Dominated (Pigeon x Wolf) [18+]

WolfDog12

"Why wouldn't I be here?" Alicio walked over to meet him. "You actually showed some interest in me. As for the tips, I figure that if I can afford to tip well there's no reason for me to hold back." He held out the gift back. "I hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries... But I noticed that you recently had to deal with..." His cheeks grew pink and he looked away, coughing awkwardly. "Certain... Omega problems... So I bought you some chocolates that my older siblings say help with that sort of thing"

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

"Ch-Chocolate?!" Sega took it and peeked in hungrily. He had a serious weakness for chocolate. "Thank you, I guess I should accept since you went out of your way to get it!!!" He was quite thrilled and smiled gently. '93 points' he thought into his head. "Anyway, it's no secret that Omegas go into heat every month so don't worry about it," he left out the part of how bad it was for him since the pills and the injections hardly helped. "So, you have older siblings?... Are you the only Alpha? How many siblings do you have?" Sega wasn't paying attention to just how many questions he asked, He was just curious since no family would have more than one Alpha and to have multiple older siblings? Were they all Betas... no, at least one had to be an Omega.

The chocolates Alicio had bought were extremely fancy and expensive. He was clearly excited that Sega enjoyed the present. He was slightly caught off guard at the questions about his family. "Oh, well I have five siblings, all of them older and all of them are actually omegas..." He smiled sadly and dropped his gaze to the ground. "And since my father passed away, I'm not just the only alpha, but also the only non-omega in the household... "

"No way!!! Five older sibilings and they're all Omegas?! How is that even possible!! I mean, the chances are just too great. Think about it... if 70% of the world's population is beta, and 20% is Alphas, that leaves a 10% for Omegas. How can there even be that many Omegas in one family... Oh man... You must have rough months..." Sega was probably prying too much now so he tried to stop the conversation after hearing about his father. "I see, I'm sorry for your loss...." He mumbled quietly.

Alicio looked up and gave him a gentle smile. "Oh no, don'y worry about it. My family is very strange. Apparently there was something about the way my parent's genes interacted that pretty much switched the odds of an omega and a beta being born" he chuckled softly. "And yes, I have an apartment away from the main house which I use when things get a bit too hectic for me to be there."

"I see, Sorry for prying. I just find that fascinating," Sega explained. "Well, I guess I should say that if that dinner date still stands, I would love to take you up on that offer." Sega had to test the waters a little to see if it was worth swimming. Even though Alphas were two to every one Omega, it didn't stop them from collecting and having lots of "Wives" or mistresses. Still, it wasn't like an Omega could refuse since each Alpha and Omega pairing was like a master/ servant contract... it wasn't like Omegas could deny who they belonged to once they were marked.

"Yes, I'd love to have you join me for dinner." Alicio said brightly, trying not to show how excited he really was. "Would you mind if I gave you a ride to the resturaunt? I know some people can be a bit uncomfortable being alone with an alpha they don't know well" he was referring to the fact that it was common for an alpha to assault an omega, especially if the omega was putting off as many pheromones as Sega.

"I don't mind, thanks for at least asking. Something about knowing how many siblings you have that are Omegas tells me you can handle a simple car ride," Sega stated. Of course he was nervous, who wouldn't be. To be honest, he really should be careful but the Omega felt like going along for now.

"Sega!" The omega looked up to see his best friend standing there. He ran over and stood beside the Omega. "You went to work today?! I told you to wait just one more day. You still have strong pheromones!"

"Tori, I'm fine, besides I'm going out to dinner right now so can we talk about this later?"

"You're an idiot," the beta growled. He then turned his attention towards Alicio. "If you do anything to hurt him I promise I won't forgive you." Sega managed to calm Tori down and the two talked for a minute before the Beta ultimately left and Sega turned back to Alicio.

"I'm sorry about him. He's protected me since middle school. He's that motherly best friend type."

Alicio didn't say anything to the beta, too taken aback by the sudden aggressive appearance. "Ah... I see..." he collected his thoughts and smiled at Sega. "Well, I think it's a good thing you have a friend who will protect you so fiercely" He offered the other male his arm to hold. "My car isn't parked too far off... Also do you have and particular foods that you're allergic to or dislike?"

"I have a low tolerance for spicy food so anything over mild is too much... I also don't like onions at all. Other than that... I'm not too picky beyond that. I don't have any allergies," Sega stated and took the other's arm. He really was quite gentlemanly. '94 points' he thought to himself. 'This guy is doing really well. I'm pretty impressed that's for sure.' Sega was happy to find such a nice fish. "So, do you own a company or something? Is that why you can tip so well?"

"Ah... I was hoping you wouldn't ask" Alicio laughed softly. "No, it's nothing so impressive... I was just born into a wealthy family" He began to walk towards his pale blue sports car. "I wish I could say something to impress you about about I'm the heir to the company despite being the youngest because I've worked harder, or even that I'm just more talented than my siblings. But really it's just that my parents decided that I should be the next head because I'm an alpha... So I've basically been given life on a silver platter. Right now I'm in university, since I want to prove myself as more than just a rich alpha by making our company more successful than my parents ever thought I could." He shrugged slightly. "Unfortunately having big dreams isn't too impressive"

"Isn't that how it is with most Alphas? I've never met an Alpha who wasn't some form of elite. After all, that's how this world works. Besides, your siblings should be happy to be Omegas. At least that way they can marry into another form of money If they were Betas then they should be stressed because Betas are known as the commoners... as sad as it is, it is much harder for them to win over an alpha over the pheromones of an Omega." This topic seemed to weigh heavily on Sega because he had so many friends that were all Betas.... knowing they only had second class lives was really sad.... though, an Omega that didn't find an Alpha was even more screwed.

Alicio opened the passenger seat door of his car for Sega and held it open. "I suppose that's true... It is unfortunate. I know I should be grateful for my place but I do tend to feel uneasy knowing that I didn't earn it in any way and there are probably hundreds of people who deserve this sort of privilege more than I do." He sighed softly and closed the door once Sega got in, then went around and got into the driver's seat.

"97 points," Sega thought to himself. "It's alright, there is still plenty of time for you to be able to build farther and grow your company to make your own name in it. Sometimes it's good to get a leg up because it's just a boost to help reach the top shelf without knocking over the whole book case," he explained. Sega got into the car and it was nice for them to start going. if Alicio's score got any higher, then he would have to just marry the Alpha there. He'd want to close the deal before anyone else had a chance to snatch him.

"Thank you, it really means a lot to hear you say that" Alicio started to drive to a very nice restaurant that usually required reservations weeks in advance. The alpha didn't have a reservation, but he knew the owner and so could get a table whenever he needed one. "Ah... I've been talking about myself this whole time haven't I? Do you have any siblings?"

"I don't I was an only child. My parents were worried once they found out I was an Omega. They knew they had to devote to protect me and didn't bother having other kids. One was enough for them." Sega said as they got out of the car. He was in no way dressed for a place like this. "Alicio, sir, this place is way to high standards for me... I am not dressed for this... besides, how did you get in? this place is always packed and requires reservation weeks in advance!"

"Please don't call me sir, it's far too formal" Alicio smiled and offered his arm again. "The owner is a friend of the family, I gave him a call while you were working. People here know how to control themselves so you won't get harassed" He started to walk towards the restaurant, making sure to hold the door open for Sega when they reached it.

Sega was a bit nervous by the atmosphere and still didn't belive he was in the proper closes for such a nice place. He certainly didn't belong.... the only thing that helped was people thinking he and Alicio were mates. While that was helpful, they quickly knew better by the pheromones. As they were brought to their seat, Sega stayed surprisingly close to the alpha, even gripping at his sleeve slightly.

Alicio frowned slightly and moved his chair closer. "We can leave if you'd like... he said softly, wrapping an arm around Sega's waist and pulling him close in a protective manner. His eyes met with another alpha across the room who had a young omega mate on each arm. The other alpha was watching Sega with an expression of pure lust. "How disgusting..." Alicio murmured.

"No, I'm alright," He stated just trying to get comfortable with the feeling Sega hadn't taken notice of the alpha in the back staring at him lustfully as he was more worried about not tripping over his own feet. He did look up at the alpha when he mumbled something strange to himself. "I'm sorry, what was that?"

"There's one of those disgusting old harem keeping alphas staring at you" Alicio muttered, picking up a menu. "I wish there was some way to mark you for just one day so those people would leave you alone..." He sighed softly. "I'm sorry, at least in a place like this they won't try to touch you"

"He's another collector?" Sega didn't even want to look around to spot him. But, the sheer thought that someone was there staring at him was weighing on him a bit and it was now even harder to relax. "Well, a mark is forever..." Omegas tended to get sentimental about being marked so it wasn't the best to just joke about it. While an Alpha can mark many, an omega could only have one mark. "I'm pretty use to people and their touchy hands... even Betas haven't been the best..."

"Ah... I'm sorry, I hope that didn't sound like I was joking about marks" Alicio looked down at the Omega. "I only meant that I think it's terrible that in order to be fully protected by an alpha you have to devote your entire life to them... We aren't even expected to be faithful to our lovers." He smiled sadly. "Once I told a friend that I want to end up in a monogamous relationship and he laughed it off. Apparently when an alpha says that it's just a method of seducing omegas..."

"Really? You actually believe that?" Sega had brushed off the mark talk not thinking Alicio meant any harm by it. He must understand the problems with marking because of having so many older siblings that were also Omegas. This man honestly believed in only having one mate?! Ok, that settled it, Sega was ready to settle down and marry this guy already.

"Of course... If I'm going to marry someone I want it to be someone I'm happy with. I have enough money that I could just become a sugar daddy if I only wanted sex" Alicio stared down at the table with a sad smile. "I want an actual emotional connection with the person I spend my life with..." He looked over at Sega again. "I... I hope you aren't one of the omega's who thinks that makes me an oversensitive and weak alpha" he laughed softly.

• Saga locked this topic