Leslie_LC

NEWS!!!:leaf3::leaf3:

[NEWS 1;

Takumi-kun Series fan meeting to be held!

Tickets - Ticket sale - Other

Place Reserve Period: 3 / 5-3 / 10

General Release: 3 / 12-3 / 17

Title: Performance;

Movie "Takumi-kun Series," Thanksgiving is the latest fan!

Venue:

Laforet Museum Roppongi

1-9-9 Roppongi, Minato-ku Roppongi First Building B1F

«First one performance»

Time: 11:30 to 12:00 Admission curtain

Starring: Kyosuke 浜尾 / Daisuke Watanabe / Takiguti Yukihiro / Hutoshi Yutaka Takahashi

«First two performances»

Time: 15:15 Doors open 14:45 starting

Starring: Kyosuke 浜尾 / Daisuke Watanabe / Takiguti Yukihiro / Shin Creek beauty corner

[Tickets]

Advance \ 4,000 on the day \ 4,500

[sponsored]

Video Planning

※ show schedule about two hours and 15 minutes.

For more information HP official until

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

OMG~~~~I wish I can be there T.T :leaf3:

• Like 1

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• athrun08

Wow.

That's...just...awesome!

Those fans are really lucky to be able to see them live while we here await for Pure to be English subbed. hahahahaha!!!

On another note..does anyone here also likes Yukihiro Takiguchi? He's the guy who played Akaike Shouzo (Gii's confidante) in Takumi-kun series.

Of all the actors, I think he was the most consistent since he's been around since the first movie. I was actually very happy to know that when I watched the first movie because I was quite impressed with his acting. I think he's a very good actor compared to his peers. He's calm yet exudes this cool demeanor. He's not at all fazed with all the lovey doveyness going on around him.

it's interesting to know that he has passed the examination to be a licensed chef. And we all know that Akaike is really good in cooking as depicted in the manga.

• Like 2

@BLover

Thanks for the news!!!!

@Yojichan

Yes, I also like Yukihiro Takiguchi... I was just wondering why nobody here mentioned him...

4jn9k8.jpg

I also liked him in The Prince of Tennis... I would like so much to see his movie Water. I saw it's a BL movie but only shown in cinemas.

I like cute Hamao................XD~

unbelievable that he is the same age with me:hamtaro-005 (5):

when he cries.....or becomes angry or jealous....hah....:hamtaro-005 (8):....he looks so miserable and lovely :hamtaro-005 (6)::hamtaro-005 (6):

Oh! Oh! Oh!

There's this other guy who's like super cute in Takumi-kun 2. He's one of Gii's posse and his role is just as impartial as Akaike. But I think he's goofier than Akaike.

My most super favorite scene of him was at the Halloween Party and he was wearing a costume and when they all posed for the camera. He flashed a V-sign and smiled so ever so cutely! I think he had the cutest smile amongst all of them. He looked like he was really having fun.

Throughout the film, his tone of voice is not as deep. He's so relaxed. And does anyone remember the coffee scene? The way he talked. Hahahahah! So cute.

Anyhoo, I'm talking about Takabayashi Izumi portrayed by Hosogai Kei.

Oh God, I had no idea he spoke English so well until I saw the video. And I'm like...OMG! THAT'S GII RIGHT THERE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! Hosogai actually lived in America like Gii. OMG!!

Anyhoo..enjoy the video. I just had to share. I'm sure some of you may have already seen this but it won't hurt to watch it again 'cause he sounds so damn sexy when he speaks English. I had no idea he had such a deep voice. So seme! LOL ♥

• Like 1

jap.jpg

Translation

Cast Information!

[NEWS]

Takumi-kun series of real fourth

"Takumi-kun Series Pure Pure ~ ~" DVD will be released! !

Title Pure Pure ~ Takumi-kun series

[No.] PCBG.51810

[Release] May 27, 1999

[Price excluding tax] 5,600

[Price incl] 5,880

(planned)

Members Discussion (Baba, Naito, Takiguchi, Hirose, Kobayashi, 浜尾)

Preview showing off the finished

Video Premiere Stage Greeting

Unpublished Scenes

OMG~~~ I cannot wait anymore :leaf7::Red_fox12::9onion70:

• Like 1

OMG!

English subbed...english subbed...please come on over to us. Please...

guys, I'm so sorry...but I was being a hopeless dolt again just now and I was going through my video collection and I just started watching Takumi-kun 2 again. Those flashback scenes for Morita and Suzuki from Morita's perspective.

OMG! I'm tearing up again. Oh man..I'm so useless! I'm really crying here like the hopeless sniffling thing that I am. It was so sweet and so tragic. All those memories.

I'm so sorry...I'm really crying. I just had to let this all out.

I mean..I know how this movie is gonna play out in the end..and STILL I am crying and affected by the scenes.

I need a hug.

I need to pull myself together.

Oh man..this is crazy. I'm really nuts.

OMG!

English subbed...english subbed...please come on over to us. Please...

guys, I'm so sorry...but I was being a hopeless dolt again just now and I was going through my video collection and I just started watching Takumi-kun 2 again. Those flashback scenes for Morita and Suzuki from Morita's perspective.

OMG! I'm tearing up again. Oh man..I'm so useless! I'm really crying here like the hopeless sniffling thing that I am. It was so sweet and so tragic. All those memories.

I'm so sorry...I'm really crying. I just had to let this all out.

I mean..I know how this movie is gonna play out in the end..and STILL I am crying and affected by the scenes.

I need a hug.

I need to pull myself together.

Oh man..this is crazy. I'm really nuts.

*hugs*

Me too T.T

• Like 1

Raise your hands if you're not too happy about Mao's and Baba's new hairstyle for Pure.

I know I'm not too crazy about it though. I dunno..it just feels different. I STILL think they looked amazing in Bibou no Detail.

However, it's interesting to note that Daisuke is wearing glasses now even for Pure. What was supposed to be just a temporary image change in Takumi-kun 3. I mean Takumi wanted him to take it off, right? Awwww ~~ you know what to do, sweetie.

And is it me or did Daisuke just looked handsomer and handsomer as the series progress. So good!

Although I think Taiki Naito as Shingyouji is quite cute. He looks adorable in The Making video with his glasses and all. So cute. I wanna pinch him. He looks so much better with Baba.

Ooooh...I hope someone English subs Pure very soon. So we can all stop holding our breaths.

I can't wait too for Takumi-kun Pure! I hope it will be translated to english :msn_red_fox 6

@yojichan

I like the video with Hosogai Kei speaking english!

@yojichan

I like the video with Hosogai Kei speaking english!

Hai! Kakkoii deshou?

I've been staring at the poster for Pure for awhile and I noticed something...hmmmm....does this mean Akaike has a love team for himself this time?

I thought he was like the designated straight guy throughout the 3 Takumi-kun stories.

Or are they all (except Akaike) competing for Misu's attention?

So exciting. I'm getting all tingly here.

• Like 1

I've been staring at the poster for Pure for awhile and I noticed something...hmmmm....does this mean Akaike has a love team for himself this time?

I thought he was like the designated straight guy throughout the 3 Takumi-kun stories.

Or are they all (except Akaike) competing for Misu's attention?

So exciting. I'm getting all tingly here.

Ohoho... that will be interesting to see! Now I'm even more curious...:5yoyo34:

[iNFO]

Plans to "fan the first and last Thanksgiving Takumi-kun series," given the current state of the northeastern Pacific Ocean earthquake and decided to postpone the show.Until the Notice.

-Video Planning-

I'm really not surprised that a lot of shows will be canceled in Japan until further notice considering the great massive destruction their country is experiencing right now.

I hope they will be able to rebuild once more and everyone can be happier again.

I also found a video... I imagined they are talking about Takumi kun Pure, but not sure... :cuteonion53: anyway, you can check it out if you want and maybe get more of what they are saying than I do.... (and believe me, that's not a difficult task to accomplish) :hamtaro-005 (5):

Just watched the two first, gonna watch the third in an hour or so^__^

They're so adorable!

Gii is so loveable and Takumi... well, Takumi is just so cute and naive :3

SO glad I found it^_^''

Haven't really watched any BL Movie before, just manga&anime, so well, this was just... heavenly hehe.

I also found a video... I imagined they are talking about Takumi kun Pure, but not sure... :cuteonion53: anyway, you can check it out if you want and maybe get more of what they are saying than I do.... (and believe me, that's not a difficult task to accomplish) :hamtaro-005 (5):

Yes, this is like a panel talk promoting Takumi-kun: Pure. This is the cast of Pure but Dai-chan isn't here. I wonder where his royal hotness gone to. Anyhoo...I've also posted SEVERAL behind the scenes Takumi-kun: Pure videos in another thread. You can find them here

Just watched the two first, gonna watch the third in an hour or so^__^

They're so adorable!

Gii is so loveable and Takumi... well, Takumi is just so cute and naive :3

SO glad I found it^_^''

Haven't really watched any BL Movie before, just manga&anime, so well, this was just... heavenly hehe.

How lovely! Your first introduction to BL movie is Takumi-kun. That's awesome. Enjoy the love. Takumi-kun 3 is pure delight. That was the first one I watched from the series. ♥ I've been in love with it ever since.

How lovely! Your first introduction to BL movie is Takumi-kun. That's awesome. Enjoy the love. Takumi-kun 3 is pure delight. That was the first one I watched from the series. ♥ I've been in love with it ever since.

Yes, definetly a good start!Totally love it already :3

I can't help but favourize Gii hahaha...

Have to find more lovely BL movies~

OK..OK..

I just wanna express here how TOTALLY happy excited I am.

I finally got the special ring tone my friend made for me.

Remember the first scene in Takumi-kun 3?

Phone rings.

Moshi..moshi..

Gii?

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I HAVE IT!

I'm doing the happy dance. ♥

• Like 1

@yojichan

I belive you! I'd also do the happy dance if I'd have that ringtone :))))))

@blondofu and @Nezumidoll

I like the Takumi kun series too! :D