trying hard not to startle him as he did so.

Naeem awoke with a start and sat straight up, gasping for breath. "A-ah... Bakari..." He leaned in and pulled the boy into a tight hug, squeezing him gently. "It was j-just a dream..." He murmured, pressing his face into Bakari's neck. His fingers ran through the concubine's hair. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to disturb you..." He closed his eyes tightly and took a few deep breathes. It wasn't uncommon for the pharaoh to have stress dreams or nightmares, but he rarely had ones bad enough to wake him.

Bakari was a little startled when Naeem suddenly sat straight up. His own heart suddenly racing as he took in a shaky breath. It was as he was being pulled into a hug that he relaxed. Eyes drifting shut as he returned the hug, arms wrapping around his Pharaoh's waist gently. "It's okay." Bakari replied, not wanting Naeem to feel guilty for waking him. If the older man was in distress, even just because of nightmare he wanted to be there for him. It only seemed fair, especially since Naeem was nice enough to allow him to share his bed. There was always the option of sending him away to sleep in the slave quarters with the others. But he very much preferred sleeping in the same bed as the older man.

"Bakari..." Naeem leaned down and wrapped his arms around the boy, holding him tightly. "I'm sorry, you should go back to sleep. It was just a nightmare..." He stroked his lover's hair, reminding himself of what was reality. "Your body needs to rest..." He shut his eyes tightly and took a deep breath. "I love you... He whispered.

"It's okay." Bakari murmured again, eyes slipping shut. Relaxing in Naeem's tight grip and feeling his Pharaoh's hand run through his hair already falling asleep when the older man spoke again. Giving a soft hum of approval, "I love you too." He murmured before facing back asleep against Naeem. Unconsciously nuzzling into the older man's chest.

Naeem lay there for awhile before falling back asleep. He kept a tight grip on the concubine as he slept, not wanting to be apart from the boy for a single moment. He awoke with a start again in the early morning. He pressed his forehead against Bakari's, breathing in the boy's scent. He wished that he could stay here forever, just forget about all his responsibilities.

Bakari slept soundly pressed tightly against Naeem. It was probably the only place he could sleep peacefully. He didn't wake until the next morning, eyes fluttering open as he nuzzled into the toned chest he was cradled against. Humming his approval as he kept himself close to the older man, a small smile playing on his lips. "Morning." he said softly looking up into Naeem's eyes, his own sparkling slightly. Nothing could make him more happy than waking up next to his Pharaoh. Even what had happened the day before could be easily forgotten while he was in the older man's arms.

• 1 month later...

Naeem returned the smile, his fingers moving to caress the boy's hair. "Good morning beautiful..." He breathed. He leaned in to press a gentle kiss to Bakari's lips. "How are you feeling..? Are you still sore?" All his worries were gone now that he could feel his lover's form in his arms.

((I'm sorry that I took so long to reply, I've been having a lot of problems irl))

"No. I'm feeling better." Bakari responded with a small smile. His eyes sparkled as they remained in his Pharaoh. The older man was literally the only person he felt like he could truly trust. After what had happened the day before, and the attack on the other man he only felt safe with his Pharaoh. Nuzzling into his chest again his eyes slipped shut as he kept his body pressed closed to Naeem's. "You aren't going to be busy today are you?" Bakari asked softly. Afraid that if Naeem was called away for business, or that the advisers showed up in the room he'd be left by himself and vulnerable.

((It's okay I completely understand. Hope all is well now or at least on the verge of becoming so.))

• 2 weeks later...

"The doctor insisted that my advisers only come to me in case of an emergency... He said that any stress could slow my recovery and even cause me to grow ill." Naeem closed his eyes and let out a soft sigh. "But knowing them they will claim any small issue is an emergency. I don't know what they will do if I get too sick to help at all."

Bakari remained snuggled into his Pharaoh's side, body pressed against the older man as he listened to him speak. He brightened at the idea of the advisers only coming to Naeem if there was an emergency to ensure he could recover properly and not have any setbacks. If the Pharaoh was unoccupied it meant he could cling to him, for as long as the older man was available he would be safe from the guards. Of course hearing that the men may just claim any small problem to be an emergency instantly made him worried again, this time for the older man's well-being.

"You need your rest. The doctor is right, it will just stress you out and set your recovery back." Bakari responded as his worried eyes locked on the older man's gaze. Running his hand gently over the older man's chest he kept his head resting on his shoulder, "They can handle things without you for awhile." Turning his face slightly he pressed his lips to Naeem's shoulder, he would do whatever he had to in order to keep his Pharaoh relaxed.

• 2 weeks later...

"There isn't anything I can do if they come to me, if I refuse to help then they may take offense to it." Naeem let his eyes open a crack and gave the boy a slight smile. "If at all possible I would prefer to stay here with you.Just holding you like this makes me feel better than any medicine the doctor has given me."

• Saga locked this topic