Egyptian Sands (18+)(Private)

Sathenus

Naeem's eyes widened at the boy's words. He didn't know what to say, he was overjoyed that Bakari felt that way about him. But was it really safe for him to admit that he felt the same? Maybe he could express his feelings through actions..

"Bakari..." He pulled the boy closer and kissed him deeply, his hands moving to the concubine's ass. He slowly pushed him down on the bed, keeping their lips together the whole time. He pushed Bakari's legs apart, rubbing his knee into his groin. A light hiss of pain escaped his lips as his movement stretched the wound. But he didn't want to stop, not now or ever. He deepened the kiss more, pushing his tongue to Bakari's lips.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Kotorichan

Bakari's eyes locked with Naeem's when he heard the other say his name. A moment later their lips meeting in a deep kiss as he was pulled against his pharaoh. He wrapped his arms loosely against the older man's neck feeling his hands move to his ass before he was pushed down onto the bed. A moan slipped from his lips as his legs were spread and he felt Naeem's knee rubbing against his groin. The soft hiss he heard from his pharaoh was a wake up call and he tried to break the kiss to tell him he didn't have to do this.

His concern was lost as the kiss was deepened and Naeem's tongue found it's way to his lips. Instantly he opened his mouth to receive it, wanting his pharaoh in any way the older man was willing to give him. Shifting he allowed his legs to fall open even more to give Naeem more room between them. It was easy to lose himself in the closeness of their bodies and their lips pressed together. This being the reaction to his words made his heart swell and in this moment he found himself the happiest he had been in awhile. He didn't even care what else was going on around him, as long as he could always have his pharaoh he would be happy.

Naeem pulled the concubine's little clothing off, leaving him completely bare under the pharaoh's lustful gaze. "Everything about you is so perfect..." He breathed, his fingers wandering over the boy's nipples, rubbing them until they were hard. "So perfect and beautiful..."

He kissed Bakari again, preventing him from protesting. His hands moved back down to caress Bakari's ass. Those words were what he had wanted to hear for so long, since the day they met in fact. He pushed two fingers into the boy, they had sex so recently that he knew Bakari's body would still be loose enough for his fingers. It might even be possible for him to just fuck him without any preparation, but Naeem didn't want to risk hurting the boy.

There wasn't any sort of resistance from him as the little he was wearing was removed from his body. A pleasured groan slipping past his lips as he felt Naeem's hands rubbing his nipples until they were hard. He tried to use this as a chance to clear his head and tell Naeem that he didn't think it was a good idea for them to do this. Not considering the fact that he had literally just been hurt and Bakari didn't want him to do anything that may hurt him more.

He was unable to do so as they kissed again eyes slipping shut a moan being torn from him. The fingers that had been pushed inside of him seemed to melt whatever resolve he had to try to talk Naeem out of it. Right now he really just wanted it himself, though he doubted he needed anything in the form of preparation. It hadn't been to long since they had previously had sex and he felt like he was still very much ready for him.

His breaths had picked up as he shifted pushing against the fingers inside of him. He wanted them deeper, but he also wanted to skip them all together and just have Naeem inside of him. Feeling a little conflicted about which one he truly wanted more, but knowing either way he would be satisfied in the end. He rested a hand on the other's side as he broke the kiss taking in a slightly ragged breath.

Naeem quickly added a third finger, spreading him open until he was sure that boy was ready. It only took a few moments, but it felt like forever. Finally he pulled his fingers out and moved to press his cock against the concubine's entrance. He couldn't hold himself back long enough to ask Bakari if he was ready, the gasps and moans were enough for now. With one swift thrust Naeem entered the boy, letting out a low moan. Somehow if felt even better than usual.

He kissed along Bakari's collar bone, thrusting directly into his sweet spot. After all this time he had memorized the most sensitive parts of his partner's body. His lips trailed up to just beneath Bakari's ear. "Bakari..." He breathed. "I... I feel the same..." Naeem didn't give the concubine much time to react before he began to trust in harder.

A pleasured moan was his only encouragement for his pharaoh as a third finger joined those inside of him. It felt like hours had passed before those digits slipped out of him to be replaced with Naeem's cock at his entrance. Of course he knew it had been just a few minutes at the most, but when he wanted it this bad minutes felt like hours. A cry of pleasure escaped him with the swift thrust burying the other inside of him, his body quivering in pleasure. The thrusts to follow made a series of moans and pleasured whines escape his lips as his back arched.

What he wasn't expecting to hear was for Naeem to tell him he felt the same, he was stunned. His mind going blank only for the thrusts to pick up and become harder making him cling to his pharaoh. He was careful where his hands were, making sure that he didn't put any sort of pressure on Naeem's injury. But it was hard for Bakari to think straight with the pleasure he was receiving not to mention those words racing around in his head. Repeating again and again that his pharaoh felt the same way which only seemed to make this even more pleasurable.

Naeem caught the boy's lips in another passionate kiss, his hands moving over his body. He wanted to feel every inch of the concubine's skin, every curve of his body. Each thrust was aimed directly at Bakari's sweet spot. The pharaoh wanted his lover to feel as much pleasure as he did. And he felt an amazing amount of pleasure and excitement.

He didn't have time to regret confessing his feelings, or worry about what might happen because of it. His mind was completely focused on the way his body connected to Bakari's.

Kissing his pharaoh back Bakari felt himself getting more and more lost in the moment. The feeling of the other's hands on his body just seemed to set his nerves on fire, just as much if not more than the thrusts he was receiving. At least until each one was aimed right into his prostate sending his nerves into overdrive and making it hard for him to think straight. Bakari felt like he was going to drown in the pleasure that Naeem was giving him, his back arching to press him against the older man.

It was all almost to much as he moaned and gasped in pleasure, clinging to his pharaoh as he let the pleasure overtake him. His body quivered as he was pushed closer to the edge, groaning he tried to get the words out to tell the other man that he was close. "I-I'm gonna cum..." the words slipped out of his mouth just to be followed by a cry of pleasure as his prostate was hit again almost making him climax right then and there. He wanted to hold it back until his pharaoh was ready to climax as well but it was hard to do so when the pleasure was so strong.

"Me too..." Naeem groaned, thrusting in hard a few more times. He caught the boy's lips in another kiss as he came deep inside him. His fingers tangled in Bakari's hair as he continued the kiss for a moment. Once Bakari had also cum Naeem broke the kiss and pulled back a bit to look down at him. His face was flushed with excitement as he stroked the concubine's cheek. "Bakari... You're so beautiful..." He breathed, leaning in to kiss his neck.

The few more hard thrusts into him made Bakari whimper in pleasure, desperate for his own release while refusing to allow it until his Pharaoh had done so. At least he didn't have to hold it back for much longer as Naeem came inside of him making him moan into the kiss, his release wasn't long to follow as his body shuddered. His breaths were labored as the kiss was broken, his eyes were dazed as they locked on his Pharaoh's gaze. Turning his head slightly to push into the older man's hand as his cheek was stroked his eyes drifted shut, he had never in his life felt so happy.

Knowing that Naeem felt the same way, and knowing that he no longer had to hide his feelings and pretend that he was only doing this because he had to meant that things would hopefully be better for him. The compliment of his beauty made him blush, thankfully his flushed body hid it well as he felt the other man's lips on his neck. Taking in a shaky breath he kept his arms wrapped loosely around his Pharaoh, afraid that if he let go that this would turn out to be just some dream.

Naeem finally acknowledged the pain from his wound. With a soft groan of pain he pulled out and gingerly laid down next to the boy. He pulled Bakari into his arms, gently peppering his face with kissing. It really felt like some kind of dream come true. Somehow laying here with Bakari and knowing they loved each other made it feel so much different than all the other times they lay together.

"Bakari..." He trailed his finger's through the boy's hair. "Never leave my side..."

Bakari's body shuddered and soft sound escaped him when Naeem finally pulled out, though he heard the pained groan that escaped his Pharaoh. Watching the older man as he carefully laid back down before pulling him closer, leaning into him he rested his head on his Pharaoh's chest feeling the hand run through his hair and helping him relax against him. "Wouldn't dream of it." he replied softly. There was nothing anyone could do to convince him to leave his Pharaoh, not after today. "You should get some rest." Bakari added glancing up to look into the older man's eyes. Naeem needed to rest, especially after just having sex with him, something that he never should have allowed with his Pharaoh being hurt. But... looking back even if he had gotten some sort of complaint out he highly doubted it would have stopped it from happening and he wasn't really sure he would have wanted it to.

Naeem smiled and kissed Bakari's forehead again. "Don't go anywhere while I'm asleep..." He lightly ran his hands over the boy's body before pulling the covers over them both. "It's your duty to stay with me and nurse me back to health."Nothing made him more happy than to finally be able to show the concubine affection. He let out a soft sigh of relaxation before slipping into a deep sleep.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Bakari murmured when he was told not to go anywhere while his Pharaoh slept. That was the last thing that he intended to do, after all he was quite comfortable where he was lying in the other's arms. Once the blankets were pulled over them he snuggled even further into Naeem's side, resting his head on his Pharaoh's chest. Glancing up at the older man's face when he spoke, "I'll take good care of you." he replied in a whisper watching as Naeem fell asleep before letting his own eyes drift shut though he remained awake.

Naeem slept for a couple hours, keeping a close hold on the concubine as he did. Eventually the doctor knocked on the bedroom door, pulling the pharaoh out of his sleep. He sat up with a low groan. "Yes?" He didn't make any move to cover himself or Bakari.

The doctor entered the room. "Please excuse me my pharaoh, may I check your wound?" He said with a bow.

"Ah, yes of course." Naeem rubbed his eyes and turned his back towards the man, allowing him to remove the bandages.

Bakari had dozed off here and there as Naeem slept, the comfort he found lying against the older man was unmatched by anything. It wasn't until there was a knock at the door and his Pharaoh stirred that he was stirred from his half asleep state. Eyes fluttering open as he turned his head just enough to look at the door as the doctor entered. Under any other circumstances he would have blushed and quickly covered himself. Now was not one of those times as his eyes drifted shut once more and he just remained relaxed on the bed.

Feeling the bed dip told him that Naeem had moved to place himself into a better position for his bandages to be removed and wound checked. For a moment he still didn't move before his eyes opened once more and he turned to face his Pharaoh. Looking up at the man he cared so deeply for he watched his face, their eyes locking on each other. It still pained him that his Pharaoh was hurt and that he had not been able to protect him. The only difference was now he did not feel such an overpowering sense of guilt.

Reaching out Bakari ran his hand lightly over the older man's thigh, watching the muscles react to his touch. He was silent as he did so, he was not sure what sort of things he could get away with while someone else was present even if only the doctor. So instead of slipping his hand into the older man's like he really wanted, he kept it resting against his Pharaoh's thigh. As long as he had some sort of physical contact he was happy, it was when they were apart that he wasn't.

Naeem smiled and caught the boy's hand, lightly tracing his palm with his fingertips. He had to bite his lip to hide his pain from Bakari. Finally the doctor finished treating the wound and re-bandaged it before taking his leave. Naeem let out a faint sigh of relief and gave Bakari's hand a gentle squeeze.

"It's a bit late to say this, but good morning..." He leaned down and gently kissed the concubine. "How does your body feel? Are you sore?"

Watching their hands silently as Naeem traced his fingers along his palm, Bakari found himself more focused on this simple action. It sent a slightly tingling feeling down his arms, something that wasn't unpleasant. Only slightly aware of Naeem biting his lip as his back was tended to. Once it was done and had been re-bandaged he watched the doctor leave before his eyes returned to his Pharaoh.

The smile was returned as he watched him with bright eyes, "Good morning." Returning the kiss happily he wasn't to surprised to be asked if he was feeling sore, but he felt like his own soreness compared to what the other man was feeling was minimal. "Just a tad." he admitted not wanting to lie, "How are you feeling?" he questioned. His voice had become slightly worried, eyes showing it more than his voice did. He was sure that Naeem had to be in pain, or at the very least ache. To Bakari anything that he was feeling was insignificant to that of what the other man must be in.

"Good... Get plenty of rest." Naeem slowly laid back down, half closing his eyes. "I'm still in a bit of pain, but not too much." He sighed and pulled Bakari a bit closer. "I suppose I should try to enjoy this as much as possible, this is the closest thing to a break that I'll get for awhile."

Glad to hear that his Pharaoh wasn't in as much pain as he had been today Bakari happily rested against the older man's side. A small smile crossing his face as he rested against him. For a moment he was silent wondering if it was really his place to comment. It wasn't to long before he decided he would speak, "You need a break. You work to hard as it is." His voice was soft, not hiding his uncertainty with speaking such thoughts aloud. The last thing he wanted to do was upset his Pharaoh. He cared to deeply for Naeem to want to upset him, but he felt that his words were true. The other man worked hard and long, he deserved the break. "I just wish such a break came under different circumstances." he admitted after a little bit of silence had passed.

• 2 weeks later...

"Thank you... I am glad someone thinks I deserve one." Naeem sighed, lightly stroking the boy's hair. "It would be nice if there was some other way for me to have time off, but it really does not seem possible." He went silent for a moment, losing himself in his thoughts. "Bakari... I do not understand why you aren't disgusted by me..." He finally said quietly. "How can you care about me after all I have done to you?"

"I wish there was." Bakari hummed out, eyes drifting shut as he relaxed against Naeem. He could lay against him forever and be perfectly happy. Especially since the older man seemed just as happy with them relaxing together. In the end he wished that Naeem could have at least one day to relax without it being because he was hurt, even though he knew it wasn't possible. His hope for such a day would still be there, until then he would just have to enjoy every moment he could get with him uninterrupted.

What surprised him was when he heard his Pharaoh ask him why he wasn't disgusted with him. Shocked his eyes opened and looked up at the older man truly not understanding what was being asked. "I... don't understand..." he admitted pulling away and sitting by the other's side instead. His eyes were slightly troubled as he watched him, he couldn't understand what Naeem meant by what he had done to him. "What have you done to me to why I should be disgusted?" he finally asked voice soft.

Falling silent his troubled eyes went to the sheets he was sitting on, hands clasped together in his lap. After a moment he spoke again, "You've been nothing but nice to me..."

"Because... I love you Bakari..." The words felt strange coming out of Naeem's mouth, it felt like a dream to be saying this aloud. "I have since I laid eyes on you. But I still bought you and treated you as my slave... Doesn't that disgust you? That I was able to treat the one I love as nothing but an object..."

He covered his face with his hands, trying to hide his shame. "You must have suffered, being taken from your home and forced to give up your body to me." The more he thought about it the more he felt disgusted by his own actions. He had been blinded by his own desire and dreams and had allowed Bakari to suffer.

His heart swelled hearing Naeem say he loved him, he had a feeling he would never get used to hearing him say that. "No." he replied with a whisper as he watched the other man. Reaching forward he pulled Naeem's hands from his face watching his Pharaoh with gentle eyes. "You saved me from a life of poverty. Most people growing up the way I did don't have very long lives." he replied leaning in and pressing his lips to the older man's.

"You treated me the way you had to. Sure... at first I didn't like it." he paused as his eyes met his Pharaoh's. "But those feelings didn't last long. After only a week I willingly wanted to give myself to you. In whatever way you wanted me." The hardest part for Bakari to accept was not seeing his family but even that had faded. He truly loved and desired Naeem, and regretted nothing. "I wouldn't change anything. Even if I could go back, I'd have it all happen again." he whispered wrapping his arms around the other's neck and pressing his body to Naeem's as he pressed a kiss to the man's neck.

"Bakari..." Naeem leaned into the kiss, wrapping an arm around him and pulling him close. "You cant imagine how happy that makes me..." He kissed the boy again, moving his fingers up into his hair. "You're so sweet..." He breathed against Bakari's lips.

He had to stop himself from going any further. He had become so accustom to using sex to show his affection that he almost fell back into that. Instead he just rested his forehead against the boy's neck, breathing into his scent. "I truly cannot believe this is real... I always thought this kind of thing would be nothing more than a dream..."

• Saga locked this topic