Egyptian Sands (18+)(Private)

Sathenus

Balari rested comfortably beside Naeem, kissing him back when anothernkiss was initiated. Humming softly at the feeling of his Pharaoh's hand in his hair. He found comfor in being so close the older man and knew he could get used to just lying in his arms. "This is definitely not a dream." He murmured as his eyes drifted shut. In the end he honestly couldn't be happier with how his life seemed to be turning out.

Slave or not he was in love with his Pharaoh and the feelings were returned. It seemed like something from a myth, something not real. And yet here they both were, relaxing comfortably with each other. Bakari didn't need to say anything more as he just relaxed against Naeem. Unlike how he normally felt, the silence with Naeem was comfortable and he didn't feel the need to break it.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Kotorichan

Naeem let out a slow breath. If only they could stay together like this forever... "I will have to continue treating you the same as I always do when we are around others... I wish I could treat you with this affection all the time." He hugged the boy a bit tighter. "I am truly sorry, if it was just my reputation on the line then I would not hesitate to throw it away for you. But if I am no longer trusted to be the pharaoh then it could result in many people suffering..."

He pulled away slightly so he could look at Bakari, letting his fingers move over the boy's cheek. "I hope you can understand, and I hope you can forgive me..."

Glancing up at Naeem when he heard him start to speak he sighed softly. In the end Bakari didn't expect to be treated any differently, whether their feelings for each other were out or not. In the end he knew that his duties as Pharaoh would always come first. Feeling Naeem's arms tighten around him he sighed himself. "You don't need to apologize to me. I never expected anything to change. I just wanted you to know my true feelings." he said softly resting his head once more on Naeem's chest.

A moment later he felt his Pharaoh pull away slightly noticing that he still had his attention. Letting out a soft sigh he pressed his face slightly into the other's hand. "I understand just fine, and you could never do anything that I wouldn't forgive you for." Bakari replied leaning forward to kiss him before resting against him once more.

Naeem returned the kiss gently, moving his arms to embrace the boy close to his body. He slowly closed his eyes and let out a soft breath. "You are truly perfect..." He murmured. "I don't know how I could ever truly communicate how happy you make me feel. I only hope that I can make you feel as happy." He pressed a light kiss to the boy's forehead.

"I'm far from perfect..." Bakari murmured his voice trailing off as he rested comfortable against his Pharaoh. Truly feeling like he could just rest there forever and be completely happy doing so. In the end though he knew he couldn't and with a soft sigh he pulled himself up and out of the other's arms. Looking down at Naeem he gave the man a small smile, "I probably should go bathe. But I'll come back when I'm done and help you with anything you need."

He had every intention of helping the older man out in any way he possibly could until he was fully recovered. Even then he knew that he would help him whenever asked. Giving his Pharaoh one last kiss he gave him a small smile before slipping off of the bed and moving to leave the room. He was sure it wouldn't take him long, though he had every intention of resting in the warm water for a little while at least.

• 2 weeks later...

"Mm... Alright... Don't take too long." Naeem sighed and closed his eyes, relaxing back into the bed. After a few minutes he drifted into a light sleep.

"Where are you going?" A guard grabbed Bakari's arm as he passed by. "You think you can just wander around like nothing happened you traitor?" He shoved the concubine against the wall. "I can't believe that you aren't locked up somewhere, scheduled to be executed. Our pharaoh might have died because of you."

A gasp escaped Bakari when he felt a hand close around his arm and he was pulled off of his original course. Stunned blue eyes looking up into the eyes of the guard who had grabbed him. He was surprised by what the man had to say as he was roughly shoved against a wall. "I'm not a traitor..." he got out. His eyes tried to find and escape route as he pulled against the grip on his arm. It hurt being called a traitor, but what hurt even more was being told that he should be awaiting execution. Bakari couldn't understand why the guards seemed to think this, why was it his fault their Pharaoh had gotten hurt when it wasn't his job to protect the older man.

A frown crossed his face as he looked away from him, "It's not my fault." He tried to defend himself. Despite what Naeem had said to him telling him it wasn't his fault the guards always made him feel otherwise. In a desperate attempt to get away he tried to pull against the older man's grip on him. He couldn't for the life of him figure out why the guards seemed to think he was at fault. He hadn't done anything wrong, and had been unable to protect their Pharaoh from an enemy he didn't even know was there.

"Sure it's not, you think we just believe that you happened to be out with the pharaoh? Why would he just spend time with someone as lowly as you?" The guard smirked slightly. "Well, if no one else is going to punish you then we'll just do it..." He kept this hold on Bakari's wrist and dragged him to the guards' quarters where a few others were waiting. The guard holding Bakari pushed him inside and stepped in after him, shutting the door tightly behind himself.

Bakari glanced down at the floor at the other man's words, why was it so hard for anyone to believe to someone could see more in him? Of course the words hurt, pretty much being told that he was so low that no one would willingly spend any time with him unless using him. He didn't want to believe that those words were true. When the man spoke again he instantly tried pulling against the grip on his wrist as he was dragged along. "I didn't do anything! I don't deserve any sort of punishment!" He argued though it didn't seem like the man cared. As he was shoved into the room he stumbled slightly turning towards the door as the guard stepped in behind him and closed it. He could feel his heart racing as he noticed that there were some other guards also in the room. It seemed as if they had been waiting for their arrival. Instantly he was nervous, eyes desperately trying to find an exit. "You can't do this." he said his voice wasn't strong, but he had to try something.

"Why not?" One guard stepped forward and grabbed both of Bakari's wrists, pinning him to the wall. "Are you gonna stop us? Or are you gonna go tell the pharaoh once we're done with you? Do you think he'll want to keep you around after you've been used by other men? We might get punished, but you'll be thrown out on the street to die." He held both the concubine's wrists with one hand and traced the other over his body.

"Maybe if you do your best to pleasure all of us we'll forgive you for letting the pharaoh get injured." A second guard came closer, grinning cruelly. "I'm sure you know how to make a man feel good."

Bakari blushed at the words, not remotely strong enough to fight against the guard as his wrists were grabbed and he was pinned to the wall. He looked away from the man as he spoke and trailed his other hand over his body. Wanting to argue and say that their Pharaoh wouldn't do that, but he truly didn't know if that was true. His heart ached at the thought of being so carelessly tossed out to die by being used by other men when he couldn't stop them. Surely someone would take his side? Someone had to stand up for him, right? A second stepped forward and spoke and this made his face turn a darker shade of red, "I'm not going to try to please any of you." he replied in a mere whisper.

There was no way he was going to try to please these men. Even if it was under different circumstances, his job was only to please their Pharaoh when called. He was not here to be used as a fuck toy for the other men in the palace. So under no circumstances was he about to willingly try to please these guards in the hopes that if he did well enough they'd forgive him for something he had no control over. That and he was sure even if he did as they wanted, that they wouldn't forgive him. He did struggled against the grip on his wrists, but he wasn't strong enough to break free. There was no way that a concubine like him could possibly be strong enough to escape a guard. Of course Bakari was aware that he was being very uncooperative, but did they really think he was going to agree?

Alright, if you're not gonna cooperate then we'll just have to make you cooperate." One of the guards grabbed a sheet and ripped off a strip which he used to tie the concubine's wrists together. After a moment of thought he ripped off another strip and used it to blindfold Bakari. "There we go... Or do we need to gag you to?"

The guard released his grip on Bakari's wrists and turned him around so his ass was facing the room. He slapped the boy's ass before jerking his pants down. "I can see why the pharaoh would want to keep you all to himself..."

Warily Bakari watched as one of the guards ripped off a piece of one of the sheets in the room before moving towards him. There was little he could do as his wrists were tied tightly together. A moment later he seemed to decide that another strip was necessary and before Bakari knew it this one was tied over his eyes. He didn't feel like the blindfold was necessary, it wasn't like he hadn't already seen their faces and knew who they were. When he was asked if they would need to gag him to he just grit his teeth. What was the point of arguing? It wasn't like he was capable of fighting against them at this point.

Being turned around he felt the wall press against his chest. A slightly pained groan passed his lips when his ass was slapped. The words weren't remotely comforting either. Bakari didn't speak, there was nothing he could do but take whatever it was they were going to do to him. He could hear the sound of pants being removed and that made him inwardly panic. His mind instantly tried to figure out if he really could go to Naeem after this and tell the man what had happened. He didn't know what else to do. It wasn't like he could let them get away with it, fearing if he did they would think they could do it again.

One of the guards spread the boy's ass and without any more warning thrust into him, letting out a soft groan. "Fuck..." He breathed, running a hand up into Bakari's hair before starting to thrust roughly. He didn't give any time for the concubine's body to get used to his cock and just thrust in as fast and hard as he could. There was clearly no concern for Bakari's pleasure, although a few of his thrusts did hit the boy's sweet spot.

The other guards just laughed at Bakari's reactions, a few started jerking off as they watched and waited for their own turns.

The hands spreading his ass was the only warning Bakari received before he felt one of the guards slamming his cock into him. A cry of pain escaped him as he tugged harshly against the shredded piece of sheet that had been used to tie his hands behind his back. Gritting his teeth as a hand was run through his hair before the harsh and fast thrusts started, his body instantly started to flush a light pink as it was used with little care to his own pleasure. The few thrusts that did hit his prostate forced moans from his lips. For the most part all he could do was groan and whimper as his body was used.

Bakari felt slightly sick at the sounds of the others laughing, obviously finding some sort of sick joy out of this. His body wasn't used to being used roughly. After all, Naeem had always been gentle with him and had always made sure he was comfortable. This was nowhere near that. His hands fisted, nails digging painfully into the palms of his hands as he tried to keep himself as quiet as he could. He didn't want them to know how much this was getting to him, he could only hope that it would all be over soon.

The guard reached around and grabbed the boy's cock, squeezing roughly. "Are you gonna get hard from this you little whore?" He continued to thrust in, digging his nails into Bakari's sensitive skin. Finally he came deep inside the concubine and pulled out, taking a step back. Almost immediately another guard grabbed the boy and pulled him over to one of the bunks, bending him over before thrusting in with all his strength.

"You know, if you use your mouth too then it'll be over faster." One of the other guards called over to Bakari. "What do you think?"

A pained gasp passed his lips when he felt the hand tightly squeeze his cock. "No." Bakari grit out as he tried to fight back what little pleasure had been pushed through his system. It was hard to hide the fact that the hand on his cock was helping to get him hard. Despite the grip being rough and his body being so roughly used. He couldn't fight against the natural reaction his body had to the stimulation it was being provided. Groaning as he felt the guard cum inside of him he wasn't surprised when the man was instantly replaced by another. This time he was pulled away from the wall before he felt himself being bent over one of the bunks in the room.

A whimper slipped out of him as he was roughly thrust into, his body lurching against the bunk he was bent over. When he heard another guard call out to him he didn't know what to do. Were they expecting him to tell them yes and use his mouth to? He really just wanted them to finish with him, and hoped that one round was good for the men and that they would then release him. It hadn't occurred to him that any of them would want to use his mouth. Finally he spoke, "D-do whatever you have to..." he just wanted them to stop touching him. His breaths were coming out quicker, his heart pounding in his chest.

"You better not bite me, otherwise you might end up 'disappearing'" The guard threatened. He walked over and positioned himself on the bunk in front of Bakari. "Open up." He ordered, pressing his cock to the concubine's lips.

The other guard kept thrusting into the boy, roughly jerking him off with his free hand. He kept going until he came inside and the last guard took his place who was equally rough with the concubine.

It was a shame that the guard was smart, Bakari might naturally be a nice and gentle person but he had considered biting whoever was stupid enough to actually try to use his mouth. Gritting his teeth as he felt movement on the bed before him before he was ordered to open his mouth. He could feel the head of the man's cock pressed against his lips. A little unwillingly he obeyed and opened his mouth almost instantly regretting doing so.

Squirming underneath the men as his ass was used and so was his throat he tried to keep a grip on reality. Feeling himself being stroked rather quickly and roughly in time with the thrusts in his ass. A grunt escaped him when he felt the man empty into him, only for him to be instantly replaced by another. He hoped this was the last man that was going to use him and after these two men were done he'd be free. Despite trying to fight against it he could feel his own release building, his fists tightening digging his nails even harsher into his palms. It didn't help that his inability to see only seemed to intensify the sensations that were coursing through his body.

The two guards fucked the boy mercilessly until they both came. The two pulled out, not caring whether the boy came or not. They pushed him over onto the bed and stepped back. "I think we're all satisfied, for now..." One said, glancing around at his friends.

"Yeah, but you're not getting out that easily." Said another. "If you can find the door while still tied up like this then we'll let you go, but if you take more than... Hmm... Fifteen seconds, we'll play with you for awhile longer" The guards all chuckled among themselves.

"Alright, ready? Go!" They began to count down. It clearly was going to be very difficult for Bakari to actually find the door, especially in such a sort time. It was just so they could see the concubine humiliate himself.

Bakari drank the cum that was shot down his throat, not wanting to know what would happen if he had spit it back out. He was sure his ass couldn't take anymore inside of it as he turned his head to try to figure out what they were doing. Suddenly he heard the words he had been waiting for, a sight of relief passing his lips. His ass was sore, and so was his throat. He just wanted to be released and sent on his way. A pathetic whimper left him when he heard one of them say that he wasn't getting off that easily.

Barely managing to get himself into a sitting position he listened as this guard continued to speak. "That's not fair!" He complained. There was absolutely no way he was going to be able to find the door in such a short amount of time while being blindfolded. He had no idea how the room was laid out, if it was Naeem's room he was sure he could find it. Not the guards quarters though, this was his first time ever being in this room. His cock was still hard between his legs, which wasn't helping his chances any.

Suddenly he heard one of them tell him to go and he could hear them counting down, he managed to get himself off of the bed and on shaky feet. He had absolutely no idea what direction the door was in, and this was more than a little humiliating. Despite that he tried anyways only to find himself walking into one of the guards. With a soft groan he spoke again, "This is ridiculous. You had your fun, now let me go."

Another cruel laugh came from the guard at Bakari's request. "Well, you failed the challenge... So you'll have to pleasure us all again tomorrow" He grabbed the concubine's ass and squeezed. "Besides, you haven't even cum yet... Don't you want to play more?" He pushed his fingers in, rubbing around to find the boy's sweet spot. It was clear that the guard didn't know how to pleasure another man, he only had a faint idea of what to do. "Why don't you let us hear those sounds you've used to seduce our pharaoh?"

"You are all insane if you think I'm going to come back and let you use me again tomorrow." Bakari snapped having long since lost patience with the guards. Maybe it wasn't smart for him to run his mouth, but right now he couldn't help it. He was still helpless, blindfolded with his hands tied behind his back. It didn't change his frustration with how they were treating him, but what shocked him was the squeeze of his ass before he felt fingers sinking into him. His body shuddered at the entrance, legs feeling a tad weak as they moved around inside of him. "N-no. I don't want to play more." he managed to get out. He knew what the guard was searching for and it was clear that he didn't have experience doing this to another male. "I didn't seduce anyone..." he grit out only for his legs to almost give out when the guard's fingers finally managed to find his sweet spot. A pleasured moan passed his lips unconsciously when the man's fingers brushed against it.

The guard smiled and began to roughly rub his fingers against Bakari's sweet spot. "It sounds like you're enjoying it." He turned Bakari around to face the rest of the room and stroked his own cock a couple times until he got hard and thrust into the boy, aiming for his sweet spot. "Go ahead and cum for us, then we'll let you go for today..." He reached up and pinched the concubine's nipples. "We'll bring you back here whether you like it or not."

He couldn't help it, he squirmed on the fingers as they roughly stimulated his prostate. Pleasured moans escaping him until the fingers were suddenly removed and he was turned around. He could only imagine what that meant for him, and sure enough a moment later he figured it out. A loud pleasured moan was the only sign that the guard's cock hit it's target. Surges of pleasure flooded his veins, the guarding pinching his nipples made him whine in pleasure. It was all to much and he felt himself about to tip over the edge just as he was told they would bring him back here no matter what. That was the last thing he was aware of before he came with a cry of pleasure. His hole convulsing around the cock buried inside of him and his back arched. He panted heavily as the bliss from his orgasm slowly dissipated reminding him where he was and what had happened.

• Saga locked this topic