Leslie_LC

LOL

I don't think so.

The Takumi-kun fans are around and kicking and highly anticipating of the 4th movie.

I can just imagine how this thread will turn out when Takumi-kun: Pure is officially released.

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• athrun08

I went through the past post and watched the videos and I can't stop squealing. It's too cute. I simply love Takumi-kun, it's what really got me going into yaoi. I love the chemistry between them on and off screen. I can't wait to see Pure, it's going to be great. I love this series with a passion!!

I went through the past post and watched the videos and I can't stop squealing. It's too cute. I simply love Takumi-kun, it's what really got me going into yaoi. I love the chemistry between them on and off screen. I can't wait to see Pure, it's going to be great. I love this series with a passion!!

You got that right! they have super duper amazing amazing chemistry. I totally fell in love with it when i watched the 3rd movie first. hahahah!! and then i watched the 2nd movie and i was like OMG!!! THIS IS TOO MUCH LOVE!! I love it so much. And I am so excited for Pure.

hm well I put up the next chapter of my fanfiction but nobody has read it. I'm starting to doubt myself to be honest.

awww~~ don't be so hard on yourself. you're a good writer. believe in yourself first and foremost. sometimes our works may not be noticed right away or regularly as much as we'd like it to be..but that's no reason to give up or doubt yourself. be your own fan. be your best supporter. that's my personal motto as a writer. heheh!

Ok, I got news that Takumi kun series will be released this coming summer

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

A thought came to me...

If Junjou Romantica would be made to a live action BL drama..

I am thinking of casting Baba Ryo as Usagi-san and Taiki as Misaki. The reason is that Baba-chan is an instigator. We've seen him during the making and he's so goofy. That goofiness is the right mix for Usagi-san 'cause he's such a funny guy with a weird sense of humor. And he can be uber serious which is also evident with Usagi-san.

Taiki can really pull off Misaki because he complements Baba-chan so well. He is incredibly adorable and he can be funny and flustered too. It's wonderful.

I can see it right there. It's happening. Oh yeah!

For Nowaki, I would cast Daisuke. I was thinking of casting Akaike-kun because he's so stable, however, he's kinda serious with his demeanor. I think Dai-chan can pull if off because he can be aggressive plus he's tall.

I dunno if I wanna cast Mao-chan as Hiroki 'cause he's too young. Pairing him off with Dai would magnify the age and Nowaki is supposed to be younger than Hiroki. And Mao's too cute. Hiroki is a strong uke character. He can be versa. I don't think Mao can pull it off. Also he's supposed to be the same age as Usagi-san and he looks too young for Baba-chan.

So yeah..I just had to express these thoughts. LOL

• Like 3

Minna-san, you have got to read this!

Very important.

It's about Hamao and Daisuke talking about working together.

I guarantee you will all squeal with delight and dance around happily.

You're all totally gonna love it!

• Like 5

@yojichan

The interview was so funny! I like so much any interview with these 2! Hamao is so shy! And Dai is trying to be so cool! I like it a lot! :5yoyo34:

• Like 2

@yojichan

The interview was so funny! I like so much any interview with they 2! Hamao is so shy! And Dai is trying to be so cool! I like it a lot! :5yoyo34:

rabbit4 rabbit8 rabbit2

You are most welcome.

It's all about sharing the love for Takumi-kun and its awesome cute and sexy cast.

I was pinching my cheeks while I was reading it. Trying to stifle my screams or the neighbors start pounding on my door. rabbit6

I really love reading it too. Too cute. Too adorable. Too adorable.

• Like 2

I love Takumi-kun series so much...

I can't wait the 4th series...

^ - ^

I love Gii-Takumi pairing...

So match!!

Hehehe~

• Like 1

I totally love how Baba-chan looks so goofy in the photos.

rabbit4 rabbit1 rabbit8

However, Dai-chan seemed to look older and not very high school-like anymore. His true age seem to look more obvious...well except for his very blonde promotional poster look and my siggie pic.

Mao-chan still looks like a kid. heheheh!!

• Like 1

@Blover....

whose poster is that??... is it yours???....kyaaaa.....I want it....T^T

in takumi kun 5 there's a new actor??...wondering what role will he play....

Hey guys I posted a Takumi-kun fan vid in the BL fan vids section of the forums! Please go take a look and tell me what you think!

• Like 1

Hey guys! I'm kinda new here because I recently found this forum and I'm so glad that I did. I can't wait for movie 4! :3

And yes! I had the weirdest dream that Mao-chan an Dai-chan would star in Junjou Romantica live action series. x.x

Mao as Misaki and Dai as Usami, of course.

If only they'd have more interaction.

I love them!

And, I love the pictures. They're all so gorgeous *.*

3 days ago I watched it for the first time after I saw everyone was talking about it and just yesterday I saw the 3rd movie.

It's beyond great and cute. I love it 1000,000%, I really liked Arata (so cool)

I cant wait to watch the 4th :D

• Like 1

ATTENTION TO ALL TAKUMI KUN FANS!!!!

xSayaPinkyx from hollyhock subs said they can sub the movie BUT

THEY NEED THE RAW FILES OF THE MOVIE....

So, if ANYONE knows how to find it or even owns it....

PLEASE INFORM THEM IN YOUTUBE OR FB....because we need them to sub it for us....

Kyaaa...if not, it'll take a longer wait for all of us...and I'm sure all of us are dying to watch it....

and I found a great cut from the movie too..as an encouragement

Kiss scene of misu x shingyouji from the movie..

I'm posting it from my phone so if you can't open it, you could just search for it on YT

• Like 3

erm...amazon jp.com already emailed me.They sent me Pure DVD yesterday..so I will give you the RAW ASAP..when it's delivered to me :leaf12:

• Like 3

thx sooooo much....^^

have u watched the link....OMFG....itz the kiss scene of misu n shingyouji in the movie....

soooo HOT...dammit i wish i could watch the whole movie...ToT

• Like 2