Leslie_LC

erm...amazon jp.com already email me.they send me Pure DVD yesterday..so i will give you.RAW ASAP..when it's delivered to me :leaf12:

*hugs tight* thank you! thank you! thank you so much!!

we're so excited.

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• athrun08

The kiss scene between Misu and shingyouji....damn...now THAT'S a Kiss. Super sexy intense. Like I'm blown out the water right now. Now Dai and Mao better top that in their fifth movie hehe

The kiss scene between Misu and shingyouji....damn...now THAT'S a Kiss. Super sexy intense. Like I'm blown out the water right now. Now Dai and Mao better top that in their fifth movie hehe

sou~sou....their kiss is absolutely REAL....kyaaaaa....

i watched it and i was likerabbit1....wow...

in my mind...was like did they practise it???rabbit12

Dai-chan and Mao....Ganbatte!!!!rabbit14...ahaha....joking only...

• Like 1

in my mind...was like did they practise it???rabbit12

Dai-chan and Mao....Ganbatte!!!!rabbit14...ahaha....joking only...

Icons so cute!

GOOD question! Do these actors be practicing these intimate scenes or what? Lol, but judging from the makings, it looks like all they do for rehearsal is tilt their heads to the side and pretend, but when the cameras roll, they go for it. But if they do rehearse, they totally don't show you in the makings. Hmm...I wonder how many takes they do for these kiss scenes....:hamtaro-005 (4):*minds becomes pervy*

• Like 1

ahaha....ya....my mind too...

wuuu....wont they feel awkward??..i mean the kiss...itz usually with girls and now....wuaahhh....

but still...KAWAI

• Like 1

Nah I don't think those two were awkward. I think all these actors are totally open minded and don't care. Actually Daisuke and Mao in the 2nd film and being that it was their first time playing in boy love, now those makings, everything looked super cute and awkward.lol. So yea I think that was the only awkward time. Good thing we have diverse open minded actors that can do awesome super hot kiss scenes and make them as realistic as possible! XDXD

• Like 1

Nah I don't think those two were awkward. I think all these actors are totally open minded and don't care. Actually Daisuke and Mao in the 2nd film and being that it was their first time playing in boy love, now those makings, everything looked super cute and awkward.lol. So yea I think that was the only awkward time. Good thing we have diverse open minded actors that can do awesome super hot kiss scenes and make them as realistic as possible! XDXD

ahaha....a VERY hot kiss...no wonder taiki and baba they feel awkward after the kiss scene becoz after the CUT crew surrounding looked at them weirdly...ahaha

if i was there i will be like the crew too....*became pervs*

• Like 1

If I was in the crew I'd tell baba-chan and taiki...

"Ah! Don't mind us! Keep going. DOUZO!"

XD

same here...ahaha i might take a popcorn too...^^

yojichan..thre's someone ady post the takumi kun 4 at YT but with no audio and was cut into parts like "takumi and gii" and "misu and shingyouji" part not the whole movie...but gud enough to noe the story...

i've watched the misu x shungyouji part and it was so sad so sweet....

kyaa...cant wait for the whole movie with subs...

• Like 1

oh really?

hmmmm...i guess i will just have to wait for the full length film to be released and subbed so we can better appreciate it. i'm afraid that if i watch only bits and pieces on YT without the audio, i would get frustrated and cry.

thanks for the heads up, my dear.

oh really?

hmmmm...i guess i will just have to wait for the full length film to be released and subbed so we can better appreciate it. i'm afraid that if i watch only bits and pieces on YT without the audio, i would get frustrated and cry.

thanks for the heads up, my dear.

kyaaa...u r rite...damn i cant wait for the subs....

someone said the sub will finish in WEEKS more....when i hear weeks....kyaaaa!!!!!!

im gonna get angry....*whre's my bunny???...i wanna hit it*

the bunny's gonna get it! the bunny's gonna get it! hahahahah!!!

i'm thinking we'll probably be able to enjoy it maybe in 2 months. i understand it does take time to fansub what with the timing, editing, encoding and whatnots.

i will try to be as patient as i can because knowing that the movie's already been released, i'm happy that it's no longer a dream. it's already a reality.

our next thing to dream about is Takumi-kun 5. kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

• Like 1

oh no...we have to wait until next forits release i think....

fuuuuuuuhhhh.....thtz A LOT of patience needed.....

jajajaja....takumi kun series is killing us....

Okay I just learned that the person who was gonna share the RAW file of Pure to SaYa Fansubs is still waiting for feedback from them.

I hope things will be smooth anytime soon. The subbing will still take time though. Right now there's no telling anymore but I hope it does get subbed and uploaded sooner than expected.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!onion7

can u upload the movie???....i think we can send it to saya fansubs ady!!!!...*fangirl screams!!!*

OMFG!!!!!...love the back cover....so cute...>.

im gonna cry now....:cuteonion58:

...why Taiki sooo cute like Puppy .........

FINALLY SOMEONE THOUGHT THE SAME WITH ME!!!! LOVE YA!!!

sensou ne~~~i really wanna say diz...I WANT HIM AS MY PET!!!

so cute!!! i really wanna keep him as my pet...*i sounds like a pervert*

LOL..you are funny...hehehe...im working on it right now..maybe it's takes 2 days...

hahaha...itz juz the 4D side of me...lol

nvm...2days is fast enough...and my dear...enjoy ur movie....^^

So many people like Takumi kun series but, I know no home page has been post...

So I just put Takumi kun 5 home page and blog... and translate site I use... just in case any one need... ^^;;;

home page:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

blog:

translate:

from Home page you could also link to blog... but home page didn't have much update on...

but blog update most ever day... You could find so good info and pic... ^^

Do you know that mao-kun who play Takumi-kun is on

PEACE MAKER ~ Shinsengumi Visits ~(PEACE MAKER~新撰組参上~) in start tomorrow...

more like in Japen Today... --;;;

Also, Dai-chan... who play Gii will be in musical "Royal Host Club"(ロイヤルホストクラブ)...

This one start next week... but, finish same time as Peacemaker...

I just say this if any one do want to more what happen to two of them doing now... ^^;;;

So I hope did might help you get more info what is going on Takumi-kun series...

I hope you enjoy it! ^^

Have a good day!!! ^^

• Like 1

well actually not juz Mao but also Taiki and Takiguchi plays in Peacemaker..

and last 29th May Taiki celebrate Takki's birthday which is so cute...>.

i looooooooooooveeeddd.... daix mao in here...

they really have a nice chemistry ne????

and this is the first bl movie that i watch