Egyptian Sands (18+)(Private)

Sathenus

Of course they did. "Only help them if you want to..." Naeem said softly. "And never help with anything dangerous, not even cooking. I don't want you injured." He held the boy close to his chest, he didn't know what he'd do if something happened to Bakari. No matter what he wanted to protect the concubine.

"You have a higher position than any of them" His finger gently traced the man's lips. "They cannot give you orders, and if they try you are to tell me about it immediately." He pressed another light kiss to Bakari's forehead, one hand moving down to hold his waist.

After a few moments he sat up and pulled the blankets over both of them. "I'm going to sleep now, I expect you to still be here when I wake up." Naeem didn't want the boy thinking he was supposed to leave. He usually asked Bakari to stay through the night, but he felt that if he ever forgot to order him then he would wake up alone.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Kotorichan

Bakari tilted his head slightly to look up at Naeem when he spoke telling him to help only if he wanted to and with nothing dangerous, when he included cooking under that saying he didn't want him to get hurt he couldn't help but wonder what exactly Naeem would find as "to dangerous" for him to help with. So after a moment he decided to ask, "So what exactly is to dangerous?" It wasn't against him to help out the servants when they asked him to do so especially if he had nothing else to do.

He had to admit he was a little surprised that he was told he was of higher rank than the servants, if anything he would have thought he was of lower ranking. It pleased him a little and another hum escaped him at the kiss that was once more pressed to his forehead, he was used to these small signs of affection even if he kind of wished that they would be able to show more affection towards each other, though he knew it was wrong for them to show any such signs.

Watching as Naeem sat up and pulled the blankets over them only to speak saying he was going to bed and that he expected him to be here when he got up in the morning, if he was being honest Bakari had no interest in leaving to begin with but he didn't say anything as he just laid there beside the other man. His eyes moved to the ceiling, for one reason or another he always waited for Naeem to fall asleep before he would allow himself to, no matter how tired he might be.

"Dangerous is anything where you would be at risk of hurting yourself... If you cook then you could cut or burn yourself. If you help with cleaning anything high up then you might fall and hurt yourself. If you sew then you could prick yourself with a needle..." Naeem closed his eyes, holding the boy to his chest. "I don't want any of that to happen. You can help with other cleaning or with washing clothes if you want, I think that is safe enough for you"

His eyes cracked open so he could look down at Bakari again. "Ah... And you are only to call me by name when we're alone. Otherwise it could cause trouble..." He was mostly worried that someone might try to punish the concubine for being disrespectful, although it could cause him problems as well. "Do you understand?"

Bakari listened as he was told what was to dangerous for him to do a small frown crossing his face, it seemed like it came down to the fact that only washing clothes, and maybe dusting were possibilities for him when it came to helping the servants with their cleaning. In a way that seemed kind of overprotective but he didn't argue with him, instead he just relaxed against the other's chest as he listened to the sounds of his breathing knowing there was no point in arguing with him in general much less about this.

When he was told that he was only to call him by his name when they were alone he nodded, "I understand." he replied already having figured as much. The last thing he wanted to do was to cause any problems for Naeem, or himself for just following orders, it already seemed far to painful to think about. Eyes drifting shut as he laid there beside the other man, resting against his chest, he was used to falling asleep in this position and he honestly couldn't really remember a night that he didn't spend in the same bed with the other man, not like he was complaining.

Naeem closed his eyes, lightly running his fingers through the boy's hair again. "You're so perfect..." He murmured, barely loud enough to be heard. "Stay here forever..." He slowly drifted off to sleep, holding the concubine close to his chest.

As usual he held Bakari tightly and protectively, as if the boy could be pulled away at any moment. Soft sounds escaped his lips as he was plagued by his usual nightmares. His fingers lightly dug into the concubine's back as if to make sure he was still there.

He awoke early the next morning and slowly sat up, looking around to make sure Bakari was still there.

Bakari fell asleep not long after Naeem did, it was easy for him to do so considering the fact that he had slept beside him every day since he was bought. Now would be no different, he slept peacefully though he was slightly aware of fingers being dug lightly into his back at some point during the night. It was never enough to wake him completely, just waking him up enough to be aware of the room around him before he was out again.

He didn't really stir and start to wake until he felt movement in the bed beside him, at some point during the night they must have drifted away from each other or at least put some sort of space between each other. Waking up he blinked a few times before rubbing at his eyes and pushing himself up into a sitting position instantly looking over in the direction that the movement had come from eyes landing on Naeem.

It wasn't against him to wake up at the same time that Naeem did especially when he started moving around on the bed, "Morning." he said softly despite the fact that it was unusual for him to say anything first. He shift and let his legs dangle off of the side of the bed, stretching the muscles in his body before he relaxed once more leaning back on his right arm and turning to face the older man.

"Good morning" Naeem pulled the boy close, lightly kissing his forehead. It was always comforting to wake up to with the concubine in his bed. It made the previous night's dreams disappear. His hands lightly traced Bakari's back and waist.

"How are you feeling? Are you sore at all?" Almost every morning he asked the same question, but he wasn't sure if Bakari would ever tell him if he really was in pain.

A soft practically silent laugh escaped him when he was pulled closer to Naeem, Bakari wasn't surprised it seemed like when they were in each other's company there was always some part of them touching. The kiss to his forehead made a small smile cross his face as he listened to the older man speak taking in the words, his eyes looking up to meet Naeem's. The question was one he received often, and truth be told there had only been a few times when he had been sore or hurt after but even then he hadn't admitted it to Naeem not wanting him to think that he either didn't enjoy it or that it was to much for him to handle.

"I'm great, and no I'm not sore." he replied giving a genuine smile to ensure the other man that he really was alright and not in any sort of pain. Bakari really found it sweet that Naeem seemed to worry about him so much, but at the same time it confused him, why should the older man even care if he was sore or hurt in any way? It wasn't like it meant he couldn't still preform and as long as the other man got off that was really all that mattered to Bakari, but it seemed as if that wasn't all that mattered to Naeem.

The more he thought about it the more he figured he thought that way because he had feelings for his master, but at the same time he also felt like any concubine would have the same views as he does when it comes to his own feelings. Shrugging it off he relaxed into Naeem's side and let a soft sigh escaped his lips, "Are you going to be busy today?" he asked wondering if he would spend most of the day entertaining himself and if he should be prepared for Naeem to return to him tonight stressed out and possibly moody.

"Good..." Naeem pulled the concubine onto his lap, lightly feeling the curve of his ass. "I don't want you getting hurt"

He leaned in and rested his forehead against Bakari's shoulder, letting out a soft sigh. "I shouldn't be busy. I have nothing scheduled... But it's impossible to say for sure. It seems like something comes up every time I have a day like this..."

There was always someone who wanted something from the pharaoh, so if he ever had a day off it would end up getting interrupted by them. Naeem just wanted to take one day to relax with Bakari. One day without worrying about the entire country. He was getting truly exhausted, which could end up allowing him to make bad decisions.

Bakari rested gently in Naeem’s lap watching as he rested is head on his shoulder not even caring that his hand was on the curve of his ass, it wasn’t like he wasn’t used to the older man touching him in other places. Listening as he was told that the other man shouldn’t be busy, only to continue with he didn’t have anything scheduled but how it was impossible to say for sure.

Of course he understood that, being the pharaoh and all meant things could be thrown on him last minute, it had happened to them before and it honestly bummed Bakari out. One days like this he enjoyed the idea that he was going to have the other man all to himself and not that he was going to be trying to entertain himself throughout the day instead. “I understand.” He said softly leaning against the older man slightly while not making it hard for Naeem to keep his head where he had rested it.

Lifting a hand, he rested it on the other’s chest, and after a moment he glanced down at the face resting on his shoulder, “You look exhausted.” He murmured softly. Normally he wouldn’t have commented on it, but he couldn’t really ignore the look that was in the older man’s eyes, he would tell him to go back to sleep but he knew it wasn’t that type of exhaustion anymore.

"I am exhausted..." Naeem smiled slightly at the observation. "You of all people must know how busy I've been lately... And my responsibilities require more than just physical effort, so a good night's sleep isn't always enough"

He pressed another kiss to Bakari's forehead before pulling away and stretching. "Well, I suppose we should bathe before breakfast... Do you think you can walk?" He always liked to bathe and eat with the concubine, although he knew that many servants thought it was strange. It wasn't like he hadn't heard their whispers, he just chose to ignore them. There wasn't any point in reprimanding them. The servants would always gossip about one thing or another.

Bakari nodded, he really did know just how busy Naeem has been lately, mainly because if his pharaoh was busy it meant he wasn't with him and he would by lying to say he honestly didn't know what to do with himself when he didn't have Naeem nearby. "You need a day for yourself." he murmured softly knowing it was just audible, as much as the older man may need such a day, the chances of that happening, in such a position was almost impossible. Not entirely, but almost.

"I should be able to." Bakari replied, as much as he would much rather have stayed in bed all day with the other man he knew that wasn't really possible either, so he slipped off of the bed and turned to head towards the bathing room. He really could use a bath considering his skin had a light layer of sweat from their activities last night and he was sure that Naeem was the same way. Glancing towards the pharaoh he smiled at him, "The usual or something different?" he questioned. When it came to their bathes normally a servant would prepare it, but when it came to their bath in the morning after they have woken up Bakari always took the liberty of making sure it was just how Naeem liked it.

He felt like it was honestly the least he could do in the morning after their activities during the night, and he did really like looking after his pharaoh considering how well he was looked after. In the rare times where he wasn't capable of walking after he had to allow a servant to prepare their bath for them, but he definitely preferred to do it himself in theses instances and he was sure that something about him doing it helped Naeem relax even more.

"Just the usual please..." Naeem smiled and lay back on the bed. Bakari always prepared the bath better than any of the servants. Maybe it wasn't even that the concubine did anything different, it could just be the simple fact that the he was the one who had prepared it.

He closed his eyes and let out a soft sigh. Right now he really just wished that he could sleep forever. Everything was becoming so much more difficult because of his exhaustion. There never seemed to be a moment to truly relax, he always had something that needed to be done. Even in his moments to himself he would have something on his mind.

It didn't help that the pharaoh had to hide his feelings for Bakari. That just meant Naeem couldn't openly speak to the concubine, or anyone for that matter.

Nodding Bakari entered the bathing room and moved over to the large tub to fill it and prepare it like he knew Naeem liked it, of course this wasn’t technically a duty of his but he liked to prepare the bath for the other man. Not to mention he was pretty much preparing it for both of them, they always bathed together in the morning and now would be no different. It was nice to just be able to relax in the steaming water together and not really worry about anything else, while he was preparing the bath he knew that Naeem was probably relaxing in the other room.

He kind of hoped that this bath would help him a little knowing he was exhausted but the chances of man getting an actual day to himself were near impossible. Once he was done drawing the bath made sure it was exactly how he knew the older man liked it he walked back into the bedchamber and looked over to him a small smile crossing his face as he saw that his eyes were closed and he was relaxing on the bed.

Moving over to Naeem, Bakari slipped his hand into the other’s and spoke his voice soft so not to startle him, “The bath is ready.”

Naeem gently squeezed the boy's hand as it slipped into his. "Mm... Thank you" He opened his eye and climbed out of bed, wrapping an arm around the concubine's waist. He always wanted to be touching the other man, no matter what the situation.

"Ah, I almost forgot..." He lead the concubine towards a shelf and picked a small box wrapped it silk which he handed to the other. "I had some new soaps and oils bought for you..." The pharaoh loved to buy these sorts of things to pamper Bakari. He always hoped that the lotions, oils, and soaps would help Bakari's body feel better if he was sore after sex.

The box was filled with a few very expensive options, a couple were ones that he had bought before and Bakari had seemed to enjoy in the past.

Bakari smiled slightly when he felt Naeem’s arm wrap around his waist, though he did give the older man a curious look when he spoke again and lead him towards a shelf picking up a small box that was wrapped in silk before handing it to him. Looking down at the small box he knew exactly what was in it now, even before he heard the pharaoh speak telling him what he had bought for him.

“Thank you.” he replied looking up into the other’s eyes and giving him a genuine smile, he really did appreciate the fact that Naeem bought him different soaps and oils. It really did help him when he was sore and help sooth him, turning his gaze back down to the box he set it down before he slipped his hand back into Naeem’s.

“Now let’s get you into the bath before it gets cold.” He urged before tugging him a little towards the bathing room, he really wanted to help him relax himself and it was always nice to relax with him in a nice warm bath in the morning.

Naeem smiled at the boy's reaction. "You're welcome..." He leaned down and kissed Bakari's forehead before following him to the bathing room. He slipped into the water, pulling the concubine down to straddle his lap. The water was so warm and relaxing.

With a soft sigh he leaned back and closed his eyes, moving his hands down to rest on Bakari's hips. "Mm... You really know how to make these baths feel perfect don't you?" He lightly stroked up his waist. "You'd make a great wife..." He breathed, barely loud enough to be heard.

A small smile crossed Bakari's face as he watched Naeem sink into the water knowing that he had prepared the bath just as the pharaoh liked it, he was surprised to be pulled down into the other's lap so he was straddling it. Not because he didn't expect to join him in the bath, but because there had been no warning to it not like he was complaining as he relaxed in the other's lap. Leaning forward and pressing a soft kiss to Naeem's neck before resting his head on the older man's shoulder as he allowed the warm water to relax his body as well.

"Practice makes perfect." he replied to the question, it had really been just that, practice had made it so he knew exactly how Naeem liked it and now he always did it just right. It was never to cold or to hot, and he always balanced the oils and fragrances he used in the water to keep it just right as well, but had it not been for trial and error and then practice he never would have gotten so good at it. "You know I'll never marry..." Barkari murmured as he glanced up at his pharaoh's face.

He had barely managed to catch the comment, had it not been for the placement of his head on the other's shoulder he would have missed the words. As pleased as hearing that said by Naeem made him, it came down to the fact that he never would, he was a concubine after all his body was only for his pharaoh no one else. Nothing else would be accepted, and even if he was allowed to marry and give his body to someone other than the pharaoh he didn't know of anyone who would be willing to marry someone with such a life.

After he was bought he just kind of accepted that he was nothing more than a toy, the other man could show him affection and treat him nicely, but it came down to the fact that he was really only seen as property now. Sometimes that bothered him more than others, and his heart ached now at the reminder that he never would marry anyone. His life was very much sheltered since he ended up being what he was, Naeem and the servants within the palace were the only people he saw and had access to. Pushing those thoughts aside he spoke once more, "I don't mind though." that was the truth to a degree, since it was Naeem he belonged to he didn't mind that he would never marry, but at the same time there was a deep yearning to marry someone, so deep that it caused an ache in his chest whenever he dwelled to much on it.

A slight frown crossed Naeem's face at the boy's reaction. "Bakari..." He opened his eyes and pulled back a bit, lifting Bakari's chin to look him in the eyes. "I want you to be honest with me for a moment... Do you regret that I bought you? I know you didn't have much of a choice in the matter. But I have done my best to make your life here as pleasant as possible, despite the circumstances."

It was difficult for him to hide the genuine pain in his voice and eyes. Naeem really didn't want the concubine to be unhappy. Now more than ever he wished he could just say his true feelings and ask Bakari to be his, and not just physically.

Bakari frowned as he met Naeem's gaze, he didn't speak though as he watched the other man genuinely unsure how to answer the question. As he thought about it he realized that he wouldn't say he was unhappy that the older man had bought him, but unhappy that this is what had to become of his life in general. Naeem made it bearable, in face he had to admit only to himself that he did love being here with the other man, but he could only admit that to himself. It was the pain that he heard in the pharaoh's voice and saw in his eyes that made it even harder to answer, wondering if it really was a genuine question or if there was some hidden reason behind it.

"I know you have, and you've done more than enough." he started glancing down for a moment before he sighed softly, "I'm not unhappy that you[/] bought me, I'm just... still not fully accepting of the fact that this is my life. Growing up I always wanted more for myself, always expected something bigger than... this." he admitted. Bakari wanted Naeem to know it wasn't him that he was unhappy with, and it really wasn't even his life, it was more of just the fact that in the end he had always expected more. It did make him realize that things didn't always go as planned and with a small shrug he spoke once more, "But I don't mind being here with you, or doing what I do. It's just not what I originally planned for myself."

"I see..." Naeem leaned back and closed his eyes. He went quiet for a moment, lost in his own thoughts. It hurt so much to think about how much he had ruined Bakari's life. He had wanted to ask for so long, but was always afraid. Now his fears were confirmed. Bakari wouldn't admit it if he truly hated being here, so to Naeem it sounded like the concubine was just trying not to offend his pharaoh.

His chest hurt so much, for the first time in so long he actually felt like he could cry. He didn't speak for what felt like hours, but was actually just a few moments. Finally, after a deep breath he spoke again. "You're excused... Feel free to take the day to yourself" Naeem's voice was completely monotone. Normally he didn't speak to Bakari like this, he actually allowed himself to show some emotion. But right now he couldn't do that, he had to hold everything in.

Watching the pharaoh lean back Bakari remained silent, not really sure what to do or say, what he wasn't expecting was to be dismissed and told to take the day for himself. Instantly he felt unsure of himself and like he had done something he shouldn't, for a moment he remained where he was before pulling away from Naeem not letting himself dwell to much on the tone he had been addressed with. Despite that, deep down he felt an ache in his chest, he knew why of course, being so easily dismissed in such a way was painful but he refused to dwell on it as he wrapped a towel around his waist and left the room to leave Naeem to bathe on his own not saying a word as he did so.

Once he was out of the room a shaky sigh left his lips, glancing around the bedchambers he dried himself off and pulled on what he normally wore when he was actually given the chance to wear anything at all and left that room as well. Obviously he now had to find some way to occupy himself for the day even though he knew he was going to hate it, he didn't want to spend the day by himself but it didn't really feel like he had an option. After awhile he found a nice secluded place to settle himself and think over what had just occurred. Still not pleased with it he decided that the next time he was asked a question he would answer not as he truly felt but with how he thought the pharaoh would want him to answer.

Naeem curled up as soon as Bakari was out of the room, a soft sob shaking his body. Why had he even asked? Why had he excused the concubine? That would just make him stop being honest. The pharaoh dug his nails into his arm swearing under his breath. Why couldn't he just make Bakari happy? That was all he wanted... Bakari had started to mean so much to him.

After soaking in the tub for over an hour he finally got out and dried himself off then got dressed. He could at least apologize to the concubine for dismissing him so suddenly. He really didn't want the boy to completely lose trust in him.

Laying back Bakari looked up at the clear blue sky, having found himself a spot outside of the palace walls to try to relax and take his mind off of what had just happened, of course he didn't leave the palace grounds. He was laying underneath a large tree, thankful for the shade it provided and the protection from the sun that was already making it's lazy way high into the sky. Eyes slipping shut he sighed softly using this as a chance to just let his mind go blank, he was sure that no one would find him here unless actively seeking him telling him that it meant he would probably spend the rest of the day here or at least until his hunger became to much to ignore.

Currently he wasn't really hungry, he had been earlier but after his conversation with Naeem he had lost any appetite he may have previously had. Rolling onto his stomach he rested his head on his arms using them as pillows and allowed the warm air and the gentle breeze to lull him into an dream like state, he was still aware enough that he was sure he would notice if someone suddenly joined him. Though even if someone did it wasn't like it would really make a difference, if it was anyone it would probably just be a servant on break or someone else within that ranking.

Naeem couldn't find the concubine within the palace wall and so asked a servant to go find the concubine. He went back to his room and sat down on his bed, lightly chewing his lip. Was it really good idea to try to talk to the boy? He honestly didn't know... Staying inside was starting to give him a headache, as soon as he finished talking to Bakari he would have to take a walk in the garden and try to clear his mind.

Meanwhile the servant went outside the palace walls to search for Bakari and tell him to meet the pharaoh in his room.

• Saga locked this topic