Dominated (Pigeon x Wolf) [18+]

WolfDog12

"Sega..." Alicio smiled down at him. "I want that too..." He lightly ran his hands over the omega's stomach. "I want to fill you up completely." He lightly thrust into the boy, hitting his sweet spot. "I want to completely pamper you and all our children..." He murmured. "I'll make sure you're always safe and happy."

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

Sega smiled widely before saying, "Then I want to bare your children now. Fuck me till I'm pregnant." He continued to repeat those last words a couple more times before going back to moaning from the pleasure brought on by the sex. Nothing beat sex with the mate that marked you!! Now, Sega's pheromones would only be able to affect Alicio from now on. Even if they were apart, the alpha would know right away when his mate went into heat.

"I will..." Alicio smiled and moved his hands up to play with his mate's nipples. "You're my beautiful Sega..." He kissed and bit the boy's neck. "I want you to feel amazing..." He began to thrust in harder. "I love you Sega." He lifted the omega's legs over his shoulders so he could thrust in deeper.

"I love you too!!" He stated as he moaned more and more from the pleasure he got from having Alicio thrust into him so much. It wasn't long before Sega was reaching his limit and with the way he was moaning, it was quite obvious. After just a few more thrusts, Sega tightened up, his body twisting as he finally came.

Alicio let out a low moan as he came inside the boy a second time. Sega's scent was just too good for him to hold on much longer. He still couldn't bring himself to stop, this time only pulling out long enough to flip the boy onto his stomach and trusting back in. His hands gripped the omega's hips and began to mercilessly slam into him from behind.

Sega took only a few seconds to breathe before he was flipped over and thrust back into. The omega moaned loudly and gripped the sheets tightly as his ass was slammed into. It felt so good this way too that Sega got hard almost instantly and just wanted this night to never end.

Alicio held the boy's hips, holding him still so he could continue to trust into him. "S-Sega..." He groaned. "You feel amazing..." He reached around and gripped the omega's cock, roughly jerking him off with each thrust. He loved the scent of his mate's cum and the sound of his voice.

"Wait, If you touch there I'll- AH!!!" Sega was trying not to come as Alicio started to go about jerking him off on top of the wonderful feeling of being thrust in and out of constantly. He grabbed the sheets as tightly as he could and ended up letting off another load. Wow, sex was definitely better with the mate that marked you... or was it just the marking that made him feel that way?

Alicio groaned and tightened his grip on the boy's cock. He thrust in deeper and came again just after Sega. He panted softly and pulled out. He sat back against the head of the bed and pulled the omega onto his lap, his fingers immediately going to twist and play with his nipples. "You're so perfect..." He murmured, nuzzling into his neck. "Everything about you..."

"If I sit up it will all spill out," he whispered. Sega really wanted to get pregnant so he didn't want any semen to slip out. He still had several days of his heat and still had a chance of getting pregnant later but that's alright. "Alicio.... I love you."

"I'll just have to fill you back up it that happens..." Alicio smiled and gently kissed him. "I love you too Sega..." He lightly lifted the boy up and slid his cock back into him to prevent any cum from dripping out. "I can't wait to have a family with you.. And have a perfect wedding."

Sega smiled brightly and kissed Alicio back before he was lifted up and filled again. The omega was almost too happy and wrapped his arms around his new mate's neck hugging him tightly. "Are you sure your parent's won't mind? I mean... to marry an Omega..." It was a little late to be talking about these things but Sega held onto Alicio just enjoying his warmth and touch.

"Mm... I honestly don't care what they think." Alicio ran his hands over his sides and then down to squeeze his ass. "I love you Sega, I would happily forget about all of them and just have a family with you..." He nuzzled into the boy's neck. "Besides, my father passed away and as I said all my siblings are omegas. So I'm sure they will be happy to see me stay with one omega instead of being one of those collectors."

Sega was just over joyed to hear the words come from Alicio's mouth. He didn't actually want the Alpha to give up everything for him, then his life long dream of being a stay at home mom wouldn't come true but he just wanted someone loyal to him. "Thank you, Alicio. I'm so happy to have met you," He admitted. "Will you spend the rest of the week with me? I'm sorry my apartment isn't fancy but I want to spend my last chance here with you." Even if Sega was still in heat when they left, only Alicio would be able to smell his pheromones and it wouldn't effect anyone including an alpha 5 feet from him.

"Of course... We can stay here if you'd like? I can send some people to get your things from your apartment..." Alicio started to lift and drop Sega down on his cock, casually fucking the boy. "We can stay at your apartment if you'd prefer." He nuzzled the boy's neck, nipping it lightly.

"My Apartment...." The omega moaned loudly as he was being fucked. It just felt so amazing! "Please let's stay..... ah.... at my..... Mmnnn.... apartment!" Sega jumped a little. Damn it felt so good that he was about to lose his mind. The male wrapped his arms around his mate, intoxicated by the alpha's pheromones.

"Of course, we'll go back once we've both calmed down a little..." Alicio smiled, tightening his grip on the boy's ass. He started to lift Sega almost all the way off his cock before dropping him back down, making each thrust go as deep as possible into the omega. "Although I don't know how calm I can possibly be now that I have you..." He breathed.

Sega moaned more and more. The farther they went the harder it was to hold the conversation. The omega was drowning in pleasure as he was lifted way up and thrust deep inside of. "Gonna.... Come again...." He managed to hold back another few seconds but that next thrust struck his prostate so hard that the omega couldn't help but release. Sega moaned more and more thinking of nothing but the sex now.

Alicio groaned as the omega came, feeling him tightening around his cock. "S-sega..." He pushed up and came again. He kissed Sega again, squeezing his ass. "I really can't resist you.... Do you mind if we stay here for a little while longer? I don't want to stop just yet..."

"I.... Don't mind...." Sega was clearly tired. He had been having sex all day it seemed and the medication he took earlier was wearing him out and still made him feel a bit sick. The omega leaned forward and pressed against his new mate. "I'm sorry..... I need to rest a minute...." His eyes slowly started to close.

Alicio smiled and gently stroked his mate's hair, kissing his face gently. "Would you like me to bathe you, or should we just stay here?" He loved that the omega didn't seem to mind if he stayed inside him, it felt so good to be connected like this. He really hoped that Sega wouldn't want to move.

Sega's eyes fully closed and he said sleepily, "Let's stay like this... a while longer...." With that the omega fell asleep just the way he was. The warmth in his stomach from still having Alicio inside him was surprisingly comforting and helped lull Sega off to sleep. He managed to wake a couple hours later and opened his eyes to look around. The omega could feel the rage of his heat slowly start to come back.

Alicio smiled and watched as the omega fell asleep on his lap. He leaned back and closed his eyes, knowing that Sega would probably want more sex when he woke up. He kept his arms around his mate as he slept, and was still asleep by the time Sega woke up.

Sega tried to just hold out as long as he could but it was no use. In no time, the omega was really horny and shifted slightly to find that he was still being filled with Alicio... Maybe the Alpha really wanted to leave his print? Not that it mattered, now only the alpha would be affected by the pheromones and Sega could no longer have sex with anyone else when in heat. Not without trying to force them away and getting violently ill. For now he had to deal with already being in heat.

The omega started to moved and play with his own nipples a little to get himself nice and hard as he moved his hips in an attempt to get Alicio hard as well. Even if the alpha was asleep, Sega needed this and would get it.

• 2 weeks later...

It took only a few moments for Alicio to grow hard again, a low groan escaping his lips. His eyes opened slowly and he smiled at the sight of the omega. "Mm... It looks like you couldn't wait for me to wake up." He ran his hands down the boy's back and over the curve of his ass, squeezing gently. "I'd love to wake up to this every morning."

• Saga locked this topic