• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• kooly87

Top Posters In This Topic

and the making of Bebou no detail....Takumi sooooo cute >

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

and this too >

He cry omg~~~~

hecrying.jpg

• Like 3

I've only watched the first one heheh

but I'm really glad they're already filming the 5th! :leaf12:

'Cause I really loved it!

oh my goooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!!!

i'm fainting yo! the third Making video here is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

i can't help but notice how much Mao is behaving like a giddy teenage girl around Dai-chan. hahahahahha!!!

i mean wouldn't you be? *points at Daisuke* the guy is so hot.

but Mao...oh Mao...why are you behaving that way with your co-star? are you being Takumi-kun or are you just so nervous around him? waaaaiii~~ the reasons are endless.

so happy. thanks for sharing.

and speaking of sharing...

This reads like what we can expect to watch in Takumi-kun 5

• Like 2

oh my goooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!!!

i'm fainting yo! the third Making video here is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

i can't help but notice how much Mao is behaving like a giddy teenage girl around Dai-chan. hahahahahha!!!

i mean wouldn't you be? *points at Daisuke* the guy is so hot.

but Mao...oh Mao...why are you behaving that way with your co-star? are you being Takumi-kun or are you just so nervous around him? waaaaiii~~ the reasons are endless.

so happy. thanks for sharing.

and speaking of sharing...

This reads like what we can expect to watch in Takumi-kun 5

aww...you so kind :leaf15: thanks for sharing Yojichan*hug*

Ah~.I'm not around here for a week, and heard news about takumi-kun 5...and this has made me smile like crazy...

Well I think I must wait longer 'cause takumi-kun 4 will be released may so this is really frustrating to wait for takumi-kun 5...

can't they just release all movies...LOL

Eepp!! Arigatou for that clip there! It was sugoi ne, but I wonder what was going through their minds doing that scene <:3>

Daisuke: Oh, I just gotta picture him as a really cute girl...

Kyousuke: I never thought that when I reach this age, I'll be doing a make-out scene with a guy...oh well, I guess there's a 1st for everything.

Hello again!

Here's part 2 of the manga as to what we can expect to happen on the 5th Takumi-kun movie.

Enjoy the love!

• Like 1

eepp!! arigatou for that clip there! it was sugoi ne, but i wonder what was going thru their minds doing that scene <:3>

Daisuke: oh i just gotta picture him as a really cute girl...

Kyousuke: i never thought that when i reached this age, i'll be doing a make-out scene with a guy...oh well i guess there's a 1st for everything.

Lol I laughed a lot! :D

Konnichiwa Minna! I'm a new member to the Yaoiotaku page and I just wanted to say my first and foremost favorite BL series is Takumi-kun. This series is everything to me. The music the storyline the acting you name it. I treasure every moment I watch it and I must say I'm proud of myself or enjoying it because where I live same gender relations are highly frowned upon. If anyone ever really saw me watch it I often wonder how badly I would be bashed.

It doesn't bother me at all that Takumi-and Gii are the same gender in fact that's what makes it all the better. Their story is so amazing and I believe that Takumi-kun Series is one of if not the best BL live action films ever to be made. I mean think about it how often is a manga/novel series granted not one not two but 5 movies based off it?

Dai-kun and Mao-chan are the only ones I'll ever envision as Takumi and Gii. They both obviously enjoy portraying the characters and I don't think there could be a closer chemistry between any other two actors. Of course that's just my opinion.

I love this series so much I am actually writing a fan fiction story for it.! In fact if any of you wish to read it here's the link

The music from the series also captured my soul. I've never seen any other BL movie that has a soundtrack this amazing, this breathtaking and the theme song "The Otherside"? *melts* enough said right there. I am in fact learning the song and hope to do a cover of it on Youtube in the near future!

I do hope my rant about this amazing series wasn't too boring or time consuming! :)

• Like 2

I love this series so much I am actually writing a fan fiction story for it.! In fact if any of you wish to read it here's the link

The music from the series also captured my soul. I've never seen any other BL movie that has a soundtrack this amazing, this breathtaking and the theme song "The Otherside"? *melts* enough said right there. I am in fact learning the song and hope to do a cover of it on Youtube in the near future!

I do hope my rant about this amazing series wasn't too boring or time consuming! :)

Not at all. It's nowhere boring. You came to the right place. There are lots of Takumi-kun fans here and we all agree with your ravings. We love Takumi-kun and the actors who portray the characters. They're adorable like that.

Yes, I checked out your story and I have already reviewed it. It's one of the best Takumi-kun fanfics I've read. You might not recognize me but I'm Kitty in the Box and I reviewed chapter 6 of your fanfic back in February. I hope you can update soon. You left us with a cliffhanger of doom.

I've posted the entire lyrics of The Otherside here in the forum. However, I am not too confident with the words. Perhaps you can correct them yourself. When you do your cover, please post the link here so we can all check it out.

I have also posted some fanfics here at the Creative Corner and a poem dedicated to the Takumi-kun characters which I have not published on FFNet.

• Like 2

Thanks for updating me on the fanfiction section. I have only just joined the group yesterday so I'm a bit of a newbie :) Also to Yojichan. I know I did that nasty cliffhanger but I had for good reason. It was the first of many that will take place in the story. I'm currently working on 6 other fanfics and update them one at a time. Don't worry I will give you a spoiler. Takumi is okay. I won't say where he is but he is okay.

• Like 1

Takumi-kun series is the best thing that has ever happened to me :D

and i agree with YLover ..... I like him with dark hair much more :)

img0016vp.jpg

I will never get bored of it

• Like 2

Takumi-kun series is the best thing that has ever happened to me :D

and i agree with YLover ..... i like him with dark hair much more :)

img0016vp.jpg

i will never get bored of it

I hear you on that Tenshi. The day I get bored with Takumi-kun is the day the devil pops up from a manhole dressed in a parka and says 'Holy shit it's cold down here someone turn on the heater!' lol.

If anyone reads my fanfiction I posted on the creative corner please let me know what you all think of it if you can. I enjoy getting critisism and feedback on my work!

• Like 1

i really like your fiction...omge~~~:leaf15:

I'm glad you liked it BL I plan on posting the following chapters as well if you guys think I should. It's not one-shot story. I'm not even close to being finished with it lol.

*looks around. It seems that as soon as I start talking here the page goes dead. *chibi eyes* Did I do something wrong or scare everyone away?

• Like 1