Dominated (Pigeon x Wolf) [18+]

WolfDog12

Sega looked up as Alicio woke up and felt a little bad. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself..." He admitted though it was nice to hear that the alpha actually liked it. Hopefully he really did like to wake up to this because it might end up being a monthly thing. For now, Sega could hardly think of that as the heat started to really burn inside him and make him move his hips some more. "Sex with the one that marked you really is the best," He admitted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

Alicio smiled at the boy. "Mm... I wouldn't know the difference, I wanted my first time to be with the one I marked." He murmured, his words hid a deep jealously when he thought about someone else touching Sega. His fingers dug into the omega's hips, an aggressive and protective scent emitting from his body.

"R-really?!" It was rather surprising to hear that Alicio hadn't had sex with anyone before him. In fact, Sega started to feel really bad that he had been having sex for... well years now. "Well, you're lucky to be an alpha.... I wish I could have saved myself for you..." Sega hated to admit how horrible the heat was and nearly impossible to deal with it was without having sex.... Though, there were some Omegas that managed to close themselves off and didn't depend on sex. The omega could then feel his new mate's fingers digging into his hips and giving off the most addictive scent. It only turned Sega on more. He began to move his hips.

Alicio let out a low groan as his mate started to move. "Mm... It's fine, I'll make sure no one else ever touches you again." His fingers began to play with the boy's nipples, lightly pinching and pulling at them. "And you can make up for all those other times by completely giving in to your heat with me. Let me make you feel better than you could have ever imagined." He smiled and leaned up, kissing Sega's neck.

"Alright!! You will have my heart and my body for the rest of your life. Hope you're prepared," he said. It felt so good to be pleasured this way and Sega's body was burning up from the heat. He was happier than he ever had been. Just as the Omega was about to lean in for a kiss, he heard his phone nearby ringing. Damn... It was probably his friend worried about him in heat... It's not like Sega really had time to explain that he had a new partner.

Alicio's eyes narrowed slightly, he knew it must be Sega's friend. Who else would be calling at a time like this? His hands moved down over Sega's waist, resting on his hips. "Are you going to answer that..?" He asked in a low voice. His jealously was even more clear than before.

Sega frowned and glanced in the direction of his phone. He knew that Alicio was jealous and didn't want to ruin this moment. "I really down want to. I'm enjoying myself too much but if I don't reply he's going to get worried and come over here... he has a spare key too...." Sega let the phone ring as he leaned forward and kissed Alicio. Eventually it stopped and the omega knew he had to at least text his friend.

• 2 weeks later...

Alicio let out a soft growl of frusteration and pushed Sega down on the bed, catching in lips in a fierce kiss. He began to roughly thrust into the smaller male, aiming for his prostate with each thrust. He wanted to completely overwhelm the omega, make him unable to think of anything else.

Sega knew how dangerous this was to continuously lose himself in the pleasure of his new mate but there really was no helping it. This was the best. The omega wrapped his arms around Alicio's neck and held onto him as he was flipped onto the bed and thrust into, churning his insides and making the cum that was already in him foamy. The Omega didn't care anymore, all he wanted to do was focus on Alicio. "I love you," he breathed when there was enough air.

"I love you too..." Alicio groaned. After a moment he pulled back and slowed his thrusts to a steady pace. He stared down at the omega, taking in his beautiful body. Suddenly he stopped his movements. "Go ahead and call him back..." He said firmly, his hands running over the boy's chest. "Tell him that you're going to be busy for the next couple days."

Sega looked concerned when the alpha suddenly stopped moving but then told him to make the phone call. The omega nodded and slipped out from under Alicio to try and get his phone off the floor. It was farther than he expected and he had to get off the bed entirely just to grab it. Losing the connection with his mate was sad but they still had 5 more days of his heat. Sega called his friend back and let him know that he was alright and that he going to be able to handle his heat. As much as he wanted to tell his friend about his new mate, now probably wasn't the best time. Of course, his friend was still really concerned and convinced to check on him and it took almost 20 minutes to convince him other wise. When he finally got off the phone, Sega returned to the bed just as he could feel his heat coming on again, rather strong now.

Alicio watched as the omega talked on the phone, after a few minutes he moved closer and ran his hands up the boy's chest. He stayed completely silent so that he wouldn't be heard over the phone. He lightly toyed with Sega's nipples, twisting and pulling lightly.

Sega tried to use his free hand to push away Alicio's so he wouldn't end up letting his voice slip out. That would have been a huge red flag. It was hard to keep his voice steady and after he got off the phone, his heat seemed to be in full bloom again. The omega could barely take the couple steps to get on the bed as he grabbed onto his mate and reached down to play with his balls a little trying to get him hard again.

Alicio smirked as he felt the boy's hands. "You didn't tell him about me..." He grabbed both of Sega's hands and rolled over, pinning him to the bed. "Why not?" He wasn't really bothered by it, but part of him wanted to tease the omega, see him squirm and beg to be fucked. It was easy to tell that Sega needed his mate's cock more than anything right now.

"He doesn't think we should be mated yet... Now's not a good time to tell him... If I did, he'd probably have shown up and kicked you out for now until he could be sure-..." Sega paused to moan as he did just as expected, and squirmed to be fucked. At least his pheromones should be bothering Alicio as well. "Until he can be sure you're right for me.... He's too protective and will think I only mated with you out of desperation because of how strong my heat it....." His words were becoming more and more strained as it grew harder to hold a normal conversation. "Please, fuck me more!!"

Alicio chuckled softly and positioned himself against the boy's entrance. "You're so cute..." He leaned down and kissed Sega's neck. "Even if he showed up I wouldn't let him kick me out, not when you need me this much." He suddenly thrust inside, letting out a low groan escape his lips as he felt his mate wrap around him. "I'd fuck you while he watched if he wouldn't leave..."

"AH!! So good!!" Sega moaned unable to hold the conversation any more. As much as he wanted to, the omega was completely at a loss for words and tightened up around his mate as he could even feel his dick throbbing to be messed up. Sega was now convinced he'd be pregnant by the time his week was up. After all, they were fucking harder than rabbits... and boy did it feel amazing.

"Wouldn't you like to be watched?" Alicios breathed into the boy's ear. "So people can see that you're mine in every way..." He thrust in harder, aiming for Sega's sweet spot. "My beautiful, perfect, Sega..." He lightly bit the omega's neck, leaving a mark on his skin. "All mine."

"No one else.... AH!!! This is just for us..... Nhm" The omega was moaning a lot as it was rather hard for him not to. This just felt so good to him! His voice spilled out even louder as his prostate was struck again and again. Sega just wanted this time to be for him and his new mate. Who cares what others did or didn't know. As long as they knew they loved each other and the mark remained on the back of his neck, they would always be connected.

"I know," Alicio slowed for a moment, staring deep into the ega's eyes. " I'm just teasing you, I don't want anyone else to see these expressions you're making, or hear your voice this way... You're mine." He smiled and kissed Sega again before flipping the boy onto his stomach and roughly thrusting from behind. His lips pressed against the mark on Sega's neck. "Mine..."

Sega's bright red face became wet with tears as he cried from happiness hearing his mate say those words. Sure, it could all be because of the pheromones flying between them and the heat they both felt but the omega was sure his feelings were real. He was quickly flipped and a kiss was placed on the back of his neck. "And I'll make you all mine!" He shouted determined as he moaned again from the pleasure he got from his ass. "I'm gonna cum!!!" He announced. Sega couldn't help but cum dozens of times.

"Me too... Let's cum together" Alicio breathed against the boy's neck. He thrust in a few more times, hitting Sega's prostate each time. Finally he came deep inside, letting out a low moan. He slowed to a stop and rolled onto his back, turning the omega around so Sega was straddling him. "You're so beautiful..."

After finally cumming again, the omega seemed to settle down a lot though, being flipped into a new position was certainly turning him on. "You up for one more round?" Sega looked exhausted but sex with your mate during heat was the best thing in the world and he was addicted. There was no going against this now.

Alicio ran his hands up Sega's chest, lightly rubbing his nipples. "Of course I am... I wanna see you ride me again." He grinned widely and lightly pushed up into the boy. "I really can't get enough of you." It was amazing how intoxicating it was, even though he wasn't bonded to Sega in the way the omega was.

Sega chuckled and started to move his hips slowly at first but then shifted his legs, spreading his knees to give Alicio a better view as he got faster and harder. The omega moved against his alpha's movements, hitting his prostate hard. It was a rather suductive sight to say the least. He was already hard and nearly ready to burst. Damn it felt good.

• Saga locked this topic