paste what you last copied!

orangevoldemort

It had been three and a half hours in total, half an hour since Kahma had first been told that his ward was missing. There were now five students using his body along with three onlookers. Judging from the number of slits on his thighs, he'd been fucked perhaps thirty-eight times and cum well over fifty. The black magic coursing through his body meant he never lasted long. He was always on the edge with no slack in between. All that was coming out now was a few drops of salty water and the occasional dribble of piss, though the orgasms remained as strong as ever. His mind was now slightly addled with arousal. He wasn't thinking any more, just feeling and experiencing. All he could see was pubic hair in front of him as men pushed themselves into his wide mouth and all he could near were the sounds of people having sex with him. There were voices too but he didn't notice what they were saying. They seemed so far off.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryuu_L

• Rumpleteaser

• crystald

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

For those within a BDSM scene, subspace is an attainable goal that includes a trance-like euphoria of overtly intense emotions.

• 2 weeks later...

"I remember the first time one of my masters took me. Elves have excellent memories,' Varis began, staring into his bowl. He knew what he was about to say was cruel but he wanted to make sure Fredriech never made moves on him again. 'I'd always thought sex was the purest expression of love. I'd always treated my lovers well and they'd treated me well in return. I'd never been roughed up or humiliated before. I didn't realise how bad sex could be. I was violated and shamed for humans' amusement. I'd never known sex to be so painful, inside and out. When they were finished with me, I lay in the dirt crying like a child. I haven't seen sex the same since. It's no longer a thing of beauty. I've come to accept the things that happen to my body but slavery has changed me for the worse. I doubt there are many other moon elves that would want me the way I am.'

• 4 weeks later...

This is risky. I don't know what it could be..

It was late afternoon when the moon elf finally woke up.

The Return of the Sorcerer's Apprentice:

Character 1 is a prince, either the crown prince or the brother of the crown princess. Character 2 is a sorcerer's apprentice. They were best friends as children and did everything together, even though they were obviously of different classes. Character 2 was the son of a servant and the price was destined to marry to secure ties with other kingdoms. As youngsters they flirted and made a game of saying they were lovers without really knowing the meaning of the word. They hadn't even kissed with tongue! People tolerated it and some even found it cute, letting them enjoy their childhood together.

The kingdom's court mage noticed something special in Character 2 and took him on as an apprentice. It could have been a keen mind, it could have been a magical accident that proved he had the power in him or it could have been that he possessed a heart of gold. We can discuss that later. Character 1 and 2 were both excited about Character 2 being taken on as an apprentice because it meant he would have an elevated station and they could work together for the good of the kingdom.

Eventually, it came time for Character 2 to complete his formal education as a sorcerer. He was sent away to the mysterious Khaatim to train for six (or more) years. He studied hard to show he was worthy of the position and of the prince but he longed to return to his lover. The Khaatim frown on distractions and do not allow their students to contact the outside world until they graduate.

Now Character 2 has graduated as a fully fledged sorcerer and has completed his journeyman, which entails two years of travelling the known world, doing good and making a name for himself. Character 2 is now ready to return home, something that fills him with many strong emotions. It's up to you how he feels if he's your character. No doubt he wonders if Character 1 still loves him or whether the prince, now a man, has found someone else. On top of that, there is also the question of whether either of them has changed too much to make it work.

Character 1 is now promised to a princess of another kingdom he has never met. He is excited for the return of the new court mage but feels it will be bittersweet because he cannot have him. Again, it is up to you how he feels if he is your character. What will their first meeting be like? Will they choose love or duty? How can they possibly be together as they were as children?

‘If they’re so uncomfortable, why do you have them? There are seamstresses in this place. You could have other /decent/ clothes made,’ Marltok replied. He didn’t particularly care that he’d put Quilzar in a foul mood but he wasn’t about to poke the bear out of fun. At Quilzar’s second question, Marltok shrugged. A little discomfort wasn’t so bad compared to what Quilzar was used to with his other masters. At least Marltok didn’t try to fuck him or beat him senseless for no reason. He’d even given Quilzar the chance to plead his case. ‘Such is life.’

Marltok stood there with his arms across his chest as Quilzar very deliberately removed his sling. Marltok rolled his eyes but said nothing. He started to look away, not particularly wanting to watch the man undress, and ended up standing to the side until Quilzar was dressed again.

‘Speak in Goblin Tongue or not at all!’ Marltok snapped when Quilzar started muttering in Drowish. He didn’t particularly care but rules were rules. This time Quilzar got away without a hit though.

‘Good. Walk with me,’ Marltok grunted then turned towards the door. He waited outside the room for Quilzar to follow and close the door behind him. He waited until they were walking together before speaking up again. ‘Have you thought of any other rules or things you’d like to be protected? I’ll give you until the end of today to state any other rules you may have.’

Not surprisingly, it was a struggle for Marltok to get back down the stairs given the brace. His leg was even stiffer than usual after the seizure. It was also sore but he just ignored that. He wouldn’t get anywhere if he stopped walking just because he was sore. Every now and then he’d give a grunt or he’d have to stop to make sure his leg didn’t start twitching again. If he pushed it too hard so soon after one seizure, he could easily cause his leg to start convulsing again. The way to the pets’ quarters had so many bloody stairs too! Thank heavens Marltok’s own quarters weren’t as high up in the castle as this!

"Ewan ko na nasa point nako na go with the flow sa process. Pag may nangyaring di maganda maglaho nalang" - was talking to someone lol