Dominated (Pigeon x Wolf) [18+]

WolfDog12

Alicio frowned slightly when the man ran off. "I'll see you soon..." He waved goodbye to Sega, making sure to hide his annoyance that the omega had just left like that. It sort of bothered him that Sega thought he had so much control in this relationship. Alicio could have the boy kidnapped and forced to be his at any moment...

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

On his way home, Sega pulled out a small note book from his pocket and started planning out next week's dinner. He was so excited for it. By the time he made it to his stop, the omega had written down what he wanted to cook, as well as all the ingredients he would need to buy. Of course, when he hurried in, his friend Taka had already let himself in. "You're late," He complained.

"Oh come on, I got out at 6 and there was no way to catch the 6 o'clock bus," he explained. Sega cooked them dinner and they spent the time just hanging out and watching TV. Once it got late, Taka just spent the night but left early the next morning while Sega got ready to go to work.

Alicio was furious when he got the report that someone had slept over at Sega's house. What the hell did that omega think he was doing? Alicio was so close to taking him by force. But he would try a little longer to get him to fall for him properly. He wasn't a very patient man...

Sega made it to work an hour before noon to really get into the rush. Many people came around lunch time even though the shop didn't sell too much for meals. It wasn't like anyone cared that much. Besides, they could bring their own lunches if they wanted to, it was just that laid back of a place. The omega got right to work, with that same enthusiastic attitude he had the previous day.

Alicio didn't come in the next day. He hadn't promised Sega he would come in the next day, and he was too angry to act calm around the omega. Instead he spent his evening at home, designing jewelry and choosing clothes for Sega. He was completely obsessed with the boy.

Sega went through his work day and found it really strange when he didn't see Alicio at all... Maybe he had a large project to work on at school? Though, Sega wasn't the only one concerned. In fact, his friend, the beta was also concerned. The waitress was getting so use to seeing the alpha come in that it ended up throwing both of them off their game. While Aya was able to recover faster, Sega started making stupid mistakes.

Alicio finally decided to go to the cafe about an hour before it closed. He made sure to bring his school bag in and allowed himself to appear fully exhausted. He stepped into the cafe and looked around to see if Sega was still there. It would be very helpful for him to know if the omega had missed him...

By the time Alicio showed up, Sega was already gone. Aya looked over and was surprised to see the alpha but after seeing his bag, figured he must have had a project to do. She hurried over to him. "Hello, Alicio. Sega isn't here at the moment... The boss sent him home an hour ago because he was making too many silly mistakes and the customers started to get fussy that he wasn't paying them full attention... You've only been coming here a short while and Sega has already come to look forward to you showing up," Aya explained.

Alicio frowned deeply even though he was secretly happy that Sega had gotten so upset. "I see... I wanted to call or text him but he still hasn't given me his number and I thought that if I called the store it would just bother him..." He looked away. "I'm honestly not sure how he sees our relationship right now..." He murmured. The alpha quickly shook his head as if trying to push the thought away. "I'm sorry, I'm just tired... If you have his number would you mind letting him know that I'm sorry I couldn't come in earlier today?"

"Here, I'll do you one better," She turned around and grabbed a napkin as well as a pen from her pocket. She thought for a minute or two before writing down a phone number and handing it to Alicio. "Here, I believe that's his number. I would check my phone but I can't do it while I'm working. He's probably feeling a bit depressed from not seeing you and for being sent home early even though he isn't sick. Give him a call to at least make sure he's alright? Also, get yourself some rest, you clearly need it." She smiled and had to go help a table. "Also, tell him he owes me for covering his ass!" She called before making to the table to help her customer.

"Thank you so much" Alicio gave Aya a bright smile. "I'll call him right away" He left the cafe and stared down at the number. Of course he had already found out what Sega's number was, but it would seem suspicious if he hadn't been given it by anyone. The alpha crumpled up the napkin and pushed it into his pocket before calling Sega.

The phone seemed to ring for a long while before there was finally an answer. "Hello?" Sega's voice was weak and it sounded like he had just been woken up or something. "Who is this?" Sega hadn't looked at the number or he certainly would have recognized it as the number he had stared at so many times wondering when the right time to call was. Sega had basically memorized Alicio's number by now.

"Hello Sega, it's Alicio" The tone of Sega's voice annoyed the Alpha. Had he been asleep? Or was he fucking that damn beta? And why didn't he have Alicio's number in his phone? Fortunately he was able to completely hide that under a tone of concern. "I just made it to the cafe but Aya said that you had to leave early. She gave me your number and I just wanted to call and make sure you're okay?"

"Alicio?!" Sega sat up in his bed and paused there completely shocked. It really was Alicio but why was he calling the Omega now?! "I-I see, Sorry, I guess I wasn't feeling all that great today... I kept making mistakes and tripping... I just... I'm fine, thanks for calling," His voice changed from panic to calm and thankful to hear Alicio's voice. "So, are you free on Friday? I want you to come over to my house. For dinner, of course."

"Of course, I'm always able to make time for you" Alicio said gently. "I'm so sorry that I was so late today... I'll text you if I'm ever going to be late to come in again. I don't want you to worry about me, especially when you're at work." He was extremely happy to have found out that the omega was already so dependent on his presence.

"Really? Thank you, I appreciate it!" Sega was so happy but suddenly, on his end of the line there was quite a bit of noise. "Hey, don't-! Ack, that tickles!! Quit it!! Stop licking me like that!!" Sega started to get up and move around his apartment talking to some unknown on the other end. Thankfully, when this started to calm down, he explained right away. "I'm sorry, my neighbor had to go away until tomorrow and I'm watching his Kitten... This cat has a tendency to jump up and just start licking my elbow or my side."

Alicio's first thought was that Sega had someone else in bed with him. Rage immediately built up in his chest, it slowly went away as the boy explained. "Ah, yes. Kittens can be a bit of a handful can't they?" He chuckled softly. "It's hard to be annoyed by them though, since they're so cute... It's a bit like children isn't it? They can be a bit difficult sometimes but you can never hold it against them..."

"I know what you mean. This kitten has been in my trash bin in the bathroom three times knocking around tissues like were balls of yarn but she's so cute, listen." Sega placed his phone near the kitten who was purring and meowing on him. "Talk about adorable. She is a sweetheart but she is always tickling me."

"You're making me jealous of a kitten" Alicio chuckled softly. "I wish I could be there with you..." He sighed and sat down in his car. "I had a bit of a stressful day, and all I want is to be able to sit down and snuggle you close while we watch a movie or something... I really can't wait to spend time with you this Friday"

"I want to spend time with you too but my apartment is currently a mess thanks to this one," Sega explained what scratching the kitten under its chin. "Maybe we can extend dinner to include a movie in the privacy of my living room," He chuckled and was happy to have Alicio stay a bit later.

"That sounds amazing" Alicio sighed softly. "School has been very difficult... My assigned partner for a group project is an omega who hasn't shown much interest in the project. So the work itself is easy but it is a bit difficult to keep rejecting her advances without hurting her..." The story was just to try to make Sega jealous, and to show him that their were others who he needed to compete with. "Ah, I'm sorry, I'm very tired right now so I'm just babbling. I didn't mean to bore you. I hope to see you tomorrow when I stop by the cafe"

Sega did just as Alicio thought, and got very jealous. The alpha had already said that he didn't want to have more than one mate but if another was willing to go to such lengths to try and get Alicio, there was no guarantee that the alpha wouldn't suddenly get bored of Sega and ditch him for another omega. "No, I want to see you tomorrow!!! Please, be there I'll treat you to another molten Lava cake!!! One that I make myself! Or would you prefer a parfait or something?" Sega was trying to win him over now.

"You don't need to bribe me to come in" Alicio laughed "I'll be happy if I can just spend a few minutes with you... Maybe you could let me walk you home so we could spend some time together when you're not working?" He wanted more time alone with the omega.

"I don't see why not," Sega said. He wanted to play hard to get but playing that was dangerous if the other party had someone else in line in case the game was too hard. "I still want to make you another dessert so you have to tell me what you think when I give it to you."

"Of course, I'll be looking forward to it" Alicio said cheerfully. He paused for a moment before continuing. "And there's something I've been meaning to ask you..." He suddenly stopped. "Ah, I'm so sorry, I have to go . I'll talk to you about it tomorrow" The alpha spoke quickly as if something had just happened and then hung up before giving Sega a chance to respond.

• Saga locked this topic